I can love you- hizzie fanfic

By expressionmimi

Trying to get back at exes for fake dating? May not be the best idea when you like them More

#fakingit
Smoothie kiss
Drunk
Karma

Last time

364 10 3
By expressionmimi

Hope ended up staying the night. Lizzie woke her up by just a nudge, they ended up getting smoothies.

Years later

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Okay I generally to excited because I'm starting my new Hope book so I'm not gonna finish writing this book right now but I will tell you what happens Hope and Lizzie years later gets married they adopt a kid and this is where shit gets real. Hope and Lizzie have to make a sacrifice to save their child ruby from dying. So they go through a whole journey of finding out away from both of them to stay alive. But in the end Lizzie yes Lizzie dies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
298K 7.2K 23
Waking up in the morning as usual, the sun is shining, music is playing through your headphones and the three complete strangers looming over you. Wa...
862K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...