[BL] Saving the Tragic Adonis

Autorstwa Erishi_An

Saving the Tragic Adonis 拯救美强惨反派[穿书] Author(s) Dōng Fāng Huáng Guā 东方黄瓜 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 1 Extra (... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 44

3.5K 158 55
Autorstwa Erishi_An

On the second day, Mrs. Wei took Wei Mingzheng and Shu Ning out of her delicate mind. She went to the luxury store and bought a lot of landscapes and oceans for Wei Mingzheng.

Wei Mingzheng bought another piece for Shu Ning on the spot, and Shu Ning quickly declined.

Mrs. Wei thought that Wei Mingzheng was suggesting that she also bought a watch for Shu Ning, and she obliged to pay the money quickly. Wei Mingzheng thought for a while, did not refuse, and let her pay.
Shu Ning: “…”

It always feels like he’s here to cheat, eat, drink, and deceive things.

He didn’t want to take it, but he had to hold both mother and child, Shu Ning had no choice but to put it away, planning to put it in the box and give it to him.

To be honest, he doesn’t like wearing watches, such expensive things, it is uncomfortable to wear, and he is afraid of knocking.

Useless except to pretend.

However, in the upper class, pretending to be coercive is a very important thing, and he can never shame the little villain.
In addition to buying watches for the two, Mrs. Wei also took them to the mall to buy clothes. The little villain is rich, but he does not like shopping, nor does he like luxury goods. Usually, she is no different from ordinary students, so that Shu Ning is right. The impression that the little villain is rich only stays on the numbers.

Now following Mrs. Wei, he finally truly appreciates the simple and unpretentious happiness of the rich.

It turns out that when buying clothes, there is a saying that “this one, this one, this one is not necessary, and the others are all included”!

It turns out that you really don’t need to look at labels when you go to a luxury store to buy things.

It turned out that when buying shoes, the waiter would really kneel down and serve.
It turns out that what was played in a TV series is true in reality.

Even so, Mrs. Wei is still dissatisfied, “Wait a few days, let the designer of ARBAR come to the house to measure the size for you and make some clothes for you.”

Shu Ning said with difficulty: “Ming Zheng can do it, I don’t need it…”

He felt that if the Wei family asked him to pay back the money one day, he would definitely not be able to pay it back. What’s more, the little villain enjoys Madam Wei’s favor because he is his own son, what is he?
Just a little follower, how can enjoy the same treatment!

Mrs. Wei had a good impression of Shu Ning, especially the remarks she said at the dinner table, which made her even more fond of Shu Ning. She could see that Shu Ning was very upholding Wei Mingzheng, and sincerely thought about him.

If she was partial to Wei Ximing in the past, Shu Ning’s maintenance would make her uncomfortable, but now she is partial to Wei Mingzheng, Shu Ning’s maintenance just hit her favor.

Before, she valued Shu Ning, just because Shu Ning was the son of Wei Mingzheng’s foster parents, she could treat Shu Ning well, but she would never pass her biological son.

Unexpectedly, when buying landscapes and oceans, Wei Mingzheng actually stated that he would buy the same watch for Shu Ning. Mrs. Wei was surprised and immediately understood that Shu Ning’s position in her son’s heart was extraordinary.

In this case, she simply treats them equally, Wei Mingzheng has one, and Shu Ning also has one.

When buying clothes and shoes, she secretly observed and further confirmed Shu Ning’s position in Wei Mingzheng’s heart, and she was relieved to treat Shu Ning well.

Shu Ning didn’t understand Mrs. Wei’s psychology, and was frightened and at a loss when she got the things.

Mrs. Wei took the two of them to buy things, and in the afternoon, she drove them to visit the capital.

Wei Ximing, who was waiting at home, knocked over the five-flavored bottle when he got a shirt worth tens of thousands of dollars brought back by Mrs. Wei.

Wei Ximing’s eyes turned red when he saw the large and small bags that the servant helped Shu Ning and Wei Mingzheng carry.
At a glance, he knew that these things were worth several million, and he only gave so much before they met. He didn’t know how much he would give in the future. He probably gave a lot of money in the one month he stayed in Chuzhou City.

Originally, these should be his, but now he can only get a shirt worth tens of thousands!

Not as good as Shu Ning!

Although Wei Ximing has repeatedly done psychological construction for himself, he is a fake young master, and will be sad in the future, and he has to learn to deal with it indifferently, but when he sees Wei Mingzheng being favored, he will not be indifferent, jealousy like a poisonous snake burrowing in his chest.

Mrs. Wei’s heart is so cruel. The son who has been raising for more than ten years turned his face immediately after his own son recognized him. It was cold-blooded and ruthless!

Wei Ximing touched the five-million-dollar Patek Philippe watch, took a 10,000-yuan shirt, and walked into the luxurious room that Mrs. Wei had arranged for him, opened a bottle of Lafite that was 1982, and drank painfully.

For a while, still couldn’t get rid of the depression and sorrow in heart, so wanted someone to talk about it.

Wei Ximing turned on the phone and dialed a familiar phone number.

After a while, the phone was connected, and a sweet voice came from inside, “Xi Ming?”

Wei Ximing held the phone and said hoarsely: “Yaoyao.”

The tone of voice makes people feel very painful.

A clear and nice female voice came from the phone, and said concerned: “What’s the matter Xi Ming?”

Wei Ximing lay on the soft luxurious bed, his handsome eyebrows filled with pain. He thought for a while, and he didn’t know where to start with a thousand words, and finally only asked: “Yaoyao, will you leave me?”

The girl on the other end of the phone is his fiancée, current girlfriend Jiang Yao, and the girl said in a clear voice: “Surely not! Xi Ming, why did you ask that suddenly? What happened?”

Hearing the girl’s indisputable answer, Wei Ximing felt a little comforted, “Everyone has abandoned me, Yaoyao, I only have you now.”

His voice was low and hoarse, full of love and pity, Jiang Yao instantly softened, “Xi Ming, what happened?”

Wei Ximing did not explain or explain, but said affectionately: “As long as you are there, I can bear no matter how painful I am.”

Hang up after speaking.

After a while, Jiang Yao called again anxiously. Wei Ximing took a look, but didn’t answer. He was in a bad mood and didn’t want to talk.

Wei Mingzheng, Shu Ning, and Mrs. Wei played for an afternoon before returning to the villa in the evening. The three of them often went out to play in Chuzhou City before, and they have become familiar with each other. Now that they are playing in the capital, they quickly regained the feeling of being in Chuzhou City, and their relationship became closer.

Back in the house, just after getting off the car, the well-dressed butler greeted him, saluted Mrs. Wei respectfully, and said, “Madam, Miss Jiang is here.”

When Madam Wei heard of Miss Jiang, her face was surprised, “Yaoyao? When did she come?”

The steward replied respectfully: “At around three o’clock in the afternoon, Miss Jiang came to the house to see Master Xi Ming.”

Madam Wei’s face changed.

She had considered talking to Wei Yuanning about the marriage contract since the banquet yesterday. Before she had time to act, Jiang Yao came to the house first.
Madam Wei thought for a moment, then turned to Wei Mingzheng and Shu Ning and said, “I have something to tell you.”
Wei Mingzheng helped Shu Ning get his curled hair up, and raised his head when he heard the words, his eyes clear, “Mom, what’s the matter?”

The car had already been driven away, and there were only four people in the corridor, Wei Mingzheng, Shu Ning, the housekeeper, and Mrs. Wei. Mrs. Wei paused for a moment and said: “The Ms. Jiang in the house is Jiang Yao, the most favored granddaughter of the Jiang family. We are not close to our Wei family. We have a lot of cooperation, and we have to rely on them in some areas. The Jiang family and the Wei family have been on good terms, so the two have made a semi-public and semi-private engagement.”

“At that time, it was the youngest son of our big room and the youngest daughter of the Jiang family.” Madam Wei rubbed her eyebrows. “That is, Xi Ming and Jiang Yao, their childhood sweethearts, and they also have feelings…”

When Shu Ning heard Jiang Yao’s name, she knew what she would say, not surprising.
He knew the marriage contract of the heroine Jiang Yao very early.

He was thinking about another thing. In the novel, Jiang Yao is the absolute heroine, and many people love her. The hero Wei Ximing and the little villain Wei Mingzheng beat her to the ground.

In order to compete for the heroine Jiang Yao, Wei Mingzheng fought secretly with Wei Ximing, and died for Jiang Yao, and finally fell to pieces.

The book says that Wei Mingzheng fell in love with Jiang Yao at first sight. After knowing that she should be his fiancée, he developed a strong possessiveness and felt that Jiang Yao should belong to him.
Before thinking of such a plot, Shu Ning would only worry about the future of the little villain, but when he heard Jiang Yao’s name in person today, suddenly, a strange feeling of depression rose in his heart-the little villain would not like Jiang Yao, right? ?

If it was before, he would sincerely bless and be willing to bring the two together, but now… he is unwilling.

As for why, maybe it is because the little villain likes the heroine, which is too risky?
Wei Mingzheng blinked and said, “What then?”

Both Mrs. Wei and Shu Ning were taken aback.

“What then?” Madam Wei asked.
“You just said that the Wei family and the Jiang family have a marriage contract. Jiang Yao and Wei Ximing are together. Then, is it related to me?” Wei Mingzheng asked curiously.

Shu Ning: “…”

Madam Wei was speechless for a moment, and said, “Jiang Yao, it should have been your fiancee.”

Wei Mingzheng said, “So that’s it, do you want me to be Jiang Yao’s fiancé?”
Mrs. Wei said, “I didn’t want to, it should have been you.”

Wei Mingzheng was ready to speak.
“Sorry, I don’t want to change my fiancé.”
The sudden female voice made everyone turn their heads. Not far from the corridor, there stood a young girl in a white dress, with black hair and black eyes, her skin as white as snow, and her lips as petals of cherry blossoms.

He looks sweet and cute, with big and round eyes.

The eyes of the heroine described in the book, like the eyes of the purest deer, can arouse everyone’s desire for protection. Only one glance can understand her purity and beauty.

Shu Ning couldn’t imagine what that description would look like. Now seeing the master, suddenly feel a little bit of true feelings.

The hostess is so sweet and cute as a fairy, even he looks dazed!

It’s no wonder that the little villain fell in love with Jiang Yao at first sight, and wanted to die or live.

He looked at the heroine for a while, then turned his head to see the reaction of the little villain. He didn’t expect to meet the little villain’s cold eyes as soon as he turned his head.

There was no surprise and obsession in his eyes, but full of anger.

…No, why don’t you see the hostess watching me?

Still angry at me?

When Shu Ning thought that he was going to face the female lead in the future, she turned her head and ignored him.
Mrs. Wei did not expect that the main person behind the discussion would suddenly appear, and when she heard her words, she said in embarrassment, “Yaoyao.”

Jiang Yao walked over gracefully carrying the white princess dress, her eyes rolled around Wei Mingzheng and Shu Ning, with a look of surprise in her eyes.

Originally, she was angry after hearing about Wei Ximing’s experience, and she wanted to righteously reject Wei Mingzheng, so that he would not even think about eating swan meat, but after seeing the looks of Wei Mingzheng and Shu Ning, she was actually affected by the beauty of the two. Shocked, so that the prepared harsh words were not spoken.

Especially Wei Mingzheng, whose cool and elegant appearance is like a fairy tale prince from an idol drama, and every detail grows in the aesthetics of her hair.

Jiang Yao opened her mouth, and finally didn’t say any ugly words.

Before heard Wei Ximing describe Wei Mingzheng, she thought she was a ignorant, fluent, and impolite boy, but she didn’t expect to be such a good-looking, cool and noble little brother!

For a moment, she almost shook her original unwavering love, but fortunately, she kept her original intention at the last minute.

She secretly warned herself that we shouldn’t like someone just by their appearance, Wei Ximing is also very handsome! And it hurts people. When I was surrounded by bullies last year, it was Wei Ximing’s hero who saved the United States.
The deep friendship of the past few years must not be changed because of the change of identity!

She turned her head to Mrs. Wei and said, “Auntie, a marriage contract is not a business. You can start at any time, and you can cancel it at any time. If you want to change your partner, you can change your partner. People have feelings.”

“Even if you have a puppy, you will have feelings after raising it for several years, right? Feelings can be cancelled at any time? I don’t agree to change the marriage contract.”

What’s the use of Wei Mingzheng’s good-looking appearance? He used to grow up in a bad family, and he was affected by his ears and eyes, and he would definitely be affected, and he developed a lot of bad habits, so she shouldn’t marry such a person!

Madam Wei looked ugly when she heard her.

Originally, she planned to let Wei Yuanning talk to the Jiang family, maybe there is room for a change in the engagement, but now Jiang Yao personally refus
es and is determined not to change.
I don’t know what to say, Wei Mingzheng’s voice came from the side, “Miss Jiang is right. The marriage contract cannot be changed at any time. I never thought about marrying Miss Jiang.”

Jiang Yao was stunned, her white face slowly flushed.

It’s one thing that she doesn’t want to change, but it’s another thing to be rejected by Wei Mingzheng!

Mrs. Wei couldn’t help holding her forehead when she heard it. She said that her own son was probably annoyed by Jiang Yao and said such things.

“You don’t want to marry me?” Jiang Yao asked incredulously.

Wei Mingzheng nodded, “Yes. Ms. Jiang can continue to fall in love with Wei Ximing and I will not ask for a change of marriage contract.”

His expression is very pale, his eyes are deserted, without a trace of surprise or infatuation.

Wei Ximing, who deliberately hid on the balcony on the second floor to eavesdrop on the conversations of a few people, couldn’t help smiling when he heard Wei Mingzheng’s words.

He saw it at the banquet for washing the dust, Wei Mingzheng was unsatisfied, how could he directly deny him face in front of the whole family? Those who are a little scheming should show grace and generosity and show their demeanor. When he comes back, it makes him look bad, even embarrassing him at the dust-washing feast, leaving only the impression of small belly and unmeasured intestines
.
That will only fully show that children who grow up in a despicable family are narrow-minded and uncultivated.
At least grandma doesn’t like Wei Mingzheng in particular.

Now, when Jiang Yao said that he didn’t want to change the marriage contract, Wei Mingzheng directly said that he didn’t want the marriage contract.

what! Naive and brainless!

If he changes his position, Wei Ximing will surely explain to everyone when he comes back, and please everyone, he will be diligent on the surface of the fake young master, and then secretly plan to frame him and drive him out of the house. Jiang Yao wants to break the marriage contract with him, he must be personable, and then constantly pursue her, please her, leave a good impression, and finally make her change her mind.

But Wei Mingzheng turned down in one mouthful, angering Jiang Yao, leaving no room for himself at all.

Gee, this brain, this IQ, still want to fight him?

Wei Ximing looked at Madam Wei’s awkward face and Jiang Yao’s angry face with a smile, and walked into the room contentedly.

This kind of waste is not his opponent at all. How dare he say in front of the whole family that he doesn’t care about him?
Um?

He will let Wei Mingzheng understand who was the one who was kicked out in the end!
Let him be proud for two days.

Jiang Yao originally looked down on Wei Mingzheng and swore that the marriage contract would not change in front of him. However, Wei Mingzheng cared more about it than she did.

The cold attitude and cold eyes seriously hurt her self-esteem.

It’s completely different from what you imagined!

Shouldn’t he be sad?

Even if you are not happy, you should talk to her personable.

Too uneducated!

The little princess Jiang Yao was very angry, and said angrily: “If you don’t change, don’t change, don’t beg me in the future! Aunt Su, you can hear, not only I don’t want to change, Wei Mingzheng also doesn’t want to change, so don’t talk about changing the marriage contract in the future. Thing!”
Mrs. Wei’s face was stiff. She knew that after today’s incident, Wei Mingzheng and Jiang Yao were definitely out of play.

Jiang Yao finished speaking and walked down the steps with her skirt hem, Wei Ximing arranged a car for her to take her home.

Jiang Yao got in the car and felt Wei Ximing’s thoughtfulness, and felt that today’s decision was extremely correct.
However, Wei Mingzheng’s handsome face, dismissive attitude, and cold eyes left an extremely deep impression on her.
For the first time, a man didn’t care about her. From Wei Mingzheng’s eyes, she couldn’t see a trace of surprise, appreciation, and admiration, unlike all men.

Why doesn’t he care about me?
Jiang Yao was extremely frustrated.
Shu Ning worriedly watched Jiang Yao leave. Why didn’t the little villain follow the routine and directly offend the heroine?
He was very happy not to be with the heroine, but worried that Jiang Yao would make trouble for the little villain.

The fans of the little princess Jiang Yao are very powerful in combat. As long as she shed a tear and suffers a little grievance, countless people will stand up for her one after another.

Wei Mingzheng is unfamiliar with the land and may suffer.

Thinking of something in his heart, his chin was firmly held by one hand, his face was forcibly broken back, and Wei Mingzheng’s dissatisfied eyes were met.

“The person has already left, how long will it take to watch?”

Shu Ning opened his hand, “Don’t keep squeezing my chin.”

“It’s about to be pinched!” The little villain pinched his jaw again, “No matter how good you look, it’s also someone else’s girlfriend, fiancee, you don’t have your share!”

Shu Ning stared, “What nonsense, I didn’t think about that.”

“Then you still staring at her?”
Shu Ning can’t say that I’m worried about you getting together with her. After thinking about it, I can find a reason at random, “It’s so pretty.”

The hand holding the chin tightened, Shu Ning hissed with pain, and quickly opened his hand, “What are you doing!”
“Does it look good with me?” The little villain’s beautiful eyebrows were clouded with clouds.

How do men and women compare?
Shu Ning didn’t know why he lost his temper, his jaw hurt so badly, so he quickly coaxed him, “You look good! You look a hundred times better than her! Okay!”
Only then did the little villain let him go, feeling a little satisfied, “You are almost of adulthood, don’t always stare at the girls, it’s easy to be misunderstood by people as abnormal.”

Shu Ning: “…”

Shu Ning: “When do I always stare at girls?”
He was so wronged!

Wei Mingzheng hugged his chest, “In short, the older you are, the more you should understand the difference between men and women. Do you understand?”
Shu Ning: “…”

He didn’t want to talk to this bad villain.
Mrs. Wei was accustomed to the fight between the two, and did not take it to heart. She suppressed the helplessness in her heart and said, “Let’s go in.”

With such a deal, the marriage contract was ruined. only hope that Wei Ximing has a conscience and can help the Wei family’s big room in the future.

She was very entangled. It would be false to have no feelings for Wei Ximing. However, she felt uncomfortable thinking that it was a child who was deliberately dropped for the purpose of gaining her favor and inheriting property.

She didn’t think about how to get along with the two children. What she can do now is to develop a relationship with her own son. It’s always right.

After a day of shopping, everyone was very tired. Mrs. Wei asked Shu Ning and Wei Mingzheng to go back to the room to rest.
The two went to Shu Ning’s room, Shu Ning entered the door, her expression became very solemn, “Why did Jiang Yao suddenly appear, his attitude is still so bad?”

Wei Mingzheng only came back yesterday. Today Jiang Yao hurriedly appeared. He obviously heard something. He talked about feelings in front of Mrs. Wei. He accused Mrs. Wei of being bad to Wei Ximing and clamored that the marriage contract would not be changed. The attitude of the little villain is extremely bad.
Obviously provoked!

Mrs. Wei was there just now, and he couldn’t tell. Now there are only two people, so naturally they have to analyze it carefully.

“Isn’t that obvious?” The little villain poured him a glass of water, his expression faint.

Shu Ning took the water glass and frowned, “I suspect that Wei Ximing is afraid that you will steal the marriage contract. He will act first and deliberately discredit you and completely cut off the possibility of you and Jiang Yao.”

Wei Mingzheng asked: “Do you care about my marriage contract with Jiang Yao?”
Shu Ning shook her head, “I’m worried that you will suffer. Wei Ximing has already done some tricks, so we have to prepare early.”
“That’s right.” Wei Mingzheng smiled and raised his hand to press the bell next to him.

After a while, the servant came and knocked on the door, “Master Shu.”
Wei Mingzheng went to open the door, and the person standing at the door was taken aback, his expression became extremely unnatural, “Master Mingzheng.”

The servant who came was actually Hu Mei.
After being punished, Hu Mei tried to avoid Wei Mingzheng, but she did not expect to meet her, her expression became awkward, and she wished to walk away.

Wei Mingzheng raised his eyebrows, “Are you still there?”

A word made Hu Mei’s heart tremble slightly.

After yesterday and today, she thoroughly saw Wei Mingzheng’s position in the family, and her heart beat a drum. When she heard this, she understood that “hasn’t she been fired yet?” and immediately became flustered.

She didn’t want to be fired.

“Master Ming Zheng.” She gritted her teeth. “It was Master Xi Ming’s idea that embarrassed you yesterday. I…I just acted on orders.”

The servants have spread it all over, Master Ming Zheng and Master Xi Ming are in a tit-for-tat match at the Dust Washing Banquet. Currently Master Xi Ming is still staying at the Wei family, but Mrs. Wei is obviously more biased towards Master Ming Zheng.

You know with your toes, you will definitely be partial to your own son. Could it be possible that a Xibei can still crush his son?
Master Xi Ming is likely to be over. She was punished yesterday. Master Xi Ming didn’t care about her and didn’t say good things to her. Hu Mei felt a little bit grumbling in her heart.

Seeing that Young Master Ming Zheng is strong and Young Master Xi Ming is small now, plus she was taught by Wei Ming Zheng, knowing that she can’t afford it. At this time, she naturally had to stand in line.If you don’t know the face anymore, you may really be driven away.

“Oh?” Wei Mingzheng did not expect to have unexpected gains. He raised his chin and said, “Come in.”

Hu Mei breathed a sigh of relief and hurriedly walked into the house.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

164K 8.4K 65
[A Wave of Exes Came Looking for Me. What to Do?!] Bai Yue Sheng is a Transmigration System clerk, each of his tasks he completes to the 100%, for ea...
4.7K 321 53
novel updates pickup. I'll add all the chapters don't worry. Since childhood, Gu Wuji regularly encountered ghosts. One day, he was dragged into an i...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
29.7K 1.2K 122
Ye Fan glanced at Qian Yu and said: "Why would I scare you when I want to marry him?" Qian Yu: "Because Bai Shao doesn't like you like this." ...