I'm Stuck In A Love Triangle...

By TheLostQueen

TRAILER!!!!! http://tinyurl.com/tell-e-thatyouloveme (sorry I changed the title so ignore the tell me that yo... More

The Jerk SAVED ME
Surprising she forgot she was almost raped.
Your such a stalker!
KEEGAN!!!
Where's Keegan and Kylie?!
Who's it gonna be?
Half a year later.
YOU KNEW?!!!
High Jason
JASON!!!!
HALLOWEEN PARTY
BLACK OUT
Kidnapper
Why do i got to be so sexy?
Promises.....broken
Plan Jealousy
What the fuck?
Little girls on periods
Fuck you alien monkey
I don't have a cat...
I could always get plastic surgery

Well?

68 4 0
By TheLostQueen

A/n:SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE, BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT HERE I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE FASTER AND LONGER!!

___________________________

[Nate's point of view...]

"Well?"

"I uh.."

"I uh, what?"

I sighed, "Lindsay, I had the longest crush on you since we were kids, but I never had the guts to tell you how I felt. But just like Keegan said earlier. That one girl who will somehow creep into your mind at any point during the day. You'll be doing something as stupid as switching a TV channel over and suddenly there she is in your mind, making some comment about the show you've just put on. That one girl that creeps into your mind every time you're hooking up with someone else. That one fucking girl that pushes you to the verge of breaking the 'never hit a girl' rule so much you scare yourself a little. Lindsay, you are that one girl, that I love, and your that one mother fucker I'd like to fuck."

Lindsay looked at me with watery eyes, and with a bit of guilt

flashed through. "Nate..."

"I understand, your with Jimmy, and I was gonna tell you, but I- I-"

"You saw me with Jimmy and you just couldn't."

"Yeah."

"Nate, I'm sorry, I can't do this right now." She ran out the room and left me just sitting there."

I heard someone run up the stairs. And appeared Jimmy at the door. "Dude, why is Lindsay crying?"

"I don't know." I walked pass him and towards my room. I slapped the door and laid down onto my bed.

Should have seen that coming, what was I suppose to do, I needed to tell her, so I did...

___________________

[Jimmy's point of view...]

"Lindsay, are you okay?"

She just nodded, "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about it."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Are you just on your period?"

"NO, I told you I'm fine Jimmy."

"WOAH lady, calm yo tits." Drake cuts in.

"Mind your own business."

"Sorry...(bitch)"

"Heard that."

"..."

"I'm going to get some air, if anybody wants to join me, don't. Thank you, now have a good day."

"Somethings wrong..."

_______________

[Lindsay's Point Of View]

I went to Kylie's room, oped the window leading to the room and climbed out. I sat down and just hugged my leggs. I sighed...

I don't know what to do. I loved Nate since I was little. I did up till now... But I thought he didn't feel the same way, so when Jimmy asked me out, I said yes so forget about Nate. "Why does life got to be so complicated?"

"Tell me about it." Kylie said put of nowhere.

"God, you scared me."

"Sorry."

"It's okay, are you okay?"

"I guess," she paused taking a Soo of beer. Then pointed it towards me, "Want some?"

"Um... oh fuck it." I grabbed it and took two gulps then handed it back to Kylie. "Thanks."

"No problem."

"Care to take a seat?"

"Sure." She climbed through the window and say next to me."

"Why can't life be this sim-" I got cut off by yelling.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Keegan said.

"What do you mean man?"

"Oh no..." I whispered.

"Is that..." Lindsay whispered back.

"Daniel? Yes." I replied.

"What is he doing here?"

"That's what we're about to find out, stay down." I whispered.

I stood up and stared at them, "HEY KEEGAN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"KYLIE, GET INSIDE, I'LL DEAL WITH THIS!"

"OKAY, BUT WHY IS DANIEL HERE?!"

"DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, JUST GO INSIDE!"

"NO, NOT TILL YOU TELL ME WHY HE'S HERE!"

"...HE'S HERE TO PLAY SOME B-BALL WITH ME, NOT SHOO SHOO, IM FIFTEEN POINTS AHEAD OF HIM!"

"OKAY SO, WHERE'S THE BALL?!"

"Uh, WE ACCIDENTALLY THREW IT BEHIND THE FENCE!"

"OH, ummm, I DONT SEE IT!"

"Fuck...OKAY, IM LYING.... DANIEL KICKED IT DOWN THE SUWER!"

"BUT IT'S HERE IN THE BACK YARD!"

"YEAH WE WERE PLAYING SOCCOR!"

"ALRIGHT, WELL BYE!" I wave and pretend to go in while I wait for him to not look so I could lay down.

_______________

[Keegan's Point Of View...]

"Gosh she's such a dumb ass."

"Don't fucking call my girlfriend that you bastard!"

"You call 'that' a girlfriend?"

"'That' has a name, and it's Kylie, and yes, I call that beautiful girl, MY girlfriend, and if you ever lay a finger on her, I swear I'll make you wish you didn't."

"I won't, don't worry."

"You better not. Now, get the fuck out of here before I decide to kill you right now, now go!"

I watched his sexy ass walk away... [A/N:KIDDING KIDDING] I watched him walk away and I ran back to the house and ran into the living room filled with laughing bunch of teens.

("I'm going to have a B.F."

"No, no don't have a.. B.F?"

"Bitch fit."

"I'm going to right a letter to your supervisor, NO I'm going to write a letter to your head master. Dear. Mister. Big. Man. I. Am. A. White. Woman. Who-") said the T.V before everybody started laughing.

"Hey, guys, where's Nate, Lindsay, and Kylie. I know Kylie is in her room, but where did Nate and Lindsay go?"

"Maybe they're hitting it off." Drake said laughing.

"HEY, shut up!" Jimmy yelled at Drake and punched his arm.

"Ow..."

"Nate's in his room, and Lindsay might be in Kylie's room."

"Alright, thanks, I'll be right back."

I ran up the stairs and knocked on Kylie's room, "Hey Kylie, is Lindsay in there?"

"Yeah! Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Alright, BYE!"

I walked towards Nate's room and knocked. "Hey bro, you in there?"

"GO AWAY!!!"

"Nate, what's wrong?!"

"I FUCKING FUCKED UP MAN!"

I turned the knob and walked in then closed the door behind me.

"Didn't I tell you to go away like a minute ago?"

"Nate, what's wrong."

"I finally told Lindsay I love her......"

"Bro, but isn't she with... Oh, so that's why. Lindsay... Was....."

"Crying, yeah."

"Hey, what month is it?"

"October."

"Day?"

"Thirtieth."

"Why?"

"HALLOWEEN IS TOMORROW!!!"

He jumped up, "REALLY?!!!"

"YEAH, I CALL BEING ZAYN IN ONE DIRECTION!!!"

"I'm Harry, the sexy one."

"Jimmy could be Liam, Drake can be Louis, and we could get Adam to be Nial."

"What about my sister and Lindsay...."

"HOT FAN GIRLS!" We yelled at the same time.

"Tomorrow my house party!" Nate said with an excited face.

"EVERYBODY SHOULD GET IN MY CAR AND GO GET PARTY STUFF AND COSTUMES!!!!"

"WHAT ARE WE STILL DOING HERE?!!"

We ran out the room and I grabbed a megaphone from Nate and turned it up. "ATTENTION PEOPLE IN THE HASTINGTON'S HOUSE, PEOPLE EXIT INTO KEEGAN O'CONNELL'S CAR, I REPEAT PLEASE EXIT THE HASTINGTON'S HOUSE AND ENTER INTO KEEGAN O'CONNELL'S CAR. WE ARE GOING HALLOWEEN SHOPPING!!! LAST ONE IN IS A ROTTEN EGG!!!"

I grabbed my keys and Nate's hand and ran towards my car. Drake ended up last, and also had to sit in the trunk.

"Why do I have to sit in the trunk?!"

"Because Drake, you're special." Kylie answered.

"Oh! Do I get a lollipop?"

"Do you want gum?"

"What flavor?"

"Cotton candy."

"YES!!!!!"

She threw a pack of cotton candy gum at Drake and the rest of the ride was loud. Everybody singing loud to songs on the radio.

_____________________

They were out of one direction costumes so we turned into power rangers... And the girls turned into sluts. Kylie picks out some ears and so does Lindsay, and look left and froze. I follow their eyes to see Jason.... That son of a bitch is here?

With a girl.... Jasmine, the slut of the school, of course.

Jason walks over to Kylie, I get close enough to hear.

"Hey Kylie."

"Get away from me."

"Come on babe."

"Don't you have a slut to get back to?"

"Yeah, but she's useless, you I need."

"Well I have Keegan."

I fucking walk up and grab his collar. "GET THE FUCK AWAY!!!"

He backed up and walked away. We grabbed out costumes and left.

Lets just hope he doesn't show up at the house tomorrow.

_____________

A/n:SORRY LATE BUT HERE'S SOME PICS ON THE SIDE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.8K 33
I feel my heart racing when I see his face. I lose all my words when he smiles at me. My best moments are alone in my bed when I dream of him. He's m...
673K 25.9K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...
145K 3.8K 21
COMPLETED "You are pretty dumb for a dork," I laugh as Justin hangs his head down in defeat, "Let me show you" I fiddle around with the displaced par...
519 43 16
"Marek, don't do this. Keep your captainship. I'll tell the truth about what happened and we'll both be out of the deal." "But-" "I don't know what y...