[1] The Nanny; prequel to The...

נכתב על ידי BriFlare

BOOK ONE | When she appears on the doorstep of wealthy single father Maddox Maxwell's New York home, the stri... עוד

The Nanny
Cast
Playlist
Gallery
Epigraph
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Fifty
The Sequel

Chapter Forty-Nine

522 39 14
נכתב על ידי BriFlare

Chapter Forty-Nine
————————————
Paris -V- Bronx

3,320,899 likes
cardiafine court flow
Comments disabled.

2,755,694 likes
cardiafine Big Birkin
Comments disabled.

=•=••=•=••=

Cardi stared at the judge as her lawyer; Lisa explained that Paris had a history of faking attacks to blackmail others into paying a large sum of money for her to drop the charges against them.

Lisa also explained that Cardi wasn't present when Paris claimed she was attacked as Cardi was in the hospital recovering from stomach cramps due to having a connection six weeks prior.

Cardi looked over at the jury and noticed how they looked disgusted by Paris as Lisa presented them with new evidence of Paris' scheming ways.

Lisa showed a surveillance video from 2008 where Paris robbed a pregnant woman, which caused the woman to go into premature labor and ultimately lose her baby as Paris stood over repeatedly, saying she would only take her to the hospital if she paid her a large sum of money that the woman did not have. Of course, Paris was laughing as the woman screamed for help.

"How was Paris able to escape after committing such a horrible crime?" Lisa asked.

Paris lowered her head.

"Paris slept with the judge and the prosecutor in charge of the case. Does that make sense to sleep your way out of being sentenced to ten years for a crime that was caught on tape?" Lisa asked.

Cardi controlled her face as she wanted to glare so badly at Paris and maybe even jump out of her seat and best her ass for what she did to that woman.

Cardi couldn't imagine the pain and suffering that the woman had to go through due to Paris's grimy ways. For her to lose her child Paris gets away because she slept with the judge and prosecutor.

Unbelievable.

After two recesses, the jury returned with their verdict.

"It is my understanding that the Jury has reached a verdict," The Judge stated.

The foreman stood up.

"Yes, we have your honor," The foreman said.

He handed the verdict to the judge.

The judge looked at the paper.

"On the twelve counts including two counts of felony for attempted assault and a charge for reckless endangerment, how do you find the defendant?" The Judge asked the jury.

"We the jury find Cardi Almánzar Maxwell, not guilty of twelve counts including two counts of felony for attempted assault and a charge for reckless endangerment," The foreman said.

The court erupted in loud whispers.

The judge banged the gavel.

"The court thanks the jury for your time, and Cardi Almánzar Maxwell is dismissed," The Judge said.

Cardi stood up with Lisa and shook her hand. Paris left the courtroom without a word, but she was met with two detectives who put her in handcuffs due to her connections in six unsolved cases.

Maddox stood up and waited for Cardi to walk his way, but instead, she walked out of the courtroom with her mother, stepfather, and siblings.

Axel patted Maddox on the shoulder as Janay rolled her eyes at him.

"You thought it was going to be easy getting her back, huh?" Janay asked Maddox.

"I helped her," Maddox answered.

"No, you cleaned up what you caused," Janay said.

=•=••=•=••=

2,337,890 likes
cardiafine They wanted to see me lose so badly, but I am a child of God, and he knew the truth, and he set me free of the devil's hold on me.
Comments disabled.

2,783,799 likes
nettieafine My sis beat them charges like Rocky H to the izz-O

#NowGoPlayWithYourMommaDirtyBitches
Comments have been limited for this post.

=•=••=•=••=

"You want to move where?" Fran asked her daughter for the third time after Cardi announced she was planning to move to Atlanta.

"Momma, I said Atlanta," Cardi answered.

Fran gasped and placed a hand on her heart.

"Why? What's wrong with being here near your whole family?" Fran asked her dramatically.

Cardi bit her tongue from saying something rude because she knew her mother didn't deserve the bitter attitude she had.

"I don't want to live here anymore. If I want to be a better person, then I can not live here with all the negativity," Cardi explained to Fran.

"I understand, Cardi. Fran, you planned to come to California with me, so what's wrong with Cardi moving to Atlanta?" Maxwell asked Fran.

Fran gave Maxwell a look to shut up.

"Not you being a hypocrite, momma," Cardi said.

"I'm not a hypocrite. I plan on spending my time both here and in Beverly Hills," Fran said.

Fran snapped her fingers.

"Instead of Atlanta, come to Beverly Hills with us,"
Fran suggested.

"I don't know; I think Maxwell wanted Beverly Hills to be just you two," Cardi said.

Maxwell waved her off.

"Nonsense, I would feel a lot better if you girls came with us; after everything, I witnessed here. I think you have outgrown New York," Maxwell said.

Cardi raised an eyebrow at Maxwell.

"Are you sure?" Cardi asked him.

"I'm one hundred percent sure. I'm going to call my realtor to find a place for you," Maxwell answered, pulling out his phone.

Fran squealed.

"You're going to love Beverly Hills," Fran told Cardi.

Cardi smiled.

"I guess it's better to be near your mother than be somewhere you're not used to," Cardi said.

"Exactly," Fran said.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

207K 4.9K 80
{complete & editing } ꧁𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚꧂ 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢...
93.2K 1.9K 33
Lucas Neviera used to be a playboy, laid back, known for breaking hearts and sleeping around, and doing all sorts of things. Now he's 25 and a cold b...
396K 14.5K 49
Bianca's never had it easy. Ever since her father died, she's always felt the need to help out as much as possible. Her priority in life is to gradua...
5.2M 191K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...