Do You Love Me?

By Despicable_Mayura

"Maybe one day I'll be what you need, but don't wait too long. Because the day you want me, may be the day I'... More

Chapter One: Passed Out
Chapter Two: Best Night I've Ever Had
Chapter Three: Results
Flashbacks: Part One
Flashbacks: Part Two
Flashbacks: Part Three
Chapter Four: Regret (Part One)
Chapter Five: Regret (Part Two)
Chapter Six: Investigation
Chapter Seven: Miracle Queen (Part One)
Chapter Eight: Miracle Queen (Part Two)
Chapter Nine: Hold On
Chapter Ten: Memories Resurface
Chapter Eleven: Deserve
Bonus
Chapter Twelve: The Fall
Chapter Thirteen: Return
Chapter Fourteen: Box
Chapter Fifteen: Duo
Chapter Sixteen: Relations
Chapter Seventeen: Last Night
Chapter Eighteen: News
Chapter Nineteen: Cake
Author and Editor Memes: Alya Edition
Chapter Twenty: Letter
Chapter Twenty One: Hawkdaddy
Chapter Twenty-Two: Clearly
Chapter Twenty Three: Trickery
Chapter Twenty Four: Day One
Chapter Twenty Five: Day Two/Escapism
Chapter Twenty Six: Lost
Chapter Twenty-Seven : Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Public
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Solo Noire
Chapter Thirty: Tea
Chapter Thirty-One: Rough
Chapter Thirty-Two: Series
Chapter Thirty-Three: Towering Love
Chapter Thirty-Four: Peacock
Chapter Thirty-Five: History
Author QnA
Chapter Thirty-Six: Questions
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Golddigger
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Ombre
Chapter Forty: Stallia
Chapter Forty-One: School
Chapter Forty-Two: Chloe
Chapter Forty-Three: Small Talk
Chapter Forty-Four: Chocolate
Chapter Forty-Five: Drinking Problems
Chapter Forty-Six: Blow

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Forgoten Past

194 14 17
By Despicable_Mayura

"So you're Nathalie's-"

"Sister. I'm her older sister." Morgan cut off Gabriel's sentence.

"But how?? You're only a sentimonster!"

"Once again, created with human sorrow and memories."

"But you're so.. young." Adrien said.

"And how come I never was told about you? I've known Nathalie since she was fifteen!"

Ladybug thought for a moment. "You died, didn't you?"

"Precisely." She gazed at Nathalie that was still lying on the floor for her permission again. Once more, she nodded. "I died in a car accident when Nathalie was only twelve. She didn't like talking about me when I passed away. No one knew but our close family members."

"How old were you?"

"Eighteen. My steering and brakes went out and I was hit head on at fifty miles per hour. I was dead on impact."

"Oh.."

"Nathalie was so upset that she promised herself that she wouldn't utter a word about me after my death. Of course that was after locking herself in her room for two weeks, barely eating or sleeping. Nothing new about her." Morgan stated.

Gabriel looked back at Nathalie who was now about to fall asleep. He shakes her on the arm to keep her from shutting her eyes. "G-Gabe. I'm c-cold."

Ladybug then remembered her lucky charm. "My lucky charm is a blanket! Use it." She handed it to him and he used it to wrap her." He carried her in his arms as he stood up.

"It's better if she's in our room." Ladybug nodded, following the Agrestes and Morgan. Once Gabriel had laid Nathalie down on the bed, he handed her the blanket back.

"Miraculous ladybug!" she shouted as she threw it into the air. "Spots off." As everyone expected, it was the one and only Marinette. The magical ladybugs did fix the damage caused by Chat Ombre earlier, but it didn't heal Nathalie's wounds. "I'm sorry, Nathalie. Your wounds are my fault!"

Nathalie was too weak to speak any further. She looks at Gabriel, with eyes telling him what to do. He nodded and faced Marinette.

"Marinette, it isn't. Your power has a limit. All of us have. You tried your best. That's what matters."

"But I could've helped more."

"You've done too much for us already. It's alright."

"But will she be okay? Both of them?"

"They'll be alright, don't worry. She's been through this and it will all pass soon."

Marinette felt bad but still listened to him. That's all she can do after all. Her magical ladybugs didn't work so she just gave Gabriel a glass of water to give to Nathalie. Gabriel gladly took it and gave it to Nathalie. She told him that she could do it by herself, but Gabriel insisted that he'd do it. He placed the glass on the nightstand afterwards.

"Rest now, love. And don't even make excuses not to."

"Can.. Marinette.. Stay..?"

"Sure thing." Gabriel uttered.

"I'll gladly stay here, Nathalie." Marinette added.

"We'll be heading out now." Adrien uttered, pointing to Morgan. She nodded and walked out of the room with him. As they walked through the hallways, Morgan had her jaw open for how big and stunning the mansion is. She has never seen such a place. She was stunned at how huge the place was, she didn't even know who Gabriel was.

"So you're mom's sister right?" Adrien started.

"Yes. And you're her son?"

"I'm her step-son."

"So your father was married?"

"It's a long story. I'm missing a few chapters myself though."

"I'll ask Flurry later then. I want her to rest first."

"Okay. You want a tour around?"

"That doesn't seem so bad. So, yes."

"Mind if you tell me about yourself along the way?" Adrien asked while resting his hands behind his head.

"Only if you do the same!"

"Deal." Adrien giggled. "You first. Ask a question, and I'll answer."

"Okay. How old are you, and what about that girl?"

"I'm seventeen, the same as my girlfriend. So.. Where'd you get your red hair from?"

"My father's side. Same with Nathalie's streak."

"I thought that was dyed!"

"Everyone back then thought the same. Since it was so unusual. But once they saw me, it made sense. And I'm guessing that you got your green eyes from your mom?"

"Yep. My father's side has blue eyes, while my mom has green. My dad has weak genes if you can't tell!"

"I can see that." Morgan laughed.

"What were your hobbies?"

"Well, I loved to play violin and dress up, pretending to be a supermodel! But that was only a foolish dream."

"I model. Maybe you want to learn some poses when we get to my room?"

"YOU model??"

"My father is a famous fashion designer, so of course I'm his favorite model. At this point, I'm already rich. Marinette actually makes some of my designs. She's a great designer as well. Maybe I can ask my father for you to join me on the runway!"

"You would do that??"

"Yeah, of course!"

~~~~

Gabriel laid beside Nathalie while she rested. She wasn't asleep, she couldn't sleep thinking of her sister. Marinette sat on the edge of the bed, looking through her phone.

"Are you feeling okay, Nath?" Gabriel blurted out.

"No," she said, sitting up, resting her back against the headboard.

"Can you tell me what's bothering you?"

"It's...Morgan. It's unusual to see her here, alive and fifteen years younger than me." She chuckled. "Yes, I miss her and she's my sister, but I can't describe how I feel when I'm around her anymore." She slowly got up and headed over to the balcony. She opened the door and stared over the ledge. Gabriel and Marinette soon joined her.

Marinette stood on her right side, while Gabriel hugged Nathalie from behind. "I kinda feel out of place here. I should go." Marinette whispered.

"Please stay, Marinette," she said, grabbing her hand, pulling her into the hug. "This is much better."

"Are we missing out on something?" Adrien asked from the door.

Nathalie looked over to his direction with a warm smile. She also saw her senti-sister behind him. Maybe we could bond again, just like before. She reached her arm out to them, welcoming them into the hug as well. Adrien ran to them as well as Morgan. They enjoyed this big family hug. The one they needed and some longed for.

"I must admit, it's a bit weird to be hugging my aunt when she's basically the same age as me, but I like it." Adrien stated.

Everyone giggled at his statement. They shared a hug for a good amount of time. Morgan, even as a sentimonster, still has feelings and her memories from the past. She'll surely love her stay here with her little sister. Her little Flurry. She hopes that she has enough time in this world to know her sister again as well as her family. Especially the little one on the way. She just hopes that she could stay longer than she expects.

"Okay can we stop now? I can't breathe and my wounds hurt." Nathalie blurted with a squeezed voice.

"Oh, sorry." Gabriel was the first one to move away from her. All of them followed after him.

"Thanks. I can finally breathe."

"Is your arm and stomach alright? How about the baby?" Gabriel frantically asked.

"Sore and fine. Don't worry that much."

"Hmm. Just tell one of us if something hurts or bothers you, okay?"

"You already told me that a hundred times or more." she giggled.

"I'm just reminding you since you always forget. Now you should go back to bed."

"I'd rather sit out here with you in the cool late afternoon breeze."

"We should really go now. We'll leave the both of you for a moment." Marinette blurted.

"May I borrow a miraculous, Marinette? I'd like to give you two a break. I can take a patrol for you. These two may not always be Paris' only villains."

"Sure and thanks for volunteering for us. What miraculous do you want to use?" Marinette uttered.

"You pick. I really don't know what you have." she insisted.

"Alright then, let's see what I'll pick. Spots on." she took out her yo-yo to get a random miraculous out of the miracle box. She then pulls out the horse miraculous. "Morgan Sanceour, I am giving you the miraculous of the horse. You will use it temporarily to protect Paris if needed. All you have to say is, 'Kaalki, full gallop!'." She placed the glasses in her hands as she put them on.

"Thank you, Ladybug."

Ladybug transformed back into Marinette. She looked at Morgan, "Use it wisely." she uttered.

"I will. Don't worry." she smiled back. "Now let's go and give them some time alone." She pulled Marinette and Adrien out the door, shutting it from behind. She pulled them to Adrien's room.

"Can the both of you teach me how to patrol? And to do other things as well?"

"It's our pleasure. What do you want to start with?" Adrien blurted.

"How to defend the city probably. And how miraculous and its power works."

"Okay then, let's start with the basics." Marinette stated. "The limited time you have when you use your power."

"But will she? She isn't a human or even a teen like us. She's a sentimonster."

"We won't know until we try it. Kaalki, full gallop!" Her costume is brown and has some ears. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail with white tips. The miraculous, as usual, is on her eyes looking the same as the other holders.

"Use your power. Just say, 'voyage!' " Marinette instructed.

"Voyage!" Stallia commanded.

"Use your power on close places at first. Like outside my room." Adrien blurted.

She thought of the place she was told and pointed her hand in front of her creating the portal. She went through the circle that was in front of her and she was surprised that it actually worked correctly. She found herself outside Adrien's room and went back in.

"Let's just wait until she transforms back. If she does." Adrien remarked. They waited for five minutes and she's still transformed. They waited longer for her and still nothing.

"Is this supposed to be this long?" Stallia uttered.

"It's only supposed to be five minutes long but it looks like nothing's happening." Marinette blurted.

"So, what should I do?"

"It just means that you can hold your transformation even after you use your power." she explained.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"It's a very good thing! The both of us can't even hold out our forms for even ten minutes after using ours."

So that means I can stay like this as long as I want?"

"Yep." Adrien added. "But Kaalki will get tired!"

"Oh yeah, right." She quickly transformed back to her civilian self. "What's next?"

"Feed your kwami first." Marinette chuckled.

"What do they like?"

"Some sliced apples will do. Let me get some in the kitchen." She left the two of them alone.

"Let's discuss more about the miraculous."us while we wait for her to come back." Adrien uttered. "Also, what should I call you? What I mean is, you're mom's sister so you're basically my aunt but are the same age as me."

"Just call me by my name."

"Okay, Morgan." Adrien smiled.

"About the miraculous, you just need to control your moves and powers, which you are pretty good at, like I witnessed while you were Enya," Marinette replied, walking back into the room.

"Thanks, Marinette."

"You can just call me Mari. Everyone does."

"Mari it is."

"Here's the apple slices for Kaalki." she said, handing her the plate. Morgan gladly took it and fed it to her kwami. Kaalki ate all of it in less than a minute just like the other kwamis when hungry.

"Can I patrol now? You guys already told me that I've done the things needed for a miraculous holder."

"Alright. You're only gonna do an hour of patrol for today." Marinette instructed.

Morgan was more than excited on her first day. She doesn't want to disappoint them. She transformed again and jumped out the window. She jumps outside, right on the roof of the house next to them. She looked around once in a while and kept her ear open at all times.

I might have a better view from the Eiffel Tower. Besides, it seems like a central hub for villains. She jumped off and eventually landed there. The view was stunning, perfect for keeping an eye for any villains. She marched back and forth on the tower while she waited for someone or something in need of help. She felt someone slowly walk behind her so she stayed on her guard.

"Excuse me?" a manly voice echoed behind her. She turned around to only see a normal citizen, somewhat looking for something.

"May I help you?" she asks.

"May I know who you are? This is the first time I've ever seen you." The man asked.

"I'm Stallia. I'm here for patrol. Ladybug and Chat Noir put me in charge for the moment." she introduced.

"So you're a new superhero here."

"Yep. but I won't stay that long. I'm just a temporary hero. Why are you wondering though? May I also ask who you are?"

"I was just curious, that's why. And my name is Jarrod."

"Excuse me for a moment." she said, running behind a pillar. "Dismount! Have these, Kaalki."

Jarrod decided to peek around the corner. A young redheaded girl stood there. She reminds me of someone. But who? She looks so familiar for no reason. The red hair and her eyes, who was that person who has the same!?

"Kaalki, full gallop!" he heard from the corner. He went back to his place where she left him. "Okay, so where were we? In our conversation? I have a little bit of free time before I head off."

"A little smalltalk sounds good."

"So, what's the topic?"

"You ask, then I'll answer."

"Okay then, how-" before she could finish her sentence, she heard someone calling out Ladybug and Chat Noir's name. "See you later, I have to do something. Bye!" she jumped off and went to the direction where she heard someone call.

She landed near the area, and when she looked around, all she wanted to do was scream.

To be continued..

Editor's Note: We're getting closer to chapter 50!!! More drama will ensue. Enjoy!! ~Ellie

Author's Note: This is only half of the drama that's going to happen in this book. -Zoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
42.8K 720 24
Marinette felt as though her life was useless. After continually suffering everyday the poor girl couldn't take it anymore. She took a jump to end ev...
9.4K 311 24
This is my first book , Sorry if it sucks :( Marinette was a famous beautiful singer. She got so many fans until one so-called incident happen. She g...
36K 1K 35
Start Date: February 19, 2021 End Date: June 30, 2021 Chat Noir never thought he'd find himself on Hawkmoth's side. Ladybug never thought her best fr...