kanye west is my dad?!

By eg-gplant

When Olga West walks into the kitchen and finds Kanye West sitting at her dinning room table her life is cha... More

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
cgapter 5
CHAGPEG 6
CHAGPEG 7
CHAGPEG 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chatter 17
Chapter 18
noChapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
chapter 26

Chapter 20

156 4 1
By eg-gplant

Francisco took me home, but not before he insisted we stop and the pharmacy to get me medicine. I persuaded him to stay in the car while I ran in, he agreed, but only on the condition that he would give me the money to purchase the medicine. I took the 20$ and ran into the CVS. I bought the cheapest bottle of medicine I could find, which was Advil, and used the remainding money to buy three pregnancy tests. I approached the register, " Did you find everything OK today?" Questioned the woman behind the counter, who appeared to be in her mid-forties and had stiff bleach blond hair with her roots showing. "Just fine" I smiled. She smiled back, that is until she started scanning my items, and then I got the dirtiest look imaginable. She finished scanning my items and simply stick her hand out for the money. After I paid she handed me over my bags , she was treating me like utter garbage. I just grabbed my bags and left without a word. Before I got to the care though, I shoved the pregnancy tests down my pants so Francisco wouldnt see them. "Got everything you need?" Francisco said as soon as I entered the car. All I did was smile at him. We rode in silence back to my house. And somehow along the way, Francisco's hand ended up on my thigh, and I had to focus really hard on not dying.

Finally, we reached my house. "Bye Francisco" I said as I excited the car. "Olga wait!" Francisco cried out before I could leave. "Yes?" I ducked my head back in the car, except I got no reply. Just two strong hands grabbing the sides of my face and a pair of lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978K 53.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." • highest rankings • - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...