Not What I Signed For [L.S]

By Maguii_Sol

ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Cแดแด แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส sแดœsแด€ษด แดแด‡ษชแด›ษดแด‡ส€. [ แด›แดก แด€แด„แด„แดแดœษดแด›: @chalkiemoo ] Harry is a single dad of a bea... More

๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ด๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›

2.3K 148 55
By Maguii_Sol

SIXTEENTH CHAPTER.

"Hey, H. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, completely recovered."

"That's amazing! When are you returning to work?"

"Tomorrow, today is my last day being locked. Luckily."

"Alright, mate. That's good. We can set a date for the trial then?"

"Yes, Liam." - I sighed.

"I know it's a lot, but you got this. We are going to win."

"We don't know."

"Stop being so negative. I have an idea, Zayn told me that Louis is back to work, right?"

"Mhm, yeah, football season is starting in a couple of weeks, so he's back to training them."

"That means you're alone now?"

"I'm with Nymph. She's playing with the dogs downstairs, why?"

"Can you go and dig in Louis' room?" - He whispered.

"What?"

"Maybe you can find something to use against him."

"I…. You say? I mean, wouldn't he notice?"

"H, it's our chance to find some dirt on him. You haven't had the chance because he is always there, but now you have hours to search and then put everything back in place so he won't notice."

"I… I guess I can try."

"I'm sure he did the same thing with your room and your office to be honest."

"What?!"

"H, they are playing a game, and so are we. Why do you think I went to Zayn's house so many times?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, H." - He laughed. - "I'm sure Zayn's been flirting with me to get something from me, and honestly I did the same."

"This is insane."

"Yeah, well, it happens all the time. So, are you going to do it?"

"Yeah. On it."

"Good."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Is Louis doing the same with me as you with Zayn?"

"Huh?"

"He… we have been having… sex?"

"What?! Harry Styles! Why am I knowing this now?!"

"I… I'm embarrassed, I think."

"You really have been fucking with your worst enemy?"

"Yeah." - I mumbled.

"Who would have thought?" - He laughed. - "As long as he didn't take any information from you about our case, then it's alright. This doesn't help any of you, so no one will bring it up in the trial, neither will we bring up my thing with Zayn. It'll remain between us, yeah?"

"Okay."

"Good, now go and find me something to work with."

"Yeah.... Hey, before you hang up, have you gone to check on my car?"

"Uhm, yeah. It's not fixable."

"What?!"

"That's what the mechanic said. I'm sorry, you want me to drive you to work tomorrow?"

"Yeah." - I sighed. - "That would be great, thanks."

"Anytime, H. Call me if you find something."

"Alright."

I heard the call ending and I sat my phone down on the table, thinking to myself.

I'm not sure about anything anymore.

I mean, I knew something wasn't right. I knew Louis was using our fuck thing to his advantage somehow.

But thinking that he might have searched for something in my room or my office to incriminate me, was… was…

Was something he would do.

How didn't I think about that before?

I went downstairs and checked that Nymph was still in the living room, entertained enough with her dogs to not bother me for a while, and then I walked down to the gallery, or Louis' room, however you like to call it.

But then I remembered.

I have the cameras on.
In every room.

So, I ran back upstairs to turn them off for a while, and maybe later I could watch the camera footage of the past months to see if Louis had been searching around in my own room.

Yeah. I will do that tonight.

I quickly returned to his room, this time sure that I wouldn't leave traces behind.
I started by searching his wardrobe and drawers, looking carefully between his multiple gray and black shirts, then moved to search in every single pant and sweats, in every pocket of his jackets and coats, and in every backpack I found.

Then I removed all of the shoe boxes and checked on them one by one, because maybe he had something hidden in them.

But nothing.

I looked under his bed, in between his sheets, inside his pillow case, behind the headboard, under the television, around his console and his video games, and still nothing.

On a shelf behind the door Louis had placed the dogs' food and leashes, and basically all the stupid things he bought for those seven demons.

That would be a weird place to hide something, and that's exactly why I searched there too.

But of course, there was nothing slightly incriminating there.

This guy was absolutely normal.

The only place remaining was his dresser, his expensive perfumes, his hair products and his shaver setting on top, recently used.

I walked towards it, already defeated and knowing I wouldn't find anything in there either, but to my surprise, when I opened one of the Armani perfumes, I was shocked to see that there wasn't any perfume bottle but a small plastic bag instead.

A plastic bag full of weed.

I carefully took it in between my fingers and snapped a picture of it to send it to Liam.

'I found this, is it good?'

'Oh my God, yes. This is good. Now we only need pictures of him smoking it, to show them to the tribunal and prove that he is a drug addict. We will have the case won before we know it.'

'How the fuck do I get a picture of him smoking?! I didn't even know he smoked.'

'I know you'll figure something out.'

I rolled my eyes at his last message, but suddenly I heard the front door opening and I panicked, not bothering to reply to Liam.

"Hello Princess! How was your day honey? How are you feeling?"- I heard Louis' voice from the living room. - "Harry? Where are you?"

I looked up at the dogs' food and plates and I smiled, finding the perfect cover up plan.

"I'm here." - I said, walking back to the living room.

"Were you in my room?" - He asked, still holding Nymph up.

"Yeah, just grabbing the dogs' plates." - I shrugged, moving to fill seven plates with food and leave them by the entrance door.

"Oh, sure. Hey, when you finish that, I want to show you something." - He said, letting Nymph run back to the couch where the tv was playing her favorite show.

"What?" - I asked, straightening up.

"Zayn told me that your car problem wasn't fixable."

"Yeah, and?"

"Well, come with me?" - He asked, pointing to the front door.

I frowned but followed him outside nevertheless.

And there in front of me, parked in the middle of my lawn there was a brand new car, a beautiful watercolor yellow, shining under the sun rays and making my breathing stop.

"Here." - He said, extending me a key set and placing it on my palm. - "All yours."

"What?"

"It's for you."

"It's a car."

"Yeah, last time I checked it was." - He laughed.

"Uhm, I can't… I don't want this. Why did you do this? Why for me?"

"Hey, it's a gift. You can't give it back to me." - He smiled teasingly.

"But I can't take it. I can buy my own, in a few months maybe. But I don't need your charity."

"It's not charity. Take it as a thank you gift."

"Thank you for what?" - I furrowed my eyebrows.

"For all the things you did for my daughter in the past years."

"My daughter."

"And also for all the incredible sex." - He smirked.

"God, no. Gross. I can't. I won't take it, sorry." - I said, placing the keys back in his hands.

Louis was quick to hold my wrist in place and slip the keys inside my right hand again.
We were inches apart and Louis' free hand moved to hold my hip closer to his body.

"You're going to take it." - He said, looking right into my eyes, his lips almost brushing against mine as he spoke.

"I can't, Louis." - I mumbled.

"Yes, you can." - He smirked, moving his hand lower to cup my bum.

I stood still, watching his features from close once again, feeling lost in the moment.
I didn't even notice that his hand that was holding my wrist was now on my neck, and that he had tilted his head slightly to the side.

"I can't." - I whispered again.

"The car is yours." - He whispered into my mouth.

He licked his lips and I felt my own head moving forward, not even wanting to control the impulses anymore, and just going with it.

I captured his lips in mine and kissed him.

Our lips met firmly, and it was way more satisfying than I would have ever imagined it would.

It was flowing naturally.

My hands moved to his hair and neck, unconsciously avoiding the loss of contact, wanting to prolong the inevitable end of the kiss.

So I kept him in place and moved in further,  I immediately opened my mouth and laced my tongue with his', making the kiss deeper but keeping a soothing rhythm between our tongues.

I could feel my heart raising faster at every second, but still it was all weirdly calm.

Too calm, too satisfying and too natural.

And that couldn't be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2.4K 20
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส แดษชแด„แด€แด‡สŸแด€ สŸแดแด˜แด‡แดข. [ ษชษข แด€แด„แด„แดแดœษดแด›: @micaelablopez ] Louis, a normal guy who sells books for a living, never expected tha...
42K 1.3K 54
In honor of the famous, "Always you" by Louis Tomlinson, which inspired the name :) Louis, is exploring and working on his solo career watching his...
71K 2.2K 18
ยฉ hattalove on ao3 Five years ago, Harry Styles left his tiny hometown to make it big as a recording artist. He didn't have much regard for what he l...
39.7K 1.3K 20
{completed} Louis and Harry spend their early childhood years in an orphanage together, but then Harry gets adopted by people who have unkind eyes. L...