Chapter 2: Black Dragons

•ღ•

Ours?! What does he mean by that?! 

I looked at the man who had a black pompadour hair, and saw he was just smiling. Right! Maybe they're trying to help me get out of this situation. I'll take advantage of this! 

I cleared my throat as I walked towards them with my hands crossed. I stopped in front of them facing the annoying man who was across us.

"Yes, they're right. Sorry Uhh" I stared at him for a minute trying to recall his name "Annoying big man, but you've come too late" I said with a smirk. 

"Annoying big man?! Too late?! Hey! I've been trying to recruit you for 5 years!" He pointed, I let out a sigh. "Well, I made a decision so go" I said shooing him with my hand. He gritted his teeth as he glared at me.

"Don't glare at me like that old man" I ran my fingers through my wet hair, my body was already soaked due to the rain that was now pouring.

He clicked his tongue as he turned his back now walking away. When he disappeared I smiled triumphantly as I turn towards them. 

"I owe you one! Thanks for helping me" I snickered as I took a step back, "Then bye~" I chuckled about to turn my back when suddenly a hand was wrapped around my wrist pulling me back to face the man whose face was close to mine, his droopy eyes staring right into mine. 

"Who said you can go?" He plainly asked, I jerked my hand back which he let go. "Pardon? Are you my boyfriend or somethin'?" I arched a brow as I glared at him. 

I looked at them then finally I realized. I clicked my tongue as I crossed my arms. "Let me get this straight. You" I pointed at him "Want me" I moved my fingers at me pointing at myself "To join your gang?" I asked then the guy with a pompadour smiled as he nodded.

I smiled at them as I took a step back. "No" I said quickly dropping my smile. "I appreciate the help but-"

"When we said we want you to join it's not a question it's a demand" the guy who was in front of me asked, I stare at his bored gaze, arching a brow at his statement.

"Woah there!" I raised my palm up in disbelief "I don't take demands from men! Especially you!" I raised my voice emphasizing the last word. "And why would I join you?" I asked shaking my head as I laughed.

"Because You Lost to me" He said emphasizing the 'You'. I gasped as I took another step back. "I never lost!" I denied as I pointed at him. "Oh really?" He said with sarcasm in his tone.

"Really!" I gritted my teeth as I glare at him. "I rather bite my tongue and bleed to death than join your gang" I said turning my head to the side. "Can you really do it?" He asked, provoking me.

I bit my tongue hard until my teeth dug on my tongue making it bleed. "STOP!" The guy with a pompadour hair interrupted making me turn to him. "Don't!" He worriedly said trying to stop me. I could taste my blood that was escaping the corners of my mouth. 

I let go of my tongue as I looked at him wiping the blood off the corner of my lips with my thumb. "What a prideful lion. That's why Leopards and Lions don't get along" He mumbled as he looked at me, I snickered to the side then I moved my eyes to his since we were of the same height.

"They don't need to get along darling" I smirked as I glare at him. Now that I think about it this guy looks so interesting, I've never lost no one but he defeated me. 

I silently cleared my throat as I looked at the guy with a pompadour hairstyle. "Fine, I'll join this black shit gang or- whatever you call it" I said shrugging my shoulders.