Cover Girl |Chris Brown|

By -BleedingPrada

"Think of it as you're his...well...you're his Cover Girl" "I'm his what? More

πŸ’šCastπŸ’š
πŸ’š001πŸ’š
πŸ’š002πŸ’š
πŸ’š003πŸ’š
πŸ’š005πŸ’š
πŸ’š006πŸ’š
πŸ’š007πŸ’š
πŸ’š008πŸ’š
πŸ’š009πŸ’š
πŸ’š010πŸ’š
πŸ’š011πŸ’š
πŸ’š012πŸ’š
πŸ’š013πŸ’š
πŸ’š014πŸ’š
πŸ’š015πŸ’š
πŸ’š016πŸ’š
πŸ’š017πŸ’š
πŸ’š018πŸ’š
πŸ’š019πŸ’š
πŸ’š020πŸ’š
πŸ’š021πŸ’š
πŸ’š022πŸ’š
πŸ’š023πŸ’š
Karma snippet
πŸ’š024πŸ’š
πŸ’š025πŸ’š
πŸ’š026πŸ’š
πŸ’š027πŸ’š
πŸ’š028πŸ’š
πŸ’š029πŸ’š
πŸ’š030πŸ’š
πŸ’š031πŸ’š
πŸ’š032πŸ’š
πŸ’š033πŸ’š
πŸ’š034πŸ’š
πŸ’š035πŸ’š
πŸ’š036πŸ’š
πŸ’š037πŸ’š
πŸ’š038πŸ’š
πŸ’š039πŸ’š
πŸ’š040πŸ’š
πŸ’š041πŸ’š
πŸ’š042πŸ’š
πŸ’š043πŸ’š
πŸ’š044πŸ’š
πŸ’š045πŸ’š
πŸ’š046πŸ’š
πŸ’š047πŸ’š
πŸ’š048πŸ’š
πŸ’š049πŸ’š
πŸ’š050πŸ’š
Celebrate
Cover Girl Season Two
OG ending

πŸ’š004πŸ’š

4.4K 184 66
By -BleedingPrada

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1, E4

Se'anie Price

I walked back to the house and saw Charles waiting for me in the front.

"You came back!" He expressed in a surprised tone

I raised my eyebrows as he gently grabbed my wrist and began the journey into the house "Uhhh if you weren't sure, why were you standing out there?"

"I was hoping you'd show" he shrugged closing the door behind me.

I looked around and instantly knew where I was.

"Your friend is Chris Brown?" I asked raising a brow.

"My client but yes" Charles chuckled shoving his wrinkly hands in the pockets of his dress pants.

"Isn't he like, canceled or something?" I asked looking at Charles who game me a nervous look and suddenly the realization hit me. "Wait- is that why- is that why I'm here?"

"I mean-"

"Please don't tell me I gotta help him" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"What? You don't like Chris?" Charles asked, looking at me confused.

"I ain't like that boy since he was on Sesame Street singing about signs with Elmo" I stated , smiling at the memory of the video.

"Wow, talk about a fan" I heard a voice say, specifically Chris' voice.

I folded my arms and shook my head "I use to be a fan, don't flatter yourself"

"Damn , that almost hurt me in my I don't give a fuck"

"Alright you two stop it" Charles barked.

"What am I doing here specifically?"

"Well, if you agree, you two are gonna date" Charles beamed

"Come again?" I asked, making Chris roll his eyes.

"I'm going outside" he muttered walking away.

"We need you to date him, to take some of the heat off" Charles explained and by the look on his face, he knew what I was about to say.

"No" I snorted, turning around and making a B-Line to the door.

"We'll pay you"

I froze in place.

"Pay me?"

"Yes we'll pay you"

"How much we talkin?" I asked , turning to look at him.

"One hundred thousand dollars" Charles shrugged

"A hundred grand?" I asked confused at the amount of money they were willing to give me.

"Too little?"

"I-"

"Two hundred thousand" Charles interrupted making me give him a look that screamed unhappy.

"Char-"

"Fine three hundred thousand but that's as high as I'll go because if I go any higher Chris will kill me then fire me" Charles warned making me smirk.

"and if I don't wanna take that offer?" I challenged folding my arms. Charles cleared his throat , pulling on his tie.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt him grab onto my legs "Please! Please! Please! Please" he begged.

"This is embarrassing, please get off me" I struggled, trying to push him off of me.

"Please there's no one else I can think of"

"If I agree will you get off me?" I whined , frowning deeply at this grown ass man on my legs.

"Yes" he replies quickly.

"Okay fine, get off me and I'll do it"

He immediately got up and straightened his suit out.

"How long will I have to date that asshole anyway?" I asked looking out the glass door that showed Chris smoking a blunt.

"A few months"

"What would we be doing anyway?"

"Go out on dates, make a few appearances , kiss, hold hands, all that jazz"

The look on my face told Charles that I was still confused as to what this is.

"Think of it as.... Well think of it as you're his cover girl"

"I'm his what?"

"His cover girl, you know since you'll be his new girlfriend and you'll be almost everywhere with him" Charles beamed

I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight from my right leg to the left "When do I have to start?"

"Tomorrow if it's possible"

"What is it with y'all white people and getting me jobs that start too quickly?" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"You'll also get half of the money at the end of this month" Charles informed making my ears perk up.

I cracked a smile and nodded "What time should I be here tomorrow?"

Chris Brown

I watched as the girl and Charles interacted with each other. By the smile on her face I knew my worst nightmare was about to begin.

She took the offer

Why the fuck would she take the offer??

She didn't even like me.

I can't even lie, hearing her say she was once a fan but wasn't anymore actually hurt. I know I've made some fucked up decisions but I'm only human.

She walked out and Charles joined me outside. We sat there in a comfortable silence and I could feel the serotonin oozing out of his body.

"So, I take it she agreed" I mumbled, being the first to speak.

"Yeah, she said she'll do it, Chris you gotta get your act together , we got lucky with finding this girl" Charles turned to me with a pleading look.

I nodded , knowing just how important this truly was. This was no longer just about me, I had a daughter to provide for as well. If this was going to work, I needed to at least try to like her.

Pulling a draw from my half finished blunt , I looked at Charles "I'll try to play nice"

Charles smiled softly "thank you"

"What's her name?"

"Se'anie, her name is Se'anie Price"

🌞 The Next Day 🌞

Omniscient

Se'anie walked up to the front door , checking the time on her phone.

11:55 A.M

Charles had asked her to be at Chris' house for 12 in the afternoon. He supposedly had something planned for their first appearance. Ringing the doorbell and stepping back a bit , Se'anie wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans. For whatever reason, she was feeling slightly nervous about all of this.

She had told Emily about the proposal and was encouraged to take the offer but ensure everything was done in writing to prevent trouble.

Se'anie planned to bring the suggestion up to Charles and would have a lawyer look at it. Luckily for her, Emily's dad chose that as his career choice so it would be free and easy.

Se'anie Price

After what felt like forever, the door finally opened. A woman stood at the door with a bright smile on her face. She had ginger hair and piercing grey eyes that made me feel like a toddler under her gaze.

"Uhhh hi I'm here to see Charles and Chris" I explained

"You must be Se'anie, hi I'm Rachel Cooper, Chris' publicist" she beamed grabbing my hand and shaking it. "Thank you for coming"

Three hundred thousand....

I repeated in my head, walking in behind Rachel and closing the door. I turned around and saw about four people running around.

"What's going on?" I asked quietly , watching them work.

"They're here to help you and Chris" Rachel responded.

Before I could ask another question, Charles came into view and a sense of relief washed over me.

"Se'anie , just the girl I needed to see" Charles chuckled walking to me. "Let's get you ready"

"Ready for wha-"

"Se'anie I'd like you to meet Ciara Re-"

"Ciara Reynard" I said in awe.

"You know me?" She asked with a shy smile

"Y-Yeah I mean I absolutely love your styling talent and your original designs" I gushed making her smile.

"Now imma really make you look bomb" she said making me giggle.

"Well I'll leave you two to it, Se'anie when you're done you can come find me in the kitchen with the makeup artist and the hair stylist"

I gave a simple nod letting Charles know I understood what he said.

"Okay I actually have a couple pieces that I think would look great on you" Ciara smiled leading me to the many racks of expensive looking clothing.

🕯2 HOURS LATER 🕯

Chris Brown

"Is she almost done?" I asked irritated .Se'anie and I were set to go out to lunch at a very popular restaurant, that's known to have paparazzi lingering around it. Charles said the quicker we get seen together, the quicker the buzz will begin and we can go from there.

My stylist and friend , Ciara soon came into view from the guest room both her and Se'anie were in. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing Se'anie should be done now.

"Stop complaining" Ciara spat pinching my arm.

I hisses and grabbed my arm "Ow what the fuck bro?"

"Stop being an asshole, she's coming out now"

As soon as she said that sentence, the door opened and Se'anie walked out. Her outfit was simple yet presentable.

"So , what you think?" Ciara asked smirking.

"You did a good job Ci" I complimented her nodding

"And? How does Se'anie look?"

"She looks like she made us late for our reservations" I said and gave a tight lipped smile.

I saw Se'anie roll her eyes and began walking away.

"Why would you say that?" Ciara whispered to me , hitting my arm.

"What it's true" I shot back , keeping my voice as low as hers.

We were both knocked out of our bickering by Se'anie clearing her throat, making us look at her.

"Thank you for dressing me Ciara, I truly appreciate it"

"Of course gorgeous" Ciara smiled brightly, Se'anie nodded with a soft smile before looking at me briefly then walking down the steps.

"You said y'all were late, leave" Ciara folded her arms looking at me unimpressed.

"I am" I responded , walking away from her.

We weren't even late for the reservations. I just didn't want to compliment her and have her thinking this is more than a contract.

I just don't want anything to be complicated. I got enough shit going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciara ^^^

A/N: they boutta go out on to their first lunch date.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.5K 16
"You want to be free? "But You also want to be mines." "You can't be both." What would you do the person you thought you knew weren't really what the...
534K 29K 54
chocolategodde$$ has logged on...
9.8K 475 17
Read to find out ☺️🀞🏾
58.2K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...