Taken Captive

By reyatutt

*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, de... More

CHARACTERS
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
hi!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
hi part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
stfu
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER

Important!!!

16.6K 279 92
By reyatutt

Hello my beautiful readers, I hope you are all doing well. Lol, I wanted to start that off formally, I don't know why. A lot of you may be wondering why I haven't been publishing any chapters in a while and I'm here to answer that because it has been a pretty long time and I apologize for that.

Some of you may know that I'm a senior this year and fellow seniors obviously know how stressful this year is and it's only the beginning. Work has piled up quickly, we're supposed to be applying to colleges/universities and my life is honestly very chaotic at the moment.

With all of this going on, I feel like I've left you guys behind, but you deserve more than that because you've given me this amazing opportunity to share this story with you guys that is still ongoing with tons more to come.

But right now, and for the next while, I don't think I'm going to be able to publish chapters any time soon. I'm really sorry, I know I was already being really inconsistent and that was stupid and lazy of me because if I pushed myself, Taken Captive would've probably been done by now and everyone could read it without wondering what's going to happen next.

That's my fault completely, I'm sorry for that and I honestly have no excuse. I've tried and tried, but I just can't write with all this stuff going on in my life. I just hope you guys can wait for now and trust me when I say, I will be back. I am not going to leave this book hanging, that's a total promise!

But for right now, it's see you later my babies. I love you, thank you for everything, I'll be back as soon as I can so we can see the end of Callum and Nia's story.

I am still going to be active on my instagram and maybe TikTok so if you'd like to, go follow those for updates!

TikTok: @rt.loves.books

Instagram: @rtlovesbooks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.8K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
6.8K 93 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...
8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
8.3K 300 32
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...