The Rose and it's Thorn|Jerem...

By mchitica31

IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own m... More

Cast
MOODBOARDS & AESTHETICS
PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Season 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 7

2.6K 48 1
By mchitica31

Lost Girls

Flashback Mystic Falls, Virginia 1864

Stefan and Allison stood on the doorsteps of their home. They saw a carriage stopped in front of the house. The door of the carriage opened and revealed two women. Stefan and Allison stepped down from the doorsteps and greeted the girls. "You must be Miss Pierce," Stefan said to the beautiful girl. "Please call me Katherine." She said and curtsied as she gave Stefan her hand. Allison looked at the darker-colored girl and smiled.

End of flashback

"What are you?" Elena repeated herself. "You know," Stefan said. "No, I don't," Elena said. "Yes you do or you wouldn't be here," Allison told her. "It's not possible. It can't be." Elena said. Stefan put the stake down and Elena took a step back. "Everything you know and every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?" Stefan asked her. "What are you?" Elena asked again. "We're vampire's well I'm a Hybrid. I'm both a witch and Vampire." Allison told her.

"I shouldn't have come," Elena said starting to leave. "No please," Stefan said going up to her. "No," Elena said then started running away. Both Allison and Stefan sped after her and got in front of her. "How did you do that?" Elena asked. "Please don't be afraid of us," Allison said. "No. Let me go." Elena said. "Elena there are things that you have to know and understand," Stefan said grabbing her. "Let me go!"Elena said getting out of Stefan's grip. "Elena please!" Stefan yelled after her as she got into her car and drove away.

Allison left Stefan to deal with Elena while she went to go find Damon. Allison searched the woods and she smelled blood. She followed it and saw Damon. "Hey, asshole!" She yelled. "Hello, sister," Damon said as he used one of the people he fed on to wipe the blood off his mouth. "Help me please?" Damon asked. "Fine but I'm still mad at you why did you have to kill Zach?" Allison asked as she dragged a body to the fire. Damon was checking one of the body's pockets and found a phone.

"Hello?" Allison heard Stefan's voice from the phone. "I want my ring," Damon said. "Where are you?" She heard Stefan ask.  "I'm at the sizzler. I had the buffer. If dear old sis was able to find me I'm sure you will too. Now, where's my ring?" Damon asked. "I don't have it. Where are you? What have you done?" Stefan asked.

"No what have you done? You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me, so whatever I've done, whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy." Damon told him. "You're being careless. You and Allison. How many more animal attacks in this town gonna believe, huh?" Stefan asked. "I know how to cover my tracks and so does Allison, Stefan. Now, where's my ring?" Damon asked him.

"I gave it to Zach to hide. Probably shouldn't have killed him." Stefan told him. "Ah, you almost got me. Where is it?" Damon asked. "I'll get it back but I need time," Stefan told him. "What, did you FedEx it to Rome? Where is it? I want my ring Stefan or my next stop is Elena's" Damon told him.  "I already want you dead don't give me another reason to make it happen," Stefan said.

"Don't give me another reason to rip you apart," Damon said. "Don't give me a reason to rip both of you apart while giving you both a big aneurysm," Allison said tired of their bickering. "Ah, Allie forgot you were there," Damon said looking at her. "Yeah, you guys tend to do that," Allison said rolling her eyes. "Yeah? is that gonna be before or after you get your ring back?" Stefan asked.  "Just get it," Damon said hanging up.

"Okay well, I'm done cleaning up your mess asshole. Goodbye now." Allison said getting ready to speed away but Damon stopped her. "Nope, you forgot one more," Damon told her. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the alcohol. As she was throwing it on the body she realized it was Vicki. "You fed on her again you dumbass," Allison told him. "Well, she's dead now," Damon said.  They started bickering when they heard a cough so they turned and saw it was Vicki. "Uh oh, what did you do Damon?" Allison asked him.  "Shut up. You just don't wanna die do you?" Damon said as he bent down and looked at Vicki.  "Come on let's take her to the house, but you're carrying her," Allison said speeding away.

Allison was currently going with Stefan to meet Elena at the grill while Damon watched Vicki.  "You guys said you would explain everything. That's why I asked you two to meet me here. When you Google "Vampire" you get a world of fiction what's the reality?" Elena asked them.  "We can tell you whatever you want to know," Stefan told her.  "I know you eat garlic," Elena said. "Yes," Stefan answered.

"And somehow sunlight is not an issue," Elena said before getting interrupted by the waiter handling their drinks.  "We have rings to protect us," Stefan said. "And Allison?" Elena asked. "Oh well, I'm also a witch so I don't need a ring. I'm able to walk in the sun without a problem. I had my witch abilities before I was turned." Allison told her. "Uh, Crucifixes?" Elena asked. "Decorative," Allison answered.

"Holy water?" "Drinkable." "Mirrors?" "Myth." Both Allison and Stefan answered the questions Elena asked them. "Stefan you said you don't kill to survive," Elena said. "Animal blood keeps me alive," Stefan told her. "Oh yeah, he drinks Bambi's blood," Allison said teasing Stefan. "But I'm not as strong as Allison and Damon. It can be very powerful." Stefan told Elena ignoring Allison. "And yet you both let Damon get involved with Caroline?" Elena asked. "Please if it were me that chatterbox would be drained the first day," Allison said rolling her eyes. She still had a big dislike for Caroline.

"Ow Stefan please do that again and I will kick my foot so far up your ass," Allison said as Stefan kicked her. "Look you can't force Damon not to do something. It is very dangerous just like it's very dangerous to piss me off." Allison told Elena. "He was hurting her," Elena said. "He was feeding on her. He was able to take away her memories of being bitten. Using a form of mental compulsion. She never knew what was happening to her. If he wanted to kill her  he would've." Stefan told her.

"Is that supposed to make it ok?" Elena asked. "No.no none of this is ok, Elena. I know that." Stefan told her. "And are there any others aside from you, Damon, and Allison?" Elena asked. "Not in Mystic Falls not anymore please they'd be dead before they got the chance to step foot in Mystic Falls," Allison told her.

"Not anymore?" Elena asked confused. "There was a time when this town was very much aware of Vampires, and it didn't end well for anybody. That's why you mustn't tell anyone." Stefan told her. "I can't promise that," Elena said. "Elena.. give us today. We will answer any questions you have and when it's over, you can decide for yourself what you want with what you know. It'll be your choice. Right, Allison?" Stefan asked her. "We'll actually I was going to ow! Stefan, I swear I'm gonna kill you." Allison said as he kicked her again. "Okay," Elena said agreeing.

Elena, Allison, and Stefan drove to the old Salvatore Field.  "What are we doing here?" Elena asked as both Allison and Stefan got out of the car.  "I want to show you something," Stefan said. "In the middle of nowhere?" Elena asked.  "Oh believe me this didn't use to be nowhere. Used to be our home." Allison told her as she looked around. Elena shut the car door and was walking up to them.  "It looks so.." Elena said trailing off.

"Old? That's because they are." Stefan said. "Wait," Elena said. "Like Allison said I've been 17 since 1864," Stefan told her. "Oh, my god," Elena said. "You said you wanted to know. We're not gonna hold anything back." Allison told her. "Half a century before the boarding house was even built, this was our family's home. Damon, Stefan, and I were all born here. The Salvatore siblings, best of friends." Allison said.

Flashback to 1864

"Rah," Damon said as he ran with the ball. "Wait where did you learn this game?" Stefan asked as he chased after him. "Camp outside Atlanta. One of the officers picked it up at Harvard catch " Damon told Stefan as he threw the ball to him. "Hello, brothers what are you playing? May I play too?" Allison asked as she stopped practicing her archery. "Sorry, Allie this is a rough game for you," Damon told her and went to tackle Stefan. "Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What are the rules?" Stefan asked.

"Who needs rules?" Katherine said as she walked out with Emily. "Mind if I join you along with Allison? It would not be fair if you let me join and not your own sister." Katherine said standing next to the Salvatore girl. "Uh well you could, you both could get hurt. My brother likes to play rough." Stefan said. "Somehow I think that you can play rougher. Catch Allison!" Katherine said as she took the ball from Stefan and ran away. "Why are you just standing there? That is a girl who clearly wants to be chased. If you don't do it I will." Damon told Stefan then ran after their sister and Katherine. Stefan soon followed.
End of flashback

"You knew Katherine in 1864?" Elena asked them. "Damon made it seem like-." Elena started to say but was cut off by Stefan. "Damon was trying to make you think that I was still heartbroken. He saw that I was happy with you, and he wanted to ruin it." Stefan said. "All because you loved the same woman 145 years ago?" Elena asked. "Well, she wasn't just any girl Elena," Allison said.

Flashback
Stefan was chasing Katherine while Allison was currently practicing her magic with Emily. "Ha, I win. what's my prize?" Katherine asked as she got to the statue first. "What would you like it to be." They heard a voice say so they turned and saw it was Damon. "Damon!" Allison yelled as she and Emily had just walked out to the yard. She hugged her twin. "They extended  your leave?" Stefan asked him as Allison let him go. "I was simply having too much fun to return to battle," Damon said walking over with Allison to Katherine and Stefan.

"Your commitment to the confederacy is inspiring," Stefan said hugging his brother. "Well, this works out for me," Katherine commented. "How's that Miss Katherine?" Damon asked. "Now I'll have all three of you to keep me entertained. First and foremost I'll need someone to escort me to the founder's ball." She said. "It would be an honor." "It'd be a pleasure." Both Stefan and Damon said. "The smart and kind Salvatore brothers both coming to my rescue. How will I ever choose?" Katherine asked teasingly. "Father's making me go with George Lockwood," Allison told her as she linked arms with Katherine.

"We'll make sure you'll look extra pretty for him then," Katherine told her and they walked into the house.

End of flashback

"She chose Stefan of course. He escorted her to the ball at the original Lockwood Mansion. I would've taken her but Father would never allow it." Allison said as they all stopped by a bench. "The first founder's party. Where you signed the registry." Elena said as she turned and looked at her. "I didn't care that I had gotten something my brother and sister wanted. I didn't even care if I hurt them. I only knew I wanted her." Stefan said. "So they were upset," Elena said.

"Actually I-." Allison started to say but was cut off by Stefan. "That's the thing about Damon and Allison. They don't get mad. They just get even." Stefan said. "Okay I'm still here stop talking about me like I'm not here, but you're not wrong." Allison shrugged her shoulders. "What Damon wants he usually gets. I didn't know at the time turns out that night Katherine was with him too." Stefan said. "So he stole her from you not the other way around?" Elena asked. "Turns out she wasn't ours to steal," Allison told her.

Flashback
Allison was on her way to her room. She had just come back from training when she passed Katherine's room when she heard voices. She pressed her ear against the door and listened to the conversation. "We will go on exactly as we have." She heard Katherine say. "Yes, we will go on." She heard Stefan's voice. "You have no idea of the future I have planned for us, Stefan. You, me, Allison, and Damon. No rules." Katherine said. Allison then left as she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
End of flashback

"She could control their minds. She compelled each of them to keep the secret from others and because I'm a witch her compulsion didn't work yet I kept it a secret hoping she would choose me. She wanted all of us to be together forever. Didn't work out that way but it looks like we're all stuck with each other. Like it or not. Huh, I knew it was here." Allison said as she bent down and pulled Damon's ring out from behind a log. "Is that Damon's ring?" Elena asked.

"Yup." "How did you know it was there?" Stefan asked. "You forget I'm a witch as well just a simple locator spell. Stefan here took it from Damon and we have to give it back." Allison told her. "No don't, Allison. Keep it hidden." Elena said to her. "Elena if we don't give it to him he'll retaliate in the only way he knows he can hurt me," Stefan said. "How is that?"Elena asked. "By hurting you," Allison told her. "The mind control.." Elena paused. "You said Katherine used. Did you ever use it on me?" Elena asked.

"No, that necklace contains a herb called vervain. It protects you from being compelled. I wanted to protect you from Damon's influence. But I also wanted to... protect you from us. All right and you should never take that necklace off.. because no matter what happens after today, no matter how you feel about being around us you'll know that you were free to make your own choice." Stefan answered her.

They then got in the car and drove to Elena's house.  As they walked in Allison heard Vicki's voice so she sped into the kitchen right before Vicki pushed Jermey. "Hey back off. Jer are you okay?" Allison asked as she got a hold of Vicki. "I'm fine. I'm fine." Jeremy said as Matt helped him up.  "Damn Vicki," Matt said as he looked at her once Allison let her go. 

"What's going on?" Elena asked. "Uh, Stefan can I talk to you over there?" Allison said pulling him away. " Damon turned her. She's in transition. I can feel it. We found her last night and Damon took her to the house and I'm pretty sure he fed her some blood and killed her." Allison told him in a low voice.  "She's really messed up," Matt told Elena.  "Elena back up," Stefan told her.  "Vicki look at me. Focus. You're gonna be fine. Everything's gonna be fine. Jeremy help me take her upstairs. And shut the blinds. She going to be ok. Come on Matt you too." Allison said and started taking her upstairs with Jeremy and Matt following behind them.

"We'll be outside," Allison told Jeremy and Vicki.  Matt and Allison were outside the door of Jeremy's room.  "Do you know what's wrong with her?" Matt asked her. "I don't know what she took but it's affecting her. I'm going to do my best to help her." Allison told him. "Thank you," Matt said and hugged her.  "Of course," Allison told him and they stopped hugging but Matt still had his arms around her.  His started inching towards her when they heard the door open and he quickly let go of her.

"Vicki where are you going!?" Allison said going after her. Matt, Stefan, Elena, and Jeremy all went outside and looked for Vicki. "What happened Jeremy?" Allison asked him. "She was fine, and then she just, she just freaked out," Jeremy told her.  "I'm gonna go look for her call me if you hear anything," Matt said and kissed Allison on the cheek then got into his truck.  "We can track her."  Stefan and Allison told Elena. "Go." She told them.

They both walked away and went to search for Vicki.  Both Stefan and Allison were in the woods when they finally found her. "Vicki," Allison said as she approached her slowly. " I'm starting to remember things. What he is, what he said. What you both did. And I remember you, the hospital. The rooftop, it's all coming back." Vicki told them. "I'm so sorry. Damon and Allison had no right to do this to you." Stefan told her. "Well I didn't turn you but I'm sorry for feeding on you," Allison said.

"He said I needed to feed. What will happen if I don't?" Vicki asked them.  "You'll fade quickly... and then it'll all just be over," Allison told her. "I'll be dead," Vicki said starting to cry. "Hey," Stefan said bending down next to her. "I don't want this." She said. "I know it'll be ok. you're gonna be ok. I can help you. She can help you too." Stefan told her. "Is it better? Will I be better?" Vicki asked him.  But Stefan just looked down. "I wanna go home. Will you take me home?" Vicki asked Stefan. "Ok," Stefan said and started to help Vicki up when there was a gunshot.

"Stefan!" Allison yelled as she saw him fall to the ground. She turned and saw Logan Fell had the gun pointed at her.  She looked at Vicki and put her finger to her lips to indicate for her to be quiet. She sped away and Logan looked back to see where the noise came from.  When he saw nothing he turned back to Stefan and bent down to press the wood further into his chest when Allison came up behind Logan and bit his neck then snapped it and let his body lay limp on the floor. 

She then put her hand into Stefan's chest and took out the wooden bullet. "It's Wood they know," Allison said.  Suddenly Damon showed up. "It's Wood they know." He said. "Yeah I know Dumbass it's literally in my hand," Allison said rolling her eyes.  "Well if anyone is gonna kill Stefan it's gonna be me. My ring." Damon said.  Stefan reached into his pocket and handed it to Damon.  "No!" Stefan yelled as he turned and saw Vicki feeding on Logan's body. "Vicki Stop!" Allison yelled at her.  "I'm sorry," Vicki said then ran away. "Wait, Vicki!" Allison said as she sped after her but ended up losing her.

She sped back to Damon and Stefan. She glared at Damon and gave him an aneurysm. "This is all you're fault asshole," Allison said. "Arghh I'm Sorry please stop Allie," Damon begged. "Sure let me just do something." She said then walked up to him and snapped his neck. "Come on Stefan we have to let Elena know." She said grabbing the watch the speeding away.

Stefan and Allison walked onto Elena's porch.  She immediately stood up as she saw the two. "You're bleeding," Elena said as she saw the blood on Stefan's shirt.  Allison had made sure to clean her mouth before she got there. "No, it's okay it's not my blood," Stefan told her. "We couldn't stop her. We tried." Allison said looking at the sky.

"What does that mean?" Elena asked. "She fed Elena and then I lost her. I tried to get to her but she was too fast especially since she's a newborn." Allison told her looking Elena in the eye. "Oh, my god," Elena said. She then started thinking about Jeremy. "I'll take care of it, I'll find her, and I will show her that she can live as I do. I will make sure she does not hurt anybody, Elena. I promise you." Stefan told her taking her hand but Elena quickly let go of his hand. "What do I tell my brother and Matt?" Elena asked, "We'll figure something out." Stefan said.

"I'll talk to them," Allison told her as well. "No, you stay away from them. It's all your fault." Elena said getting in her face. "Elena stop it," Stefan said moving her away from Allison. "No, it's okay Stefan she's right. Don't worry I won't go near them or you. I'll be at home, Stefan. Oh, and Elena just tell Matt and Jeremy I left town or something." She said then sped home.

Allison got home and grabbed some of Damon's bourbon. She didn't care if he got angry so she just drank until she finished the bottle and then went to sleep.
———————————————————————-
Hope y'all enjoy the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.5K 54
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱?" 𝗜𝗻 �...
25.2K 1.3K 10
this is the downfall of alaska gilbert. but to fall, one must inadvertently rise to the occasion. ❨ the vampire diaries ❩ ❨ oc x multiple love inte...
946K 24.6K 37
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...
161K 4.9K 27
𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 ...𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽...