[BL] Saving the Tragic Adonis

By Erishi_An

Saving the Tragic Adonis 拯救美强惨反派[穿书] Author(s) Dōng Fāng Huáng Guā 东方黄瓜 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 1 Extra (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 20

3.5K 151 7
By Erishi_An

Within 404, the couple reached a settlement.

Yin Qiang never thought that there would be such a good thing, rubbing his hands, his face was excited, Wei family! Even if they leak a little bit from their fingers, it will be enough for them to be smart for a lifetime.

It is only right for the son to take care of his son, and they are trying to make his son live a good life and give him good conditions, so he should be grateful to his own son.
Yin Qiang gradually appeared in front of his eyes, a scene of drunken gold and gold, a spacious and luxurious villa, endless drinks, young and beautiful women…

“Yin Qiang…”

The cringing voice interrupted Yin Qiang’s vision. He frowned dissatisfiedly and squinted at the messy-haired woman in front of him. He originally wanted to get angry. After thinking about it, he pressed his temper and said, “Juan’er.”

The sound of “Juan’er” made the woman widen her eyes, as if she couldn’t believe it, because Yin Qiang would either call her a slut or her full name.

Moved in her heart, Zhou Juan still asked her doubts: “Yin Qiang, why do you suddenly want to do a paternity test?”
Yin Qiang said gruffly: “I didn’t do it. Someone threw the list outside the door.”
Speaking of this, he suddenly reacted and quickly walked out of the kitchen to look around, finally found the scattered appraisals on the ground, stepped over to pick it up, and said to Zhou Juan, “No, some people know that Yin Mingzheng is not my kind!”

Zhou Juan didn’t expect that the paternity test was not done by Yin Qiang. She was shocked, and rushed out of the kitchen, grabbing the appraisal book to check, “Who? Who is it?”

She has buried this secret for almost fifteen years, and no one has ever discovered it, but now someone sends an identification letter anonymously.

Does that person know about her changing children? Is it from the Wei family?
Zhou Juan became more and more frightened as she thought about it, her face pale, dry blood coagulated on her face, and she was like a female ghost.

“Did someone find out?” Yin Qiang also thought of this, and asked fiercely, “Who have you talked to?”

Zhou Juan shook her head hurriedly, “No, I have not disclosed anyone!”

Seeing Yin Qiang’s increasingly heavy expression, Zhou Juan said, “He shouldn’t know the truth, otherwise it’s impossible to send out the appraisal certificate in fifteen years! Nor will it be the Wei family. If it’s the Wei family, he will definitely send someone to come with great fanfare. Maybe… Maybe that person just accidentally discovered that you and him are not your biological father and son… Look!"

Zhou Juan took the last page of the appraisal, “It only says your name, there is no mine, it means that he is not clear about the parent-child relationship between Yin Mingzheng and me.”

Yin Qiang frowned, grabbed the appraisal book and looked at it over and over again, and said, “There is some truth in it.”

“Perhaps…” Zhou Juan turned into the usual cowardly appearance, and said cautiously, “Perhaps that person thinks the same as other people in the community.”
“What’s the same?” Yin Qiang snorted and put away the appraisal. “What else did the people in the community think?”

Zhou Juan swallowed her saliva and said, “They, they think I’m cuckolding you, and Yin Mingzheng is the kind of wild man that I gave birth to.”

“Bah!” Yin Qiang stretched out his hand to push her, pushing Zhou Juan staggered back, “Dare they miss me like this?”
I completely forgot about Zhou Juan’s cuckolding when he was fighting with Yin Mingzheng before.

Zhou Juan tentatively said: “Yin Mingzheng’s identity must not be revealed, nor can his own son be recognized, or else… just recognize it?”

“What?” Yin Qiang widened his eyes and pointed to his nose. “You fucking let me recognize myself as a cuckold?”

Seeing that Yin Qiang raised a big fist and was about to hit someone again, Zhou Juan hurriedly said: “Then declare that Yin Mingzheng was adopted by us! It is not your seed, nor my seed!”

“It’s pretty much the same!” Yin Qiang put away his fists, snorted coldly, walked in the living room for a while with his hips akimbo, the more he thought about it, the more he felt perfect.

His own son continues to enjoy the fortune in Wei’s house, and he doesn’t have to cuckold.

“It’s said that Yin Mingzheng is our adopted son.” He waved his hand and gave a final word.

“Woooooo-”

“What sound?” Yin Qiang was thinking about something, when he heard the noise kicking the wine bottle on the ground irritably.

Zhou Juan said tremblingly: “Okay, it looks like an ambulance.”

“Cut!” Yin Qiang snorted coldly, his eyes sullenly, and crumpled the appraisal book in his hand into a ball, “Also, we must find out the person who sent the appraisal book. We must not let him destroy our plan!”

Shu Ning was sitting on the blue plastic chair in the hospital, bending over, pressing her forehead with her hand, and she exuded a decadent and gloomy atmosphere.

“Are Yin Mingzheng’s family members here?” A nurse came out of the emergency operating room and looked around with a slip.

Shu Ning bounced from the chair and walked quickly over and said, “Yes!”
The nurse stared at him suspiciously, “Family?”

Shu Ning: “Classmates, neighbors, good friends.”

The nurse looked up again, but couldn’t find anyone, and asked Shu Ning, “Where are the family members?”

“Not here.”

“Isn’t here yet?” The nurse wasn’t very happy, “Are there any contact details for the family? Let the family come over immediately.”

“Okay, okay.” Shu Ning quickly took out his cell phone and called Zhou Juan.

“The child has a brain hemorrhage, and he will be admitted to the ICU soon. Let the family prepare one hundred thousand yuan.”

Brain hemorrhage? icu?

Listening to the beeping of the phone, Shu Ning was stunned. In an instant, she felt as if she had been knocked on a sap, and her whole body was painful and dizzy.

“Hello?” Zhou Juan’s voice came when the phone was connected.

Shu Ning’s eye sockets slowly turned red, and she regained her senses: “Ms. Zhou, Yin Mingzheng just fainted in the community. I took him to the hospital. The doctor said he had a brain hemorrhage. Please come over quickly.”

“Brain hemorrhage? Okay, I’ll come over right away.”

Seeing Zhou Juan was about to hang up, Shu Ning hurriedly said, “Wait, the doctor said to prepare one hundred thousand yuan first.”

“One hundred thousand?!” Zhou Juan’s voice was so high that she could penetrate the eardrum.

“Yes, one hundred thousand.” Shu Ning held the phone tightly and slowly loosened her hand, her voice as calm as possible, “Please come to Lanzhou Hospital as soon as possible.”

After trying to finish the last sentence, Shu Ning hung up the phone and slowly squatted on the ground.

is it my fault?

Because of the paternity test I sent, Yin Qiang beat Yin Mingzheng and caused Yin Mingzheng to have cerebral hemorrhage?
Shu Ning was cold all over.

The door of the emergency operating room opened, and medical staff pushed a cart out from it.

Shu Ning jumped up like a frightened little animal and hurriedly let go.

On the cart, Yin Mingzheng had an oxygen mask plugged in, and was hung with salt water. His beautiful face was pale and bloodless, and his eyes closed tightly.
Shu Ning chased the doctor and said, “Doctor, how is Yin Mingzheng?”

“Are you his classmate?” The doctor stopped, took off his mask and asked.
Shu Ning nodded quickly.

The doctor’s face was very serious, “Yin Mingzheng was seriously injured all over his body. His brain should have been injured before, with congestion. Today, the brain was hit, which caused the congestion and ejection, which resulted in cerebral hemorrhage… I want to know, how did these injuries come from? "

Everyone was taken aback when they peeled off their clothes and saw the scarred body.

The patient is just a fourteen-year-old child!
Shu Ning’s eyes burst into intense anger, clenched her fists, and didn’t mean to hide it at all, “His father beat it!”

The doctor was taken aback, and then cursed: “Domestic violence! This is a complete domestic violence! The injuries he suffered before have not been dealt with in time. If it weren’t delivered in time today, he would die inexplicably someday! You know the brain How serious is the congestion?”

The doctor pointed to his head angrily, “It’s like there’s a bomb in it at any time. It doesn’t seem to be a problem at ordinary times. After a long time, a light touch may cause brain hemorrhage! The consequences of brain hemorrhage are very serious, and people may die. paralysis!”

Shu Ning was frightened, “That Yin Mingzheng…”

“He is still young, he should be able to carry it over.”

“Scum!” The doctor scolded, “He still has a cloud of congestion in his head. Now send him to the operating room on the fifth floor for a craniotomy, and let the parents pay for it later!”

“Okay.” Shu Ning shook the ropeway, “I can pay first.”

The doctor put on the mask again and left in a hurry.

Shu Ning went through the hospitalization process with the bill. He was not familiar with the process, so he ran several times with great effort, and finally managed the hospitalization and prepaid all his 20,000 yuan.

After everything was done, Zhou Juan called and said that she had arrived at the hospital.

Shu Ning hurriedly went out to greet him. At the door of the emergency building, he finally saw Zhou Juan and Yin Qiang who had hurried over.

“Ming Zheng is okay?” Zhou Juan wears a thick hat and covers the wound on her head. She looks like a normal person except for a little bruise on her face. “What is a cerebral hemorrhage? Why is it costing 100,000 yuan?”

Yin Qiang snorted coldly.

Shu Ning resisted the urge to beat Yin Qiang and said to Zhou Juan: “Yin Qiang was beaten by the doctor. The doctor meant that he was beaten with cerebral congestion before, but he never found it. Today, he was beaten again and the blood was sprayed out. NS……”

“I don’t understand, I don’t understand.” Zhou Juan waved her hand again and again.

Shu Ning clenched her fists, “Meaning that he was beaten to his brain a long time ago, you didn’t take him to the hospital for an examination! Assaulted him today, and he had a brain hemorrhage!”

He asked Zhou Juan with red eyes, “Yin Mingzheng is so young and has been beaten so many times, why not take him to the hospital?”

Zhou Juan was taken aback, not daring to look into his eyes, and said dodgingly: “I was beaten and didn’t see a doctor. Now the hospital is expensive. They are all quack doctors. If there is nothing wrong, they will say that they are sick. Pile of medicine…”
Shu Ning didn’t want to talk to her, and asked Yin Qiang, who had nothing to do with her, “Why hit him? He was just a kid! He was so cruel! Do you have a conscience?!”

Yin Qiang was questioned by him, but he took a tough attitude, “He is not obedient and can’t fight? It is only right for Laozi to beat his son!”

Shu Ning said coldly: “If he dies, you will go to jail.”

The word jail made both Yin Qiang and Zhou Juan startled, “Impossible!”
“Then pray that Yin Mingzheng will not die.” Shu Ning was too lazy to talk with these two rubbish nonsense, turned around and said, “Let’s go, he is rescued in the operating room on the fifth floor, I will take you to pay the bill…”

After two steps, Shu Ning turned her head and suppressed her anger when she found that no one had followed. “Go, what are you doing in a daze?”

Zhou Juan and Yin Qiang did not move.
Shu Ning suddenly felt a bit cold, and his eyes slowly widened, “You…”

“I, we have no money.” Zhou Juan said embarrassedly, “You should know our situation, not to mention one hundred thousand yuan, you can’t even get one thousand yuan.”

Yin Qiang hummed: “Even if there are one thousand yuan, don’t take it! He is not my seed, so why should I pay for it?”

Zhou Juan hesitated for a moment and said to Shu Ning: “Student Shu, the truth is not what you think. Yin Mingzheng is not Yin Qiang’s child, nor is it my child. I didn’t steal a wild man. Yin Mingzheng is the child we picked up.”

Shu Ning understood what they meant, “You don’t want to care?”

“It’s not my kind, I care about him life and death!” Yin Qiang said viciously, touching his aching face.

Shu Ning flushed with anger, “Yin Mingzheng was the one who beat you! He is lying in the hospital because of you!”
His voice is a bit loud, and there are many patients around him, gradually surrounding him.

The crowd’s onlookers made Zhou Juan uncomfortable, pulling on Yin Qiang’s clothes.

Yin Qiang shook her off, staring at her and said, “He beat Lao Tzu first! Lao Tzu fights back! He deserves to be beaten to death! A bastard!”

Shu Ning was stunned.

Yin Qiang yelled at the people around him: “He does it first, and Lao Tzu fights back. Even if he dies, it doesn’t matter to Lao Tzu!”

“He is your son! How can you wrong him?” Shu Ning was furious, “Obviously you did it first!”

“What about the evidence? Do you have any evidence?” Yin Qiang spread his hands together and played a rogue. “We adopted him and raised him until he was fifteen years old. It’s all our kindness! Want to spend one hundred thousand yuan to treat him? Dreaming Bar!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.7K 41
Associated name : ARIBRMW 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 : 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐮𝐮 When Chen Xu was twelve years old, in order to cling to Si family, his parents gave...
33.2K 1.4K 51
Title: 山间四食 Author: 汪惹惹 Status: Completed Description: Cen Ning, the elder brother of the Cen family, married Lu Yunchuan, a farmer in the next villa...
Jin Se By Whipflash50

Historical Fiction

17.9K 1K 81
A dog-blood cultivation story about a human and a yao(*) .... alright fine it's yao gong x human shou, hypocritical shou vs paranoid gong. (*) yao: a...
164K 8.4K 65
[A Wave of Exes Came Looking for Me. What to Do?!] Bai Yue Sheng is a Transmigration System clerk, each of his tasks he completes to the 100%, for ea...