Smoothie kiss

It was almost time for the smoothie bar to open, Hope was nervous but excited. She always dreamed about kissing lizzie although she wanted it to be a rain kiss. But she was also excited because where the wolfs hang out she once heard Rafael say she was good at sex and amazing with her tongue. It grossed Her out but soon she just saw it as something to look up to once she was dating lizzie. Or that's what she told herself she WAS gonna date lizzie.

After Hope finished day dreaming about Lizzie it was the exact time that the smoothie bar was opening. So Hope would here all the footsteps running for a smoothie and a knock on the door.

"Come on in!" Hope said to the unknown but let's be honest probably Liz-

"Hey bit- I mean babe let's go get our smoothie" Lizzie said sarcastically opening the door to Hopes room. Lizzie had left the door open so everyone that was behind her was shocked Lizzie saltzman likes girls-?

Hope got up and took Lizzie's hand and rushed downstairs without saying a word and Lizzie was just going along with it.

Once they got down their Lizzie sat down at a table "what flavor drink you want liz" Hope said sitting Lizzie down.

"Banana blast" Lizzie said with a bright smile. Hope went to go get Lizzie banana blast and herself strawberry and mango. She brought Lizzie her smoothie and sat next to her. Hope leaned to Lizzie's ear "When you wanna kiss?" Hope questioned whispering, Lizzie looked around till all attention was on her and Hope. Lizzie than pushed Hopes chin to face her then kissed her.
Hope was amazed and so was Lizzie, as much as Lizzie wanted to let go she couldn't- she was- a- attached. She- she liked it.

The next thing that you know Hope was in Lizzie's dorm sitting on her bed. Lizzie was talking about how there was a party Rafael was throwing trying to get her mind of the fact she liked the kiss. Hope agreed to come only because she needed more time to make Lizzie hers.

Than Josie came in. "Oh, hey jo!" Lizzie said getting off the bed "hey Lizzie!" Josie said, than she saw Hope. "Oh. My. God- you two- I'm just gonna-"Josie said than shut the door

Hope and Lizzie laughed.

Reminder: siredkais