The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

By struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... More

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
21. Thump
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

18 : Princess

153 14 11
By struggle_wind

Proofreader : chefchez

Meng returned to Jingyu's room and did not find Peng nor Weizhou in it. Jingyu turned around and saw Meng's worried face.

"Jingyu....".

"Meng, what are you doing here?"

"Did you forget? I helped your friend bring you here".

"But I think you should watch the match, Fang needs you".

Jingyu could feel a bitter taste when he said those words to Meng.

"The match is over and Fang will be here soon. Oh, where are Peng and your friend?".

"They went out, maybe to get themselves a drink".

"Ahh, and what about your wound? Your left arm is broken."

"I'm fine. You don't have to worry".

"What?? We're friends, Jingyu. Huh, I don't understand why you are you like this?".

"Like what? I'm still the old Jingyu".

"No!! Uncle told me that you changed schools because you hit your friend at your old school. Is that true?".

"It was his fault. He started it all."

"I know, Fang already told me. You were bullied by your school friends".

"Fang told you?"

"Yeah... And Jingyu, what you did to them doesn't make you any better than them".

"So I have to sit still and let them step on my face?".

"It's not like that... but you....".

"Meng, can you call my father? I want to get out of here as soon as possible".

"But you're still....".

"Meng...please...".

"You changed Jingyu. You used to be a good boy...".

"Meng!!! Can't you see me??? I'm not a kid anymore!!!!".

Meng backed away, she couldn't believe it. It was the first time Jingyu had shouted at her.

"Jingyu..."

Jingyu just turned his face so he wouldn't have to look at Meng's face.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Jingyu was getting ready to leave the hospital when Fang entered his room.

"Oh Jingyu, you want to go home?"

"Yes Fang".

Fang paid respects to Jingyu's father and Jingyu's father just nodded. Jingyu could sense something strange from his father. He was sure, when he gets home, his father would lash out at him.

"Fang, how was the match?", asked Jingyu.

"Oh... good. Look, I won again".

"Great!!!".

"Yeah, but too bad my girlfriend wasn't there to see it".

"Oh, sorry Fang", said Jingyu feeling really guilty.

"It's fine. She's your friend too. If Peng had told me you were in trouble, I would have left the match too".

"You don't have to, I can...".

"Eh, where's Meng?", Fang cut in.

"Oh, she was out earlier. Probably wanted to tell Peng and Weizhou that I was going home."

"Oh okay. What can I help you with?".

"No need. We....".

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside then", said Fang and left the room immeadiately.

"Okay...", Jingyu felt Fang was acting out of his usual character. He just kept cutting him off. Is he mad at me??

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Fang and Meng returned to their apartment. Fang rented the apartment for Meng, but he usually slept there too.

He loved Meng very much, even though she was older than him and Meng also liked Fang, however, the main reason for that was because Fang was a rich kid. Once inside, Fang plopped down on the sofa.

"I'll take a shower first and then prepare dinner. What do you want to eat?", asked Meng.

Fang closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Huh??".

"Why did you leave without my permission?"

"Fang, you saw it. You saw it when that boy pulled your brother. I was just worried that something bad would happen to your brother".

"Chh..". Fang grinned and sat looking at Meng with a serious look.

"Meng... you like him, right?", asked Fang.

"Who? Peng? How...".

"Jingyu. You like him. I know that. You acted as if you were his mother when you actually wanted him as your lover. Disgusting!!".

"Fang!!!! He's like my own little brother!!!".

"Little brother? Did you know that he likes you?".

"Yes, but that was a long time ago. He was still a kid that time".

"What if he still likes you?"

"Chh.. what is this? Are you jealous?".

"Yes. What's wrong with me being jealous?".

"Of course its wrong, because there's no way I like Jingyu".

"Yeah, that's impossible. Because he's poor".

"Fang!!! Watch your mouth!!!".

"That's the truth, Meng. You also can't love me right? Everything about you is fake. And now, I'm telling you, don't you ever play with my feelings, because I don't like it. And if you dare to come to Jingyu's house, I will not only break his left hand, but also his feet!!".

"Fang!!! What are you saying!!!! You can't...".

"I can!!! Jingyu is nobody to me!!! So he should stay away from me and you".

"Fang.... Jingyu is your friend and...".

"No!!!! I'm his friend but he's never been my friend!!!".

Meng could only frown.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Jingyu rested on the sofa in his house. His mother approached him with a worried face.

"Jingyu....how....".

"Mom, I'm fine. Don't worry."

"How can this be okay? Your left hand is broken".

"It will heal soon".

"You brat, don't get into troubles anymore. You want to kill your mother, huh?".

"Mom, don't say that. I won't...".

"Liar!!! You promised before and look what happened now!!!".

Jingyu's father cut off Jingyu's words and it was enough to silence Jingyu's mouth.

"I don't understand what's wrong with you, but it seems since Meng stopped visiting our house, your attitude has changed a lot", said Jingyu's father.

"Father, this all has nothing to do with Meng, and I have never changed".

"Huh?? Never changed? Look at you!!! You're such a troublesome kid!! I'm so tired!! Can't you stay at home after school like before?? Working when you're not old enough will only have a bad effect on you".

"Dad, it's his fault. I was just defending myself".

"Stop blaming others!!! And now.... If Weizhou is really teaching you..."

"What do you mean? You don't believe that he taught me?".

"I heard from Peng that Weizhou is also a problematic kid at school, so..."

"What!!!!", Jingyu's ears were burning.

"He did it!!! He really taught me. Can't you see my progress after he taught me?", said Jingyu.

"Really? But I already asked Meng to teach you before she returns to Beijing".

"Dad, I don't want to!!!".

"Huh?? That's weird. Usually you used to love spending your time with Meng. Ah.... did Weizhou give you anything weird?".

"What??!!!".

"Drugs... or liquor... or...?".

"Stop it, Dad!!! Can't you see? He's a rich kid, polite and smart. How can you think like that about him?".

"Yaaahhh, who knows?? Starting tomorrow, I won't let you wander around after school. Meng will come to teach you and you'll be the good boy you used to be. Got it!!!".

"I'm not a child, Pa!!!!", said Jingyu.

"Peng, how dare you speak ill of him!!!". Why am I getting so angry?? Is this because someone lied to my father or because someone spoke badly about Weizhou??

🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈🐳🐈

Published : 30.10.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 7.1K 20
A dare which change the life Xiao Zhan.. And Wang Yibo will do anything to protect his lover Xiao Zhan... Top Yibo Bottom zhan
87.4K 4.1K 51
Hlo guy's! How are u? I hope everyone is safe and healthy 😃 This is my first story hope everyone Support me and I will give my best to Work hard! So...
73.5K 6.2K 22
Xiao Zhan updates his life on an online forum. (Xiao Zhan's POV) Watch how he meets a rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man. YIZHAN Short chapters...
106K 7.9K 67
Wang Yibo is a Bad boy, he is hot as fire he loves to mess with others, get into fights just like a usual bad boy, Xiao Zhan is a spoiled rich ki...