Lost Love- Wakasa I. (βœ“)

Da Levi_Cheney

A strong, rebellious, prideful and short-tempered girl is what (Y/n) (L/n) is and no one dares to mess with h... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: Ours
Chapter 3: Cents
Chapter 4: Goten
Chapter 5: Shop
Chapter 6: Stage War!
Chapter 7: Maybe I Am
Chapter 8: I hate you
Chapter 9: Break
Chapter 10: Cramps
Chapter 11: Darius
Chapter 12: Pit bull
Chapter 13: Friends or Family
Chapter 14: Black Dragons Vs. Pit Bull
Chapter 15: Beginning
Author's Note

Chapter 2: Black Dragons

2.5K 130 55
Da Levi_Cheney

•ღ•

Ours?! What does he mean by that?! 

I looked at the man who had a black pompadour hair, and saw he was just smiling. Right! Maybe they're trying to help me get out of this situation. I'll take advantage of this! 

I cleared my throat as I walked towards them with my hands crossed. I stopped in front of them facing the annoying man who was across us.

"Yes, they're right. Sorry Uhh" I stared at him for a minute trying to recall his name "Annoying big man, but you've come too late" I said with a smirk. 

"Annoying big man?! Too late?! Hey! I've been trying to recruit you for 5 years!" He pointed, I let out a sigh. "Well, I made a decision so go" I said shooing him with my hand. He gritted his teeth as he glared at me.

"Don't glare at me like that old man" I ran my fingers through my wet hair, my body was already soaked due to the rain that was now pouring.

He clicked his tongue as he turned his back now walking away. When he disappeared I smiled triumphantly as I turn towards them. 

"I owe you one! Thanks for helping me" I snickered as I took a step back, "Then bye~" I chuckled about to turn my back when suddenly a hand was wrapped around my wrist pulling me back to face the man whose face was close to mine, his droopy eyes staring right into mine. 

"Who said you can go?" He plainly asked, I jerked my hand back which he let go. "Pardon? Are you my boyfriend or somethin'?" I arched a brow as I glared at him. 

I looked at them then finally I realized. I clicked my tongue as I crossed my arms. "Let me get this straight. You" I pointed at him "Want me" I moved my fingers at me pointing at myself "To join your gang?" I asked then the guy with a pompadour smiled as he nodded.

I smiled at them as I took a step back. "No" I said quickly dropping my smile. "I appreciate the help but-"

"When we said we want you to join it's not a question it's a demand" the guy who was in front of me asked, I stare at his bored gaze, arching a brow at his statement.

"Woah there!" I raised my palm up in disbelief "I don't take demands from men! Especially you!" I raised my voice emphasizing the last word. "And why would I join you?" I asked shaking my head as I laughed.

"Because You Lost to me" He said emphasizing the 'You'. I gasped as I took another step back. "I never lost!" I denied as I pointed at him. "Oh really?" He said with sarcasm in his tone.

"Really!" I gritted my teeth as I glare at him. "I rather bite my tongue and bleed to death than join your gang" I said turning my head to the side. "Can you really do it?" He asked, provoking me.

I bit my tongue hard until my teeth dug on my tongue making it bleed. "STOP!" The guy with a pompadour hair interrupted making me turn to him. "Don't!" He worriedly said trying to stop me. I could taste my blood that was escaping the corners of my mouth. 

I let go of my tongue as I looked at him wiping the blood off the corner of my lips with my thumb. "What a prideful lion. That's why Leopards and Lions don't get along" He mumbled as he looked at me, I snickered to the side then I moved my eyes to his since we were of the same height.

"They don't need to get along darling" I smirked as I glare at him. Now that I think about it this guy looks so interesting, I've never lost no one but he defeated me. 

I silently cleared my throat as I looked at the guy with a pompadour hairstyle. "Fine, I'll join this black shit gang or- whatever you call it" I said shrugging my shoulders. 

"What's with the sudden change of mind?" The guy asked, I arched a brow after replying "You don't want me to? Then fine" I boredly stated. "No! It's not th-"

"I don't need to explain got that pompadour boy!" I said pointing at him. When I looked at the other guys they were staring on my chest and the other one with a bulky body gulped. I looked down my chest and saw that my white wet shirt turned transparent revealing my brassiere.

I gasped then afterwards I gritted my teeth as I covered my chest. "Hey! Want me to gauge your eyes out big man!" I yell pointing at him.

•ღ•

I walked out of my bathroom with a heavy sigh as I plopped down my bed staring at the ceiling. "Black Dragon's huh?" the corner of my lips turned up "This is gonna get interesting!"

The next morning while I was standing on the station I could hear a loud whining beside me. It was a kid nagging her mom to buy a doll then she was throwing tantrums. What a spoiled bitch- 

"Mom! I want a doll!!" She yell

"But Honey we don't have enough money to buy the doll" Her Mom reasoned trying to make her understand but she cried even more. "No! I want that doll now!" She demanded and her whining was getting on my last nerves.

"Hey brat" I turned to her meeting her gaze. "Could you quit your bitching?! Yer distracting people. Stop being a bitch and quit whining!" She yelped as she hid behind her mom. "Tsk! Early in the morning I get to listen a brats whining. Kids these days, they never understand their parents" I breathed as I turned my head to the front waiting for a train.

"Sorry" The woman apologized, I turned to her to see that she was bowing her head as she apologized. I let out a sigh as I turned to face them.

"The train won't be arriving for 30 minutes so" I looked at her straight in the eyes. "Go get your doll I'll pay for it and I don't take No for an answer" I sternly said.

"Wha- but"

"I said I don't No for an answer no hurry and lead the way" 

•ღ•

I sat on my seat listening to the teacher when suddenly the door opened revealing our English teacher. "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt your discussion but let me have a quick announcement" She said as she stood in front. "There's gonna be a Romeo and Juliet role-play coming and I was looking for a Juliet participant, Three girls in this classroom whose gonna audition for the role" She announced.

I hummed in thought as I rested my chin on my palm. "Then we'll vote for (Y/n)-chan!" My classmates said as they pointed at me. "I'll vote for.." They started to vote for another of my girl classmates until another. 

"Okay then It's settled I'll take you three. You'll be auditioning inside my classroom this afternoon okay?" The teacher said as she kindly smiled at us before leaving the classroom.

As soon as class was done and so did the audition they chose me to act for Juliet which was expected because I was perfect! As I happily walked in the streets an annoying voice rang in my ears

"Oh- look who's happy today." I turned to see Shinichiro with the three idiots. 

"Hey! Why'd you bring that rain bringer?!" I growled glaring at them. "Why? Is there a problem?" He asked as he suck his cigarette. I walked towards him as I replied "Yes, I forgot my umbrella and my cigarette" I snatched the cigarette off his mouth. 

"Hey-!" He was about to snatch it back but I already suck the cigarette. blowing the smoke to the side. 

"There's gonna be a gang fight tonight, You're gonna participate right (Y/n)?" Shinichiro asked, I hummed in though as I sucked the smoke. "Sure why not" I blew the smoke beside me as I turn my back.

"If only it doesn't rain" I said clicking my tongue as soon as I saw the sky was turning gray. "Why?" Akashi asked, I moved my eyes to glance at him "Because how am I gonna fight with my panties soaked because of the rain?" I sneered.

"Hey a woman shouldn't be saying those stuff!" Benkei interrupted I didn't mind him as I sucked the smoke. "Whatever" I shrugged blowing the smoke to the side.

"Benkei, she's not even a woman to begin with" Waka chimed in, I glared at him, arching a brow up. "A woman should be gentle and humble unlike her" He boredly added. 

"I am gentle and humble!" I remarked. "No one likes girls who smoke, most importantly girls who starts a fight" He snickered. "Oh really? Well there is some" I retorted

"Really? well maybe they're idiots" He retorted

"Be careful now darling who knows? that maybe one day you'll be that idiot" I smirked sucking the cigarette. "Don't get your hopes up (L/n) cause that won't happen" He retorted.

Before the argument could escalate Shinichiro went between us "Now! Now! Let's just get ready for the fight yeah?" He said. I blew the smoke as I turned my back.

"I'll meet you guys at the park tsk!" I said as I walked away from them.

.....

Author's Note

Hey fam! Sorry for the late update! But I hope you guys like it. Anyways, How have you been? How was your day?

Take care always fam!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.1M 49.5K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
1.1M 42.4K 37
tokyo revengers various ― no one really likes y/n -- except mikey. they all tolerate her just so they don't piss him off, they think she doesn't noti...
70.7K 2.5K 59
this is a shinichiro sano x fem! reader y/n imaushi, wakasa imaushi's twin sister, works around the corner from a humble ramen shop that the foundin...
88.5K 4.5K 37
(Y/n) (L/n) a honor student and a tsundere meets Shinichiro Sano the kind and caring person and the Black Dragons First Generation Leader. Tokyo reve...