[BL] Saving the Tragic Adonis

De Erishi_An

Saving the Tragic Adonis 拯救美强惨反派[穿书] Author(s) Dōng Fāng Huáng Guā 东方黄瓜 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 1 Extra (... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 29

3.6K 132 32
De Erishi_An

Shu Ning arrived in the capital after four in the morning, dragged his suitcase, walked out of the platform with a group of yawning and exhausted passengers, took a taxi to the reserved hotel, hurriedly checked in, and took the room card. Enter the small single room and lie down.

In order to save money, chose a special room. It would cost more than 100 nights for such a small, windowless and broken house.

The consumption in the capital is high, so sincerely don’t deceive me.

Shu Ning did not wash and lay down on the corpse. She only got up and checked out until 12 noon. Kari really didn’t have much money, he finally found a hostel not far from the destination.

The upper and lower bunks cost 40 yuan a night, and the environment is better than expected. They are all boys.

Some travel on their own, and some come to look for work…Ghost knows what it means to come to look for work after the New Year.

Anyway, Shu Ning thinks these people are very romantic, young and playful, and they are very happy to get along with each other. He is very happy to see others, and they are also very happy to see him.

After all, it is difficult for them to imagine a fourteen-year-old boy coming to the capital to play alone. In the eyes of others, Shu Ning is also a wonderful flower.

It took a day to settle down, and the next day Shu Ning took the file bag and went to Wei’s company.

Wei’s headquarters is quite large, and that area is full of companies, and it’s also quite famous.

Shu Ning took the subway to Wei’s headquarters. We have to check in and out of the Wei’s headquarters building, and there are security guards.

Shu Ning begged for a long time but was not released, and came out in a desperate manner.

He didn’t give up and continued to squat in the building. Since he couldn’t get in, he just waited for someone to come out. He already knew the faces of the important members of the Wei family by heart, and he would have a chance to catch any of them.
After squatting for two days, he didn’t catch a single piece of hair, and he almost froze into a dog.

The winter in the north is so cold and so cold…

I don’t know if it was missed or the Wei family did not come to work.

Shu Ning continued to squat like a mushroom, causing the security guard to have a headache, and asked him several times: “Kid, what do you want to do?”

Shu Ning shivered, her face was blue with cold, “I want to see Chairman Wei, General Manager Wei, and Mrs. Wei’s family.”

The security guard looked at him with mentally retarded eyes.

After squatting for three days, the person was freezing to death. Perhaps his sincerity moved the security guard. At his young age, the security guard finally moved his compassion, “If you want to see the Wei family, maybe you can go to the parking lot to try.”

Shu Ning was stunned.

My pig brain!

Shu Ning was crying stupidly by herself. Everyone drove in and took the elevator upstairs. How could she go through the gate?

“Thank you brother!”

Shu Ning ran to the entrance of the parking lot holding the document bag, and was then driven out by the security guard.

A tightly wrapped paparazzi saw him being picked up, and said sympathetically: “Is it very strict? Squat farther, you will be beaten when you get closer.”

Shu Ning: “…”

Shu Ning held the file bag and squatted with the paparazzi.

The paparazzi asked him, “My kid, who are you waiting for?”

Shu Ning: “Wei family chairman, general manager, Mrs. Wei, any one will do.”
Brother Paparazzi looked at him with admiration, “What do you see them for?”
Shu Ning shook his head, he didn’t dare to spread the truth about it, it would not end well. These wealthy and wealthy homes have too many things to consider, so it is best to contact them in private to judge their plans before talking.

He, a southerner, really struggled to adapt to the northern winter. Fortunately, he brought the thickest down jacket in advance, and ran and hopped in the snow. It was too cold and ran to the lobby to heat up the floor, otherwise he might freeze to death in the snow.

He didn’t dare to stay in the heating room for a long time, fearing that he would miss the chance to meet Wei’s family, so he ran out after only a while when it was warm.
The paparazzi couldn’t bear to retreat, and only Shu Ning was left squatting in the snow. He remembered the Wei’s model that often appeared in the photos, and ran over to stop him when he saw a luxury car.
One day, everyone in the building knew that there was a child waiting for the Wei family downstairs.

In the evening, a luxury car drove out of the garage. Shu Ning hurriedly stepped forward and stopped the car. The window rolled down, revealing an old and serious face.
“Grandpa Wei!” Shu Ning was overjoyed when he saw the face that often appeared in the news, God finally opened his eyes!
He hurriedly said hello, “My name is Shu Ning. Someone asked me to forward a document to you. That person said that the document is very important. Please be sure to read it.”

He put the document bag into the car window.

Wei Shanhe looked at him up and down with a serious expression, probably thinking that he was young and couldn’t make any waves, so he reached out and took the file bag and passed it to the assistant next to him.

The window rolled up, the black car drove away, Shu Ning clenched her fists, her face full of excitement.

Finally succeeded!

Turning around and running outside the headquarters, he was so cold to death that he had to return to the Youth Hostel as soon as possible.

Inside the car.

The assistant opened the file bag, and the hair wrapped in a plastic bag accidentally fell to the ground without anyone noticing it.

The assistant took out the paper inside. The first page said: This talent is a blood relative of the Wei family!

Turning to the second page, there are several single-person photos, from all angles. The teenager in the picture has black hair and black eyes, fair skin, exquisite and beautiful like an elf, like a little prince from an idol drama.

The assistant frowned and turned back. The third page described in detail the child-changing situation in Wuxian Hospital fifteen years ago. He named this talent as the real Wei’s parent and grandson. His hair has been attached and he can be used for paternity testing.

The assistant took out the file bag and found that there was no hair, and his brow furrowed more tightly. He quickly lowered his head to search, and quickly found the plastic bag with a few hairs inside.

Wei Shanhe closed his eyes and rested, “What did it say?”

The assistant said: “It said that Wei’s parents and grandchildren were wrong.”
Wei Shanhe opened his eyes a little unexpectedly, then turned his head, “Hold the wrong one?”

The assistant handed him the file. After reading the content, Wei Shanhe stared at the photo for a long time, “Does not look like me at all.”

The Wei family is particularly heroic, but the teenager in the picture is as pretty as a girl, not like Mrs. Wei.

“Yin Mingzheng, Grade Three, Grade One, Longpanshan Middle School, Chuzhou City…”

“Inexplicable!” Wei Shanhe said, and threw the file to the assistant. “People are getting more and more uncomfortable now. Every illegitimate child wants to recognize it, huh!”

The assistant asked carefully: “Then this document…”

“Could it be that I will do a paternity test because of this inexplicable document? Throw it away!”

“Yes.”

The assistant skillfully put the documents in his briefcase, planning to put them in the file cabinet and lock them after getting out of the car.

Mr. Wei said to throw it, but he didn’t dare to throw it.

In the past, every time someone brought the Wei family’s illegitimate child information, it was handled in this way. Elder Wei hated illegitimate children, and he never recognized anyone outside.
Today, guess wanted to take a different path. tried to get the old man to appraise it personally. Then he logged in to Wei’s house justifiably, and he had enough courage to pull Wei’s parents and grandchildren into the water.

He dare not throw away the file, what if he needs to use it later?

Shu Ning felt that everything was going well after handing in the documents, and called his mother that night to tell him that he would go home after playing.

Ms. Cai hung up the phone after he asked Nuan for a while.

Shu Ning almost runs out of ammunition and food. If you don’t leave, think you’ll have to drink Northwest Wind.

Unfortunately, didn’t buy a train ticket at the time. only came back to book a ticket. The train ticket is definitely not available. Ning want to cry.

There is no way, can only hope that Ms. Cai reached out for a sum of money to make the trip.

Ms. Cai asked: “I remember your pocket money was ten or twenty thousand, and you were not short of you at ordinary times. Why did you have to ask for money?”
Shu Ning can’t say that he still has a little villain, and hesitated, “I lent a part of the money to my classmates. Cai Cai will lend me first and return it to you in a few days.”
Ms. Cai called him five thousand, Shu Ning flew back to Chuzhou, felt the temperature above zero, and finally came back to life.
Yin Mingzheng was sitting in the library reading a book, and there was movement on the other side.

Lifting his head, the young man sitting opposite, smiling at him, “Hi, little brother.”
Yin Mingzheng lowered his head and continued reading.

The young man with instant noodles said: “Brother, are you interested in making extra money?”

Yin Mingzheng finally raised his head and stared at him quietly.

Those eyes were deep and beautiful, as if they could look into people’s hearts.
The instant noodle young man said: “Introduce myself, my name is Wang Anshi, yes, that’s the poet Wang Anshi.”

Yin Mingzheng continued to look at him.
Wang Anshi said: “Well, you help me find bugs, how about I give you money?”
Yin Mingzheng: “How much?”

“Uh?”

“How much?”

Wang Anshi realized that he had agreed, and pushed his glasses, “OK, how about one hundred yuan? Just check it for me.”
“good.”

Wang Anshi quickly turned on the computer, “Look at it.”

Yin Mingzheng walked behind him and clicked the mouse to scan quickly, “Here, here, here…”

Wang Anshi opened his mouth: “So many wrongs?”

Yin Mingzheng: “I suggest you rewrite.”
Wang Anshi: “…”

Yin Mingzheng: “It’s too much trouble to change.”

Wang Anshi: “…”

This is too shocking.

Yin Mingzheng: “There is no need for such a complicated algorithm.”

Wang Anshi: “…”

Yin Mingzheng: “Give me some money and I will write it for you.”

Wang Anshi: “…Five hundred.”

Yin Mingzheng: “Good.”

Wang Anshi stood up, stepped aside, and Yin Mingzheng sat on his stool, typing on the keyboard.

He didn’t type quickly, because he didn’t have much contact with the computer before, and he was not familiar with the keyboard. He also watched videos when he went home, and he didn’t spend much time typing on the keyboard.

However, as he wrote, his speed increased.
Wang Anshi looked at it for a while and couldn’t help but said, “You two fingers Zen? It’s very tiring to type with two fingers.”

Yin Mingzheng didn’t learn typing systematically, and no one taught him, so he learned two-finger Zen spontaneously, poke the keyboard with two fingers.

Yin Mingzheng stopped and turned his head to wonder: “How to fight?”

Wang Anshi raised his hands and said, “Of course it is ten fingers. There are fingering tutorials on the Internet. Just practice for a while, so that it won’t hurt your fingers.”
Yin Mingzheng nodded, “Thank you.”

Continue to poke on the keyboard with two index fingers, and Wang Anshi was very anxious, wishing to poke himself instead.
About half an hour later, Yin Mingzheng finally finished poking the code.

The instant noodle head held his glasses and looked closer, the more he looked at his face, the more pleasantly surprised he was, “Awesome little brother, this kind of algorithm is indeed more ingenious.”
Yin Mingzheng stood up silently, staring at him with pitch-black eyes.

Wang Anshi understood in a second, took out his mobile phone, “Come on, little brother, add a WeChat and transfer it to you.”

Exchange business cards.
Ding.

Yin Mingzheng made his first money and found that being a programmer is really profitable.

“Brother, how long have you been learning programming?” Wang Anshi asked casually.
Yin Mingzheng: “One week.”

Wang Anshi paused, raised his head, and asked inconceivably: “How long?”
“One week.”

Wang Anshi pushed his black-rimmed glasses, a bit dry, “Who did you learn from?”

“Teach yourself.”

Wang Anshi wanted to vomit blood, “Teach yourself?”

Yin Mingzheng nodded.

Wang Anshi exaggeratedly made a “let me die” backward posture, “God, brother, you are a genius!”

Yin Mingzheng stood quietly.

Wang Anshi sighed and held his shoulder, “Brother, you are so promising. I will introduce you to a place. I just got the pass inside. You go there to pick up the order. When the big factory comes to dig you, you will It’s time to quote.”

Wang Anshi feels that Yin Mingzheng has a bright future, and he will soon be able to make a comeback, and he intends to sell it well. “In the future, my little brother will develop. Remember to take me with you.”
Yin Mingzheng nodded gently.

Wang Anshi smiled, pushed a website to him, and told him the account number and password.

Yin Mingzheng clicked on the link and the “Pegasus Forum” popped up.

“This is the software development forum, you can ask questions, you can communicate, you can publish projects, and the projects can be free and chargeable. If the answers and the written programs are beautiful enough, they will attract the attention of the big cow, and someone will come to you to take the order. , The price…you talk about it yourself. Once you have a reputation, you can enter the big factory, and then the annual salary will be hundreds of thousands of millions! Several people have entered the big factory through this method.”

Wang Anshi patted Yin Mingzheng on the shoulder, “I believe you, when Darker became famous, he was almost fifteen years old. Now he is the chief technology officer of Pegasus. I think you have the potential to become Darker.”

Yin Mingzheng: “Oh.”

Yin Mingzheng went home and logged on to the Pegasus forum. Sure enough, many people posted questions. Yin Mingzheng watched it slowly.

He found that he learned more from visiting the forum than in the book, because it was all about solving practical problems. The answers to each question have their own ideas, and various algorithms and ideas can be seen.

Yin Mingzheng was fascinated by the forum.
A few days ago, he did not participate in the discussion, did not answer the question, he only looked at how others answered, and then he began to answer, trying to write code to release.

When he posted his homework, an account called Hehe commented on his program, and his comment was the most insightful of all reviews.

So he clicked on this account to see his answers, they were all very good, and he chatted privately. However, Yin Mingzheng didn’t know that private chats in the forum might not be reasonable.

Not discouraged, he modified the work and uploaded it.

Hehe made a comment for him again and praised him for writing well.

Yin Mingzheng didn’t care, and continued to write works and post comments. At first, everyone was able to pick out the faults, but then the faults became less and less, and finally they all said that there was no problem.

Someone posted a demand, and Yin Mingzheng first tried to meet the demand in the free section, and relatively small demands could be written out quickly.
The code written by Yin Mingzheng is very beautiful, runs very well, and quickly attracted the attention of others.

He was finally picked up by a private chat, and Yin Mingzheng discussed with the other party to write a small software for one thousand yuan.

Yin Mingzheng wrote it and sent it to the other party, and the other party gave him one thousand yuan after running.

He continued to study, observe, and answer questions on the forum. He answered a difficult question, which was liked by many people.

Hehe finally replied to his private chat and exchanged academic issues with him.
Yin Mingzheng would also ask him if he didn’t understand. When he knew that he didn’t learn programming for a long time, he immediately said:

[You come to work with me, I will teach you! Great, a person who is new to programming is a blank piece of paper, suitable for inheriting my mantle! ]

Love mushrooms: [I want to go to school.

Hey: […how old? 】

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: [Does age affect your communication with me? 】

Hey: [It doesn’t affect, just depends on the strength. 】

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: [Fifteen. 】

Hey-hey:【……】

Hey: [very like me back then! 】

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: [? 】

Hey: [I am darker]

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: [Oh. 】

Hey: [Oh? 】

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: [? 】

Hey: [Well, with my ruthless demeanor, I will accept you as a disciple. ]

Love mushrooms: [I want to make money. 】

Hey: [I will give you money, I have something for you to write. 】

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: [Okay. 】

Hehe sent him a module, said the requirements, [I will give you ten thousand after writing it. 】

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: 【Okay. 】

Yin Mingzheng took the data packet, wrote it in VB, and gave it to hehe for a long time.

Hey: [Done? 】

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: [It’s over. 】

Hey: [So fast? 】

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: [I can slow down in the future. 】

Hey: [That’s not necessary. 】

Hehe didn’t send any more messages, Yin Mingzheng didn’t care, he took his notebook to the library and continued to read and study. On the way to the bathroom, I saw a man holding a mobile phone to look at stocks, and he paused slightly.

When he came back from the toilet, he began to read books on stocks and finance.
The next day, hey: [Give me the card number. 】

Love to eat shiitake mushrooms: [No. 】

Hey: [Add me v. 】

The two add v, hehe, transfer him 10,000 yuan.

Yin Mingzheng studied stocks in the morning, software development in the afternoon, and went back to make arrangements at will in the evening. Zhou Juan didn’t notice his abnormality, so she went out early and returned late.
One day, Zhou Juan called him to appear in court, and Yin Qiang’s case went to trial, hoping that he would appear in court.
Yin Mingzheng shook his head, “I’m not going.”

It is already because of Yin Qiang’s face in providing housing. Do you want him to defend? dream.

Zhou Juan was disappointed and left angrily.

Yin Mingzheng’s mood has not fluctuated, his feelings are already poor now, and there is not much left for Zhou Juan’s feelings. He doesn’t bother to care about her sometimes.

He didn’t know whether it was because of his illness or because he knew what Zhou Juan had done during the hospitalization. Maybe it was both. Even if Zhou Juan would give him something to nurture him, the harder it was for Yin Mingzheng to be moved because Zhou Juan Sometimes what you say and do is always disgusting. Especially recently, she always wanted him to appear in court to help Yin Qiang intercede, which made Yin Mingzheng feel more disgusted with her in his heart.
The mirror is broken, and it is difficult to reconcile after all.

Soon after the verdict was passed, Yin Qiang was finally sentenced to life imprisonment.

Yin Mingzheng didn’t care what Yin Qiang would do with him. He slowly gained knowledge, made extra money, and improved his life with the money he earned.

He never contacted Shu Ning again, and clicked on the Q group. Many times he saw the shiitake mushroom heads flashing, and he was interfering with his classmates in the group. He watched silently, wanting to talk but didn’t know what to say.

It seemed that it was another world, and that shiitake mushroom was the liveliest and sunniest shiitake mushroom in the world. There were many small shiitake mushrooms around, and he couldn’t cross it.

Shiitake mushrooms went to the far northeast to celebrate the New Year in the northeast.

He occasionally posted pictures of cedar, the world was crystal clear and beautiful, he had never seen it before.

That shiitake mushroom really belongs to another world, and that world is clean and pure, white and flawless.

Yin Mingzheng lowered his eyebrows, turned off QQ, and blocked the news.
In the new year, as firecrackers and fireworks are not allowed in the urban area, most of the crowds go out of the city, making the city seem cold and lonely.
Yin Mingzheng was accustomed to being alone and did not feel lonely.

He was cooking in the kitchen, and the smell came out.

Zhou Juan sniffed and walked over, “It’s so fragrant, do you want to eat mushroom chicken again?”

Yin Mingzheng’s eyelashes trembled lightly, “Yeah.”

The phone rang, Zhou Juan quickly walked to the living room to answer the phone.
“…Hey, I’m back on the sixth day of the year. Now I am celebrating the New Year at my husband’s house. Don’t worry, I will definitely come back…”

Yin Mingzheng listened for a while, and walked to the gas stove to stir the soup in front of the gas stove without expression.
He didn’t understand why Zhou Juan lied every year. She was beaten to death by Yin Qiang, but she must show that she was doing well when she called at home.
Face is so important?

The most ridiculous thing is that she also lied to the people in her home that Yin Qiang is a business owner, and she is the wife of the boss. For fifteen years, Zhou Juan will take Yin Qiang and him back to her hometown every year, every time she is a human being. Go back like a dog, accepting the worshiping eyes of the villagers.

That bit of vanity is difficult for Yin Mingzheng to understand.

Zhou Juan and Yin Qiang always have unusual obsessions in places he doesn’t understand.

Zhou Juan answered a lot of calls, and they were all greetings from her hometown.
Yin Mingzheng listened to her vague voice, cooking silently.

“…Ming Zheng!”

Yin Mingzheng turned his head.
Zhou Juan came in with her mobile phone, “Your classmate!”

classmate?

Yin Mingzheng was confused.

He had a bad reputation before, and no classmate had ever called him during the New Year.

Yin Mingzheng wiped his hands on his apron, and took Zhou Juan’s mobile phone, “Hello?”

“Yin Mingzheng, Happy New Year!” A familiar voice came from the phone, “I don’t know your phone number, so I called Ms. Zhou’s phone.”

Yin Mingzheng’s entire portrait was acupointed and motionless.
“Yin Mingzheng, have a good year.” There was a laugh, like a few birds flying out of the phone and flying into Yin Mingzheng’s heart.

He opened his mouth and said softly, “Happy New Year.”

He actually wanted to speak loudly and emotionally like Shu Ning, but he couldn’t do it. After waking up from a coma, he gradually discovered that in addition to losing color vision, he also lost some reactions and was very indifferent.
In the past, when Chén Huī harassed him, he would yell and be very emotional, like the one above, but now, he hasn’t experienced that feeling for a long time.
He used to be very sensitive to other people’s eyes and malice, and his mood was also agitated. He could shake his legs and hold his head against the whole world. Now he can’t do it anymore. He knows that others are looking at him and knows whether they are kind or malicious towards him. He didn’t feel anything anymore.

Look at “Augu the Great” again, every time watched it, would be empathetic, and learn from the emotional ups and downs of the plot, learning Ogu’s dress and lines.
Now when look at “Augu the Great”, feel very calm, focusing more on the entire screen and content. For example, he has never noticed that Augu’s clothes have been changed a few times before, and sometimes the screen is cut, and the glove on his right hand is changed. To the left hand.

Now, he can easily see it.

I can see more details than before, but feel very calm, like a lake freezing, like a river gradually drying up, like leaves falling from the branches…

It’s like losing feelings.

“Then… Then I’ll hang up.” Shu Ning said.
“Yeah.” Yin Mingzheng didn’t know what to say, and it was only embarrassing to continue.

Shu Ning hung up the phone.

Yin Mingzheng returned the phone to Zhou Juan.

Yin Mingzheng continued to lower his head and stared at the milky chicken soup in the small pot, his eyelashes trembled lightly, and there was no expression on his white face.

Others are celebrating the New Year, and Yin Mingzheng is taking orders.

During the Chinese New Year, many companies were short of staff, so they asked for help on the Pegasus forum when they had problems. Yin Mingzheng received several urgent orders and made tens of thousands of yuan.

In the sixth grade, Zhou Juan returned to her hometown. Yin Mingzheng refused to walk with her. He didn’t want to waste time on meaningless things. In the past, he would not reject Zhou Juan, but after feeling indifferent, he didn’t seem to care so much about Zhou Juan’s feelings.
I don’t think so much for Zhou Juan.
Zhou Juan was extremely angry, hoping that he could follow him back to his hometown. If it was before, Yin Mingzheng would definitely agree, but now he doesn’t want to do that.

After feeling indifferent, the whole person becomes more rational.

If refuse, refuse.

He was sitting in a small room alone, typing on the keyboard non-stop.

On the sixth day, most of the people have returned to the city to go to work, and the city is bustling again. Lanterns are hung in the community, and children are running in the community in colorful clothes.

Yin Mingzheng was tired of writing, walked to the window and looked down, and saw that the world was only black and white.
The trees are gray and black, the night is dark, the children are light black, the fireworks are bright white, and the street lights are soft white…

He blinked and went back to the room to continue writing code.

“puff!”

Fireworks are rising in the city, one after another, one after another, bursting out, that is the city government unified fireworks in the People’s Square.
Most citizens of Chuzhou City can see it.
Yin Mingzheng concentrated on the computer, and there was nothing but pitch black outside the window.

On the seventh day of the Lunar New Year, Shu Ning returned to Chuzhou with Ms. Cai and Dad Shu. The days in the northeast were very fun. Shu Ning learned to ski with her cousins ​​and cousins. She suffered a bruise and swollen face, and her paws were red from cold. Fortunately, she learned how to ski. Wearing a helmet, otherwise he would have been thrown into a fool.

He didn’t understand how easy it was for others to slide, and they still skid on a single board. He stepped on the double board like a penguin, and he would fall down after sliding three meters, and then rolled down the snow slope all the way. It was very painful at first, because he couldn’t get up after the fall, so he could only keep rolling. Later, under the leadership of his cousin, he finally learned to ski.

When he learned, he thought, whenever he brought a little villain to ski, he probably hadn’t seen snow before.

When he got home, Shu Ning plucked up his courage, took the Northeast specialty red sausage, and wanted to knock on the little villain’s door. He was about to ask for a phone number. Before he could go, the door was knocked.

Shu Ning opened the door, and the little villain stood outside the door, wearing a black cotton suit. He was slender and slender, with delicate eyebrows, so he could be in the picture at any time.
“Yin Mingzheng?” Shu Ning was taken aback for a moment, never expected that the little villain would come to the door.
Yin Mingzheng stared at him and said, “Shuning.”

“Oh, come in quickly.” Shu Ning welcomed him into the room.

The little villain walked in silently.
Shu Ning closed the door, “You came by a coincidence, I just came back.”

“Unfortunately,” the little villain said.
Shu Ning: “Huh?”

“I know you are back.” The little villain’s voice was low.

Shu Ning was taken aback, “How do you know?”

Yin Mingzheng did not speak.
What he saw in the group kept in mind.
“Aunt Cai is there?” the little villain asked.
It was not here to find me.

Shu Ning regretfully yelled to the kitchen: “Mom!”

“What’s the matter, son?” Ms. Cai’s voice came from the kitchen. With the sound of cutting big bones, grandma stuffed them with a lot of bacon before leaving, including a large fan of cured pork ribs.

“Yin Mingzheng has something to look for you.”

Cai Qin hurriedly walked out of the kitchen and wiped his apron with his hands. When he saw the little villain, his face was surprised, “Student Yin, are you looking for me?”

Yin Mingzheng stood awkwardly in the hallway of the living room, Cai Qin waved at him, “What are you doing standing at the door, come in.”

Shu Ning was holding the red sausage in his hand, and realized that she was rude after hearing Cai Qin’s words, and quickly put the red sausage on the counter at the entrance, and said to Yin Mingzheng embarrassedly: “Come in.”

Yin Mingzheng rarely visits classmates' homes. The living room of Shu Ning’s house is spacious, bright and clean, which is completely different from that of his home. He shook his head, not wanting his shoes to step on the dirty white floor tiles.
“No,” Yin Mingzheng said in a low voice, “Auntie Cai, I’ll pay the money, and I will leave.”

“Repay the money? What is the money?” Cai Qin was puzzled.

The little villain finally brought him to the door automatically. How could Shu Ning let him go. He was going to go to the shoe cabinet to get slippers, so he hurried forward and pulled his arm, “The room is very dirty. You don’t need to change your shoes. Come in.”

Yin Mingzheng was taken two steps forward by him, and his sneakers left a shallow footprint on the floor.

Shu Ning: “I dragged the ground, don’t worry, it’s okay.”

Tsai Qin also came over to greet him, “Stew ribs tonight and stay for dinner.”
Yin Mingzheng opened his mouth to say something, but was forcibly pulled into the living room by the mother and son, and sat on the sofa.

Cai Qin told Shu Ning, “Hurry up and pour water.”

“Okay!” Shu Ning took a disposable cup from the coffee table, walked quickly to the drinking fountain to receive the boiling water, and secretly looked at the little villain with his head sideways. Seeing him sitting with his head slightly lowered, his cute and quiet appearance is particularly impressive. Wanting to love it, he tore a small bag of red dates and wolfberry bag from the side and poured it into the water cup.

Why is the little villain still so thin?
He handed the water cup to the little villain. The little villain took the cup with both hands and held it in the palm of his hand. The temperature in his hand spread to his chest, dispelling the cramps that suddenly appeared in an unfamiliar environment.
“Where is your mother? If she is there, tell her to come up and eat together.” Cai Qin invited her warmly.

“Mom is back to my hometown.” The little villain said softly.

Cai Qin was surprised, “Just leave you at home alone?”

Yin Mingzheng looked up, “I don’t want to go back to my hometown with her.”
Cai Qin was even more surprised, “Why?”
Yin Mingzheng is not good at lying and keeps silent. He didn’t go back because he didn’t like Zhou Juan’s way of doing things in his hometown. While she lied, he also had to help Yuan lie. It was shameful to say this. He didn’t want to lose face in front of Shu Ning.

Seeing his silence, Shu Ning knew that he didn’t want to answer, and hurriedly stepped forward to make the rounds, “Ming Zheng is not in good health. Stay at home to recuperate.”

Cai Qin felt a little sympathetic, “I’m at home these days. If Ming Zheng is alone, come to our house for dinner.”

Shu Ning’s heart was beating, and the eyes looking at Cai Qin were full of gratitude and admiration. When he heard that the little villain was at home alone, he had the idea of ​​inviting him. He didn’t expect Cai Qin to speak first, so as to save him the trouble.
Yin Mingzheng seemed a little surprised, and shook his head, “Auntie Cai, can I add you to WeChat?”

Tsai Qin said with a smile, “Of course.”
The two took out their mobile phones and exchanged business cards. Shu Ning was wagging his tail, looking forward and anxiously staring at the two of them. They wanted to add WeChat along with the trend, but both of them ignored him.
Just when he hesitated to speak cheeky, he had already added friends over there, and Yin Mingzheng said, “Aunt Cai, thank you for organizing donations last time.

Recently, I have some money on hand. Could you please return this money to the owner group? People, okay? Or, you drag me into the group and I pay it myself.”
“Huh?” Cai Qin was dumbfounded, “what nonsense? How can the donated money be returned?”

Shu Ning was also surprised. When he was discharged from the hospital, the little villain said that he would return the donation. He thought it was a joke, but he didn’t expect to return it. And in such a short time, where did he get the money?
The little villain picked up the phone silently, ding, Cai Qin looked down, and the transfer of RMB 70,000 had been received.
Tsai Qin was taken aback and turned around.

“Don’t don’t don’t.”

“If Aunt Cai is unwilling, I will return one by one.”

The little villain speaks very seriously, no one can tell that he is not joking, his words are not very emotional, but they are very serious, so serious that Cai Qin understands that he really does it.

Shu Ning and Cai Qin looked at each other.
“Where did this money come from?” Cai Qin asked suspiciously.

Everyone knows the economic situation of the little villain’s family. It is definitely a ghost to be able to shell out 70,000 yuan in one fell swoop.

Shu Ning was also very nervous, playing drums in his heart, and took out 70,000 yuan for no reason. It was impossible.
“I earned it myself.” The little villain said.
Shu Ning and Cai Qin didn’t believe it.
Shu Ning was afraid that he would go wrong, and asked: “What do you earn?”
The little villain looked at him silently, “Software.”

Shu Ning: “What software?”

Shu Ning admitted that at this moment, he was indeed thinking about online loans. He thinks that the little villain has a strong self-esteem. What if he goes to online loans to repay donations?

Yin Mingzheng read distrust from his eyes, pursed his lips, and said in a low voice, “Decent work.”

He stood up, said thank you again, got up and left.

Maybe he shouldn’t say that he is making money by himself, no one believes it, maybe Shu Ning thought he did something illegal. After all, he is the son of a reform-through-labor prisoner, even if he is not his own. He grew up with the reform-through prisoner since he was a child, and others would definitely think that he was affected.

Shu Ning was taken aback and chased after him, “Ming Zheng, stay for dinner.”
Yin Mingzheng glanced at him silently, stretched out his hand to open the door, and walked away quickly.

Shu Ning stood awkwardly at the door. He felt that the little villain seemed a little angry and sad, but he didn’t know what to do next.

After a while, he went back to the living room dejectedly. The water on the coffee table was still full without a sip.
The red sausage was not sent out.
The WeChat phone number was not added either.

What a failure.

After all, Cai Qin returned the money to the owners according to Yin Mingzheng’s intentions. This move surprised the owners and made a big difference to Yin Mingzheng.

It used to be sympathy, but now it is admiration.

Yin Mingzheng’s image has completely changed.

Yin Mingzheng returned home to take orders and immersed himself in the ocean of learning.

The city library is already open.
He resumed his life at two o’clock in the past, leaving for the library in the morning and returning home in the evening.
He must become stronger, and only when he becomes stronger can he enter that world, otherwise he will never be able to hold his head up in front of Shu Ning forever.

Before standing in front of each other equally, he had to pick up the lost dignity little by little.

School was about to start in a blink of an eye, and Zhou Juan came back from her hometown.

She came back earlier this time, her face was a bit ugly, dusty and tired.
Yin Mingzheng did not ask her how she was in her hometown, nor did she ask her how to explain that Yin Qiang and he did not go home.

Zhou Juan sat on the sofa for a long time, and finally walked to Yin Mingzheng’s room and said, “Mingzheng.”

Yin Mingzheng raised his head, eyes dark and shiny.

Zhou Juan said: “Later, my grandma called to ask about my father, so she said that he had gone to a foreign country to do business and didn’t come back often, you know?”

Yin Mingzheng smiled lightly and nodded.
Zhou Juan breathed a sigh of relief and exhorted: “If others ask, they should say the same.”

Yin Mingzheng: “Good.”

Zhou Juan walked out of the room.
Yin Mingzheng continued to write the code blankly.

Time passed without hurries, Zhou Juan began to take the men home, all sorts of things, Yin Mingzheng didn’t say anything.
When the man left, Zhou Juan kept complaining and wiping tears while eating.
“What kind of one can I find? Oh, it’s Yin Qiang as expected.”

Yin Mingzheng pauses when he picks up vegetables, “What kind of one do you want?”

Zhou Juan said with red eyes: “If you look good, if you have a house locally, you’d better have money. If you don’t have money, you can do it.”

Yin Mingzheng: “Isn’t these two easy?”
Zhou Juan shook her head, “I look Zhou Zheng, and there are houses in the local area, so it’s hard to find. Even if there are such people, most of them don’t look down on me. You see, I am old and not good-looking. I need a diploma without a diploma. , To work without work, why do they like me?”

“Are you older?”

“No way, no way.” Zhou Juan shook her head, “I will be laughed at when I go home.”
“I remember the second man you brought back was fine.”

Zhou Juan said: “He has two children.”
“Don’t you have children too?”

“That’s different, you are not your biological.” Zhou Juan blurted out, and then said embarrassingly, “Hey, I mean, I don’t want to be a stepmother and help others to serve two children.”

Yin Mingzheng lowered his head to eat, his expression was pale.

Zhou Juan observed for a while and found that he was not angry, probably a little guilty, and said with emotion: “Ming Zheng, do you not understand why your mother must follow Yin Qiang?”

Yin Mingzheng put down his chopsticks and stared at her quietly.

Zhou Juan sighed: “This is going to be said more than ten years ago. You should know that I am in the countryside, and I am considered poor in the village. People around me look down on our family. I have a sister who married in the city. After living a good life, I also want to marry in the city to fight for myself and my parents.”

“When I was in high school, I fell in love with my male classmate, whose surname was Tang, and then I became pregnant. The Tang family was rich in the county town. They thought they could marry their family if they were pregnant, but they refused to admit it.”

Zhou Juan cried when she said that, tears kept running.

“They looked down on me, the family looked down on me, and the people in the village laughed at me even more, so I escaped. I vowed to get ahead and marry a handsome and rich man to make everyone admire.”

“But… Mingzheng, you don’t know that it is too difficult to work. You children, you are served by your parents every day with delicious food and drink. You don’t know the suffering in the world. Anyway, you will understand when you grow up and go out to work…”

“Later, I worked for a few years, and I didn’t make any money. All the bad men I met were getting older. You know, after twenty-five years, a woman is an old woman no one wants. , I was over for the rest of my life. I was anxious and came to Chuzhou and was introduced to see Yin Qiang.”

“Yin Qiang is really good-looking, much more handsome than the Tang family, locals, and a house.” Zhou Juan was full of excitement when she talked about it, “I thought it was a big deal! It can be said that he saved It’s me.”

Yin Mingzheng looked faintly, “So you married him.”

Zhou Juan nodded, “Yeah, you don’t know how much those people envy me when I take Yin Qiang back to my hometown! I’ve never been so proud of me in my life! The Tang family’s isn’t great, but it’s a small county. How can it be compared to the natives of Chuzhou City? They are not as good as Yin Qiang. My sister used to show off marrying city people. I marry a hundred times better than her!”

Yin Mingzheng: “So you lied that Yin Qiang is the boss?”

Zhou Juan squeezed the chopsticks awkwardly. She wanted to make a few excuses, but Yin Mingzheng has seen this matter since she was a child. It’s hard to deny it, so she said: “Forget it, do it.”
“It doesn’t matter.” Yin Mingzheng said, “The people in your hometown have nothing to do with me, but according to your statement, you only want to find a local who has a house. Can’t you find a new one for divorce?”

Zhou Juan shook her head, “You can’t get a divorce! Divorce isn’t popular on our side. If you’re divorced, you won’t be able to raise your head.”

Yin Mingzheng blinked, “Oh, did you bring a man back a few days ago?”

Zhou Juan said embarrassedly: “Isn’t it impossible now, Yin Qiang has been sentenced to life, I can’t stay a widow for him. I will divorce when I find someone similar to him, and then I can go home for business.”

Yin Mingzheng didn’t quite understand, “Crossing business?”

Zhou Juan: “I’m going to marry someone better than the Tang family and better than my sister. I’ve been fighting for this tone in my life, do you understand?”

Yin Mingzheng didn’t understand, but he still nodded.

Zhou Juan breathed a sigh of relief, and became sad again, “I am in a terrible condition, and it is already a high climb to match Yin Qiang, and now I am old and yellow. Where can I find a similar one?”
She thought about it, and cried again.
Yin Mingzheng paused slightly, “Mom, Yin Qiang is not worthy of you.”

Zhou Juan shook her head quickly, “I have had a baby, and I am uneducated. I live in a rural village. How can I be worthy of Yin Qiang. He doesn’t dislike me. I am too grateful! I know you blame Yin Qiang for drinking and beating me, but he I haven’t borrowed money everywhere! What a nice person! If he hadn’t been sentenced to life, I would definitely live with him…”

Yin Mingzheng put down the dishes and chopsticks, “I’m full.”

He didn’t want to hear Zhou Juan cry because he didn’t understand.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.7K 321 53
novel updates pickup. I'll add all the chapters don't worry. Since childhood, Gu Wuji regularly encountered ghosts. One day, he was dragged into an i...
8.1K 1.6K 23
ඉතින් ඉතින් Mister Idol , බය වෙන්න එපා සන්සුන් වෙන්න...... බය !? බය මගෙ පස්ස තමා
211K 4.7K 41
Associated name : ARIBRMW 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 : 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐮𝐮 When Chen Xu was twelve years old, in order to cling to Si family, his parents gave...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...