babies

Today is delivery of HM. Hm is in OT and Ks, Vs, As, ammi , pushpa ji and maa is outside of ot. There is a small girl in ks lap. She is her and viaan's daughter, "RUSHALI". they all is in tension. But after sometime they are out of tension due to doctor's words "Mrs singh is fine now. Humlog unko jald hi normal bed pe transfer kar denge aur aap unko dekh payenge".

After some time,

As and ks goes to the room. They sees hm is sleeping peacefully and there are two twins girls are beside hm. They are also sleeping. They two go near hm. Hm wakes up due to Anushma's voice "Haseena / bhabhi uthiye. She wakes up. Anushma both take the baby and kiss their forehead.

Hm:-aap dono kab aaye?

As:-abhi.

Hm:-haa ab hume dijiye humari babies ko. Aap dono hi dekhenge kya unka muh.

Anushma:-haa lijiye.

Hm takes her both babies and kisses their forehead and hugged them tightly.

Anushma:-humlog chalte hai.

Hm:-hmm

Anushma left from room then maa and ammi come to see their daughter and their grand- children. They sees hm hugged her babies.

Maa:-beta tujhe ab thik lag raha hai na?

Hm:-haa hum ekdam accha feel kar rahe hai.

Maa:- chal de meri potiyo ko.

Hm:-haa.

Maa takes the babies and kisses their forehead and hugged them tightly. After that ammi takes them and do it the same with them like maa. After that they left.

All left from hospital because doctor said HM will discharge tomorrow.
All left expect as. He is at the hospital in the room of HM.

Both of them are very happy because their dream is reality now. They always want Angel from God. And finally god gifted them two Angels.

Hm:-Anu aj hum bohot khush hai. Bhagwan ne aj humari dream puri kar di. Hum kabse chahte the ki agar hume kabhi bacche ho toh judwa ladki ho. Jo sirf shakal se hi nahi akal se bhi ek dusre jese ho.

As:-humari bhi yahi iccha thi.

Hm:-hmm. Thik hai chaliye abhi hume bhook lagi hai aap humare liye kya laye hai?

As:-aloo ke parathe aur matar paneer.

Hm:-thik hai dijiye.

As:-hmm.

They have their dinner and great sleep.

Aj ke liye itna hi. Pata hai chota hai. Agli baar jada likhungi.

Bye 👋