𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝑾...

By badbitches804

DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED ________________________ HIGHEST RATING #1 in 2021 #1 in secret re... More

ABOUT
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 1

69.8K 1.8K 3.3K
By badbitches804

WARNING:
This story is extremely dark and has some things that might trigger you. Please proceed with caution.
- 18+
- death
- dark thoughts
- detailed murder
- swearing

***
The rain is what woke me up at 2:36 am.

I sat there for about an hour or so, just admiring the beautiful sound of the storm happening outside. Thunder was ripping through the sky; lightning was striking the ground, and rain washed away any evil thoughts I was having. It was usually odd to have rain at the end of summer, but I'm not complaining.

Turning over, I was lying on my back and looking towards my white ceiling of nothingness; I thought about how I would act for the new school year. My best friend Sam has been famous ever since we met. Typical blonde hair blue eyes kind of girl. She was probably one of the prettiest people that goes to this school, which also has the heart of an 80-year-old woman. It's funny, though. We are opposite with everything we like; opposites attract, and I am lucky to have her.

Sam has an older brother as well. I know that he is a very closed off person and only talks to his girlfriend and family. We've never actually spoken to one other save for a few "hey's" now and then.

I rolled onto my side, sighing, and looked out the window next to my bed at my front yard.

The dark never scared me; ever since I was little, it intrigued me. I would always find myself trying to obtain darkness, whether that was closing my door and trying my best not to interact with anyone or sneaking out into the night. People irritate me, they piss me off too quickly, and everyone thinks they own each other.

As a child, I slowly ripped off a limb or two from the dolls my mother bought me, occasionally drawing a black teardrop or two. Mother would always say that I needed to stop, but I felt a kind of drive to do it, so I like doing what I do now.

The only other person who hadn't aggravated me apart from Sam was my boyfriend Justin, but I recently found him sneaking off and hiding his phone from me. It'll be a shitshow once I figure out who he's talking to, and it's going to be fun too. 

BEEP.

BEEP.

BEEP.

Is it 6 am already?

Fuck I'm tired.

I pushed my alarm to stop, slowly rolling out of bed and making my way to the bathroom, where I usually wake myself with a shower. As I put my things onto the bench, I grabbed a hair tie and chucked my dark brown hair into a high bun.

Turning the tap on and up to the hottest setting, I undress and step into the steaming shower letting the water run all over my body.

After washing, I put my hair into a low bun and put a little makeup on to make me look less dead. Stepping out of the bathroom and into my walk-in wardrobe, I picked out my outfit for the day. The fit was made up of black baggy jeans and a grey sweater to keep me warm and out of the rain. I threw on my Air Jordans and grabbed my school bag to head downstairs.

As I rounded the corner towards the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks, and my mother stared for a moment taking in every part of my appearance.

"How did you sleep, honey?" she says as she starts to make her way to the kitchen.

"The rain was so heavy last night, I only got about 3 hours before I woke up," I say, following her. The heavy rain was an understatement, and it was like fucking Niagara falls was in my bedroom.

I make my way over to the fridge to grab an apple. I turn and say goodbye to my mom. Frank, who is supposed to be my dad, is probably out doing something for work or getting pissed, one or the other. We haven't seen eye to eye ever since I was a child, I'm not sure what happened, but we don't click at all.

As I shut the front door and made my way down the wooden steps, gazing over the flower garden as I made my way over to my black Mercedes Benz GLC, I got it when I turned 16 for my birthday.

I open the door and hop in, quickly putting my music on to make this drive feel less lonely. I can not stand when I go driving, and there isn't music, like are you crazy?

Checking to make sure it is clear, I pull out onto the road and start my long journey to school. By long, I mean 15 minutes.

The school sign was visible as I pulled into the parking area.

Redwood High

I've spent the last six years of my life in this hellhole, and I wish I could go back in time and relive every moment.

As I got out and locked my car, I steadily made my way to my locker to get my school books for the first period. Walking in, it looked almost like everyone was speaking about what happened over the Holiday break.

"Did you hear about the girl that went missing? I heard she was stabbed; she was found with an L carved into her like the other ones." A girl whispered, not quietly enough and made a couple of heads turn towards her.

I chuckled to myself.

Girls are known for their drama.

She was an easy kill though, the way her blood dripped from my knife gave me chills; just thinking about it and watching her beg was even better. The only reason I killed her was that she was pissing me off. I don't kill for no reason, and I'm not an animal. She was trying to insult me one day at school. I invited her for a coffee, and she agreed, not sure why—what a silly mistake she made.

Now, I've only hurt maybe six other individuals, but that's another story, and to top it off, I've never been caught.

"lily! Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you." A voice I knew all too well.

I turned around, and sure enough, Sam was standing there with her hands on her hips, pouting. A wide smile glanced upon my lips as I walked over to my locker.

"Sorry Sammy, I didn't get any good sleep last night, and I'm dying right now," I said, exceptionally dramatically placing a hand over my head, laughing.

"Oh woe is me, now shut up and help me with something." She said, taking my arm in hers once I was finished getting my books.

As we walked down the long hallway, I noticed that Sam's brother Coleten was leant up against his locker, watching Sam and I's every move. Does he do that often? I have never noticed that before. Passing him, I looked back towards Sam, seeing her give a simple smile and kept walking.

Finally, after a few minutes, we got to our first period, which was math, and we went in and sat in our seats. Taking out my books and placing them on the table, I turn to Sam.  

"What was it that you needed help with, Sam?" I say curiously.

She thinks for a minute and bites her lip. "Cole's mood felt weird this morning, something was up, and he didn't come to school with me. I don't know. Maybe he's just having an off day." She says as a worried look makes its way onto her face. She started to fiddle with her pencil case, something she did when she was nervous and looked around the room.

"I'm sure he's fine. Why did you think I could help with this anyway? We barely talk, and you are his sister, you know, talk to him. He's closer to you than anyone else, and everything will be okay." I say, trying to reassure her. I put my hand over hers, and her worried look vanished instantly.

"You're right, thank you, and I'm sorry for asking," she said, her cheeks blushing pink from embarrassment.  

She is so pure, I thought to myself. "Hey, don't say sorry, it's all good, and you know I love you" I smile and look back at my work.

Our maths teacher walked in and placed his books on his desk as she was about to say something. "Page 366, today we will be talking about statistics," he says in a rough voice.

I zoned out for pretty much the entire class; maths is my least favourite, and it doesn't help when you have a fat old dude that perves on girls. Thankfully the bell went, and I quickly stood up and made my way out of the room, saying goodbye to Sam on my way.

As I rounded the corner, I heard a faint crowd of people near where my history room was. I followed the voices, and Colten was beating someone up; the poor freshmen looked almost dead.

I let my eyes wander over to where Colten's girlfriend was. She was watching, doing absolutely nothing. Not even trying to make sure he didn't get hurt. She looked down at her phone, then looked back up for one last glance at Colten. She then turned and left. Speaking of significant others, where was my boyfriend?

Was Sammy right? Maybe something was up with him today; perhaps he and his girlfriend got into a fight?

Back to the fight, I either help out or stand and watch. Sammy would kill me if she knew I was here and didn't try to stop him. She was already worried enough but watching him fight sparked something in me. It was a weird feeling.

Plan a to get Cole to stop is yell at him. 

"Colten! Stop! Colten, please stop!" I yell, but over all of the loud chanting in the crowd, I don't think he could hear me.

Now plan B, get involved.

I swing my fist, and it comes into contact with Colten's opponent, making me let out a slight hiss. Not ready for my fist, the boy stumbles back, and I quickly grab his arm and push him, so he lands on the ground. I grab Colten's jacket and pull him through the crowd.

Suddenly I come to a stop.

"Get your hand off me, or I will cut it off" I hear him breathe out.

I turn around, taking my hand off to see that we are in an empty hallway. Everyone still must be outside, I thought to myself. His body was shaking with anger as he took a step towards me, making me step back. His eyes pierced through me. 

He cleared his throat and swallowed harshly, saying, "Now leave. I was having a good fight, and you went and ruined it, silly girl." Continuing to step closer.

"That's no way to talk to your sister's best friend," I say, smirking up at him, only for it to vanish as my back hit the lockers. He gripped my chin, making me look up into his deep brown eyes. Glancing down at his hand, I could see the faint outline of purple and bits of skin that had been ripped starting to bleed.

"I wouldn't give a shit if you were the fucking president, now fuck off." He says, letting go and starting to walk off.

As I saw him turn the corner, I let out a breath and continued my way to class. Why was he being so rude? What happened and where was my boyfriend?

I kept walking toward the classroom when the bell went off. Had it been an hour? Today was not my day; first, I barely slept, second, Colten is top on my hate list, and lastly, I lost my boyfriend. Maybe he was sick or ditching? He usually messages me, oh well, I hope he's not dead. He was fun to have around apart from his secrets now.

Making my way back to my locker, I put in my code, opened it and grabbed any homework I might need to do. Today has been way too stressful, and so that's why I am ditching. I will probably get yelled at, but I don't care. Imagine if they knew what happened when people upset me.

As I quickly made my way to the car, a vibration went off in my pocket. Glancing down, I grab my phone and go to messages. It was a photo of my boyfriend, at a diner we always go to with a girl, and she was practically on his lap. She looked familiar, but I wasn't sure where from as I could only see her back.

Your little boy toy isn't as loyal as you thought.

So that's where he was today, which explains what he's been doing that's so secretive.

As I placed my phone back into my pocket and got in the car, I thought about all the ways I could approach him about this. The best I came up with was to catch him in the act and ponder how I would strike.

***

Don't forget to vote if you liked my story x

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2022 ©
BADBITCHES804 ON WATTPAD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...