[Over the Rainbow]

By ari_reynes

Charlie never expected to date someone so hot. Let alone two someone's. ------o------ After meeting Jordan... More

Characters
Prologue
1: Charlie
2: Jordan
3: Harper
4. Charlie
5. Jordan
6. Harper
7: Charlie
9. Harper
10. Charlie
11. Jordan
12. Harper
13: Charlie
14. Jordan
15. Harper
16. Charlie
17: Jordan
18. Harper
19. Charlie
20. Jordan
21. Harper
22: Charlie
23: Jordan
24. Byron
25. Harper
26. Charlie
27. Jordan
28: Harper
29. Charlie
30: Jordan
31. Harper
32. Charlie
33: Charlie
34. Jordan
35: Harper
36. Charlie
37. Jordan
38. Harper
39: Charlie
40. Jordan
41. Harper
42. Charlie
43. Jordan
43: Harper
45. Charlie

8: Jordan

429 19 24
By ari_reynes

"Okay, bye. You can leave now."

Harper rolls her eyes. "Jordan."

I cross my arms and glare at her. She raises and eyebrow.

"You're never this mad when I leave." She murmurs, grabbing my wrist, and tugging me to her.

I let her pull me in for a hug that I melt into. "I hate you."

"Love you too." She says, tilting my head to kiss me.

To annoy her, I kiss her boob through her shirt with a smirk, and she automatically smacks my ass. It's tradition at this point.

"You're so weird." She says, pulling away, laughing.

"You love it." I retort, picking up one of her bags.

We bicker on the way to the car, where most of the other things are already packed. She doesn't have to bring a lot, but she likes to be prepared, in case someone else forgot something.

I see Charlie's car pulling up, and notice Harper stop to watch them park. She thinks they look really hot when they're driving.

"Perv." I mutter, and she smacks my arm.

"Shut up. You're the one addicted to feeding them stuff."

"Shut up."

Charline gets out of the car, tail wagging at the sight of us. They walk over, biting their lip. "Hi."

"Hey, baby." Harper says, cupping their cheek. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you, too." They murmur.

Harper tugs them into a kiss, then a hug, and they melt into it. They reach out to grab my hand, and I squeeze it, smiling.

"You'll call?" They ask.

"I will."

"Promise?"

"I promise, pet. I will, don't worry."

"If you come over at night, we can have phone sex." I tell them.

"Phone-What?"

"You'll see." I say. "Tell Harper good bye."

They bite their lip. "Bye."

Harper kisses them again. "Be good while I'm gone. Don't let Jordan get into trouble."

"I won't." They giggle.

Harper smiles, and pets them. "I'll call tonight." She catches my collar and tugs me in for a kiss. "You be good too."

"Yeah, yeah." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

After another minute of this, she finally gets in the car.we watch her drive off, then I lead Charlie inside.

"Let's make cookies." I say, pulling them to the kitchen.

"Cookies?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Do you know how to make cookies?"

"No. We can just look it up."

————————

"Stop laughing at me."

"I'm not!" Charlie giggles.

"You are." 

"Why would you put that much sugar in?"

"I didn't think they'd melt like that!"

"I told you to follow the recipe!"

"It's too late now. Help me open these windows to let the smoke out."

We burned the cookies. They melted, so I suggested we let them cook a little longer, but then we got distracted. The smoke alarm going off is the only reason we remembered the cookies.

The doorbell rings, and I frown. "Let me get that."

And oh my lord. I've always thought firefighters were hot, but this guy...

"Hi. What can I do for you?"

"Is something wrong? We got a call down at the station about a smoke alarm going off here."

"Oh. We-the food burned. We're fine."

 I watch his muscles flex as he reaches for a walkie talkie. "Alright then. You're alright?"

"I mean," I drag my eyes down his body. "I certainly wouldn't mind if you checked on my-"

"Jordan?"

Fuck. I forgot.

The firefighters eyes flick from me to Charlie, who glares at him. "You two have a nice day. Be careful."

"We will." Charlie says flatly.

I close the door as he leaves. "Sweetheart-"

"You were flirting with him." They say, their voice small.

"I know, darling. I'm sorry. Harper and I weren't monogamous, and we forgot to talk to you about that, and I'm really attracted to firefighters. I'm so sorry."

I open my arms, silently asking for a hug. They step into my arms, burying their face in my shirt.

When I start to pull away, they don't let go of my shirt. "You don't smell like me." They mumble.

"I don't?"

"No. You don't-I need to scent you. Then he won't flirt with you."

Oh.

They slip their hand into mine, pulling me to the bedroom. I raise an eyebrow, but follow silently.

When we're in the bedroom, they climb onto my lap, nudging their nose against my neck. They hold onto my shirt, as if to make sure I won't leave, and I flatten my hands over their waist.

"Mine." They mumble, their body pressing into me. "You're mine."

Their hips roll slowly, their thighs tightening around my waist. They nuzzle my neck, grinding their body against me slow.

"You're mine, and you're going to smell like me. 'Cause you're mine."

"Charlie..." I murmur.

They ignore me, and continue to move against me. I let them, tilting my head back when their lips find a place on my neck. They suck there, their teeth nipping at my skin. Their hips rock into me, and I can't hide my hard-on.

"You're gonna breed me, and m'gonna smell like you."

They move directly over my cock, rubbing me between their thighs. Their lips move to my chest, and I touch the mark on my neck.

They're really possessive.

"Charlie, sweetheart-" I start, but they find my weak spot, kissing the spot just under my chin. I groan as they suck there, grinding their hips into me.

When they pull away, they examine me before moving off my lap. "Mine." They say one more time, before biting their lip. They leave the room, and I lay back, panting. I've got to call Harper.

"It has literally been two hours." Is the first thing she says.

"I think I made Charlie upset." I groan.

"What? What did you do? Are they okay?"

"We forgot to ask them about the relationship being open, and I was flirting with a firefighter, and they got mad, then they scented me, then-"

"A firefighter?"

"Yeah, the smoke alarm went off. Point is, I've got a giant ass hickey on my neck, and they're in the other room."

"Talk to Jake."

"I don't want to talk to-hi Jake."

"Hi." He chirps. "They scented you?"

He is a hybrid. "Yeah, and now they're mad at me."

"Go somewhere public with them. Somewhere with a lot of hybrids."

"...why?"

"So others can smell them on you. It'll make them feel good. Just let them know how much you love them."

"Yeah. Yeah, okay."

"If you hurt them, Jordan-" Harper starts.

"I won't. They'll be fine by the time we call tonight."

When we hang up, I walk out of the room to find Charlie. I find them on the couch in the living room, curled up against one side.

"Sweetheart?" I say. They don't move, eyes on the tv.

I bite my lip. Are they really mad at me?

"You want to go on a date?" I ask.

They look up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.5K 30
After years of pining for the man she let go, Hailey is reeling as he crashes back into her life. She'd be a fool to let herself get burned again - b...
8.3K 99 14
- - - - EXCERPT ONLY - - - - The rest of the story is available on INKITT as the content violates Wattpad regulations. Check my bio for link. * In th...
198K 7.4K 77
WARNING: A LOT of smut. Several kinks and suggestions of a sub/dom relationship. Sexual assault trigger warning on chapter 72. - Jeremy Fitzgerald, a...
9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...