Too Late (Completed)

By ShazrinaAishah

When something unexpected happened. Boboiboy Thorn has been shot by something without others realize it. Whil... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Author Note 2
Part 9 (a)
Part 9 (b)
Part 9 (c)
Author Note 3
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15 (Final)

Part 8

816 29 39
By ShazrinaAishah

Everything is dark. Too dark. How ironic when he's a light element himself, scared of the dark. That time in the space, it's dark. Too dark.

"Solar, I'm here for you. We are all here for you," Leaf, the first tier of Thorn said to him while holding his hands.

"Don't be scared." Leaf assured him and smile brightly at him. Although Solar has based on light elements himself, Leaf is brighter than him.

"We are here." There Lighting and Fire stand behind Leaf along with Wind, Earth, and Water.

"Yes. We are here." Leaf said and giggled. It's funny that Solar doesn't feel scared anymore.
.
.
.

"It's time to give me back my power. 'Sedutan Gamma!' "

That's what Retak'ka said while choking on him.

"Argh!!"

Solar could feel the pain as his power got seized by Retak'ka and barely heard others call for him.

After that everything went dark again.
.
.
.

"No!!!" Solar shouted in his sleep.

"Solar, wake up!!!" As Solar open his eyes, he gaps, and then he saw Thorn's worried eyes. Without saying anything, he hugs Thorn tightly. Barely know the other five are around him.

"Don't worry Solar, I'm here, we are here," Thorn whispered while patting his back. At that time, Solar realize that Thorn was always there for him. Although they tend to argue with each other, Thorn always saves him from the dark.

.
.
.

"Solar, I want to tell you something,"

Thorn trying to say something.

Solar doesn't know why he ignored Thorn although deep inside his heart, he knew he shouldn't do this to Thorn. After what Thorn has done to him. Never leave his side. Yet, why did he try to leave Thorn all alone?

"Tell me what?"

He said harshly and he doesn't mean that.

"You have to hear me and believe in me that someone..."

Said Thorn but he cut Thorn's words.

"Someone what?"

He asks back.

"Solar, you have to believe me,"

Thorn said while trying to reach out his hand. He let Thorn hold his hand as he, he miss Thorn.

"Believe in what?"

He said without looking at him as he feels something is wrong yet he still act the way he was now.

"That I got..."

Thorn couldn't finish his sentence, again, he interrupted him.

"Got what? Got distracted? You and your weak mind."

He said coldly and look at Thorn with very cold eyes. Yet, his heart. It's trembling.

"What are you doing here? Didn't hear what Earthquake said before?"

Blaze suddenly appears with Thunderstorm beside him.

Solar clenched his fist when Thorn just smile softly at the three of them and bowed before he turns around leaving the three of them.

"What did he want Solar?"
Blaze asks.

"Don't know. Some apology maybe." Solar replied shortly before walking away from Blaze and Thunderstorm.

He was walking to the empty place, his lab. When he arrived, he collapse on the floor, crying his heart out. He knows something is wrong with Thorn, with all of them, yet he seems couldn't control his emotion, his feelings.

"What's wrong with us?" Solar cries out.

.
.
.

When Thorn disappears in front of them in Cyclone's embrace, Solar's whole body is shaking. But he hides it. It's good as they are all back to their elemental dimensions. Yet, his eyes widened when saw Thorn's memories from his past experiences. All of them saw it along with their original self.

"Forgive me." Whisper Solar weakly before someone hugging him tightly. It's warm, but not as warm as Thorn usually gives him.

.
.
.

Solar could feel how his world become dark again. Worse than that time he got thrown into space by Captain Vargoba. Worse than that time he got seized from Boboiboy by Retak'ka. Like he's missing his light.

Ironic isn't it? He's basically can bring his light out yet with Thorn's disappearance, he feels he has been missing his real light.

.
.
.

It's dark again. Too dark. Suddenly, there is a green bright light appears. There, a wide smile appears in front of him. There stand smiling Thorn without his cap.

"Thorn!!" Solar tries to reach after Thorn as he misses his partner, a lot. Yet Thorn seems close yet far. He couldn't reach him.

"Solar." Thorn suddenly looks sad.

"I'm sorry, Solar." He back away.

"Life well without me." He said before turning into the dust.

"No!! Don't go, Thorn. Don't go!!!" Solar tries to reach Thorn yet his partner already left him.

"THORN!!!" Solar desperately shouts.

.
.
.
.
.

"So, dark soul said he help Superking just to want to save his partner, his friend?" Earthquake asks his father as Amato just come back from the interrogation room. Another elemental is still sleeping while Earthquake only wakes up after hearing someone got into this room. It was Boboiboy's father, Amato.

"Yes. But he doesn't want to tell us where that Superking was about or either his partner who is now in a coma." Amato said before sighing. He already separated from Mechabot who's now sleeping in Blaze's embrace.

"Even Kaizo can't make him confess although he's angry with dark soul because dares to manipulate his brother." Amato continues.

"Then, Captain Kaizo leave Fang alone?" Earthquake asks almost panicking but Amato quickly holds his hand to convince him.

"Don't worry. He's not alone. Sai and Sheilda are taking care of Fang." Amato assured Earthquake.

Earthquake wants to reply but Solar shouting voice interrupts him.

"THORN!!!" Solar shouted and woke up from his sleep in a sitting position.

His screaming voice makes Amato and Earthquake quickly run to the Solar side.

"Where is Thorn? Thorn where are you?" Solar desperately tries to search for Thorn who's has been sleeping beside him all along.

"Calm down Solar. He's beside you." Amato said while pulling Solar into his embrace.

Luckily, the other elemental doesn't wake up with Solar shouted. Including Thorn who looks so tired. Especially for today's event. Or three of them thought so.

"He left me, ayah. He left me." Solar said while crying.

"Shh. He's okay now. Calm now." Amato continues caressing his back.

"It's dark. It's too dark without him." Solar continue.

"It's isn't dark, Solar. Thorn is here. We are here. Ayah is here. Thorn is beside you, ayah is hugging you. We are all sleeping here with you." Amato said as he give a sign to Mechabot who woke up after hearing Solar shout to switch on more than a one-bed lamp. They are using only one before.

"Sleep. I'm gonna be with you, all of you. Thorn is safe. Don't worry about him." Assured Amato softly. Not long after, Solar falls asleep makes Amato lay him down on the comforter's back.

"I will protect you from the dark, Solar." Mumble Thorn sleepily as he hugs Solar in his sleep making Amato and Earthquake's faces soften.

"No wonder he's the youngest among you guys," Amato said to Earthquake after Solar looked calm in his sleep.

"Yeah. Thorn may look innocent and cute but he's more mature than we all expect him." Earthquake reply to Amato.

"Solar, he's full of himself yet at the same time he always feels scared of the dark since he has been through a lot too. Thorn is always there for him." Earthquake continue.

"I guess he's dreaming about that time Thorn disappear doesn't he?" Ask Amato while stroking both Thorn and Solar heads.

"I guess so." Earthquake said and nodded.

"Let's sleep too, Earthquake. We will continue to discuss this matter, tomorrow." Amato said as he pats Earthquake's head.

"Here. Lie down beside me." Amato said softly.

"Okay." Earthquake replies and that night all of them sleep peacefully with their father, Amato protecting them.

.
.
.
.
.

A day after...

All elemental Boboiboy already wake up at 7 in the morning. After breakfast, Earthquake, and Ice go with their father, Cyclone and Blaze go to meet with their friends, Yaya, Ying, Gopal, Ochobot, and Naturebot.

As for Thorn, he's still resting on the bed while Thunderstorm and Solar accompany him in the room. Thunderstorm seems to go back to sleep, Thorn is looking out of the window while Solar face is unreadable. His remembering about his dream last night makes him slowly approach Thorn.

"Solar?" When Solar suddenly comes closer to Thorn.

"I'm sorry Thorn," Solar suddenly said holding both of Thorn's and trying hard to hold his sob.

"I shouldn't leave you alone that time. I am worried about you. So, I worried. When you just laying on the ground, I become panic. But I don't know why I ended up avoiding you." Solar said while putting both of Thorn's hands on his cheeks, crying so sadly.

"It's because you get nightmares again don't you?" Ask Thorn but Solar keep on crying.

"It's not your fault. Although you guys are not getting those shots or injections, you guys can be affected by that poison too. The effect is you guys will hate me. That's what Superking mean at that time." Thorn said softly and kindly to assure his partner.

"I feel so guilty and regret leaving you all alone at that time although I have been really worried about you," Solar said so sadly to Thorn who don't know how to persuade his crying partner.

"Solar isn't all of us already agreeing to not blaming each other again, especially ourselves?" Said Thorn softly as Solar clung to him.

"I'm so sorry. I keep on hearing you that time you disappear. Every time our original split, I always heard your cheerful voice. I miss you and I hope didn't abandon you at that time. I'm sorry." Solar keeps on apologizing making Thorn doesn't know how to persuade him anymore.

"If you keep crying like that, I'm going to take your pictures and post them online. You look ugly right now." Thunderstorm suddenly interrupts both photosynthesis duo moment.

His voice made Solar immediately stop crying and look annoyed with Thunderstorm.

In actuality, Earthquake has informed others about the Solar nightmare and the lightning element said that just to distract him. Or in actuality, all of them also were awake during the time Solar was in his sleep last night.

"Just shut up!!!" Solar said angrily.

"Hehehe. Thunderstorms, like you, don't know how Solar is." Thorn said while giggling but keep on caressing Solar's back.

"It's not like I'm hugging you right now, stupid Thunderstorm." Mumble Solar before hugging Thorn tightly.

"Like I want to be hugged by you." Thunderstorms continue teasing Solar not caring about Solar's shouting at him.

"Shut up okay!!!" Solar shouts at him making both Thunderstorm and Thorn laugh at him.

"Wow, you three look like having some fun without us." Someone interrupts him which is Cyclone. He's just alone by himself.

"Cyclone, could you believe that Solar is crying his heart out? It's ridiculous." Thunderstorms keep on teasing Solar.

"Really? Solar is crying?" Cyclone, one of the pranksters in the trio of troublemakers also teases Solar. Like the red eyes elements, he too wants to divert the light elements about something that is not related to guilt anymore.

Both Thunderstorm and Cyclone continue teasing the youngest elements while Thorn just looks at the three of them with fond eyes.

"I'm glad I'm together with you guys again. Not alone. Not anymore." Thorn suddenly mumbled making all of them stop teasing the youngest element among them.

"But now, you're not alone anymore. Since that poison was completely removed from your body, I guess we shouldn't let our guards down anymore." Said Thunderstorm while patting Thorn's shoulder.

"It's not like you Thunderstorm." Blaze suddenly interrupted him who come out from nowhere.

"Shut up." He replies angrily with his red face.

"The cool Thunderstorm saying something soft like this." Blaze time to tease Thunderstorm.

"It's not like I said it to you. It's Thorn and he deserves it." Thunderstorm shout at Blaze who keeps laughing at Thunderstorm evilly.

"Serve you right." Mock Solar at Thunderstorm who glares back at him.

"Blaze? How come you are here? Isn't you said you want to find Ice?" Cyclone asks him.

"Oh. Ice asks me to let you guys know that ayah doesn't want us to leave any of us alone again since ayah predicts that Superking would come here to get Thorn." Blaze replies Cyclone as soon he calms himself down.

"You said that when you, yourself come here alone," Solar argues.

"Well, if anything happens to me, I can defend myself well." Blaze said proudly.

"Annoying." Thunderstorm said in annoyance.

"It's true though," Cyclone said while patting Thunderstorm's shoulder.

"How about our friends? They are not leaving each other alone right?" Ask Thunderstorm to Blaze after remembering about their friends.

"Nope. Although surprisingly, Gopal keeps on arguing to let them meet Fang after both Cyclone and I explain the real situation. Right Cyclone?" Blaze explains that to them who nod in agreement.

"Fang? What about Fang?" Solar asks worriedly.

"Right. If I'm not mistaken, Captain Kaizo joined ayah with interrogation. So that means Fang is alone right now." Cyclone said and his eyes widened with that realization.

"I will go looking after him." Thunderstorm suddenly said.

"Wait, where is Thorn?" Ask Blaze and realize that Thorn is not on his bed anymore.

"He must go to Fang. Let's go guys since Superking could be arriving at this spaceship any time he wants. Both of them are in danger." Cyclone said and four of them immediately rushed out of the room. Only to collide with Earthquake who glared at all of them with Ice and Thorn behind him.

"I believe I ask Ice to tell you, Blaze, to tell the other to not leave any of us again. Did my instructions were too hard for you to follow?" Earthquake said coldly to Blaze who gulped.

"I...I..." Blaze couldn't look Earthquake in his eyes.

"It's not their fault. When I heard that ayah doesn't want any of us to leave each other side, I can't help but worry about Fang. That's why I try to find Fang. I'm sorry Earthquake." Thorn explains to Earthquake who immediately calms hearing his voice.

"Then it's my fault. I should have informed all of you that both Sai and Sheilda are taking care of Fang." Earthquake said apologies to other elements.

"Lucky me," Blaze murmured and sigh in relief making Thorn giggle at Blaze's reaction. But Thorn got interrupted by Fang's sad sight not far from seven of them.

"Fang?" Whisper Thorn and without thinking twice run towards Fang making the other six startled.

"Wait, Thorn!!" Said Earthquake.

"Fang!!! I'm happy you're okay." Said Thorn as he hugs Fang tightly.

"Fang?" As others come near them.

"I'm sorry I hurt you." Fang couldn't hug Thorn back because of his guilt feeling. His reaction makes Thorn confused and released Fang from his hug.

"I come here just to give you this back," Fang said who is now without his visor and without looking at any of Boboiboy elemental as he shows the familiar green black cap.

Now other six realize that ever since Thorn's comeback, he's still not wearing his cap.

"Thank you," Thorn said as he take his cap back and wear it again. He smiles widely when gets his cap back.

"Are you alright?" Ask Ice worriedly and try to touch Fang who immediately backs away.

"I'm okay. Just don't you guys feel angry with me?" Ask Fang without looking at any of them make all of them feel confused.

"I...I'm one of the reasons why Thorn disappeared. I'm also one of the reasons why you guys hate each other. Although I have always known, Boboiboy, your original self will never have that kind of feeling." Fang mumbled sadly.

"We are all Boboiboy. What do you think all of us can come out after all?" Earthquake said reassuringly.

"Yes. All of us come out with different kinds of emotions." Said Ice kindly.

"Yes. For example from my knowledge, Thunderstorm comes out after Boboiboy feels angry." Blaze suddenly said making Thunderstorm glare at him.

"Why did you suddenly mention my name?" Thunderstorm mouths at him but Blaze just shrugged it off.

"What all of us want you to know, even without you in that Superking plan, we as Boboiboy can't control our emotion as we are all also Boboiboy. Yes, our original self is kind, but that doesn't mean he doesn't feel angry, hurt, or even hate." Cyclone said to Fang as he slowly approaches Fang.

"Yes. We are not excluded from feeling hate or anger. That's why we also get those affected by that poison. We are human after all." Solar said to reassure him, totally different from his crying baby state before.

"It's not your fault, Fang. You're a victim too here." Thorn said sadly.

"Then, don't you guys hate me?" Ask Fang slowly.

"No, we are not," Solar assures him again.

"Then Boboiboy, do you hate me?" Ask Fang making all of them look at each other.

"Let's just fuse back. Fang needs some moment with our original self." Blaze suggests.

"Are you okay with that, Thorn?" Ask Blaze while looking at Thorn who looks sadly at Fang.

"I'm okay. Fang needs our original self-comfort more than we. More than me. I guess I will just talk with Fang after our original self persuades Fang himself." Thorn said softly.

"I just want you to know Fang, I already forgive you. I have never been angry with you at all." Thorn whisper as he turns around.

Thorn's statements make Fang tear up.

"Then I will talk with you when Boboiboy split back. I need to know something from him." Fang said.

"I will wait for you then. Let's learn to forgive each other first." Thorn whispered.

"I know what you want to ask us. All of us know it. But yeah, we will wait in our elemental dimension. Besides, it's already long enough our original self split. Our father must be missing him already." Thorn said. He then looks at each one of the other elements who nod their head.

"Do it Earthquake. We are ready." Thunderstorm said to Earthquake. With that, all seven elements fuse back into the original self, and the power watch is now complete with seven elements. Like before.

"Glad you're here again, Thorn." Boboiboy whisper.

As soon as Boboiboy come back to his original self, someone hugged him tightly and that person was Fang.

"Fang?" Boboiboy asks as he hugs Fang back.

"Forgive me Boboiboy!!!" Fang cried out.

"I'm so sorry. It's me who didn't strong enough to push a dark soul out of myself. Your power got seized again because of my mistake. I'm sorry." Fang said between his sob.

"You're not doing anything wrong, Fang. Don't blame yourself. I always forgive you because you too are the best best friend I ever had. Just like Thorn, part of me states to you before. Besides, you are a victim too here. We all are." Boboiboy continues to persuade his humanoid alien best friend.

"But I'm the one who makes him disappear," Fang whispers sadly.

"Then, can you do me a favour? Tell me what happened to you." Boboiboy said as he release the hug and stared straight at Fang's red eyes.

"Don't only tell it to Boboiboy, then." Someone's voice suddenly interrupts them. There, both of them saw Gopal, Yaya, Ying, Ochobot, and Naturebot.

"We want to know too. We are your friends don't we?" Gopal said sadly before he surprisingly hugged Fang tightly.

"You don't know how scared am I." Whisper Gopal to Fang which only two of them could be heard him.

"I thought we lose you when Cyclone and Blaze tell us what happened last night." Gopal continues.

"Yes. Four of them are so worried to the point they nearly leave me alone. But Sai and Sheilda assured us that both of you are okay." Said Naturebot.

"We are lucky we still have Boboiboy even if he lost one of his elements, but if we lost you, there is no replacement for that," Gopal said something unpredictable that made all of them couldn't help but agree with it.

"Yes. Gopal is true." Yaya said.

"We almost lose you again." Ying said sadly.

"Who would be my other best friend if you are gone?" Ochobot said as he flew nearer Fang.

"Hahaha." Fang unconsciously smiles at Gopal's unexpected remarks and their friend's confession.

'It's not like you, Gopal. You always choose over Qually than me." Fang said.

"Yes. But..." Gopal couldn't finish his sentence as don't want to tell Fang his real feeling. Of course, he does love his best friend as a friend, but he just doesn't want to admit it.

"You're important too." Boboiboy, tell it for Gopal, for him and all of them.

"Then, let's go to my room. I will tell you guys. It's to make up for mistakes I have done to all of you." Said Fang and for the first time, they saw his sincere smile.

To be continued...

Author note:

So, this is the result of my delay. I hope you guys like it. I know it's getting more boring than the previous chapter, but I still hope you guys will like this. Hope you guys understand too for this chapter. If you guys don't understand, don't hesitate to ask or tell me okay. I will rewrite it again.

I couldn't help but let them fuse back because I suddenly miss Boboiboy's original. But don't worry, seven elemental would come out again. And do you guys love Solthorn moment here? Sorry if it's always about them. And no, I'm not shipping them, but I love their moment as a brother.

So, are you guys ready for the next chapter? It will be about Fang's flashback maybe. I hope you guys will be okay with that. Hehehe. Also, maybe this story is more than 10 chapters. Maybe. Don't know. Let's pray my ideas will continue to come and I wouldn't be disturbed by my current situation. InsyaAllah.

So yeah, let's meet at another chapter that I don't know when I will update. So stay tuned okay. So yeah, that's all. Thank you to all my readers, my voters, the ones who are willing to comment. Thank you. I really appreciate it. Whoever you're, I hope you're doing well. Bye-bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 715 27
A cruel world filled with evil and danger.Kids tend to live badly,because of the adult's mistakes and cruelness.This story is about a group of kids t...
6.8K 320 9
OverWrite. An unknown power which could change history, repeat history and create a new memory. A kind of power which considered to be immensely powe...
2.4K 136 5
SUMMARY: He woke up from his coma feeling different. A feeling like there was someone inside him. He keeps forgetting something. He knew there was so...
652K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.