Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Sibling love.
Our sister.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

Back home.

11.7K 340 183
By moonsghostie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Y/N woke up, she looked at the ceiling for a few minutes, before trying to sit. However, since her one hand was attached to the glucose, she was having difficulty. The difficulty didn't last long, as someone held her from behind, one arm around her shoulders, and helped her in sitting up. 

That, someone, was Namjoon. He kept the pillow at her back and made her sit straight. 

NAMJOON-Good evening Y/N-ahh. 

Y/N looked around to see no one else, she looked at him and stared. 

NAMJOON- We'll be soon going home, Y/N-iee!

Y/N looked at the door, which opened, revealing Ms. Kim, with a small bag. Behind her was Suga. They walked near her, as Namjoon shifted back, giving space to his mother. 

MOM-- Did you have a nice sleep, baby? -She asked as she kept the bag aside, opening it to reveal clothes. 

Y/N reached out for her hand. Her mother looked at her. 

MOM-Do you need anything, sweety? 

Y/N looked at the lady's hand, opened it, and then looked at her, and Suga. 

SUGA- What happened, doll? 

Y/N looked at him and then back at her mother, who left Y/N's hand and began rummaging in the bag. Within seconds, she held out the same red gummy bear in her palm. 

Y/N looked at her lap, to which the other three chuckled. 

MOM- You wanna have it, don't you? 

Y/N looked up at her, and then at the candy. She tilted her head to the side. 

Ms. Kim handed it to Suga, who unwrapped it and held it out for Y/N to eat. 

The girl opened her mouth slightly, as Suga made her eat it. She began to chew it slowly. 

MOM- Boys, move out, please. I need to get your sister freshened up. Stay outside and don't come unless I call you. 

Suga and Namjoon went out, closing the door behind them. Ms. Kim stood up and moved towards the windows on the door to put the curtains. Once done, she came back and took out the towel from the bag, keeping it on the corner of the bed. Y/N was looking at her all this time since she had already eaten the candy. 

MOM- Baby, can you wash up, yourself up today? 

She helped Y/N in standing up and then removed the glucose from the back of her hand. 

MOM- Do you want me to help you? 

Y/N looked at her then at the towel, picking it up slowly. 

MOM- You wanna do it yourself, okay sweety. Just let me know if you need anything, and don't lock the door from the inside. I'll be waiting out here. 

Handing her the undies, Y/N walked slowly toward the washroom, and went inside, closing the door but not locking it. 

Y/N washed up slowly but didn't take much time. As she was done, she wiped off the excess water from her body and wore her undies. After wearing the bathrobe, she went out, looking around for Ms. Kim. Seeing the lady, who was sitting on the couch, Y/N moved a bit closer to her taking small baby steps. Ms. Kim looked up from her phone and stood up immediately, taking an extra towel to dry Y/N's hair which was wet. She made Y/N sit on the bed's corner and began to dry her hair. After she was done, 

MOM- Sweety, we need to dress you up and change your bandages too. 

She then took out a greyish-white sweatshirt as well as black leggings from the bag. She helped Y/N wear them, slowly trying not to make the stitches in her stomach open up due to pressure.

After she was done, she made Y/N sit on the bed, as she opened the door. Y/N was sitting and playing with her sweatshirt not listening or looking at the surroundings. 

MOM- Namjoon, call Jin. The bandages need to be changed. 

Namjoon nodded and went away while Suga entered with Taehyung. 

TAEHYUNG- Plum! How're you? 

Y/N looked up at him, tilting her head a bit. He came near her and sat on the bed, to her right. 

She kept looking at him, as he smiled and held her hand. Her hand was still cold, so he began to rub it a bit hoping this would make it warm. Within minutes, Jin entered with Jimin and Namjoon behind. By this time, Taehyung was on his phone, playing with one hand, while the other held Y/N's. 

JIN- Mum, you called me? 

MOM-  Yes. The bandages need to be changed. Y/N already washed up. 

JIN- Okay. -He looked at Y/N, who was looking at Taehyung's phone. 

Jin walked towards her and sat on the stool beside the bed. 

JIN- Princess?

Y/N looked at him. 

JIN- Can I change your bandages? 

Y/N kept looking at him. 

Jin looked around and picked up the first-aid box from the bedside table. He opened and took out the medicine to clean stitches, bandages, and antiseptic ointment. He kept the box aside and shifted a bit closer. 

JIN- Please lay down, cupcake. 

Taehyung looked at Y/N and kept his phone aside. Shifting one arm around her shoulders, he made her lay down, as Jin held her sweatshirt up, ready to remove the now wet bandage. 

He removed it, as it opened to show 3 stitches, where she had a knife stab, and 2 stitches when she got the bullet. The others looked at it too, as they felt their anger rise up. Y/N looked at Jin who was about to open the antiseptic bottle but halted as the door opened again. 

This time it was the nurse. 

NURSE- Sir, the doctor informed me to tell you that he is coming and he needs to take a look at the stitches. Since it's been days, he wants to check whether we can remove them or not. 

Jin nodded and kept the small bottle aside, with the first-aid box. 

Soon the doctor entered. 

DOCTOR- Hello Y/N! I see you're doing well. Let me check the stitches now. 

He came closer as Y/N shifted a bit toward Taehyung, who was still near her. 

TAEHYUNG- Shh...he won't hurt you plum. We are here. 

Slowly, Taehyung made Y/N lay back down, as she closed her eyes, gripping on Tae's hand tightly. The doctor began to check. 

DOCTOR- Ms. Kim, it looked like we can remove the stitches now. But remember that there should be no pressure on the wounds. 

MOM- Okay doctor. 

With that, he began to remove the stitches using tweezers, as Y/N scrunched her eyebrows, feeling pain. Her face showed an expression of pain, but not too much. The doctor did his work and stood up, Jin cleaned the now almost healed wound, and applied a bandage. 

JIN- It's done, princess. 

He pulled the sweatshirt down, as Y/N opened her eyes. She slowly sat up. 

Jin took her hands and applied the ointment at the places, where there were slight bruises. Surprisingly, Y/N felt tired and kept her head on Tae's shoulder who looked at her confusedly. 

DOCTOR- She can get tired easily, so I suggest proper rest and nutrition regain back her health. And, she can discharge today itself. 

The others smiled. The doctor went out. 

MOM- Where's Jungkook and Hoseok? -She asked looking for the two boys who weren't there.

SUGA- Jungkook said he wanted to do something and will be back within an hour, while Hoseok went home to prepare a few things. 

Ms. Kim nodded. She stood up with a comb and walked over to Y/N's side, combined down her hair, and braided them into a loose fishtail. Taehyung smiled at Y/N. 

NAMJOON- I'll go and fill up the paper for discharge. Suga Hyung, come with me. 

They both went out, and Jin too stood up. 

JIN- I'll go tell the driver to get ready. And get the medicines. 

MOM- I'm coming with you, son. 

JIN- But what about Y/N?

MOM- Jimin and Tae, you'll stay here with her, won't you? 

JIMIN- Of course eomma. You can go. 

TAEHYUNG- We are here, don't worry Hyung. 

With that, they went too. 

Now only Jimin, Taehyung, and Y/N remained in the room. Y/N, whose head was still on Tae's shoulder had her eyes closed, no expression, and they weren't sure if she was sleeping or not. 

However, due to Tae's luck, his body stiffened as the urgency to go to the washroom dawned over him. He nervously laughed and looked at Jimin who was looking at him with narrowed eyes. 

JIMIN-  What? 

TAEHYUNG- Jimin-ahh, can you help me? 
JIMIN- With what? And why? - he asked suspiciously, seeing Taehyung make funny faces.

TAEHYUNG- Hehe...I need to go to the washroom. 

Jimin's mouth twitched before he burst out laughing. 

JIMIN-  Hahhahaha! Look at your face! Haha!

He soon stopped laughing as he saw the daggers that Tae was throwing at him with his eyes.

Jimin nodded, and went inside the washroom, while Taehyung frowned. However, as Jimin returned, he handed his 'soulmate' a cup.  Taehyung looked confusedly at Jimin, who smiled innocently. 

JIMIN- Use this~

Tae choked and Jimin laughed again, however before the other could strangle his neck, Jimin went towards Y/N,  then kept his hand over her cheek and asked,

JIMIN- Y/N-ahh? Are you awake Mochi? 

Y/N opened her eyes slightly and straightened up. As soon as she lifted her head up, Taehyung stood up and sprinted towards the washroom. 

Jimin burst out laughing once again, meanwhile, Y/N just stared at him. At that time the door opened, and Ms. Kim stepped in. 

MOM- The car's ready, let's go kids! 

She came to Y/N and made her stand up. 

MOM- Jimin-ah, pass me her shoes, please. 

Jimin who had stopped laughing went near the couch and picked up the paper bag that was kept there, and held it out to his mother. Ms. Kim took out a pair of black and white sneakers. She then handed Y/N the socks, which she wore quietly. 

MS. KIM- Wear your shoes, baby. 

Y/N was about to bend down, to wear her shoes when Jimin held her and made her sit on the cushioned chair. 

JIMIN- Sit mochi, if you bend, the wound might open up. 

With that, he bent down and made her wear the shoes slowly, as Y/N just stared at him. After he tied the shoelaces, he stood up. Their mother, who looked at the scene, her heart melted seeing the love between the siblings. Though they weren't related by blood, still she could see more care between these siblings. 

Just then Taehyung came out of the washroom, exhaling deeply, and looking up at his mother. 

Jimin chuckled a bit, looking at him who just gave death glares. 

MOM- Let's go. - She said. As she was about to come to Y/N, Jimin held her hand and made her stand up. 

JIMIN- Let's go, mochi! 

With that he went out, holding Y/N's hand, walking slowly. Ms. Kim and Taehyung followed. As they went out and passed by the doctors and nurses who bowed to them, Y/N just stared around, looking here and there. Meanwhile, the two boys had cold expressions on their faces, and Ms. Kim just smiled slightly. 

Come on, they are the Kims, everyone knows them. 

They reached the exit of the hospital. The limo was there, in front of them. Jimin walked up to it, as he opened the door, Jin spoke, 

JIN- Jimin, help Y/N to sit, slowly though.

Y/N who was still looking at the surroundings, like a lost puppy, looked at Jimin when he held her shoulders. 

JIMIN- Mochi, sit inside, I'll enter behind you. 

Y/N took a step inside, 

JIN- Sit here Y/N-iee. -He said, making her sit in front of him beside Namjoon, as Jimin, Tae, Ms. Kim entered and took their places. 

The order of their sitting was like this, Suga, Jungkook, Jin, Ms. Kim. Then in front of them, Taehyung, Namjoon, Y/N, Jimin. Jungkook had come a few minutes ago. 

They were looking at Y/N, who had already kept her head on Namjoon's shoulder, the latter patting her head slowly. Her hands were in her lap, and she fell asleep. Thinking that it might hurt when she woke up, they made her lie down, as Jimin shifted a bit, rested her head on his lap, and her feet on the seat. She was in a deep sleep, and since air conditioners were on, Namjoon covered her with his jacket, while Jimin continued to brush through her hair, looking at her and then out of the window. Overall, the rest of the ride was silent, except for the fact that the bunny and a tiger were jealous of seeing their carrot and plum with Jimin.

JUNGKOOK- Aish, my carrot, I wish she begins to speak soon, I miss her voice. 

TAEHYUNG- Wait, carrot, right? Why do you call her carrot? 

The others looked at Jungkook who shyly rubbed the back of his neck, 

JUNGKOOK- Welp I'm a bunny, and so, she's like you know really important to me, this way she's my carrot sister~

TAEHYUNG- Whoa, but then...I'm a tiger, shouldn't I call her my meat? 

...

SUGA- You know I was thinking about going tiger hunting.- he said, smiling, 'softly'. 

TAEHYUNG- E-eomma...tell the driver to drive fast or stop, I've got to do some work, hehe...

TIME SKIP

AT MANSION

The gates opened, as the limo entered the mansion. The driver parked it in front of the gate and went out to open the door. Jin walked out first, helping his mother next and the others followed. Jimin remained sitting as Y/N was still sleeping. The others looked at him, 

JUNGKOOK- I'll carry her. -He said with a smile. 

He went inside, as he picked up Y/N, slowly, and walked up to the door which was opened by Namjoon. Walking inside the house, they were welcomed by Ms. Gelle, who was about to speak but remained silent seeing the sleeping girl in Jungkook's arms. 

MOM-  Take her to the room, Kook. Let her sleep. 

JUNGKOOK-  I'll take her to my room, and I'll be taking a nap too. 

Before anyone could speak, he walked towards the elevator (Yes, they had an elevator) and pressed the second-floor button. 

*ding* 

The elevator door opened as he carried Y/N to his room through the corridor, opening it with difficulty, he headed inside and made the girl lay down, carefully, covering her with the duvet. 

He went to the washroom to freshen up and came out, slipping beside Y/N's sleeping figure, caressing her forehead, remembering the last time they cuddled, he drifted off to sleep. 

Meanwhile, the others went to freshen up too, except Ms. Kim, who was forced to prepare the dinner before taking a rest. While preparing it, she explained to Ms. Gelle, everything that happened ever since the day Y/N got missing. Getting back gasps and horrified expressions from the latter, they prepared the dinner. Healthy, and tasty, for the kids. 

TIME PASSED (AGAIN) 

8 PM IN THE EVENING-

The dinner was all prepared, so Ms. Kim went to take a rest for an hour. She woke up now and went to the dining room. No one was there yet. Turning, she was about to go call the kids, when she saw Jin walking down the stairs. 

JIN- Oh. Mom, what are you doing here? 

His face looked like he had woken up a few minutes ago. Seeing his mother here, he thought she hadn't taken rest at all. 

MOM- Jin, I just came downstairs for heating up the food. Can you call the others while I lay the dishes down? 

JIN- Sure, eomma. I'll go right now. 

With that, he went up the stairs, again. On the first floor, walking up to Taehyung's room. 

*knock knock*

JIN- Taehyung wake up, the dinner is ready! 

Taehyung just turned in his sleep, but Jin snatched the duvet and made him stand up. 

TAEHYUNG-  Okay, *yawn* Hyung. I'll be there.

Jin walked out and went to the next room which was Hoseok's. Walking inside, he saw that Hoseok stepped out of the washroom just now.

HOSEOK- What are you doing here, Hyung? 

JIN- Just came to call you up for dinner. 

HOSEOK- I'll be there, you move ahead. 

Next was Namjoon's room, however before he could move, Namjoon stepped out and looked at him. 

NAMJOON- What happened? 

JIN- Go for dinner, I'll be back after calling the others. 

NAMJOON- I'll wake Suga up, you can go to wake Kook, Y/N, and Jimin.  

Jin nodded and moved ahead toward the second floor. 

Y/N, Jungkook, and Jimin had their rooms on the second floor, in addition to the other activity rooms. 

He passed by Y/N's room, and then, 

*knock knock*
Walking inside, he saw Jimin lying on the ground wrapped in the blanket, sleeping like a dead horse. 

Jin facepalmed as he took the glass of water from the bedside table, and threw it on Jimin's face. Jimin immediately pointed a knife at him, and then opened his eyes to find a horrified Jin. The knife was near Jin's neck, making it hard for him to even gulp down his saliva. What made it funny, was, that his eyes were in the center, making him look like a clown. 

He then threw the knife on his bed, sat on the ground, and brushed his hair in irritation. 

JIMIN- Why did you have to do it, Hyung? -He said whining. 

JIN- The hell, Jimin! You almost killed me!

JIMIN- Well, we are mafias, I had to try this technique once. At least you're alive, so why worry? 
Looking at Jin's face which was red, and the rap that was just about to, just you know. 

Jimin stood up and went dashing towards the washroom, closing the door behind him. His sigh of relief inside the washroom could be heard in the room too. Taking a deep breath and thinking that he'll take revenge soon, Jin spoke loud enough for him to hear, 

JIN- Dinner is ready, come downstairs soon. -With that, he went out of the room. 

Meanwhile, with Jimin, he was happy with his life decisions~

JIMIN-Thank you, Namjesus! 

Walking into Jungkook's room, Jin turned on the lights since they were off. He looked at the Maknae sleeping with Y/N. Although being the eldest, Jin couldn't control the tint of jealousy that rose within him, and why not have some fun too, so he picked up a marker from the corner study desk and walked up to Jungkook. He turned the sleeping boy and began to do his work. As he was done, he smiled proudly, controlling his laugh, he backed off and clicked a picture. After that, he began to wake them up. 

JIN- Wake up Kook! Y/N, Kook, wake up!

Y/N heard it and opened her eyes slightly, sitting up, she rubbed them and looked around the room. She tilted her head and then looked at Jin who was standing near her. 

JIN- Cupcake, let's go. Dinner is ready. 

Y/N looked at him for a few seconds, before looking at Jungkook, who had sat up too. He looked at Jin, who was finding it difficult to not laugh. 

JUNGKOOK- What are you doing here, Hyung? -he asked still half asleep.

JIN-  Came to call you for dinner. Now quick, come on. I'm heading first with Y/N. 

JUNGKOOK- Okay. 

With that he stood up from the bed, as Jin held Y/N's hand, making her stand up too. 

They went out of the room, as Y/N kept looking around and following Jin like a puppy. Jungkook was following from behind too. Upon reaching the dining room, everyone looked sleepy. Jimin and Tae had their heads on each other's shoulders. Suga was already having his eyes closed sitting like a stone. Namjoon and Hoseok were drinking water. While Ms.Kim wasn't there till now. Jin made Y/N sit in between Suga and Hoseok, and he sat in the front. Jungkook took his seat too, however, till now, no one noticed him. Ms. Kim entered within minutes, Ms. Gelle and maids following behind. They kept the utensils on the table as Ms. Kim spoke, 

MOM- Boys, start with your dinner. While I'll---She cut off when she saw Jungkook's face. 

MOM- Oh my god! Kook, w-what happened to your face? -she chuckled.
JUNGKOOK- What happened to my face? 

The others now looked at him, immediately bursting into a laugh. 

Y/N just stared at them, as they laughed at Jungkook's face. There were false mustaches drawn, with a circle around one of his eyes, and dots all over the face with black marker. Making him look like a polka-dotted bunny with whiskers.

Jungkook was confused so her took out his mobile and choked when he saw his face. 

JIMIN- Hhahahhha!! Look at this bunny!!

TAEHYUNG- Hahahaha! Kook, you look more handsome now!

SUGA- Geezz.

HOSEOK- Oh my godeu! Hahaha!

JIN- *don't disturb him, he's busy with his windshield wiper laugh*

Ms. Kim stopped laughing and looked at Y/N who had a change of expression as if she was about to smile looking at the others laughing. 

JUNGKOOK- Yah!! Who did this?! Jin Hyung did you?! -The angry bunny said. 

Jin ignored him and acted like he didn't hear. 

JUNGKOOK- Momm!!! Scold him, no!!!!! -He whined. 

However, his whining stopped, as he saw his mother's silence. Looking over at Y/N, seeing her face, he didn't say anything, neither did he get up to clean his face. He just smiled like a fool and looked at his plate. 

JIN-Let's start with dinner, shall we? 

Others noticed it too and smiled internally.

MOM- Uh, huh. Let's start. 

With that, they began to have dinner. 

Ms. Kim served Y/N, who just stared at the food. Asking Suga to sit in her chair, she sat beside Y/N, and turning her seat, she began to feed her. Y/N ate quietly, playing with Ms. Kim's phone. She had taken the phone from her mother's lap, and the latter just let her, smiling fondly at the girl. She finally felt what is it to have a daughter, and she was happy for getting this chance. The others looked at them in between and smiled too, then began their random talks. As they were done, Jungkook excitedly stood up. 

JUNGKOOK- Y/N! I've got something for you, wait here please, I'll be back!

TAEHYUNG- But--

Before he could say anything, Jungkook went running towards the kitchen, and came back with a box in his hands, on top of which there was something which was wrapped in gift wrapping paper. He kept it in front of Y/N, who stared at it for a few seconds, before picking up the packed thing. 

MOM- What is this, Kook? 

JUNGKOOK-  You'll see! This is what I got when I went somewhere.

Y/N had almost torn the packaging when something dropped out of it. 

A medium-sized carrot plushie dropped on Y/N's lap. After removing the whole packaging, there was a rabbit plushie inside. Jungkook laughed like a kid, while Y/N squished the bunny plushie a bit. 

JUNGKOOK- Since I'm your bunny and you're my carrot, I'll keep the carrot and you'll keep the bunny!-He said while hugging the carrot plushie. The others facepalmed while Jimin and Tae sneered in jealousy.

JIMIN- Kook is being a baby!
TAEHYUNG- Right! 

SUGA- You both are just jealous. 

They pouted while Jk snickered. 

JUNGKOOK- Open the box now!

Y/N looked at him and then at her mother who nodded and opened the box. It was a chocolate cake.

JIN- Whoa! Where did you get that idea?

JUNGKOOK- *bunny smile* I know Y/N loves chocolatesss!

They bickered while Y/N looked at it, seeing that no one was looking at her, she took a knife and cut the cake into a slice, and began eating it peacefully. Ms. Kim saw her and internally chuckled. At least she was no longer afraid. The boys who stopped bickering looked at the cake, the missing piece, and then at Y/N, who by this time had almost eaten the slice which she had taken from the cake, her face was messy up to her nose, both hands holding the last bite. They looked aghast at her. While she stared at them innocently, expressionless. 

Ms. Kim at this point laughed. 

MOM- You guys continue with your bickering, let my baby have it peacefully. -She said patting Y/N's head. 

HOSEOK- Mooom! 

JIN-  Did Mom just...haaaaa!!

SUGA- Stop being a drama queen, duh.

MOM- Y/N, sweety, do you wanna share it with your brothers? -She asked. 

Y/N looked at everyone, especially the maknaes who at this point we're already dreaming of eating the cake too. 

She took the knife and carefully cut the rest of the cake into 10 equal pieces. She took one and gave it to her mother, turning to Suga then. She gave him one too. By the time, she gave everyone only two pieces were left. She kept one on her plate and the other in another. 

She stood up. 

SUGA- Where are you going, doll? -He asked as he had finished eating. 

Y/N just held his hand, making him stand up, and went with him toward the kitchen. The others noticed but didn't say anything. 

Ms. Gelle who was working at the stove felt a tap on her shoulder, as she turned behind. Seeing a hand in front of her holding a plate with a piece of chocolate cake, she frowned. Looking at Suga, who smiled slightly and looked behind him. The girl who was standing behind him. Y/N. 

Ms. Gelle chuckled and shook her head smiling. 

MS. GELLE- Aigoo! Y/N-ah, I won't take this unless you come in front~

Y/N slowly stepped out from behind Suga, holding the hem of his loose shirt, she looked at Ms. Gelle, forwarding the plate again. 

Ms. Gelle took it and patted her head slightly. 

MS. GELLE- A nice kiddo, you are, Y/N-ahh! Thanks for this! 

Y/N stared at her and then went away quickly, Suga following. He was smiling at her figure who sat down to eat hers.

JIN- Where did you go? 

Suga shook his head smiling. 

As they all stood up and were going to their rooms, Ms. Kim, held Y/N's hand,

MOM- Where will you sleep, sweetheart? 

Y/N just stared at her. Then began walking up the stairs. Ms. Kim followed and they reached Y/N's room. 

MOM- You wanna sleep in your room, Y/N-ah? 

Y/N stared at her and looked down. 

Ms. Kim chuckled and said, 

Y/N- Okay dear. Stay here itself, but if you need anything, don't forget to call your brothers. 

With that, she patted Y/N's head and went away while Y/N entered the room which was dark but properly cleaned. She looked around the room, with her expressionless face, and walked towards the desk where her phone, laptop, and other stuff were lying. She noticed a photo frame, which had a picture of her family. She took it out of the frame, took scissors, and cut the picture in a way that the part of Y/D/N was separated, and all that remained was Y/M/N, Y/S/N, and Y/N. Throwing the cut-out part having Y/D/N into the bin under the desk, she stood up and went to bed after opening the window. Hugging her new bunny plushie, she fell asleep. 

Meanwhile, all the others were in the living room. 

JIN- What about Y/N, eomma? -He asked the lady who was coming down the stairs. 

MOM- She said she'll sleep in her room itself. 

JIMIN- She said? Like she talked? 

MOM- No, I just understood. 

TAEHYUNG- But when will she start talking? I get scared seeing the expressionless look on her face. 

NAMJOON- She slightly changed her expression when we laughed at Jungkook. That means-

MOM- That means, she needs happiness. Once she's completely out of the dark sea of sadness, she'll become her own self. What do you expect from a girl who first lost her mother, then her sister, and whose own father hates her?

SUGA- You're right. 

HOSEOK- So we should continue being happy around her, right? I mean try and make her laugh, enjoy and start living again! 

MOM- Absolutely. And boys, I don't want any kind of negative talks at home, especially when you're aware that Y/N can hear us. 

BTS- Yes eomma! -they saluted.

MOM- Alright. Let's go to sleep. It's late anyway and we all are tired.

JUNGKOOK- What about Y/N?

MOM- She'll be fine, besides I'll tell the maids to keep a check around her room, in case she needs anything. 

BTS- Okay, good night eomma!

MOM- Good night, sons!

Ms. Kim headed towards her room, while the boys waited. As she was out of sight, and the sound of her closing the door came, they looked at Hoseok. 

NAMJOON- Did you do it, Hobi? *cold tone*

HOSEOK- It's done.*smirking* Follow me.

The others smirked too and began to follow him leading them to the basement which was now completely sound-proof. 

There was a figure in the center of the room, tied with his hands to the roof. Blood could be seen dripping down the figure's hands due to the tight grip of leather belts. 

JIN- Wake him up, Kook! -he asked in a dangerous tone. 

Jungkook walked towards the figure, picked up a water bottle, he threw it on the face of the man which was covered with cloth. The man shuddered and gasped for air signaling that he was awake. 

The bodyguards, two of them who were present, shifted a table toward BTS, and a few chairs. 

BTS sat on the chairs, as Jungkook removed the cloth from the man's face. They smirked altogether seeing him. 

JIN- Whoa! Does it hurt anywhere...JB
Since JB had tape on his mouth he couldn't speak but glare at BTS. 

HOSEOK- Look, how he's glaring at us, oh I'm scared! 

JB- Mmm...mmhhh...mmhhh.

TAEHYUNG- Try as much as you want, boy, you won't be able to do anything even if you break free. 

NAMJOON- You know why you're here. Now that our Y/N's with us, we are here to give you a painful death. 

SUGA- Alas! We couldn't do it with the rest of your group cause they're already...dead

JIN- So, shall we start the game now, boys?

JIMIN- Me, Tae, and Jungkook are going first! 

Jin nodded, as Jimin and Taehyung stood up, walking near the figure. Standing beside Jungkook, they chuckled. Jimin roamed his hands through the table which had their torcher supplies, picking up a dagger, sharp but small.

Jungkook and Taehyung stood aside for a bit, to get ideas.

Jimin walked up to JB, slowly moving the knife from his forehead, to the jawline, while Jb started to shake in fear. 

JIMIN- Why? Feeling afraid, huh? --Oopss! -He said as he made a cut on his thigh. 

The cut was deep as JB screamed which was muffled due to tape. His sweat was dripping. 

Jimin kept the knife on his shoulder, as JB shook his head. 

JIMIN- Did you stop when Y/N asked you to? Ohh! I forgot she's stronger than you, didn't even scream, did she?  - He smirked and cut his shoulder's skin and stopped when he reached his elbow. Pressing the knife hard into the skin so that its tip became visible from the other side of the arm, Jimin let it stuck there. 

JIMIN- Aish! I wish I could enjoy myself, but don't worry, I'll enjoy seeing you suffering too! - he pouted. 

SUGA- That's enough, Chim. 

He stepped back as Taehyung came to the front, picking up a packet of some white substance with him. 

He opened the packet, taking the white powder on his palm, looking at Jb smiling like a psycho. 

TAEHYUNG- They say salt works quite nicely on wounds. I wanna give it a try. - he laughed.

He dropped the salt pinch by pinch on the wound making JB scream. Then he threw it directly at once on his thigh and shoulder. He stepped back satisfied seeing the face of his enemy. Jungkook stepped ahead taking nothing but a small bottle in his hands. He opened the cap, and a small puff of smoke came out from the bottle. JB's eyes widened seeing it. He began to shake his head furiously. But Jungkook just chuckled. Opening his pant's zipper, Jungkook poured the substance of the bottle inside as JB wriggled. Jungkook cut the ropes ad JB fell down and wriggled while holding his crotch. It was acid, that too a dangerous one. Jungkook picked him up by his hair, harshly throwing a punch at him. 

JUNGKOOK- What did you think? After trying to kill my sister, I'll let you live! Huh! You don't even know what else I can do! 

JIN- Yah! Kook, let us have some fun too, you know, Y/N's our sister also!

Jungkook stepped back and took his seat. By this time JB was crying, shrieking in pain, with his pants and crotch almost dissolved, thigh and shoulder bleeding, bleeding wrists, and a punch mark on his face.

Hoseok and Namjoon stood up, cracking their muscles. Going towards JB, they grabbed him up by his hair again. Motioning for one of the bodyguards to hold him, they started beating him brutally. They had removed his tape to hear his screams. He was screaming pretty bad while they were enjoying. They were sure that the ribs, as well as other few bones, were broken. Stepping back, Jin came in front, pressing a knife deep into JB's stomach and twisting it as he began to say, 

JIN- You ought to have thought better about what will happen once you touch one of the Kims! You--

Before he could say anything more, two gunshot sounds echoed through the room as the dead body of JB dropped to the ground, a bullet in his chest, another in through his skull. 

SUGA- Yah! I'm tired and going to sleep. -he said, blowing air on top of his gun, as he smirked.

Jin was about to start his rap when the other guys just smiled and dashed away. 

JIN- YAHHH! At least you ought to have let me complete! YAH!! YOONGI-AHH! 

SUGA- Shut up! Go to sleep! -came the voice of Yoongi. 

Huffing in anger, Jin went away after telling the guards to burn the body. 

BODYGUARDS- Ok sir. 

At night all of them lay in their rooms, finally thinking,

"Y/N is now back home, our sister's with us. We'll make her happy and jolly!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! That was it for this part. I hope you liked it and I hope it wasn't boring. Knowing that Wattpad is going under maintenance from November 1, I'll try to post the next part by the 31st of October, however, if I'm not able to, then it will be there by November 2. I hope you understand. Besides, I'm sorry if I'm not replying to your comments, but remember I read each one of them for sure. Thanks for the wait! Love yaa people! And yeah, if you've reached here, please smile a hearty smile right now! Imagine, Jin's worldwide handsome faceu and his windshield wiper laugh! 😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 20.7K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
155K 4.7K 42
NOTE: - this is my 2nd book on step brothers but different story ,hope you enjoy! ----------------------------------------- welcome in the world of...
31.8K 893 44
Cold they say but do they even know what they have gone through? After losing both mother and their one and only loving sister The 7 cold Mafia broth...
16.4K 573 33
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...