[BL] Saving the Tragic Adonis

By Erishi_An

Saving the Tragic Adonis 拯救美强惨反派[穿书] Author(s) Dōng Fāng Huáng Guā 东方黄瓜 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 1 Extra (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 37

3.8K 189 29
By Erishi_An

The four arrived at Luo Fei and chose to sit down at the round table by the window. Around six o’clock, Wang Shenshen and Long Qiao arrived, and Shu Ning picked them up at the door.

Cai Qin got up to take the buffet.
Father Shu found a chance to hold Yin Mingzheng, “Mingzheng, uncle, please do it to you.”

Yin Mingzheng, who was holding the plate ready to take the meal, turned back.
“That’s it.” Father Shu hesitated for a moment, embarrassed, “I lost 300,000 yuan in stocks, so I didn’t dare to tell your aunt about this.”

Yin Mingzheng’s expression remained unchanged.

Father Shu continued: “Since you know how to do finance, can you help me?”
Yin Mingzheng nodded.

Dad Shu breathed a long sigh of relief. Recently, he had a terrible headache and was encouraged to stock up. He lost almost 300,000 yuan. He wanted to cut the meat but was reluctant to throw it there. But Cai Qin became pregnant. There must be a lot of money behind. , It made him difficult all of a sudden.

As the only money-making man in the family, the head of the family must not tell his wife and children of the embarrassment. Fortunately, Yin Mingzheng came to speculate on futures and actually bought a villa. If he helped him, he would definitely make money.
“Good uncle.”

“Don’t tell others about this.” Shu Jun said.
Yin Mingzheng nodded.

Shu Jun let out a sigh of relief.

Shu Ning brought Wang Shenshen and Long Qiao up. They carried cakes and partnered to buy an electronic watch for Yin Mingzheng as a birthday gift. Shu Ning wore the watch in public and expressed his love.
Yin Mingzheng came back with a plate, and saw Shu Ning accepting Wang Shenshen and Long Qiao’s gifts, and happily said that he liked it, so he pursed his lips and sat in the corner silently.

Sure enough, he was the only one who refused the gift.

Yin Mingzheng ate the side dishes sadly.
“Don’t eat this, eat something good! Come on, crawl the shrimp!” A hand stretched out beside him and put the white meat into his bowl.

Yin Mingzheng raised his head, seeing Shu Ning’s brilliant smiling face, the sadness in his heart faded a bit.

Wang Shenshen and Long Qiao came for the crawling prawns, each serving a plate and devouring them.

Yin Mingzheng stopped after eating the shrimp that Shu Ning helped him peel.
“Why don’t you eat it?” Shu Ning lowered her head and asked Yin Mingzheng.
Yin Mingzheng said in a low voice, “I won’t peel it.”

“Oh, I’ll teach you.” Shu Ning suddenly realized, remembering that Yin Mingzheng’s family was very poor before, and Zhou Juan was reluctant to buy meat and would definitely not buy seafood. The little villain has a strong self-esteem and few words, so he will definitely not ask.

With pity and affection in his heart, Shu Ning showed Yin Mingzheng the shrimp peeling technique, then picked up the crab on the table and said, “Can you eat it?”
Yin Mingzheng shook his head.

“I teach you.” Shu Ning helped him peel it bit by bit.

When Yin Mingzheng saw him peeling crabs seriously, the sadness in his heart slowly disappeared, replaced by warm joy.

He suddenly came up with a willful thought, wanting Shu Ning to help him peel the shrimp by himself, staring at him alone, and just spinning around him.

Strange thoughts filled my mind uncontrollably, and could not be suppressed.

Now he naturally learns it right away, but…
“can you?”

Yin Mingzheng shook his head.
So Shu Ning began to help him peel the shrimps and crabs, and waited for him to eat.

Wang Shenshen and Long Qiao saw each other and glanced at each other.

“Help me peel the shrimp.”

“Help me peel the crab.”

The two helped each other to peel shrimps and crabs, and put the meat on each other’s plate like Shu Ning.

Shu Ning threw the peeled shrimp shells to the table of the two of them, “Call you skins!”

The three laughed.

“Oops!” Wang Shenshen suddenly shouted.
“What’s wrong? Surprised?” Long Qiao rolled his eyes.

Wang Shenshen said: “Forgot to take pictures! This kind of thing must be shown off in the circle of friends!”

Long Qiao quickly let go of the oysters and wiped the oil from his mouth with paper, “Damn, why didn’t you remember it earlier? Hurry up, let’s take pictures!”

“Come on, take a picture!” Wang Shenshen said with his mobile phone.

Cai Qin was amused by the two monkeys.
Shu Ning was so upset that she said, “Go on, shoot right away.”

A group of people hurriedly huddled together and took several photos. Wang Shenshen sent the photos to everyone, and Yin Mingzheng silently saved the photos, ready to go home and put them in a folder.
Cut the cake after eating and drinking.
Long Qiao rushed to put candles on the cake, and then put the ten and four plates, and booed: “Make a wish! Make a wish!”
Shu Ning wears a crown on her head, closes her eyes, and makes three wishes in the birthday song of everyone, and then blows out the candles with her cheeks.

“Brother Shu, what is your wish?” Long Qiao asked curiously.

Wang Shenshen beat him, “It won’t work if I ask.”

Shu Ning glanced at the little villain sitting in the corner smiling, and smiled softly, “I won’t tell you.”

A few people ate and drank enough and drove home. Long Qiao squeezed into Shu’s car, and Wang Shenshen took a taxi home by himself.

At the end of the birthday banquet, Shu Ning looked at the lights outside the window with a smile on his face.
I hope that the little villain can return to Wei’s house soon and the future is bright.
I hope my mother can give birth to the baby smoothly.

I hope that all my family and friends are healthy and healthy.

After his birthday, the little villain doesn’t seem to be busy anymore, he doesn’t answer as many calls as before, and he doesn’t often sit in front of the computer to check information and write codes.

Every day when he goes home from school, the little villain goes into the kitchen to help Tsai Chin cook. Cai Qin is pregnant now, and the family is very nervous.
After some time, Tsai Qin found an abnormality.

Yin Mingzheng tied his apron and chopped vegetables in the kitchen. Cai Qin walked to Shu Ning’s room idly, and found that Shu Ning was rushing to write, frowning slightly.
She quietly exited the door, walked into the kitchen, hesitated for a moment and asked, “Ming Zheng, don’t you do your homework?”

Yin Mingzheng stopped cutting vegetables, and then said nonchalantly: “It’s done.”
Actually didn’t do it at all.

In the past, Shu Ning was eager to improve the achievements of the little villain, but later found out that people write code every day to engage in finance and make hundreds of thousands of millions at random. For the villain, doing homework is just a waste of time.

Therefore, little villains don’t do much homework.

The teachers and classmates in the class are used to it, and no one urges him.

However, Cai Qin does not think so.

She knows that Yin Mingzheng is engaged in finance to make money, but she only knows it on the surface. In her inertial thinking, a fifteen-year-old boy should study hard.

Being able to make money now does not mean that you can make money in the future.

“Really?” Cai Qin didn’t believe it, “Let me see?”

Yin Mingzheng was silent.

Seeing his expression, Cai Qin knew that he hadn’t done it, and said solemnly, “Go do your homework.”

Reached out to drive away Yin Mingzheng.
Yin Mingzheng knew that she was pregnant and could not argue with her, so he silently put down the kitchen knife, took off his apron and returned to the room.

Seeing him come back, Shu Ning chuckled, “Why, got kicked out?”

Yin Mingzheng frowned, “Auntie asked me to do my homework.”

Shu Ning sighed, “Then do it.”

After hesitating for a moment, Shu Ning said, “If you don’t want to do your homework, you should take the test better and tell the teacher that the parents are more efficient in self-study. Then I will help you persuade Cai Cai to ask her to go to school to help the teacher apply for you not to do the homework. In this way, Cai Cai can rest assured, and the teacher can rest assured."

This is the rhetoric that Shu Ning thought of a long time ago.

The little villain does not need to do homework, nor does it need to go to school every day, which is purely a waste of time at school.

However, considering that the Wei family came to find someone and heard that he did not do homework or test zeros, he would definitely reject him, thinking that he was inexperienced.

How could the Wei family, who advocated elite education, accept an heir with zero test scores?

Bad grades are a hindrance to the little villain’s way of recognizing his relatives. Now Cai Qin kicks the little villain out to do his homework, which is an opportunity to persuade him to get good grades.

“Really?” Yin Mingzheng was skeptical, “will the school allow me not to do my homework?”

Shu Ning was playing drums in his heart, but nodded seriously.

Hey, whether you can do it or not, you can trick the little villain to get the score.
Yin Mingzheng thoughtfully moved his computer and took out his textbooks to study hard.

He turned the book very fast, and he turned it over quickly.

Shu Ning thought: Buy a few more reference books, or you won’t be able to keep up with the progress of the little villain.

Just do it if he thinks of it, and the next day he pulled the villain to the Xinhua Bookstore, and said boldly: “Choose whatever you want, I’ll treat you!”

Yin Mingzheng looked at his local tyrant and smiled slightly.

Half an hour later, Yin Mingzheng took a dozen books to the counter to check out.
Shu Ning squeezed him away and took out his mobile phone to scan the QR code to pay, finally feeling a little proud in front of the multi-millionaire.

After moving the book home, the little villain sat in a chair and read, reading each book carefully.

Seeing that he finally divided his mind into studying, Shu Ning quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Cai Qin was pregnant, Shu Ning suspended translation work and went out to help after finishing homework. Shu Ning and Yin Mingzheng took care of the washing, cleaning, and laundry work. Cai Qin looked at his two diligent sons and patted his stomach happily.

For the convenience of Cai Qin, Shu Ning and Yin Mingzheng took over the job of buying vegetables, they went to the supermarket to buy vegetables after school, and went home to cook after school.
Cai Qin disagreed, and the two said, “Mom, we will do our homework after dinner.”

Tsai Qin attaches great importance to Zai Zai’s study, Zai Zai finally got better grades, can not be delayed, insisted on cooking by herself.

Shu Ning couldn’t persuade her anyway, Yin Mingzheng said a few words to Dad Shu in the evening, and Dad Shu did the job of passing Cai Qin overnight. Speaking of it, recently father Shu and Yin Mingzheng often chat privately, whispering and mysterious, and don’t know what to talk about.

The two grabbed the work of buying vegetables, cooking, washing dishes, and sweeping the floor.

Even so, Shu Ning was worried that Cai Qin would have trouble at home alone.

Pregnant women will have big problems if they bump into each other. Dad Shu has to visit the store and come back very late. He and Yin Mingzheng have to go to school again, leaving early and returning late at night. Cai Qin is at home alone during the day…

Shu Ning frowned.

Yin Mingzheng sensed his worries and asked him what was going on.
Shu Ning expressed his worry, Yin Mingzheng thoughtfully.

The next night, the family was eating and the door was knocked.

Shu Ning rushed to open the door and found a woman in her forties or fifties standing outside, with a loyal and honest appearance and a gentle temperament.
“Excuse me, are you?” Shu Ning thought she had gone the wrong way.

“My name is Chen Shufen, and I am an employee of Hemei Housekeeping Company. Mr. Yin hired me to be a nanny here.” The woman introduced herself, “Is this Mr. Yin’s house?”

Shu Ning blinked and quickly said, “Ah, yes.”

“Ms. Chen, please come in.” Yin Mingzheng heard the movement coming over and said to Shu Ning, “The nanny I hired will take care of Aunt Cai when we go to school in the future.”

Shu Ning: “…”

Cai Qin also stood up from the dining table, and heard that Yin Mingzheng was looking for a nanny, showing a look of surprise, “Don’t don’t, I don’t need a nanny…”
She used to be a full-time woman, but now she also gets a babysitter, like a madam.
Shu Ning recovered and let Chen Shufen in, “Mom, come here, just accept it.”

He was also considering hiring a nanny for Tsai Qin recently, but he did not expect that Yin Mingzheng was so quick to hire someone first.

The little villain is very sweet.

“No need!” Cai Qin said, “A lot of pregnant women are working. My friend used to work overtime until 11 or 12 when she was pregnant. He was at work even two days before giving birth. I didn’t need to work and I asked for a babysitter. What is it like?”
“Mom, they are them, and you are you. We admire those women who are pregnant and work hard, but we also have to think about the baby in the belly. Besides, overwork during pregnancy is not good for the body and the baby. You think those women who are pregnant and working hard don’t want to take a good rest to protect their babies. They have no conditions.”

“But…” Cai Qin hesitated, “Now society is encouraging women to work during pregnancy. I am a full-time woman…”
Shu Ning shook her head, “Mom, don’t be affected by those words. You are not in good health. If you don’t have a good rest, how can your mother and child be healthy?”

Yin Mingzheng said: “Aunt Cai, the society encourages women to work during pregnancy, which is essentially an exploitation of women and a struggle for women’s rights. Men who encourage women to work during pregnancy are to make women pay while giving birth. Labor is a type of gender exploitation. Women who encourage women to become pregnant work to minimize the impact of women’s fertility on work and to ensure women’s working status in society.”

“But at the most fundamental level, it is an exploitation of women, because women are inherently weaker than men in terms of physical strength, but they have to bear the risk of childbirth and work at the same time. It is very unequal, and the aunt does not care about it.”

“Auntie doesn’t have to feel anxious or low self-esteem for being a full-time woman. You have organized your home so that your uncle has no worries and you have made contributions.”

“We are qualified to enjoy the treatment, and we have not violated the law or discipline. We should not treat ourselves harshly because of certain remarks in the society.”

These words made Shu Ning and Cai Qin’s eyes widen, and Cai Qin felt comfortable after listening. Yes, please ask a babysitter if possible, the baby is most important!
Shu Ning secretly gave a thumbs up to the little villain.

Unexpectedly, the little villain would come up with a set of truths.

Chen Shufen stood by and said nothing, even if the host argued over her fate, and did not interrupt, it was obviously a good quality.

Shu Ning is very satisfied.

“Then stay.” Tsai Qin finally decided.
Shu Ning said: “Will you be paid monthly? I will pay later.”

Chen Shufen smiled and said, “Mr. Yin has paid for one year, please rest assured.”
The price given was quite high, and she decided to stay a year later. Of course, she would take care of Tsai Qin carefully and carefully.

Shu Ning and Cai Qin looked at Yin Mingzheng at the same time.

Cai Qin: “Why is this so embarrassing?”
Yin Mingzheng: “When you are in the most difficult time, you help me, and if you have the ability, you should naturally repay.”
Sincere attitude.

Tsai Qin was very moved.

Shu Ning sighed, “Ming Zheng, don’t need…”

Yin Mingzheng: “We are a family, do we need to be polite with me?”

One sentence made Shu Ning successfully shut up.

Yin Mingzheng thought that if Cai Qin gave birth to a child, the current house would not be enough to live in. The villa must be quickly renovated so that the family can live more comfortably.

With a nanny to take care of, Cai Qin is much more relaxed, and he does not want the two children to cook and sweep the floor at night, urging them to study.
Look at that posture, if you can’t get good results in the exam, you can’t make a difference.

Yin Mingzheng remembered Shu Ning’s proposal, and was not in a hurry to make money at night, and spent most of the time studying. But Shu Ning occasionally saw that he was already reading the original English content.

Shu Ning felt that going to school really delayed the little villain.

The exam was due in a blink of an eye.
Shu Ning said to Yin Mingzheng: “Mingzheng, Cai Cai is pregnant, we have to do better in the exam, to make her happy, and to be a role model for future siblings.”
Yin Mingzheng nodded his head, writing the test papers for each exam, and never written all AABBCC like before.

The results will be announced one after another one day later.

The fastest change was math, followed by English. When all the grades came out, the head teacher of the first and third grades was so happy!

Two full marks in mathematics, physics and chemistry in the class!

At the same time, she was also very entangled, because the two students who got perfect scores were Shu Ning and Yin Mingzheng.

Yin Mingzheng not only got perfect scores in mathematics, physics, and chemistry, but also got perfect scores in biology, thinking, and history. Except for Chinese and English, he also got perfect scores in all subjects.

too frightening!

It’s definitely breaking news that a student who often takes the zero egg test has become the oldest.

At any rate, Shu Ning can be said to have performed supernormally. Yin Mingzheng suddenly got the first grade. Not only the students were blown up, but also Keren’s teacher was blown up.

Rumors of cheating are rampant.
For this reason, the head teacher specifically talked to Yin Mingzheng and Shu Ning.

In the office, the head teacher asked: “Can you two cheat?”

Shu Ning shook his head, “Old class, you have to believe in your abilities, and you must be able to teach such outstanding students as me and Yin Mingzheng.”
The head teacher glared at him and couldn’t help laughing.

Shu Ning smiled and pulled at the cold face of the little villain, messing up his hair, and said in the little villain’s death gaze: “Old class, we’ve known that everyone will not trust us, and I’ll doubt if we change it. Ban didn’t mean to be hostile to us deliberately, did he?"

These words are for the little villain, lest he develop into a social hatred of personality.
In Shu Ning’s view, people around him occasionally act in rejection, rejection, and suspicion, but they can’t think of all negative behaviors maliciously. People with poor academic performance suddenly take first place and suspect that cheating is reasonable.

If you hate social personality, you will amplify a little bit of suspicion of people around you, push yourself to a dead end, and eventually walk on the road of no return, and then blame social injustice.
Shu Ning had heard a news before that a man was short in stature and was particularly sensitive after being laughed at. Later, he deliberately made a male cock’s hair to increase his height visually.
After finishing his hair to the bus stop, a woman kept looking at him. He was very angry. He thought that the woman looked down on his height and twisted and beat the woman. In fact, the woman just looked at his strange hair style and looked at him more. .

This is a typical example of infinitely expanding the insignificant maliciousness of the people around.

Possessing a social hostility can hurt oneself on the one hand, and on the other hand it will hurt the people around him if it is not handled well.

Shu Ning is afraid that the little villain will also develop abnormal psychology due to long-term bullying, and can no longer treat the world normally.

Therefore, he must speak out the malicious and non-malicious points of the people around him, and establish a measure of maliciousness for the little villain.

Rather than having to comfort yourself to get over the psychological difficulties, the best way is to build a healthy mentality.
After Shu Ning finished speaking, the head teacher nodded and said to Yin Mingzheng: “Mingzheng, I don’t want to doubt you. Your test scores are too good, and the difference is too big. Some people will inevitably have bad guesses. Call you to come.”

Shu Ning said: “Teacher, we understand what you mean. Don’t worry, we absolutely did not cheat. If you don’t believe it, you can ask us to take the test separately. Can’t we prove it?”

The head teacher was stunned, then lowered his head to think: It is indeed a good idea!

Out of the office door, the two walked side by side in the corridor, Yin Mingzheng said coldly: “I don’t need to prove myself.”
Eyebrows are proud and cold, full of disgust.

Shu Ning was taken aback.

Yin Mingzheng’s eyes were cold, “I didn’t cheat, why do I need to take the exam again?”

Shu Ning explained: “Everyone suspects that we are cheating.”

Yin Mingzheng stopped, his beautiful eyes bottomed out, “If they doubt, they doubt it. What does it matter to me?”

“But this will give people a bad impression, and everyone will always suspect that it is not good for you…”

Yin Mingzheng mocked the corners of his mouth, turned his head and walked forward, “If it’s not good, it’s not good. I don’t need to be sure of the rubbish. They can doubt the things they haven’t done, but I am not obliged to help them dispel doubts.”

Shu Ning rubbed her eyebrows, knowing that the little villain was still resentful about the things that had happened before.

This is very bad, living with resentment will only destroy oneself.

He caught up with the little villain and pulled his sleeves, “Ming Zheng, listen to me.”

Yin Mingzheng stopped and stared at him earnestly.

Shu Ning found that standing close, she actually had to look up at him.

I was shocked, did the little villain grow taller again?

Throwing away untimely thoughts, Shu Ning said seriously: “Ming Zheng, not everyone doubts you and rejects you. If you reject everyone because of a little malice, you will feel lonely.”

Yin Mingzheng smiled, disdainfully, “Lonely? I’ve been here all these years. I don’t need anyone, and I won’t be lonely.”
“Really don’t need anyone?”

“unnecessary.”

Shu Ning took a deep breath, “What about me?”

Yin Mingzheng was stunned.
The teenager in blue and white school uniforms with black hair and black eyes, dark and soft hair, fair skin, showing a dumb look, especially cute.

Shu Ning deliberately leaned in front of his face and asked, “Don’t you need me?”
Looking at the young boy’s bright eyes, Yin Mingzheng’s heartbeat was fast, and he stepped back subconsciously, as if the young blond scourge in front of him uncomfortably opened his eyes, “You are not the same, I need you.”

After a pause, he whispered: “It’s just you.”
White ears crept up blushing quietly.
Shu Ning looked at his red ears and smirked. The little villain who just walked out of the office with a cold face is like a little hedgehog with thorns just like before.
But now, the thorns all over his body are put away, and they become cute and lovely, especially cute.

Shu Ning squeezed his face, “But I’ve squeezed you out and said bad things before, how can you make friends with me?”

Yin Mingzheng was stunned.
Yes, he used to hate Shu Ning.
The two confronted each other, and Shu Ning fell down the corridor to be hospitalized because of the dispute.
Why become friends?

It was because Shu Ning apologized to him after knowing the truth, showed his kindness again and again, and even saved his life.

Therefore, Shu Ning will become the most special person.

Seeing his silence, Shu Ning smiled and said: “According to your statement, I shouldn’t be your friend, but we are now best friends.”

Yin Mingzheng’s face flushed, don’t start, and said stiffly: “That’s my kindness to give you a chance.”

Shu Ning reached out and poked his chest, “Then you have to give others a chance, and give those who have never hurt you a chance to be friends…”

Yin Mingzheng grabbed his dishonest hand and raised his eyebrows, “No need, as long as you do.”

only you……

Shu Ning stretched out his other hand and rubbed his hair, “Xiaozai, you can’t be my only friend. Let your mind go a little bit and feel the goodwill and beauty of this world, which is good for you. In case someday I’m not by your side, you have to learn to make new friends.”

Yin Mingzheng’s grip on his hand increased, and his face sank, “Why aren’t you here?”
Shu Ning was taken aback and explained: “I said in case…”

“Nothing.” The little villain frowned and stared at him seriously, “Don’t abandon me.”

He said to abandon…

Shu Ning sensitively caught the key words and realized that Zhou Juan’s harm to the little villain still existed.

Sigh gently, and smiled: “No, I will never abandon you.”

Yin Mingzheng breathed a sigh of relief, reluctantly said: “Well, I will take the exam and try to make friends.”

Shu Ning held back a smile and nodded, “Good.”

Zai Zai Tian’s proud son, 15 years of suffering should be over long ago. From now on, have to live in applause, worship, and affection. How can live in malice all the time?

Many people have helped others, hoping to monopolize the kindness of that person, and only be good to themselves.

Shu Ning didn’t think so.

If Yin Mingzheng only interacts with himself, does not communicate with others, and has no other social circles, it will not be good for his development, and it will also be bad for his psychological growth.
If you really want Yin Mingzheng to be good, you should let him experience the goodwill of the world, let him feel the beauty of the world, have a healthy and powerful heart, let the world love him, and let him love the world, forming a virtuous circle.

That is the life Yin Mingzheng should have.
Look, the whole world will like cubs, cubs will also like this world.

He should have the love of the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.8K 117
Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cripple picked up by a fierce brother to b...
692K 99.7K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
Jin Se By WhiteEden

Historical Fiction

19.2K 1K 81
A dog-blood cultivation story about a human and a yao(*) .... alright fine it's yao gong x human shou, hypocritical shou vs paranoid gong. (*) yao: a...
4.3M 283K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...