"Insecurites Be Damned"

By KyokaJiroChan

"Never give up, no matter how much the world decides to keep punching you down. Keep getting up, you can neve... More

"Jujutusu Kaisen"
"Haruka Mirai"
"Kaikai Kitan"
"Eien Ni Hikare"
"Hana Ga Saku Michi"
"Aoi Honoo"
"Amazing Dreams"
"Gamushara"
"Gamushara V2" (Devil's Incarnation)
"Rōringusutā"
"~Asterisk~"
"Rakugaki Peiji"
"JUSTadICE"
"JUSTadICE V3"
"JUSTadICE V4"
"JUSTadICE V5"
"Black Rover"
"『four』"
"Veil"
"Zankyousanka"

"JUSTadICE V2"

518 20 18
By KyokaJiroChan

Izuku was currently walking down the hall and Kyoka along with Setsuna met up with him. He smiled at his comrades. "Yo."

Kyoka went up and punched his shoulder. "You got him good." She said with a smirk on her face and Setsuna nodded in agreement. Izuku was happy but at the same time he wasn't. Kyoka, always being the more perspective one in the group, noticed this and raised a brow at Izuku. "Everything alright?"

"H-Hm? Oh yea...It's just that... Ideale was so determined to be a hero, his quirk is absolutely amazing and I'm surprised he didn't make the cut. But now that I realize it, I am probably the only person in the festival currently who could have beaten him even without knowing what his quirk does..." Kyoka looked at Izuku with sincerity. "I feel like, if he doesn't make it into the hero course, it's because I ruined his chance." Kyoka was about to say something to refute that statement, but then saw the look on Setsuna's face. She also felt like it was kind of unfair, Zora was against the odds, against a person that counters his capabilities completely.

"B-But, maybe he will make it. He did develop another plan as a l-last resort to take you out of the game. Maybe the teachers won't overlook that..." Setsuna said and Izuku nodded.

"Maybe..." Izuku looked around. "Hey...where's Mina?"

"In the waiting room, she is hyping herself up after Todoroki's match against Sero." Kyoka said and they were about to make it up to the stands, but saw Momo peering around the corner. "...Yaoyorozu."

She then threw something that hit Izuku right in the face. "Ow..." Izuku looked down. "...A crucifix?" He said as he picked it up from the floor. "What was that for-" She threw another one. "...Why?"

Kyoka glared at her and Momo stopped peering around the corner. She knew why she threw the crucifix. Both greenettes were extremely confused. "D-Does she think...Izuku i-is some kind of Demon or Devil?" Setsuna stuttered and Kyoka sighed.

"Before the sports fest even started, she called you the devil, Izuku. She says it's the only explanation why your quirk didn't make sense to her and what happened at the USJ." She then began scratching the back of her head. "She told me and Mina to stay away from you, that the devil isn't the person we should team up with. We then pushed her away from us and we told her that we had different views on her as a person now...I don't think she cared...seeing what she is doing now at least." She said that last part as she stopped scratching her head. "Whatever it is, I don't think it would be too much of a big deal and I think she will begin to realize that she is wrong soon."

"Hopefully..." Izuku said as they began walking up to the stands.

"Everyone! Prepare yourselves for the second fight of the first round!"

"...Shit."

-

Itsuka was currently walking around the outside of the arena area. She didn't see Zora go back up to the General Studies stands so he had to be around here somewhere.

She eventually saw him sitting alone against the wall. She sat beside him and he whispered something. She looked at him with a raised brow. "Look, I really appreciate the fact you came out here, but can you just fuck off?"

She sighed at the small silence that followed afterwards. "I'm...sorry that you lost... and I-"

"Don't fucking apologize for something that was out of your control, if you're going to just do that shit then just leave me alone..." There was another moment of silence. Itsuka was lost for words, she didn't know how to put it for him. I mean, he'll probably stay stuck in general studies. "I probably lost my second chance, all well."

"Hey, you don't know that. You have a great quirk, I know you do. You said the teachers will see if you guys did good enough in the sports fest to decide to transfer you or not, right? Well, after showing off what your quirk can do, I'm certain they won't overlook the fact that you almost beat the first placer in the entrance exam and you being the reason we placed second in the Flag Capture. I have no doubt you'll be a great hero." Kendo said to him and he finally sided to bat her an eye and with a raised brow nonetheless.

"Why the hell do you care so much if I get in or not? Don't you remember, one of your own classmates will be the ones to get kicked out."

"Well...everyone has potential, but if you get in and someone gets taken out, so be it. Like I said before, I wouldn't be necessarily disappointed if you made it in." Itsuka gave him a wholehearted smile and Zora would've sworn his heart just skipped a few beats when he saw that damn smile. She could kill a fucking army with that damn smile.

"Everyone! Prepare yourselves for the second fight of the first round!"

Zora sighed after hearing that announcement. "Shouldn't you go watch the next match?"

She shook her head. "Nah." She then lightly knocked the back of her hand on his shoulder. "You're a cool dude to be around, you know that right, Ideale?" She said and Ideale chuckled.

"It's been a fat minute since I heard someone say that." He said, making Itsuka giggled.

"Hmmm." Itsuka hummed as she realized something. She placed a finger on her chin. "You know, Zora and Ideale aren't Japanese names...That just dawned on me." She then heard Zora clap his hands.

"Kudos to you, first person at U.A to actually have that dawn on them. Nah, I'm not Japanese, I'm European. Moved here a few years back, and I live in Chiba." Zora explained and Itsuka looked at him with shock.

"No way, I live in Chiba!" Kendo said with excitement and Zora raised a brow.

"Strangely, we haven't met each other before..."

SHHEEENK!

They both looked up and saw a huge ice spike outside of the arena. They were both shocked at the sheer amount of ice there was. "...That must've been Snowy Zuko" Zora said and Itsuka shivered.

"Wasn't that a bit overkill?"

"Meh, probably, I don't care." Zora said and he groaned.

"So, maybe after this whole sports fest thing is over...we could go grab some ice cream or smoothies or somethin..." Itsuka said, poking her fingers together with a small blush. Zora began to laugh aloud a bit.

"Oh? Is little miss Fox Cub here trying to ask me out on a date?" He teased her and her face became a visible red immediately. She then sprung up from sitting down.

"I-It's not a d-date!" She shouted at him.

"Then a date it is then." Zora said as he got up while Itsuka made unintelligible, embarrassed tomboy noises. He then patted her head before walking back into the arena. Itsuka was still blushing a bit, but she felt like her heart was skipping beats.

Zora had made it back up to the stands, but not the General Studies one. He was in the 1-B stands. He leaned up against the wall that separated 1-B from 1-A. The 1-B students didn't really notice him at first, they were all too focused on the huge slab of ice that almost nearly killed some people. He looked down to see Todoroki melting the ice. 'Seems like he was pissed off...wonder who could've done that...' he said as he spotted Endeavor on the stands and glared daggers into him. 'Jalapeno bastard...'

.

.

.

Mina was currently in her room, fiddling her fingers out of being nervous. She heard the door open and saw the rest of the Black Bulls. She nervously waved at them, not even looking in their direction.

"Hey Mina. You okay." Kyoka asked, not wanting to immediately say what she already knew. Mina was spaced out thinking about the match.

"Mina?" Izuku said, confused.

"Mina!" Setsuna shouted.

"Huh?! What?!" Mina said as she looked around the room until she saw her friends standing there with concerned looks. "O-oh. H-hey guys. What's up?"

"H-how are you doing?" Kyoka asked again.

"O-oh. I-I'm fine. T-there is nothing wrong at all K-Kyoka." Mina then looked at her hands again as she fidgeted with them again. Izuku then started to walk towards Mina and took the seat across from her. Mina looked up at Izuku who gave her a sincere look.

"Mina, listen. It's gonna be nerve racking. It's gonna feel like every eye is on you because it is, but listen. You have us behind you. We will support you, you are a Black Bull and we protect each other." This made Mina smile a little. Setsuna then sat down next to Izuku.

"M-Mina. Y-you have helped me be a little more confident since I met you and I want to thank y-you for that. I believe that you got this Mina. You are strong." Mina now had tears growing in her eyes and had a big grin now. Kyoka now walked over to be behind the two.

"You got this girl. You can beat Tokoyami and move onto the next match, and if you don't. Well remember, if one of us wins we all win. Now go kick ass out there." Mina let out a giggle as she had a small amount of tears fall down her face. The trio were happy to see her laughing. Mina then got up.

"T-thanks guys. You all are amazing. Group hug!" Mina said as she opened her arms

"Wait!"

"Uh."

"What?"

It was too late. Mina had closed the gap and was hugging the trio. All three were blushing as they were so close together. Izuku and Setsuna were tomatoes and Kyoka was getting close to the same color. Mina then let go and laughed at the state the three were in.

"Mina Ashido and Fumikage Tokoyami. Please head to the ring."

Mina then looked at the trio and started walking to the door. She sighed before opening the door.

"Welp. Here goes nothing. Thanks guys." Izuku was the first to come back to the world.

"Good luck Mina." Izuku said and the others nodded and gave thumbs up. Mina then started to walk towards the stadium.

.

.

.

"Alright everyone! Get ready for the third fight of the first round! On one side we have the queen of hearts...Mina Ashido!" Uzui shouted into the mic as Mina walked toward the stadium.

'Alright, just don't freeze up...you'll be fine...' She thought as she put her game face on. I mean, she totally didn't ask Uzui to put her name in as that.

...

"And on the other end, we have the raven of the night, Fumikage Tokoyami!"Both competitors were staring each other down. "Ready!? Fight!"

Mina charged forward by sliding with her quirk. As she charged toward him, Dark Shadow tried to defend. Mina's slides under him, all she needed was to close the distance between her and Tokoyami to win, but it wouldn't be easy...

Dark Shadow turned around and tried to grab Mina, who did a split in order to dodge his attack. Mina kept sliding around the ring in order to dodge Dark Shadow. She did a cartwheel after getting up to dodge him again.

'Come on. Give me an opening." She thought as she dodged another swipe from Dark Shadow.

"Look at these fabulous dodges by Mina Ashido. She is doing a tremendous job at reacting to her opponent's attacks!"

Mine then did a flip in the air and was able to have an opening of Tokoyami. She then started making a non-corrosive lob of acid that covered her arm and waited til Dark Shadow attacked again. Dark Shadow tried to get a sneak attack on her, but she saw it and did a backflip and was able to not only dodge the attack, but also saw an opening.

'Got ya.' She then threw the lob of non-corrosive acid at Tokoyami. Tokoyami saw the ball coming to his face.

"Dark Shadow." He said.

"Right." Dark Shadow then went in front of the ball of acid, but this is what Mina wanted.

As Dark Shadow went in front of Tokoyami to shield him. Mina moved by sliding as fast as she could. She made another ball and threw it straight at Tokoyami. By the time he noticed the ball, it was too late as the ball hit him in the face and disoriented him. By the time he got his composure. Mina was right in front of him and gave him an uppercut and knocked him on the floor. Mina then pinned him and readied her hand to throw more acid. Dark Shadow was about to attack, but Mina then spoke.

"I wouldn't do that. If you do, he gets a face full of acid. So... what will you do, Tokoyami?" Tokoyami then closed his eyes before speaking.

"I... I give up."

"Tokoyami has surrendered. Mina Ashido wins!"

Mina now had a big smile on her face as she got off of Tokoyami and helped him up. She didn't think she was gonna win this fight. The Bulls may have had something to do with that though. She needed to thank them.

"That was a great strategy, Ashido. Well done and congratulations." Tokoyami said and Dark Shadow gave her a thumbs up. Mina giggled at the gesture.

"Thanks, Tokoyami. Sorry you had to lose, but I need to win this."

"It's okay. You made me realize what I need to fix. Thank you Ashido and good luck." Mina smiled at hearing that.

"Thanks. I'll do my best." The two then shook each other's hand and started to walk back to the tunnels. As she started heading back to the stands, she saw the rst of the bulls there.

"Good job Mina! You did great." Setsuna said, jumping for joy and then hugging the pinkette.

"I gotta say. You made Tokoyami look terrible." Kyoka said while patting the girls back with a smirk on her face.

"We knew you could do it Mina and it shows how good you are." Izuku said, gaining a smile from his squadmate. Izuku knew that Mina would be a good asset to the group, she doesn't try doing everything on her own and lets the others help her.

"Thanks guys. That means a lot." She then released the hug before continuing. "Your guys' speech really helped me. I'm so glad to have you as my friends." Izuku smiled at what Mina said.

"We're glad that we're your friends too Mina." The girls nodded at what he said. "Alright then. Let's head up to the stands and get ready to watch the next match." The girls agreed and the four started heading back up to their classes seats.

The bulls were making their way back up to the seats when they saw Momo coming down the stairs to make her way to the waiting room for her match. Both Mina and Kyoka give her a dirty look while Izuku and Setsuna start to walk towards her with smiles on their faces. Momo sees them and scoffs.

"Oh Y-Yaoyorozu! N-nice to see y-you here. I'm g-guessing you're going to the wa-waiting room to get ready to face K-Kaminari, right?" Momo didn't say anything and ignored what Setsuna said. This pissed off Mina and Kyoka. Setsuna was a ball of sunshine, what the hell did she ever do to Yaoyorozu?

"W-well anyways good luck on your match." Izuku said, giving her a thumbs up. Momo then scoffed again as she started to walk away. Mina and Kyoka were doing their best to not just punch her in the face.

"I don't need luck. Especially from the devil." She said as she was about to go down more stairs.

"W-wha-." Izuku said,but was interrupted.

"HEY!" Momo then looked to see Mina was the one that shouted. "I hope you win your match. So that I can kick your ass in the next round." Mina had a big grin on her face as she said it.

"Whatever you say, Commoner." Momo said as she went down the stairs and disappeared. Mina grew a tick on her forehead at that word. The hell did she get off at calling her a commoner? Izuku and Setsuna now can see there is no way to make "amends" with Momo, or have them think otherwise on Izuku being the devil. Not yet at least.

Setsuna followed the others to the 1-A stands despite not being a 1-A student. She has met a little of 1-A, not too much though. She did view Ochako as a nice person though and she saw Iida as a good leader, not as good a leader as Izuku. They entered the stands and they sat in their seats, there being a free one for Setsuna beside Izuku.

"Hello, Tokage! It is good to see you again." Iida said and Setsuna jumped a bit. She looked back and smiled at Iida who was robotically chopping his arm in the air.

"H-Hi, Iida."

"Oh so this is Tokage, Ribbit." Tsuyu said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu."

Setsuna waved at her. "Nice to meet you too, Tsu."

"Hey! You got shark teeth like me! So awesome! I'm Ejiro Kirishima!" Kirishima said and Setsuna showed him a close eye smile.

"I-I believe you are mistaken, Kirishima. I have dinosaur teeth, not shark." She corrected him and he nodded.

"Epic."

"Alright everyone! Get ready for the fourth fight of the first round!" The crowd roared again. "On one end, we have the Shockist who brings shocks to those around him and even himself, Denki Kaminari! And on the other end, we have the bookworm 3D printer, Momo Yaoyorozu." Both Kyoka and Mina booed when Momo's name was called. This confused Iida.

"That was not very polite, Jiro and Ashido." Iida said chopping his hands and Mina scoffed.

"Momo wasn't polite when she called Izuku the devil."

"...Excuse me?"

"Forget it."

They watched as Kaminari began to emit electricity from his body. "You know, I can take you out for a bite sometime if you want Yaoyorozu. After this match of course, which will end in a few seconds!" He shouted that last part as he began to spark more electricity. Momo sighed in response. "Indiscriminate shock! 1.3 Million Volts!" He shouted and at the same time, Yaoyorozu made an insulation blanket and covered herself with it.

The shocks of electricity reached Momo, but they didn't do anything to her. "Wh-whey?" Kaminari said as he realized what had happened. His brain began to short circuit and the electricity began to stop. "Whey..? Wey hei!" He began making incomprehensible noises and Momo took off the blanket. She then walked toward him and pushed him out of the arena with ease

"Denki Kaminari short circuited and Momo Yaoyorozu was able to take advantage and push him out of the ring! Meaning that she is the winner!" The crowd roared and Mina cracked her knuckles. Although she probably wasn't allowed to forcibly break any of her bones, she wants to at least knock her out. Besides, that "Commoner" comment pissed her off.

Kyoka then got up. "Welp, its my next match against Kendo in a bit. Wish me luck!" She said and the Bulls gave her a soldier salute.

"I wish you very much luck, Jiro!" Iida shouted.

"Yea, g-good luck, Kendo is really good at fighting." Setsuna mentioned, gaining a nod from Kyoka.

"Yea-"

"There is really no point in participating in this match, you should just give up!" They all look to see a blonde head poking up from the other end of the wall that separated them from 1-B. "Kendo is going to wipe the floor with you, Fla-" He then noticed Tokage there and gave her a disappointed stare. "Hey, Tokage...What gives? Why are you hanging out with these 1-A snobs? We are obviously better than them...Shame on yo-" He was then grabbed from the back of the head and held up.

"Hey, Mr.Perverse. I think you should mind your own damn business." Zora said with venom in his voice.

"W-why do you c-care. Y-you should just be upset that that 1-A idiot beat you." The blonde said trying to be tough, but failing. Zora then squeezed his head a little.

"And it was mostly 1-A class students that beat your team in the Flag Capture. You should shut up considering that I am a general studies student and I still managed to outdo the majority of your class, you deformed pterodactyl." Zora insulted, gaining spittakes from both 1-A and 1-B.

"Dude, no offense. I hate you, but even I admit that is funny." Kyoka said, wiping a tear away from her laughter. Ideale chuckled.

"No offense taken. I have a reputation for taking out the trash." He said, referring to Monoma.

"Anyways, you should get to your next match. Don't take the loss too hard if Kendo beats your ass." Zora said, putting emphasis on 'if'. Kyoka nodded, then left for her waiting room.

"H-hey Kyoka." Kyoka stopped and looked back at Izuku. "G-good luck. You got this." He then gave her his thousand watt smile. Kyoka blushed at the sight.

"T-thanks. Izuku. I-I'll do my best." Kyoka then left. Izuku sat down as he also had a small blush on his face.

"Smooooth Midori. That gets you closer to getting Kyoka to be yours." Izuku then blushed more at what Mina said. The pinkette giggled at his flustered state. Setsuna felt her heart ache at that, she didn't know why exactly that happened. Izuku noticed that she looked a little sad.

"E-everything okay Setsuna?" Izuku asked, ignoring Mina.

"H-huh? U-um... y-yeah e-everything is f-fine." She then started rubbing her arm. Izuku noticed

"Y-you sure?" He said as he leaned in a little closer. Setsuna blushed at how close he was.

"Y-yeah. I-I'm fine Izu." Izuku then blushed at the name Setsuna just said. He then noticed how close he was and backed up looking like a tomato ready to be sold. Mina giggled.

"Really smooth, Midori. Really smooth." Mina said with a smirk across her face.

"I- Bu- Uh-..."

"And get your hands up for the stylish 5th fight of the 1st round! On one end, we have the carrot top that placed second in the Capture the flag...Itsuka Kendo!" Uzui shouted into the mic. As Zora saw her go onto the arena, he could only think one thing.

'...Don't you dare lose this match, Carrot Top.'

"And on the other end! We have the Purple haired girl with a punk rock attitude...Kyoka Jiro!" Izuku and the two other girls cheered her on. "Ready?! Fight!"

"I'll make this quick!" Kendo shouted as she charged at Kyoka and vice versa as well. She made her right hand bigger and went for a swing, which Kyoka ducked to dodge.

Itsuka then made her right smaller and went for another, making her left hand bigger. "Gotcha!" Kyoka shouted as she shot her jacks at her hand. It was then that Kendo grabbed her jacks with that hand and grabbed her whole body with the other.

Kyoka tried to squeeze her way out of it, but the redhead's grip was just too damn strong, and it didn't help that her hand was like the size of a wrecking ball. Kendo squeezed her a bit and Kyoka grunted in pain.

"Surrender."

"Never!"

She squeezed her harder.

"Still no!"

"Eh fine..." Kendo walked toward the edge of the arena and dropped Kyoka out of bounds. Kyoka fell on her ass and scratched the back of her head.

"Kyoka Jiro is out of bounds! Meaning Itsuka Kendo wins the match in a stylish yet quick motion!" Uzui shouted and Kyoka sighed in disappointment.

"Welp, Setsuna did warn me about your quirk...Damn I was hoping I could last longer though..." Kyoka said and Kendo offered her a hand. Kyoka smiled as she took it.

Itsuka smiled with a determined look. "GG."

Kyoka smirked at her. "Well played."

"Oh, I just love the acknowledgement between ex-opponents!" Mitsuri said on the side as Itsuka and Kyoka walked off.

Mina and Izuku threw themselves back from leaning forward. "...Dammit." They both said.

"Y-Yea...Kendo lives with a martial arts family. She will be a tough one to beat..." Setsuna pointed out and the two nodded.

Monoma then peaked his head over the wall again. "WOW! Did you see how fast she ended that match?! You guys are just a bunch of snobs aren't ya?!" Monoma shouted as Iida stood up about to leave for his match. He honestly decided to ignore him, Zora will just take care of his insolence, besides, he doesn't have the time to deal with him.

Zora grabbed Neito by the head again. "How many times are you gonna get it through your thick skull? You didn't even make it to the finals, not even half your class did, so I'd shut up if I were you." He then dropped Monoma back in his seat. He then looked at the three. "Kendo is a martial artist, I could tell that from a distance. Jiro was going to get her ass handed to her regardless of the plan she has. But if I were in your shoes, Midoriya, I'd go check on my girlfriend." Izuku then blushed at hearing this.

"S-she i-isn't my g-girlfriend." Zora was a little confused by this. He originally thought she was, but then again.

Ideale pointed at Setsuna. "So it's you two then."

Izuku and Setsuna looked at each other, faces exploding with red. "Nope!"

The redhead sighed "Whatever you say." He then stopped looking over the wall that separated 1-B and 1-A.

Then found Kyoka walking back to the seats with her head down. Izuku was the first to say something as he walked up to her.

"H-hey Kyoka." She looked up to see them and she looked somewhat sad. "H-hey. W-what's wrong." All three looked at her with concerned looks.

"I'm fine. It's nothing okay." They all looked at Kyoka with concerned faces. "Yea, I might've lost the first match, I kind of expected it. But I just lost so fast." She smiled a bit though. "It doesn't matter though, I tried. And like Izuku said, "If one of us wins, we all win"."

Setsuna nodded at her. "Wow, you are taking it really well."

"Yea, well. Thank Izuku for getting me used to losing." She said as she glared at him, this confused both Mina and Setsuna.

Izuku sighed. "Kyoka, losing in Mario Kart doesn't count-"

"Yes it Fucking does!"

Setsuna began laughing a bit and Mina followed. Kyoka pouted at Izuku who then began laughing along with the other two. After a while, they made their ways back to the stands to see Iida's match.

"Now we get those hands ready for the amazing 6th match. We first have the sonic speeder Tenya Iida."

The crowd cheered at the class rep as he had a determined face. Wearing.....all that gear.

"Is that even allowed?" Izuku asked and the others shrugged.

"In the other corner. She has shocked this place as she is a genius with her toys. From the support course, Mei Hatsume.

"How do you think this match will go Izuku?" Kyoka asked as they sat down.

"Y-yeah. I-Iida is good, but H-Hatsume has s-shown she can s-show surprises." Setsuna said, sitting down on the other side of Izuku with Mina sitting next to her.

"She is a bit weird though. I heard she calls her things her "babies". It's a bit weird." Mina added.

"W-well. Will have to wait and see what happens." Izuku said, giving off some excitement for the match.

That excitement disappeared. As for the next 10 minutes. Hatsume used Iida as an example of most of her inventions. The match ended with Iida barking at hatsume for using him as she stepped out of the ring.

"Uh... Mei Hatsume is out of the ring. Tenya Iida...wins? I'm confused..."

The crowd didn't know what to do after what they witnessed had happened.

"Poor Iida." Izuku said, feeling sorry for Iida who was turned into a walking advertisement.

"Y-yeah. A-at least he won r-right?" While Setsuna and Izuku were feeling sorry for Iida. Kyoka and Mina were laughing at what happened.

"Ha ha ha...I...I can't believe...that just happened." Kyoka said while trying to catch her breath.

"That was...so...funny." Mina followed. Izuku and Setsuna just sweatdropped at it, but were happy that Kyoka was feeling better after her loss.

Zora wiped a tear away after laughing from the 10 minute circus performance he watched. "Did it have to end?"

Itsuka sighed after laughing a bit. "You are not a good person." She joked and Zora chuckled.

"What gave it away?"

"...." Kendo stared at him with a poker face as he stopped leaning on the wall and began walking out of the stands. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere that's not here." Zora began. "Next match is Boulder Boy and Metal Head, shits gonna last hours of nothing but punching. I'm not going to waste my time with non-entertainment." He then walked off and Kendo followed.

"So then, what are you gonna do?"

"Dunno."

"..."

.

.

.

"And it's a tie....! Excellent! It looks like we are going to have to make a tie breaker after those two wake up!" Uzui shouted.

Setsuna made a shaky sighed. She looked back to see Bakugo glaring daggers at her before getting up. She also got a bit shaky as she stood up. Not something that went unnoticed by Izuku.

"Setsuna."

"Hm?"

He threw her a thumbs up. "You got this. Just give it your all okay? Remember the plan."

"Yea, remember the plan. Even if it doesn't work, we will still be proud of you for trying." Mina said, trying to beam confidence into her. Which seemed to work because she took a deep breath in and she stopped shaking.

"Right...the plan." Setsuna exhaled and looked at them with a thumbs up. "I got this, wish me luck."

The three nodded at her as she went to the waiting room. After a few minutes, Uzui began speaking on the mic. "Alright! It is time for the final match of the first round! On the left side, we have the stylish artistic value of the walking time bomb, Katsuki Bakugo! And on the right side, we have the reptilian-like girl who can split her body into pieces, Setsuna Tokage!"

'...You got this Setsuna.' She thought to herself while staring down Katsuki.

"Ready?! Fight!"

'I just got to give it my all!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 3.6K 31
(I DO NOT OWN THE COVER PICTURE, Credit to Raven-by-the-sea on DeviantArt) The world is unfair. It's always been unfair and adding Quirks into the mi...
39.4K 1.5K 27
it's not always good to be smart you see everything wrong with the world and you'll see there is no saving it i dont own mha or art unless said other...
15.6K 589 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
11.6K 447 29
"There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do, to say one more love you.." Nothings always forever not even love but will you be able to save shinichi...