peekaboo. horror oneshots. (-)

By aesbinoftrash

โœ‰๏ธ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฑ๐Ÿ“ซ ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— You might get spooked a little because of the manor. ... More

Welcome to Peekaboo!
Psychotic Neighbors -NCT 127-
Hyung, Are You Going Crazy?! -TXT-
My Deadly Revenge -Seventeen Jeonghan-
Let's Play A Little Game -BTS Taehyung-
Cannibalism -IZ*ONE-
Us? Killed? Think Again~ -Seventeen-
The Puppet Show -IZ*ONE-
Sweet, Sweet People -NCT 127 & NCT Dream-
Sweet, Sweet People 2 -NCT 127 & NCT Dream
He Would Never! -ATEEZ-
Dollhouse -The Boyz-
Possessed By Demons -NCT Dream-
Hide & Clap -IZ*ONE-
Can We Play Together? -Victon-
The Award Goes To... (SPECIAL) -ONEUS-
A Candy Treat (SPECIAL) -CIX-
You Are Our Exhibitions -Golden Child-
My Happiness -Cravity-
Horror Games -Seventeen Vocal Line-

Our Garden -WJSN ft. Monsta X-

65 4 11
By aesbinoftrash

Every city must have a centerpiece or a landmark that represents them, right? For example, the city of Full Moon has the iconic outer space mail delivery while the city of Renaissance has a place dedicated to their pink clouds forest. In Neverland, however, there's this garden that attracts not only visitors nor tourists, but also the local community itself! People say that it has the most exotic flowers and ones that are only growable in one place! Everyone was astonished about these!

About the owner of the said garden, people and websites say that this sacred garden is currently being owned by 10 girls, who take turns in taking care of the garden. Some of the visitors to this garden have already seen some of the girls! According to them, their visuals are out of this world. Some spoke of them being goddesses that have descended to the mortal realm while some say that they aren't even real, to begin with. Whatever the people say, they all seem to have the same idea, they want to date them~

As the garden became more popular, the demand seems to have increased also. The girls had a hard time keeping up with the garden because of the number of people visiting it, making the garden unhealthy. Soon, the people lost their interest in the said garden. As lesser and lesser people start coming and society has advanced greatly, people seem to forget what the garden is. As of I'm writing this, it has become a junkyard of people and a property which SSE had bought and soon, a big company will arise from this.

When the girls had their last straw, they swore to everyone that they'll take their revenge in making their garden a wasteland and fill it with the most horrors everyone had seen, and it seemed to have started right now. Every single girl had kidnapped the people in the city of Neverland, even the mayor of it, and brought them to the place where the garden once stood before. The 10 girls slaughtered everyone like they were just poultry. They dismembered everyone, leaving the heads aside. Once they were satisfied, they all grabbed heads from the people and placed them around the garden, making it beautiful once again.

Now, the city of Neverland is just a complete wasteland. All of the houses were abandoned as vines and moss started growing. The jolliness and liveliness of the city went down the drain with its population and reputation. Outsiders daren't enter the said town because of the rumors that the girls were quietly lurking around the town, waiting for people to encourage and visit their garden.

END OF REPORT

Hyungwon had his mouth agape while Jooheon was shocked. They never knew that the town they once used to live in had to turn like this. Oh wait, let me backtrack a little bit. Hyungwon, Jooheon, and Changkyun once lived in the city of Neverland before the massacre happened, and they were the only ones who lived through it, making them the only Neverlandians.

"I say we should visit the place where we originated and find these girls. They need to pay the price for murdering our town. For making its reputation go down the drain." Changkyun said as Hyungwon just gulped as he was scared while Jooheon sided with Changkyun. The two maknaes were determined to restore the city and its reputation back, maybe even imprison the girls who slaughtered everyone!

"Don't worry, Hyungwon. We'll go together." Changkyun reassured the oldest between the three as the latter sighed and nodded along. The youngest smiled as they started to get ready for the trip. Luckily, they lived at the border between Neverland city and Masquerade city, which was already an advantage!

"I'm all set. How about you two?" Hyungwon said as both the maknaes nodded along. The three went out of their house and hopped inside Hyungwon's car. The oldest was seated at the driver's seat while Changkyun sat beside the older. Jooheon was at the middle alongside supplies they needed for the exploration. Hyungwon started the engine and started driving towards the town, not noticing someone smirking behind the tree.

"Girls, get ready~ Seems like the last 'Neverlandians' are on their way to the town~!" The girl said as she chuckled darkly before disappearing into nature.

----------

The three arrived as they saw the now dead town. Moss and vines were growing at the walls of every house, the once green grass has now turned brown, and cars were scattered all over the road. It gets worse as they venture deeper into the town. The town plaza was deserted. The statue that once presented a huge butterfly was nowhere from before. There was stuff scattered on the ground like cellphones, bags, money, and wallets. The city hall was now destroyed while the public market was burning. It felt like a war had happened in this town.

"Well, hey cuties~ The name's Seola, and welcome to our town!" A girl, whose name is Seola, said as she welcomed the three boys to their town. Jooheon and Hyungwon were entranced by the girl's charms and face. Changkyun, on the other hand, was just glaring at the girl.

"Jooheon, Hyungwon, snap out of it," Changkyun said in a monotone voice as the two boys went back to reality and scratch the back of their neck, embarrassed by the moment. Changkyun glared at Seola, who was innocently looking back.

"Hm? What's the problem with Seola?" Another girl claimed as she appeared behind Seola. Jooheon and Hyungwon were once again entranced by the girl's ethereal looks. Changkyun looked at his hyungs as he just sighed. Aish, why are they so easily distracted... The maknae thought as he smacked both of them back to reality.

"O-Oh, sorry Changkyun...," Jooheon said in embarrassment as the two girls in front of him chuckled lightly, making the male blush.

"Anyways, my name is Luda. Would you like us to guide you to your dea- I mean, our garden?" Luda said as she almost slipped. Thankfully she didn't as she continued to smile. Changkyun, however, caught wind of this and glared angrily at the girl. He knew that they were going to kill them.

"Don't worry about Luda, she's just joking! By the way, my name's Bona. One of the people left here in Neverland City." Another girl said, who appeared behind the three boys while reassuring them. Changkyun just followed along as they started walking towards the garden. Along the way, Luda, Bona, and Seola made small talk towards the three boys. Hyungwon and Jooheon actively participated in their talks while Changkyun was behind all of them. 

"If I were you, I would catch up." A stern voice whispered onto Changkyun's ear, earning the attention of the male maknae. He looked beside him and saw another girl with a smirk plastered on her face. Changkyun just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

"I know you want to avenge for this town~," The girl said as Changkyun looked unfazed, but inside, he was shocked. How did she know about our intentions here?! The male maknae thought as Luda looked back and saw Changkyun and her friend were way behind them.

"Yah, Yeonjung, hurry up!" Luda shouted as the girl, whose name was Yeonjung, rolled her eyes before chuckling. She waved goodbye to Changkyun as she entered an area. Changkyun stopped as he looked beside him. Holy moly... Changkyun thought as they arrived at the garden.

"The reports were true... All of the people of Neverland are here... They're now part of the garden..." Hyungwon said as they were shocked. They entered the garden as they saw the dismembered parts of the people of Neverland city, all part of the hedges while their heads became flowers. Dried blood was on the floor, making a path through the garden.

"Oh, thank heavens you guys arrived! Exy~unnie already set the thing!" A girl shouted towards the little group, alerting the girls. All the girls in the small group smirked as they turned around towards the boys with a weird and creepy smile.

"First, that girl over there is Yeoreum. She's the one who handles our guests in this garden! Second, Exy~unnie has readied something just for you~" Bona said as Hyungwon started to become scared. He didn't want to die right now.

"Shall we go?" Yeoreum said as they were pushed further inside the garden. As they venture deeper into the garden, they noticed that the girls were humming a happy tune. The three boys knew that they're going to kill them soon and add their bodies to their garden very soon.

"Oh, welcome to the garden, dearest visitors! My name's Exy, the main owner of this very garden. We've prepared some stuff for you to take home! Get ready~! Eunseo, open it!" Exy, who Changkyun assumed is the one Yeoreum was talking about, said as she looked towards the girl next to her before winking. Eunseo opened the curtain, revealing something that made the three boys puke.

"Isn't this lovely?! A meeting of old friends~ Say hello to Minhyuk, Kihyun, and Shownu!" Eunseo said before the girls laughed in a sickly manner. Right in front of them were the bodies of their friends who they thought disappeared. Their bodies formed one whole statue, which resembled the butterfly statue.

"Now now, don't be shocked. We still have two more surprises! Soobin, why don't you show the next one~?" Exy said as Soobin quietly chuckled before revealing the second surprise. It was their 'children' tied up together as they were unconscious.

"NO!" All three boys shouted in anger as they saw their nine 'children' unconscious and breathing. The girls began to laugh maniacally as they all glared towards the three boys.

"Oh, don't be scared~ We still have our last surprise for you~! Dawon, why don't you introduce it?" Exy said as Dawon sternly looked at the three boys before smirking. She pulled down the curtain, revealing a broken statue that needs some fixing.

"Oh well, seems like we won't complete this statue. Hmm, I think you three can suffice this statue!" Dawon said as Hyungwon and Jooheon backed up while Changkyun ran towards Dawon who was just looking at the male with a smirk plastered on her face. Before Changkyun could know it, he was sliced using a katana.

"How bad! You didn't even get close to Dawon~unnie...," A girl who appeared from the shadows said as she swiftly went towards Jooheon and Hyungwon and quickly sliced them to pieces.

"Nice. I knew you would do it, Dayoung." Exy said as Dayoung wiped her imaginary sweat from her forehead before smiling. The girls picked up the bodies of Changkyun, Jooheon, and Hyungwon and started building the missing statue. As they finished, they were satisfied with the outcome.

"Now, dispose of those nine boys. They might escape." Exy said as the other girls moved the nine boys away from the scene.

Next in line:
Hmm, the line seems empty!

A/N: child anyways, it has been a year since I last updated(apparently), so ye

I might update this often, ill try to? lettuce see but for now baiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 375 48
"not all stories have happy endings." โœ“ open for requests
1.5K 75 5
How Hard Can Supernatural Academy Be? Mixed "Christianity" with "Greek Mythology" Warnings: โš ๏ธ Dark Theme, Brutality, Violence, Sexual Assault, Death...
39.3K 971 53
a oneshot book for male readers only writing he/him or he/they pronouns requests open covers multiple triggering topics such as: dysphoria (gender an...
884K 13.8K 117
๐‘Š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐ด๐‘š๐ต๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘ . ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  ๐Ÿ˜‚, ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘  ๐Ÿคฑ๐Ÿฝ, ๐‘ ๐‘š...