[DISCONTINUED!] A Demon Meets...

بواسطة Elvyrl

[DISCONTINUED!] WARNING! CRINGE AHEAD! Basically a book to improve my writing skills. ... المزيد

Author's Note
Bio
Prologue - The Return
Chapter 1 - Welcome
Chapter 2 - Encounter
Chapter 3 - Divine Cooking
Chapter 4 - Qlipoth and Work
Chapter 5 - Shopping and Confession
Chapter 6 - Elvin's Past
Chapter 7 - How He Met Ina
Woah.
Chapter 8 - Inner Conflict and Stuff
Chapter 9 - Riddle
Chapter 10 - Date with Calli
Short - How To Gain Immortality (feat. Elvin)
Chapter 11 - Debut
Chapter 12 - Gura?
Chapter 13 - Two Birds with One Stone
Chapter 14 - Clearing Things Up, Sparring with Vergil
Chapter 15 - Preparing for Christmas
Chapter 16 - Christmas Stream! #1
Chapter 17 - Christmas Stream! #2
Chapter 18 - Christmas Stream! #Final
Happy Birthday, Author!
Chapter 19 - Chapter Made By "Feathers"
Internet Problems....
Chapter 20 - Calli No!
Chapter 21 - Aftermath of "Gura?"
Chapter 22 - The Council #1
Chapter 23 - The Council #2
Chapter 24 - The Council #Final
Halloween Special
Chapter 26 - Discord Chat
Author Has A Question!
Chapter 27 - Ame's "Husband"
Chapter 28 - Helping HoloCouncil
Chapter 29 - HoloCouncil Debut
Chapter 30 - The Rice Crisis (Not Really)
Little Argument with Braincell
Chapter 31 - Visiting the Underworld #1
Chapter 32 - Visiting the Underworld #2
Chapter 33 - Visiting the Underworld #3
Chapter 34 - Planning for Irys
Chapter 35 - Girls Talk... Mostly
Chapter 36 - Among Us
Short - Guess Who
Chapter 37 - A Day With Fauna
Chapter 38 - STANDO POWAH!
Special - Valentine's Day
Chapter 38.5 - Rushia's Story
Chapter 39 - Omega
Chapter 40 - HoloMinistry #1
Chapter 41 - HoloMinistry #2
- Last -

Chapter 25 - QnA Stream

1.7K 46 86
بواسطة Elvyrl

28th September 20:30

"Hello everyone! I hope you all have a great day! In today's stream, we are going to do a QnA!" Elvin announced.

ElvinShipper55: "Finally!"

Holosimp68: "I have several questions."

"Without further ado, let's read the first question!"

<Who do you think is the best girl in HoloMyth if we are excluding Yagoo?>

"I can't really decide. Ina is kinda pure and kind. Ame and Kiara are yabai, but lovable. Gura is cute and a bit clingy. Calli's a tsun, but she's trying her best to not be one. Each of them has unique personalities, so I can't really pick. But I'd say all of them." Elvin explained briefly.

kikireki07: "Kinda pure?"

amogus6: "Ina sus."

Takanashi Kiara Ch. hololive-EN: "I am me 🐔"

kruzen79: "KIARA!"

"Oh, Kiara is here?"

<What's your favorite food?>

"I think I mentioned this before in my debut, but I'll tell you again. Pizza without pineapples."

burningb1rb: "It's just weird."

"Very true, burningb1rb. It's very weird. Next!"

<Can you do some voice actings? If yes please try to say some lines.>

"A good question. Yes, I can. In fact, I'm the voice actor of Funny Valentine from JoJo Bizarre Adventure Part 7. Selected by the great Araki himself." He said proudly.

Just Some Guy without a Mustache: "Even Hololive is a JoJo reference."

Ultrasimp: "As a fan of JoJo and a simp for Elvin, my simp-ness has increased 300%"

Mori Calliope Ch. hololive-EN: "So that's why I felt like his voice sounds familiar..."

"Hello there Calli! Anyways, since you asked for some lines. I'll say it. Hold on, let me drink some water."

He drank a glass of water beside his keyboard.

"Here goes. D4C! Kono tonari no basho ni juuni haitte koreruno wa kono watashi no noyoku dake da! (The only one who can freely move between this world and the next world is me!)"

The chat was in chaos and it was amusing for him.

Ultrasimp: "THE SAME ONE THAT ARAKI ANNOUNCED!"

InaVinFtw: "I can bet the clip is going to explode in both JoJo and Hololive community lol."

He also summoned D4C while he said those lines to add the feel. But of course, nobody saw it.

(D4C: *sad bunny noises*)

"Well, let's move on to the next question!"

<Will you do a meme reviewing stream?>

"Well, that's a good idea. 'Maybe and perhaps' is my answer for now. I'll think about it."

<Assuming that you and your genmates are living in the same house, what do you think about living with five girls as a guy?>

"Honestly, it's nerve-wracking. Because, you know, different gender, girly stuff and all that. We mostly talk about normal things though. But generally speaking, as the only guy in the house, it's kinda weird. But I got used to it."

YagooDrip: "So he lives with them. Suspicion confirmed."

mythlover64: "Anime clichè, where are you? We need you now."

"Please spare me, mythlover64. Next question."

<Who cooks in the house?>

"It depends actually. Sometimes, I cook. And speaking of cooking, every time they eat my food, they would always overreact, like–"

Watson Amelia Ch. hololive-EN: "BEST COOK! I CONFIRM HE'S THE BEST COOK!"

detectivewannabee02: "Even Ame is here..."

smolbrain67: "Detective approved his cooking?"

"–Ame..."

<What do you feel after joining Hololive?>

"I was kind of nervous, but the others were there for me. So I thank them for the mental support." He smiled.

Watson Amelia Ch. hololive-EN: "You're welcome, dear~"

thatsussyguy: "Hol' up."

Seeing that the chat was about to explode, he immediately changed the topic, although it was too late.

"Uh, next!"

<Do you have any history with your genmates?>

"Good question. I don't have any with Kiara and Calli. But I do have some history with the other three. To put it simply, Ame and I used to be partners, I helped Ina with her book, and I patched Gura's tail."

The stream continued for a while until he decided that's enough stream for today.

"Okay, last question!"

<Are you in a relationship with any HoloMyth members?>

He widened his eyes and skipped the question.

Ultrasimp: "He skipped it?!"

detectivewannabee02: "There must be some secrets he's hiding!"

Takotako11: "I have a sudden flashback of Ina skipping the exercise question."

ElvinShipper55: "Time to dig some info."

Upon reading that comment, Elvin became nervous a bit. What if the others already spilled the tea? There's no way, right?

He shook off his thoughts and continued.

"That's the stream for today! For those in the nighttime, don't stay awake and have a nice sleep! See you later!"

He ended the stream and stretched his back. He sighed.

"That's for today."

He played some games for a while. He also got a message from Calli to come to her room.

Without realizing it, it was already midnight.

23:40

He rubbed his eyes. "... I'm tired..."

He changed to his nightwear and went downstairs to wash the glass of water he used before.

After doing so, he remembered Calli's message. He went to her room and knocked it.

"Hold on."

Calli opened the door.

He was surprised that she was in her lingerie.

"Calli..."

"Shh. I thought you forgot. Come in."

He went inside as Calli closed the door behind her. He sat at the edge of her bed.

"What is it?"

Calli laid herself down on the bed and pat the spot beside her.

"Come here and let's cuddle."

He nodded and rested himself beside her. Calli hugged him as he hugged back, enjoying each other's warmth.

Calli hummed. "Hm... It feels nice... We should do this more."

Elvin chuckled. "Of course. I'm tired, and I'm pretty sure you are also tired. Goodnight, my reaper."

"Goodnight... my love..."

With that, they slept while hugging each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: You thought it was Calli lemon, but it was me, Author! "Dante Vergil when?" Don't worry, it's coming soon.

Nuclear Nut November

Oh God NO

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

227K 7K 64
{Completed!} {First ever fanfiction, so it's really cringy and there are a lot of grammar mistakes, but that's what makes it old. (Like Philza Minecr...
104K 2.2K 20
You have been a Youtuber 1 year after pewdiepie's debut and 5th on the "most subscribed channel on yt", your content are mostly filled with shit post...
9.3K 380 93
(The cover doesn't belong to me. I just found it on google; I only did the heading on it.) Four years after Dante saved Vergil from falling into the...
3.2K 61 10
What if dmc5 events pass in the middle of DxD school story, changing the whole course of it and starting a new war against Y/N Sparda, older brother...