[BL] Saving the Tragic Adonis

By Erishi_An

Saving the Tragic Adonis 拯救美强惨反派[穿书] Author(s) Dōng Fāng Huáng Guā 东方黄瓜 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 1 Extra (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 55

3.6K 151 13
By Erishi_An

The butler told Wei Shanhe and Wei Yuanning everything, Wei Shanhe’s tone was light: “Do as the old lady ordered.”
Don’t worry about it anymore.

People from the Propaganda Department came to report soon, the hot search was removed, and the news was deleted one after another, and soon everything returned to calm.

Sitting on the leather chair, Wei Shanhe suddenly smiled admiringly, “This kid is not simple, he deserves to be from the Wei family.”

There was a knock on the office door, and Wei Shanhe sat up straight, “Come in.”

Wei Yuanning walked into the room, frowning, “Dad, there was news from mom just now that we are going to expel Wei Ximing.”

Wei Shanhe said: “I agree.”

Wei Yuanning said angrily: “Who is doing our Wei family, really eats the guts of the bear heart and leopard!”

He has no objection to expelling Wei Ximing, but he doesn’t like to make the ugliness of the family known to the world.
Wei Shanhe glanced at him helplessly, shook his head, “Up until now, you don’t know who your opponent is?”

Wei Yuanning was taken aback.

Wei Shanhe waved his hand, “Go out, that’s the end of this matter.”

Wei Yuanning was unbelievable, “Dad, that person asked the hacker to put the recording on our official website to provoke us! Just forget it?”

Wei Shanhe glanced at him, “What else? Will your other son be driven out of Wei’s family as well?”

Wei Yuanning was startled, and opened his mouth, “Dad…what do you mean?”
Wei Shanhe stood up, pointed at his temple and said, “Use your mind to think about it, don’t surround your little third and bastard every day.”

Wei Yuanning suddenly widened his eyes, “Could it be that Ming Zheng did it? How is it possible? Where did he get the money and courage?”

Wei Shanhe shook his head, opened the drawer, and threw a pile of materials on the desktop in front of him.

Wei Yuanning picked up the data and checked it. It was Wei Mingzheng’s life.
Wei Shanhe said: “I see, his adoptive father is Shu Jun. He is a pioneer investor who has gained fame in recent years. He has strong financial resources and brutal methods. He has accumulated hundreds of millions of fortunes in just a few years.”

“The person behind Wei Mingzheng is Shu Jun. If you think that the biggest beneficiary of this incident is Ming Zheng, you should understand who did it.”

“What’s more, when the recording just hit the Internet, the female nurse came out to accuse Xi Ming, she was completely trampling on his rhythm, who has a deep hatred with Xi Ming? I still don’t understand?”

Wei Yuanning was stunned, but unbelievable, “Ming Zheng really has such a great ability?”

Wei Shanhe said, “I have said that, he has Shu Jun’s advice. However, a person like Shu Jun can’t be mixed with the two children’s affairs, it should be mostly Ming Zheng’s idea.”

Wei Yuanning still couldn’t believe it, “Ming Zheng, can you really do it?”

Wei Shanhe laughed, “It’s rare to see a grandson who looks like me! The blood relationship is really amazing. I didn’t grow up in Wei’s family, but he was the most like me, the smartest, and the most courageous.”

Wei Yuanning looked at his admiring father, shocked.

Chuzhou City.

At dinner, Cai Qin put a piece of ribs for Wei Mingzheng next to him, and he hesitated and asked: “Mingzheng, you have been back for a few days, what should you do when you study?”

Shu Jun also said: “It’s been a week. I heard that the high school courses are quite tense.

Wei Mingzheng was silent for a moment, ate the ribs, and smiled: “I will go home tomorrow.”

Cai Qin and Shu Jun breathed a sigh of relief.

After eating, Wei Mingzheng went to Shu Ning’s room to wait.

Shu Ning went to take a bath, and there was a rushing sound of water in the bathroom. Wei Mingzheng glanced at the clothes littered on the bed, walked over and picked up the dirty clothes and put them in the laundry basket.

After a while, Shu Ning came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and wiping her hair. She was not surprised to see Wei Mingzheng.

The boy had just taken a shower, his skin was soaked in hot water, his eyes were dark, his hair was moist and soft. The neckline of the bathrobe opens slightly, revealing the delicate collarbone
I’ve seen it countless times.

Wei Mingzheng don’t open his eyes and said softly, “I’m sorry.”

Shu Ning walked to the desk and took the hair dryer. Hearing the words, she said in doubt, “Why do you suddenly apologize?”
Wei Mingzheng was silent for a moment, “I think I’m too self-willed.”

Shu Ning was particularly surprised, “Why?”
Wei Mingzheng walked to Shu Ning, took the hair dryer in his hand, “Sit down.”

Shu Ning sat blankly on the chair, Wei Mingzheng plugged in, and the hair dryer whirred. Wei Mingzheng stood beside Shu Ning and helped him blow his hair.

Shu Ning was used to it and sat obediently.
There was only the sound of a hair dryer in the room, and no one spoke.

Boys’ hair is short and easy to blow dry, and will become fluffy and dry in a few minutes.
Shu Ning took the hair dryer in Wei Mingzheng’s hand, put it back in the desk drawer, and asked in confusion, “Did you take the wrong medicine today? I apologize inexplicably.”

Wei Mingzheng said: “I’m really self-willed. You obviously like home more, but let you go to school with me in the capital. And because I want to leave Wei’s house, you also ask for leave.”

Shu Ning was taken aback, but Wei Mingzheng unexpectedly apologized for these two things, and quickly said: “It was all of my own accord.”

Wei Mingzheng shook his head, “I am arrogant and make decisions without authorization. I haven’t considered your situation and thoughts. Maybe, from the bottom of my heart, you won’t refuse my request, so I am unscrupulous.”

During the week when she returned to Chuzhou, Shu Ning was obviously much more relaxed and happy at home, not as restrained as at Wei’s. He went out to play with his friends and was as happy as a little monkey.

In Beijing, Shu Ning has no friends, he is the only one.

Wei Mingzheng said: “Shuning, I’m too selfish.”

Although he secretly hoped that Shu Ning would be alone with him and only accompany him, but seeing him returning to Chuzhou City, Wei Mingzheng was shaken.

With a request, Shu Ning went north to the capital without hesitation, but now with another sentence, Shu Ning followed him on leave without hesitation.

Wei Mingzheng felt that he was really too much, and he hadn’t considered Shu Ning’s situation and thoughts at all.

Seeing Wei Mingzheng sinking into self-condemnation, Shu Ning hurriedly said: “Mingzheng, don’t think so, it’s my own choice.”

Wei Mingzheng shook his head, “Don’t lie to me, I have eyes, I can see when you are happy and when you are unhappy.”

Shu Ning was dumb.

If you want to say without conscience that you are happier in Beijing than in Chuzhou, the little villain must know that he is lying. But if you say you are unhappy, the little villain will probably blame yourself even more.

He pondered for a moment, and said euphemistically: “Maybe you are not used to the new environment, it will be fine after a while.”

Hearing Shu Ning’s words, Wei Mingzheng showed a slight smile. Shu Ning has always been so caring. No matter what he says or does, he always cares about his feelings.
Perhaps because of this, he has become so self-willed, knowing that Shu Ning will definitely accommodate himself.

“Shuning, I have a question for you.” Wei Mingzheng said.

Shu Ning felt his solemnity and said, “You said it.”

The little villain is so abnormal today! It made him unable to answer!

Wei Mingzheng asked: “If it wasn’t for me, would you like to go to Beijing to attend high school?”

Shu Ning: “…”

That must not be.

“to be honest.”

Shu Ning rubbed his eyebrows, met the serious gaze of the little villain, hesitated for a moment, and said helplessly, “No.”
Wei Mingzheng seemed to have known the answer a long time ago, and his voice became soft, “Except for my factor, do you want to go to school in Chuzhou City?”

Shu Ning did not want to lie to him and nodded, “Ming Zheng, my family and friends are here. What do you say, after a few years of college entrance examination, I don’t know where I will go, and it is possible that my family will spend more and more time with my family. Short, I want to stay with my parents.”

Wei Mingzheng had a soft heart and reached out to touch Shu Ning’s head, “If you want to stay, stay in Chuzhou City.”
Shu Ning was taken aback and blinked, “Then what do you do?”

Wei Mingzheng said, “I will solve the Wei family’s affairs by myself.”

Shu Ning was a little uneasy, “Can you do it without me?”

Wei Mingzheng almost wanted to say no, but he swallowed when he was talking, and said with a smile: “Don’t underestimate me, Wei Ximing has been driven away.”

Shu Ning was shocked, “Wei Ximing was driven away? When did it happen?”
“Mom called.” Wei Mingzheng told Shu Ning what had happened to the Wei family.
Shu Ning was dumbfounded, “Wei Ximing actually changed insulin to harm Li Yongna?”

At the beginning, the little villain returned to Wei’s house and asked him to investigate the nurse’s affairs, but then nothing happened. He thought it was just the little villain who thought too much, but he didn’t expect…

“Yes.” Wei Mingzheng nodded affirmatively. “He doesn’t just switch insulin to harm people. He knew his identity two years ago and concealed the truth.”

Shu Ning was even more surprised, “Wei Ximing knew the truth two years ago?”
“Zhou Juan owed usury two years ago and was forced to go to Beijing to find Wei Ximing to pay off the debt. Wei Ximing denied her and forced Zhou Juan to coerce and lure her, and the two tore their faces.”

Wei Mingzheng didn’t know what he thought of, and suddenly smiled meaningfully.

Shu Ning thought quickly, two years ago Zhou Juan owed usury?

Wasn’t it when Zhou Juan and Wei Mingzheng fell out two years ago? Why did she suddenly owe usury?

Moreover, after the two of them left Wei’s house, Wei Ximing’s thunder exploded one by one, which was too coincidental. If there is no little villain’s handwriting, Shu Ning firmly does not believe it.

So when did he start to encircle Wei Ximing and Zhou Juan’s mother and son?

From entering the Wei family?

Or earlier?

Shu Ning couldn’t help but fought a cold war. Wei Mingzheng is able to beat the wind and rain in the financial field, and he can stand upright, with specific and harsh methods.

However, Wei Ximing and Zhou Juan’s mother and son are completely to blame.
Thinking about it this way, Shu Ning didn’t want to ask Wei Mingzheng what he did.

He thought of the complicated interpersonal relationship of the Wei family, hesitated for a moment, and said euphemistically: “Actually, if the Wei family treats you badly, you can choose to stay in our house.”

Wei Mingzheng stared at him for a moment and shook his head, “Mom is also a victim. She chooses me to expel Wei Ximing now, and I can’t abandon her. I can’t force her to choose me and leave her adopted son, and then abandon her again. Then who am I? NS.”

Shu Ning was taken aback, and suddenly remembered that a long time ago, he deliberately threw two hundred yuan on the ground and asked Wei Mingzheng to pick it up. However, Wei Mingzheng picked up two hundred yuan and gave it back to him.

In the past two years, the little villain’s style of work has become more and more black, but he can peel off the coat of genius. He is still the kid who refused to pick up money and returned the donations one by one.
Shu Ning was a little worried that he would take a crooked road, but now that the little villain sticks to his heart, he said: “I support your decision.”

In fact, he was also thinking about a question recently: What should I do after sending the little villain back to Wei’s house?

At the beginning of wearing the book, he thought his task was to help the little villain return to Wei’s house and avoid the end of a high-rise crash. Now that Wei Ximing has been expelled from the Wei family, Mrs. Wei also chooses Wei Mingzheng. She has basically completed most of her tasks. What should we do next?

In the past, he had always revolved around the little villain and didn’t think about his future development. Perhaps it was time to consider leaving.

On the second day, the two took a plane back to the capital, and if they didn’t go back, Mrs. Wei would travel to Chuzhou City to pick up people.

Wei Mingzheng and Shu Ning exchanged ideas about the latter, Shu Ning did not want to stay in the capital, but for the sake of the little villain, he was willing to stay. The little villain didn’t want him to stay just for this reason, and promised that he would be fine by himself.

Shu Ning couldn’t make up his mind and decided to follow the little villain back to the capital for observation for a period of time. If the little villain could indeed gain a foothold in Wei’s house, he would return to Chuzhou City to accompany his parents and plan his future well.

To be honest, when the little villain made it clear that he didn’t need to accompany him, Shu Ning was a little confused and a little relieved.

It’s like raising a child with hard work, the child wants to fly far away and is unwilling to stay with his parents. As a parent, I am proud of his excellence and lost for his independence.

Shu Ning’s mentality is not bad, and she tries to adjust her thoughts.

The little villain left, he also has Cai Cai, father Shu, and younger brother Shu Yang.
Back to Wei’s house, Shu Ning’s first feeling was that everyone’s attitude towards Wei Mingzheng had changed drastically.

“Son!” Madam Wei rushed up to hug Wei Mingzheng, her expression very excited. There was no hypocrisy in that joyful appearance, and the feelings were as full as the two had been together for more than ten years.

Shu Ning thought that Madam Wei was good before, but the only shortcoming was hesitating about Wei Ximing’s affairs, and now this shortcoming has disappeared.
Wouldn’t it be great if there is a biological mother who loves Wei Mingzheng wholeheartedly and gives him a maternal love that he has never felt before?

Shu Ning watched silently next to her, her face gratified.

After staying in the villa for a while, the housekeeper of the main building walked into the lobby and conveyed Li Yongna’s meaning, hoping to see Wei Mingzheng.
Shu Ning was alert, “Why does Grandma Li want to see Ming Zheng?”

In the entire Wei family, Wei Ximing secretly spoiled her with a grin on her face. The only one who made a face toward Ming Zheng was Li Yongna.

Li Yongna likes Wei Ximing, is it possible to blame Ming Zheng for this?

Shu Ning was very worried.

The butler said to Wei Mingzheng: “Because of Wei Ximing’s matter, the old lady wants to chat with Young Master Mingzheng.”
Sure enough!

Shu Ning walked to Wei Mingzheng anxiously, “Mingzheng, if grandma scolds you, don’t be angry or hurt yourself. Grandma likes Wei Ximing. Now that Wei Ximing has left, she will definitely be angry with you…”

The butler heard something wrong, and quickly explained: “Young Master Shu has misunderstood, the old lady will not scold Young Master Mingzheng. The old lady knows that she has misunderstood the Young Master, and wants to talk to the Young Master.”

Shu Ning blinked, surprised.

Wei Mingzheng patted him on the shoulder, “I know it in my heart.”

Mrs. Wei also said, “Grandma is still asking me this morning, when will you come back.”

She has the heart to ease the relationship between Wei Mingzheng and Li Yongna. No matter how you look at it, it is a good thing that Mingzheng can win the favor of Wei Shanhe and Li Yongna.

Wei Mingzheng left with the housekeeper and smiled at Shu Ning before leaving, so he didn’t have to worry about it.

Shu Ning also smiled back.

When the little villain left, Shu Ning suddenly reacted-it seemed that from a long time ago, it was Ming Zheng who was solving things and comforting herself.
Back then, the little villain’s daily worries about eating and drinking, whether he was beaten or not, has long since gone forever. In the past two years, I did not provide any substantial help to the little villain. On the contrary, the little villain gave him a lot of money and asked his family to move to the villa, taking Shu’s father to invest and do business, and help the family make money…

Shu Ning realized that the little villain hadn’t used him for a long time.

Wei Mingzheng walked into Li Yongna’s room.

Li Yongna was looking up to take medicine, and after taking the medicine, she frowned and drank water.

She was not physically well, but after Wei Ximing’s incident, her spirit was even worse.

“Grandma.” Wei Mingzheng walked in and called respectfully.

Li Yongna looked up and saw him, the expression on her face became very complicated. She put the water glass on the cabinet and signaled the nurse in the room to go out.

After the nurse left, only Li Yongna and Wei Mingzheng were left in the room.

The room is quiet and the atmosphere is very peaceful.

“Sit, sit down.” Li Yongna pointed to the chair and small sofa not far away and said, her tone was much more enthusiastic than before.

Wei Mingzheng chose the nearest chair and sat down, “Grandma, I heard that you have something to do with me?”

The straightforward words made Li Yongna hesitate for a moment and nodded, “Ming Zheng, are you used to going back to Wei’s house?”

Wei Mingzheng said calmly: “It’s okay.”
Suddenly Li Yongna didn’t know how to chat with him, coughed, and said, “What do you think about Wei Ximing?”

Wei Mingzheng looked up in surprise, “Grandma, what do you want me to think? If you want me to intercede for him, sorry, I can’t do it.”

Li Yongna smiled bitterly, “I didn’t mean that.”

“Then what can I say?” Wei Mingzheng said seriously, “I have stated my attitude since the first day I returned to Wei’s house. I don’t like him and don’t care about him. If the family wants to keep him, I have no objection. He provokes me, I will certainly not obediently obedient. This is my attitude, didn’t you know it early?”
Li Yongna was silent.

Yes, Wei Mingzheng has expressed his attitude from the first day he came back, and his attitude has not changed from beginning to end.

“I am a victim, and Wei Ximing is the perpetrator. It is impossible for me to forgive him like the protagonist of a TV series. He is a villain in my eyes, and I don’t bother to perform any kindness and generosity in front of you. Grandma, me. I grew up in a bad family. I don’t have good tutoring, I can’t learn magnanimously, I don’t know how to be kind, and I don’t know how to make mistakes. I hope you can understand this.”

Li Yongna was shocked.

In her life experience, the vast majority of people were respectful in front of her, even with resentment and sadness in their hearts, with a smile on their faces.

The grandson and son fought openly and secretly, but they showed each other in love in front of her, sometimes so hypocritical that she couldn’t stand it.
There has never been a junior like Wei Mingzheng, who is neither humble nor overbearing to tell the truth.

If you don’t like it, you don’t like it. When you show your attitude at the beginning, you will stick to it and stick to it.

In the past, many people thought that because of his attitude, his little belly and his family education were not good, but now they think of…Isn’t it natural to not accept Wei Ximing?

Isn’t it justified that the victim does not forgive the perpetrator?

From the very beginning, the grandson showed his attitude, daring to love and hate, and it is so many times better than those who smile on their faces and are full of male thieves and female prostitutes!
My grandson, who is called Xiaodu Jichang, has no tutor, he should be called a clear love and hatred, and a free and easy temperament.

Li Yongna looked at Wei Mingzheng,

suddenly pleasing to the eye.

This is the powerful psychological contrast effect.

If Wei Ximing did not make a mistake, Wei Mingzheng would still be a representative of unmeasured and intolerant in her eyes. Now that Wei Ximing has made a mistake, Wei Mingzheng’s behavior has become straightforward and clear-cut in love and hatred.

There is no absolute attitude in the world, it depends on what others think.

Wei Mingzheng knew this and took advantage of it. More importantly, he was too lazy to cater to the Wei family.

He wants to be himself, and he has to be accepted by others.

Li Yongna looked at Wei Mingzheng’s indifferent attitude, and was in a good mood. She wanted to apologize for misunderstanding him, but the old lady is too accustomed to being aloof, so she can’t say anything. She said: “Mingzheng, you have been wronged this time, waiting for Wei Ximing’s Take back the assets and give them all to you, and I will add another car to you.”

After saying that, waiting for Wei Mingzheng’s happy response, however
“Grandma, I don’t even have a driver’s license. What do I want a car for?”

Li Yongna: “…”

My grandson has an extraordinary personality..

Li Yongna calmed down and said softly: “What do you want?”

“You are willing to give whatever I want?” Wei Mingzheng suspiciously.

Li Yongna: “…”

Li Yongna said: “Within a reasonable range.”
Wei Mingzheng immediately said unceremoniously: “I want the shares of Pegasus Company, okay?”

Li Yongna was very surprised, thinking for a moment, “I have to discuss this with your grandpa.”

Seeing Wei Mingzheng still staring at herself, Li Yongna asked for help, “I don’t know much about the company’s shares.”
This is the truth. She really doesn’t know which company shares the family has, because there are too many.

Wei Mingzheng finally smiled, “Thank you, grandma.”

Li Yongna got a smile from him, and suddenly felt sorry for Wei Mingzheng if she didn’t give him the shares.

Her heart was full of pity and guilt for Wei Mingzheng. The strangeness was deep before, but now the pity and love are overflowing.

Probably, things must be reversed.
Wei Mingzheng came out of Li Yongna’s room and sent a message to

DARKER: [I have come to the capital, let’s meet and talk later. ]

DARKER quickly replied: [Have you come to the capital? Very good! Calculating time is approaching adulthood, so you can report to my office as soon as possible. In the future, we will make every effort to study the new VR direction and meet in detail. ]

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: [I still reserve my opinion on the visualization aspects of VR research. ]

DARKER: [Can we not be so stubborn at a young age? We have been arguing for half a year. I am the project leader. I am most familiar with this content. I have the final say! ]

DARKER: [I call the shots in general, listen to me right. Come over and work for me obediently, and I won’t treat you badly. ]

DARKER: [Although you became famous at the age of fifteen, you have to know that there is still a mountain high. In addition to pure technology, there is capital. You can’t always be immersed in technology. You have to understand the world’s people, and capital is the boss. There is no money, and the technology of a fart! In short, you are still young and don’t understand. When you come to Pegasus, let’s have a good chat, you will understand. ]

Love mushrooms: [Oh. 】

Wei Mingzheng put away the phone, too lazy to talk to Darker again. The more technically powerful and young people become famous, the more stubborn they are.

Over the years, Wei Mingzheng and DARKER have cooperated and exchanged many times, and he has probably figured out his character. The two often quarreled.

It’s probably “I’m right, you listen to me” “No, I’m right, you listen to me”.

Several softwares that we cooperated have been developed well under the bumps and bumps. Wei Mingzheng is the ace foreign aid in the hands of DARKER. In the past two years, Pegasus has developed and grown by relying on software that has been continuously launched. It has been comparable to several major Internet companies. It is a unicorn-type company, and its stock price has risen every day.

In this situation, as a capitalist, Wei Mingzheng, how could he only be willing to be a foreign aid.

As a foreign aid, although Darker’s fee is not low, he can’t get real profits after all, and he can’t completely follow his own ideas.
This time, no matter what, the shares of Pegasus must be won over.

Through a series of foreshadowing, Pegasus' shares should be stable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 305 29
Lin Xia: Why did nobody tell me that, if you send a message after blocking someone on WeChat, they can still receive it Yi Shang: I told you Lin Xia:...
37.3K 1.4K 51
Title: 山间四食 Author: 汪惹惹 Status: Completed Description: Cen Ning, the elder brother of the Cen family, married Lu Yunchuan, a farmer in the next villa...
531K 17.8K 126
Read and find out...
684K 97.9K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...