𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄✯ jack...

By amethystcherries

☁️⇢ ˗ˏˋ ✰🍭🦋 ↶*ೃ✧ ✰˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ [𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞] ❞ ↳˗ˏˋ𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒌𝒍�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐knives up
𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐wings and things
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐protector
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐ school & fools
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ࿐spirit world
𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐in pain
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐ he's not god
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧࿐uncle adam
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘࿐sympathies
𝗧𝗘𝗡࿐lucifer's here
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈 ༄
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡࿐high school
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘࿐ wolfed out
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐momma kelly
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐the nephilim
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ soulmate?
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐burgers & beers
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐ one step closer
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐family therapy
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡࿐back in reality
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬࿐abandonment
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘࿐mommy
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢࿐sadistic
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐failing her
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘࿐partners
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫࿐fieldtrips

𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥࿐denial

1.9K 77 34
By amethystcherries

  ↶*ೃ✧˚"𝐧𝐨, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞."❃ ↷ ˊ-

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

THE PITCH BLACK CAVE WAS suddenly filled with Aurora sitting up climatically—gasping for air which she desperately needed in her airways. Her body was completely renourished—yet depleted from her last memory which was her dying a gruesome death. Her vision was still blurry—but it started to become clearer with panic laced in them.

Her last memory was being dragged into the deep caves by rabid vampires who tore into her neck soullessly for blood. Aurora's mind wandered to confusion, not comprehending how she was even breathing at the moment—but her entire body shivered at an all too familiar voice next to her.

"Boo! Hey, kiddo," Lucifer said, his sadistic laugh laced in his voice. Once she knew who it really was, her body loosened slightly, knowing Lucifer wouldn't hurt her. Most of the time.

"What the hell are you doing here? You should be in our world with your neck being sliced open." Aurora's tone of voice was panicked, yet annoyed, not ready to deal with Lucifer's snarkiness.

"One, ouch, I thought I was the favorite uncle, and two, I just saved your ass so be grateful." Lucifer stood up and mindlessly wandered around the secluded area the pair was at. Aurora couldn't stop thinking about the real reason why Lucifer resurrected her and her mind was raging with uncertainty.

"Why did you really bring me back, Luci?"

"Well, believe it or not, you're my favorite Winchester, Sleeping Beauty. Also, I don't want Jack pissed at me for not bringing back his little girlfriend." Aurora's eyes widened at Lucifer calling her Jack's "girlfriend," knowing that wasn't her title with him—but when she thought about it, being partners with Jack seemed natural.

Aurora stared up at the archangel and huffed in response, not wanting to waste her energy talking to him. She stood up and was about to walk out of the secluded space, up until the silence was filled with vampires, eager to get a taste of Aurora's blood. She jumped back and looked at Lucifer who was holding in a laugh.

"Oh yeah, they're there too. One snap with my fingers, you're dinner again." Aurora knew what she had to do, despite her being completely against it. Knowing it was better going with Lucifer than the vampires, Aurora brushed past his shoulder as they made their way to the campsite.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

The group made it to the campsite and Dean and Sam had the burden of telling Mary what happened to her granddaughter, whereas Castiel, had to tell Jack, Aurora's soulmate.

The angel was dreading the talk with him—but he knew he had to tell him what happened. Castiel was wandering the campsite, searching for Jack, his heart racing with undesired fear. He was fearing how Jack would respond to Aurora's death and what his actions would include.

"Castiel!" The cheery voice of the sweet, innocent Nephilim, flowed through Castiel's hearing, his heart dropping from what he would have to tell him. Jack ran up to the angel and gave him a long, heartwarming hug—but Castiel barely had enough energy to hug him back.

Jack seemed to sense the uneasiness in the angel and his eyes softened with worry.

"Cas, what's wrong? Wait, where's Aurora? I need to see her." The mention of Aurora made Castiel lift his head up to Jack, tears on the brim of his eyes. That was when Jack's heart started to beat faster, sensing Aurora was a sensitive subject, and he didn't like it.

"Jack, we need to talk." Jack's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and anger, not liking where this conversation was going. He stood closer to Castiel and stared deeply into his eyes, needing more answers.

"No, where's Aurora?" Castiel gave him a sympathetic look of sorrow, making the Nephilim angrier. "Stop looking at me like that like-like she's gone! Where is she, Castiel?" Tears were now starting to form in Jack's eyes, feeling something bad happen to his soulmate. But Jack didn't want to admit it and his heart was slowly breaking at the thought of Aurora gone. With her gone, he would be incomplete and nothing but pain and sorrow would overcome the Nephilim.

"That's what I need to talk to you about, Jack. I need to talk to you about Aurora."

"Castiel, don't you dare tell me that she's...no, where is Aurora!?" Jack said through gritted teeth. He wouldn't even attempt to bring up the thought of the person he genuinely loved immensely, would be dead. Jack frustratedly pulled on his blonde locks, not even feeling the pain in his roots.

"Jack when we were on our way here, we stumbled upon a nest of vampires and—"

"No, no, no, no, where is she!?" He was now yelling, heads from civilians turning to the pair. Castiel rubbed his face and attempted to realign his breath, though that was tough due to the stress that was overwhelming him.

"She's dead, Jack! Aurora's dead."

Jack was now fuming with anger and sadness, his once beautiful blue eyes, are now filled with tears that dared to hide his happiness. Tears escaped his eyes and fell streamed his cheeks as he paced back and forth, his eyes glowing yellow in the process.

Jack was about to teleport away—but before he could, the bells rang, indicating someone was coming through the camp. Everyone turned their heads in caution, prepared if there was any threat to come.

But when Aurora walked into the camp, her family's facial expression which was once filled with sadness and despair, was replaced with joy and relief at the sight of her being alive. However, those smiles diminished when Lucifer walked behind the teenager, making everyone glare at the archangel.

Everyone's eyes were still daggered on the archangel—but Dean didn't care at the moment. He ran up to his daughter and gave her a tight hug. Tears streamed down his face and Aurora gently wiped them away.

Aurora's sight was now diverted to Jack, her soulmate. She noticed his bloodshot eyes and didn't even hesitate to run up to him and give him the biggest hug in the world. Jack immediately hugged back, his face burrowed in Aurora's collarbone, while his hands were embraced tightly on her waist. She could hear the sniffles coming from Jack and Aurora reluctantly pulled away from him and noticed they were both crying.

"Don't cry, baby. I'm here, I'm okay," Aurora whispered to Jack while embracing him in a tight hug once again, the two of them not daring to let go.

"I-I thought you were really gone, Aurora. I don't know how I would've lived without you." Jack's voice cracked at the end of his sentence, making Aurora feel bad for being so careless.

Aurora looked up to Jack and stared into his icy blue eyes. The Nephilim kissed Aurora on the cheek, not caring about the audience behind them. He had her back, and that's all that mattered.

Aurora was a little shocked to see how bold Jack was to kiss her on the cheek. Sure, they cuddled and hugged—but he has never kissed her, up until now. Aurora gently grabbed Jack's cheeks, his hands placed on her waist as their faces were inches apart. They leaned in closer, their lips brushing against each other's—but before they could actually kiss, a voice interrupted them.

"Hello, Son...Daddy's here."

sorry for the inactiveness loves. I've been feeling pretty shitty lately and I've also been feeling insecure about my works too. like don't give me wrong, I love you all so so much, but sometimes I feel my works aren't even good 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3K 31
⋆ DISCONTINUED ⋆ Exactly what the title says. ⋆ Disclaimer: These stories are all from over two years ago, and my writing has much improved and chan...
185K 2.8K 43
DDM and BSM are mostly in here. Collection mostly include Sam and Dean. Other imagines include Castiel and Crowley and John. No crossovers Story Com...
29.5K 440 48
What the title says. Includes the characters and actors of Supernatural. As usual, I don't own anything from the show and I am fully aware that the a...