The Trust Of Love ft. Anuseena

By DipayantiB

it's after the story of anubhav's mission. Santosh is really fine.they caught the criminal who cut the hair o... More

Anubhav returns
the plan
plan successful
love confession of Haseena
note
the surprise for Santu
pushpa ji ka unknown call
pushpa Ji's Birthday
MPT romance
New guests
engagement
note
mehendi 💚
haldi💛 and party🍸
Mr.and Mrs. Singh❤️💕
the help(Kareena) and the love (Anuseena)
night duty
case solve
Puja
the confusion
sweet flashback with a cute romance
Radhika and Kartik are back
movie night
Who Is she?
good news
Anubhav's reaction
checkup
the care
babies
naming the kids
Manushi??
should I end the story?
epilogue

New entries

371 14 0
By DipayantiB

Hashita Mallik Sanon:- 39 years old lady. Daughter of Salma Mallik and Elder sister of haseena Mallik singh. Wife of Raj Sanon and mother of shweta and Shreya Sanon. Buisness woman by profession.

Raj Sanon:-40 years old man. Brother in law of haseena Mallik singh and son in law of Salma Mallik. Husband of Hashita Mallik Sanon and father of shweta and Shreya Sanon. doctor by profession.

Shweta Sanon:-daughter of Raj Sanon and hashita Sanon. Grand-daughter of Salma Mallik. Studies in class 9 th.
Age is 14. Sister of shreya.

Shreya Sanon:-daughter of Raj Sanon and hashita Sanon. Grand-daughter of Salma Mallik. Studies in class 9 th.
Age is 14. Sister of shweta.

Priya Kapoor:-29 years old girl. College friend of Anubhav and karishma. In relationship with Neeraj Sharma. Ig of police department in Lucknow.

Neeraj Sharma:-29 years old boy. College friend of pk, As,ks. In relationship with Priya Kapoor. Doctor by profession. Lives in Lucknow.

Viaan Singh:-husband of ks. 30 years old boy. Lives with his wife and maa in Lucknow . Son of ps. Buisness man by profession.
(Ye new characters nahi hai ,sab jante hai)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 7.6K 54
this story says abt the past connection of Karishma and Haseena Their thick bond in the past and separation caused by a mere misunderstanding and how...
9.6K 738 15
Will Anuseena's love for each other bloom...? Story continued after mission jeet.... You will love this story too... Enjoy 😊
11.7K 826 18
toh ham sab ke liye toh anubhav gadaar bilkul bhi nahi hai..... Makers kya kare oska kuchh nahi pata.... lekin ham apne liye apni tasali ek liye yeh...
10.8K 722 20
Kabhi kabhi joh dikhta woh Sach nhi hota aur joh nhi dikhta woh Sach hai. Think before taking a strong step otherwise you will be destroyed by fate M...