the RIGHT wrong number. | pol...

By queenklucky

It was just an innocent prank that Dallas was trying to play on her on-and-off again boyfriend, Taurus. She j... More

summary
characters
1 | "SO LET ME TELL YOU.."
2 | "I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS.."
3 | "I AIN'T NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE ..."
4| "UM, I'M NOT KORYN."
5| ".. THE INCREDIBLE FUCKING HULK"
6| "AND WHO IS THIS?!?"
7| "SHE BE ON THAT NUT SHIT..."
8| "YALL THINK THIS SHIT CRAZY, WAIT UNTIL..."
9| "EVERYBODY...BUST A MOVE!"
10| "SO DO I GOTTA ADDRESS THE ELEPHANT ..."
11| "WELL SHIT ..."
12| "DAMN."
13| "TAURUS."
15| "WHAT POSITION?"

14| "WELL THAT BACKFIRED."

1.2K 55 39
By queenklucky

Zenobia took her scarf off of her head, running her hands over the top of her bun, making sure that it was still slick.  She stuffed the scarf into her overnight bag, because she knew that more than likely she was going to end up either staying over Bryson's or Cairo's for one reason or another. Especially considering the news that she had to share tonight once she got there. She had texted Taurus almost fifteen minutes ago and she figured that he would be pulling up to her house soon. She grabbed her backpack and overnight bag and walked down her stairs to wait on him. She was still nervous about what was going on between the two of them, but she was also excited. She had liked him for the longest and who wouldn't take the chance to be around their crush if they had it. And to top it off, it seemed like he liked her too.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt her phone buzz in her hand and then simultaneously heard a knock at her door. She peered down at her phone as she stood up seeing a text from Taurus saying that he was there at her house for her. She walked to her door, pulling it open seeing him standing there smiling.

"Wassup boo" He said, stepping into the house, leaning down and kissing her again. This was the third time he voluntarily kissed her in a day. It felt like her heart was about to fall into her stomach at the rate that they were going.

"Hey." She said softly as they separated. He pushed her back into the house and walked in closing the door behind him. She stood staring at him as he locked the door and turned towards her.

"Come here boo" He said, walking towards and before she could move she was up in his arms. Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist and she threw her hands around his shoulders. He walked them into her living room and sat down on her couch with her on his lap.

"Where your mom and them at?" He questioned, kissing on her cheeks again. He liked them because they were big. She always had this big round face, ever since they were younger.

"She left for work." She laughed out because his locs were once again tickling her cheek.

"Oh they at work, you said. You sure you wanna go to Bryson house? We can just chill here tonight." He pulled away from her cheek, a smile on his face.

"Yea Taurus, we gotta tell everybody about what we found out earlier today." She said to him, laughing as he rolled his eyes at her statement.

"We can tell em tomorrow."

"Taurus"

"We can!"

"Taurus"

"Yea iight girl." He rolled his eyes, playfully, again. It was cool to him because he was going to get his alone time with her eventually. But regardless of that, they didn't really have to rush to Bryson's house. They could take their time getting there and he doubted that anyone would notice.

"Gimme a kiss Z." He said and he watched as a her skin tinted red slightly. You wouldn't be able to tell in a glance but paying attention to her he could see it on her cheeks and forehead. She was blushing.

Even though she was blushing, that didn't stop her from leaning forward and initiating the kiss this time. And that's how they spent the next thirty minutes in the quiet house. Small gasps and low moans coming from the both of them as Zenobia involuntarily rolled her lower body on him as their kisses became more intense. Small hickies were left on the bottom of her neck and the top of her breasts as Taurus kissed and sucked on her upper body. And his fingers that were about to drift into her leggings, only stopping when the sound of his phone ringing interrupted the two. They pulled away from one another, him eyeing her as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked to see that Bryson was calling him.

"Wassup bruh?" He asked, putting the phone to his ear.

"Where y'all at? Everybody here and we waiting on y'all. Zen told me that y'all had something to tell us. I said y'all was either getting married or having a baby. So which one is it?" Bryson rambled out on the other end of the phone while Zenobia was lightly kissing Taurus, who was smiling.

"We getting married!" Taurus said, bringing her into a deeper kiss as he listened to Bryson yell to everyone else that him and Zenobia was getting married. If everything worked out, well, he definitely could see himself marrying her one day in the future. She pulled away from the kiss, their lips smacking as she did. He bit his bottom lip as he stared at her adjusting her shirt.

"But nah we'll be there soon. Z wasn't finished with her homework when I got here." He lied lightly.

"Alright my boy, y'all be safe on the way here." Bryson said and the call ended.

"Come here." He grabbed Zenobia by the back of her head and kissed her hard again. This one was short and too the point, but she gave the reaction that he wanted.

"You gone kiss me all night?" She asked as she pulled away from him this time.

"I was planning on it to be honest." He laughed out as he saw her smile grace her face.

"Come on boy, we gotta go see the gang and tell them what we found out." She said, getting up off of him and straightening her clothes out.

"The gangggggg?! Girl what you know about gang?" He asked, stretching as he stood up.

"You ain't know? Me, Bry, and Cairo in a gang together." She giggled at him when she saw the smile that he had on his face.

"Oo I'm scared of you lil mama." He leaned over grabbing her backpack and her overnight bag off of the couch.

"You should be!" She said, smile still on her face. He looked at her, leaned forward, and kissed her again.

"I know you ain't gonna do nothing to me." The future couple made their way out of Zenobia's house. She texted her mother letting her know that she had left the house and was probably going to end up spending the night with Bryson and Cairo. She knew her mom wouldn't care, there had been plenty of mornings of her coming home seeing the other two asleep in her house for one reason or another.

The car ride over was quiet. Music played through the car and they were just chilling in each other's presence. Taurus could feel Zenobia staring at him every now and then, and Zenobia couldn't help but stare. It was something about when a guy drove that just turned her on. She couldn't explain it but she loved it. As they pulled into Bryson's neighborhood, they could see Markeyvious, Kentrell, and Cairo's cars lining the block in front of Bryson's house. Taurus pulled up behind Kentrell and turned the ignition off.

"You ready?" He asked as he looked over at Z, who was scrolling away on her phone by now.

"Yep." They got out of the car and made their way to the house, where they could hear their loud ass friends as soon as they cracked the door open.

"We're hereeeee!!" Zenobia said as she walked into the house before Taurus, making her way to the living room.

"About time!" Cairo said, studying her friend. She knew that Cairo was finished with her homework before Taurus got there but she wasn't going to be the one to call her friend out. She could see that both of their lips were slightly swollen, but she would always support her friend getting some play.Especially considering what she'd heard from the girls in the locker room who got the chance to be with Taurus whenever he used to be on break with Dallas. Evidently the peen was magically, even though her friend wasn't getting peen — it'd happen eventually.

"My bad! Y'all know Mr. Thomas loves to give us all those problems for Calculus." She said, shrugging her shoulders and making her way over to the unoccupied section of the sectional. Taurus followed behind her, dapping the guys up as he did. The group consisted of everyone that was at Cairo's house on Friday night. Everyone was sprawled out in the living room, chilling.

"So what y'all been doing?" Taurus asked, taking a seat beside Zenobia and pulling her legs into his lap.

"None man .. we really been chillin." Key said, even though Taurus could barely see him because Imani was laid on top of him with her head on top of his.

"What we doing tonight?" Imani finally asked. She had been wondering since Markeyvious came to pick her up, but anywhere she went with her man was fine with her.

"Shit nothing. Madukes out with her lil boyfriend and my lil sister at my grandma house, I just wanted y'all to come chill with me because y'all know I do dumb shit when I be bored and be atthe house by myself." Bryson said, shrugging his shoulder. Mumbled agreements went through the room as everyone remembered the last time Bryson's mom left him home alone. He almost burned the house down and she had to remodel the kitchen because he wanted to do a "science experiment". Really, the nigga just left a piece of aluminum in the microwave too long and it caught on fire, he tried to put the fire out with the alcohol on the counter and it caused an even bigger fire. His mom put him out for two weeks and he had to stay with Cairo and his Aunt Meka until his mom let him come back home.

"Oh yea lemme tell y'all what we found out today." Zenobia said, perking up from her spot on the couch. Everyone turned their attention to her, while Taurus laid further back into the couch, rubbing her legs.

"Wassup bitch?" Cairo said from her spot under Kentrell.

"The number Dallas and Sade gave Koryn was my number."

"I knew I wasn't fuckin' crazy. That sounded just like you on the phone that day in the cafeteria. I just figured I was trippin' when Taurus called your number that night and your phone didn't ring." Key said as he sat up bringing Imani up with her.

"My phone was dead Friday night. I was on my old phone." Zenobia shrugged her shoulders, remembering vividly when Taurus tried calling the phone. Her phone was probably still powered off or was on the verge of turning back on.

"That crazy ass hoe." Cairo said and rolled her eyes.

"But why did she give me your number to give to Taurus? I mean y'all over there boo'd up." Koryn said, eyebrows furrowing together. It didn't make sense to her, but as of lately she realized a lot of the shit those Phipps cousins did didn't make sense.

"That's what I wanna know too before I go beat this bitch ass. Hand me the keys, Kentrell." Cairo said, pushing Kentrell off of her.

"I ain't giving you the keys to my car. Girl is you crazy?" Kentrell said as he mugged Cairo.

"HAND ME THE FUCKIN KEYS KENTRELL!!" Arm outstretched, palm turned upwards. Kentrell grumbled, but dug in his pocket pulling out the keys to his car.

"I told her it wasn't gonna work." Imani said quietly from beside Key.

"What you know that you not telling us Imani?" Zenobia said, her eyes squinting as she looked at the girl.

"Alright so look, Taurus I know you were talking to Ava during the summertime and she was going around saying y'all was still talking when the school year started. I told Dallas, trying to be a good friend, and she came up with the idea of trying to give you Zenobia's number in order to embarrass you. But I told her I didn't think it was going to work because I thought you may have liked Zen, but she didn't listen to me. Got Koryn to give you Zenobia's number, tried to go off on you that day in the cafeteria but couldn't because Zenobia wasn't there yet, and now we're here." Imani said, letting out a big breath.

"Damn." Kentrell said as she finished.

"Well that shit backfired for her." Markeyvious said from beside Imani. They had a long talk about her friendship with Dallas over the weekend and he helped Imani realize that maybe Dallas wasn't the best person to hang around.

"Yea backfired all the way." Bryson said, looking at the soon-to-be couple.

"Y'all should get the lil crazy bitch back." Koryn said offhandedly.

"I agree!" Bryson and Cairo said at the same time, but then turned to mug each other.

"Stop mocking..." Cairo started.

"You shut the fuck up!" Bryson interrupted her and flipped his cousin off.

"Y'all get on my damn nerves." Zenobia muttered looking at the two.

"How do you think they should get them back?" Imani asked Koryn. Koryn shrugged and everybody went deep into thought. They had to get Dallas back, just off the principle of what she did. Markeyvious laughed a little bit as an idea came to his head.

"I know exactly how to get her ass back." He chuckled again as the group looked at him. He was the brains in almost all of the situations that the boys got in.

"What we gone do bruh?" Taurus asked.

"Lemme call Tyquian real quick, you know his girlfriend's mom is a party planner. This gone be a piece of cake." Markeyvious pulled his phone out, dialing Tyquian's number. The phone rang two times before Tyquian's voice came through the phone.

"Wassup big bruh!" Ty said. He was a year younger than everyone in the room except for Kentrell who he was three years younger than, but him and Kentrell basically grew up together.

"Aye folks pull up at Bryson's house. I'm finna send the location." Key said.

"Say less. I got my girl with me. That cool?" He said as Key's location came through his phone and everyone in the room heard the car starting.

"Yea we need her help anyways." Key said.

"Be there in a few." The conversation ended and Markeyvious looked up to the group of people that were looking at him.

"Iight bruh so what we gone do?" Taurus said.

"Y'all getting married." Key said.

"Huh?"

"Wait a minute. I mean I wanna get married one day but not this soon." Zenobia said.

"Fake married to us, real married to the school population." Markeyvious rolled his eyes at the two before he continued to explain.

"Y'all both 18, we can get a fake marriage license, and do a small ceremony. Imagine you wanting to get back at your significant other by trying to give him someone else's number and they end up getting married. The shit is sick." Key explained and everybody in the room had to nod their head at his explanation.

"I can't lie. I'd send a bitch to the funeral home over some shit like that." Kentrell said.

"Can I be the best man?" Bryson asked.

"Bryson." Koryn said his name, rolling her eyes.

"What?! It's a legitimate question. A best man gets to plan the bachelor party and that means big booty strippers."

"Shut up Bryson." Zenobia said.

"Man y'all gone stop telling me to shut up." He said, but he shut up.

"You really think this gone work?" Taurus asked, a contemplative look on his face.

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't think it was gonna work." Key simply said.

These next few months were going to be interesting for Taurus and Zenobia. It was one thing for them to play as a fake couple to get back at Dallas. It was another thing for Dallas to try to expose Taurus for talking to Zenobia. And it was about to be a whole thing with them getting fake married, but who said senior year of high school wasn't interesting. Their senior year was turning out to be one of the funniest years they've had since starting school. Add on to the fact of the feelings that they've held for each other over the past few years. This could be the greatest love story ever written or Taurus could be getting jumped by Zenobia, Cairo, and Bryson in a few months. And they still had Dallas to worry about as well. Let's see how this works out for the couple though.

━━━━━━━━

A fake marriage ?!?

At least y'all ain't gotta worry about Zenobia getting pregnant 🤷‍♀️.
There will be sex, but there wont be a teen pregnancy.
Lmaooo maybe if I do a sequel, but no little Tauruses or Zenobias running around in this book.

I'll be updating again in a few days and probably answering comments back too.

See y'all then ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.6K 24
It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most packs, but as for The Larken Moon pack it...
227K 7.4K 55
"π‘Ύπ’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’–, 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆." "That's the problem, he too fine to be acting like a bitch" "I'm a bitch huh?" He said out of no wher...
3.8K 53 13
This story is between crimeboys duo. Everything is platonic! If there is any tw I'll say it at the start of the chapter. (there's a lot of swearing) ...
9.1K 560 26
Naomi is used to blending into the background. Until one day the bad boy turns his sights to her. But this isn't the story where he sweeps her off he...