π’π°πžπžπ­ 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞...

By sxckerlvt

She consumed me, her love was pure, it brought peace to my world which was burning in flames. He consumed me... More

*π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—*
*π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš› π™»πš’πšœπš*
𝙽 𝙴 πš† 𝙱 𝙴 𝙢 𝙸 𝙽 𝙽 𝙸 𝙽 𝙢 πš‚
𝙰 𝚁 𝚁 𝙸 πš… 𝙰 𝙻
𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 πšƒ 𝚈
𝙷 𝙰 𝙽 𝙢 𝙾 πš… 𝙴 𝚁
𝙻 𝙸 𝙱 𝚁 𝙰 𝚁 𝚈
𝙰 πš‚ πšƒ 𝚁 𝙾 𝙽 𝙾 𝙼 𝚈
𝚁 𝙴 𝙢 πš„ 𝙻 πš„ πš‚
πš‚ 𝙴 𝙲 𝚁 𝙴 πšƒ πš‚
𝙹 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙾 πš„ πš‚
𝙿 𝚁 𝙴 𝙿 𝙰 𝚁 𝙰 πšƒ 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 πš† 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.πšƒ 𝟷
𝙷 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻 𝙾 πš† 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙿.πšƒ 𝟸
𝙽 𝙸 𝙢 𝙷 πšƒ 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙴
𝙳 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻
𝙳 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺
𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 πšƒ 𝚈
πš€ πš„ 𝙸 𝙳 𝙳 𝙸 πšƒ 𝙲 𝙷
𝙿 𝙻 𝙴 𝙰 πš‚ πš„ 𝚁 𝙴
πšƒ 𝙰 πš‚ 𝙺
𝙼 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴
𝙸 𝙼 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙾 πš„ πš‚
𝙱 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙺
*π™½πšŽπš  π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ*
𝙼 𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 πš‚
𝚁 𝙴 πš„ 𝙽 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙲 𝙷 𝚁 𝙸 πš‚ πšƒ 𝙼 𝙰 πš‚
𝙱 𝙰 𝙻 𝙻
𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 πš‚ πš„ 𝚁 𝙴
πš… 𝙸 πš‚ 𝙸 πšƒ 𝙾 𝚁 πš‚
𝙳 𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙼
πš‚ 𝙰 𝙡 𝙴
*π™½πšŽπš  π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ*
𝚁 𝙴 πšƒ πš„ 𝚁 𝙽
𝙳 𝙸 πš‚ πšƒ 𝚁 𝙰 𝙲 πšƒ 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
𝙴 𝙼 𝙾 πšƒ 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 πš‚
πš† 𝙾 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁 πš‚
𝙲 𝙾 𝙽 𝙡 𝙴 πš‚ πš‚
𝙿 𝙾 πšƒ πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁
πš‚ 𝙸 𝙲 𝙺 𝙽 𝙴 πš‚ πš‚
𝙱 𝙴 𝙢
𝙻 𝙾 𝚁 𝙴 𝙽 πš‰ 𝙾
𝙻 𝙴 πšƒ πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁
𝙰 πšƒ πšƒ 𝙰 𝙲 𝙺
𝙷 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻
𝙲 𝙻 𝙾 πš‚ 𝙴 𝚁
𝙱 𝙸 𝚁 πšƒ 𝙷 𝙳 𝙰 𝚈
𝙷 𝙾 𝚁 𝙲 𝚁 πš„ πš‡
𝚁 𝙸 𝙽 𝙢
πš‚ 𝙰 𝙲 𝚁 𝙸 𝙡 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴
𝙴 𝙿 𝙸 𝙻 𝙾 πš„ 𝙢 𝙴
*π™½πšŽπš  π™±πš˜πš˜πš”*
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
𝙱 𝙾 𝙽 πš„ πš‚ 𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 πšƒ 𝙴 𝚁

𝙲 πš„ 𝚁 πš‚ 𝙴

4.9K 81 51
By sxckerlvt

Aurora Rosier
______________________________

I woke up during the night drenched in sweat and my breathing was hitched.I had another nightmare but I can't seem to remember it.

I put on my hoodie over my shorts and slipped on my shoes.I walked down to the common room and saw Mattheo with that girl and a new girl and boy.This new girl was blonde and extremely beautiful and the boy had medium brown hair and a very mysterious aura.

Mattheo noticed me and looked at me like he was trying figure me out but I quickly left the room and made my way to the astronomy tower.

I sat against the pillar and watched as the clouds moved in the sky.I was startled when I felt a presence near me.I quickly stood up and pulled out my wand.

"Lumos"I whispered and a light came out my wand lighting up the room.

Thats when I saw him.

"Miss me princess"spoke the voice as he approached me.

I started walking backwards until my back hit the railing.I didn't say anything, I watched as the boy moved closer to me.I was frozen I couldn't bring myself to move.

"I never got to introduce myself before you apparated away"he paused and grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Evan Lestrange"

"You know, I really did want to kill you but now I'd rather just infuriate you, push you over the edge"he paused and walked closer to me.

He dragged his finger along my jaw and tilted my chin up.

"Drive you insane"he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine

I was so scared I needed to get out of there.He turned around like he was going to leave.

"Crucio" he spat sending the spell at me and watching as it hit me right in the chest.

I fell to my knees, cries and screams left my lips as I begged him to stop.

"Tell anyone it was me and maybe I will kill you princess"He lifted the spell and chuckled before leaving me on the cold floor gasping for air.

I managed to climb onto my feet, i clutched my stomach and pulled my hand away to see blood on my hand.

I saw my hoodie was stained with blood but I was too weak to take it off.I pulled myself along the corridor until I reached the common room.

I walked in and Mattheo was still sat at the couches.I turned my back to them and tried to walk over to the stairs as normal as I could.

I took step and winced as I felt a sharp pain on my side, I immediately clutched my side and the railing for support.

I heard footsteps walk over to me.

"Aurora what's wro-"he must have saw the blood on my jumper as he cut himself off and lifted me up.

He carried me bridal style to his dorm and placed me on his bed.He took off my jumper and saw all the cuts on me.

I could feel the anger radiating off him.

"Who done this to you"he asked as he cleaned the cuts.

He hated me, I knew it.Ever since I told him about what I done he hasn't spoke to me or even looked in my direction.

I tried to calm down my breathes as tears streamed down my face.I went to speak but I knew I couldn't tell him.

"I-I can't"I cried out as i clutched my eyes shut as I couldn't bare the pain anymore.

He stood up and went to walk somewhere but I grabbed his hand.

"Please don't leave me, I know you hate me but I'm scared"I spoke looking up at him threw the tears in my eyes.

He sat back down this time he was next to me.He brought me closer being cautious of the pain I was in.I lay my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

He took my hand in his tracing shapes around the palm of it.

He then let go of my hand and tilted my chin up to make me look at him.

"I could never hate you Aurora"

"I'm sorry"I apologised once again feeling guilty.

Mattheo never opened up to me but he did ask me to never trust his father or make any deals with him and I did the one thing he asked me not to do.

"Stop apologising" he said firmly clearly wanting me to stop.

I was shivering a little and decided I needed to change clothes.

"I need to get new clothes"I mumbled against his chest as I listened to the beating of his heart.

He slipped out from underneath me and walked over to his wardrobe.He walked back with a pair of grey sweatpants and a black hoodie.

I sat on the edge of the bed and went to take off my top but I felt something tear.I cried out which caught Mattheos attention who was changing his clothes behind me.

He rushed over to me and saw the cut that had opened.He took off my top which was already half off.

He lay me down on his bed and pulled out his wand.

"This is going to hurt"he replied squeezing my hand.

He mumbled an Incantation and a sharp pain shot up my side and I cried.

Mattheo held me as I sobbed from the pain.

"It was Evan"

I felt him tense at my words.I clutched onto his shirt as I was too weak to hold myself up.

He helped me change into the clothes and I lay back on the bed trying not to move to much.

He went over and took off his shirt he didn't bother putting a shirt on instead he walked into the bathroom wearing black joggers and no top.

I sat up from the bed wincing a little at the pain and reached over to the nightstand and picked up the glass of water.

I took a sip of the water, my hand was shaking a little.I placed it back down on the table and rubbed my eyes a little.

I pulled the duvet up a little bit, I slowly lifted my arm trying to tie my hair back.

I grabbed my hair and tied the bobble around it, my arms fell as they were too tired.As Mattheo walked out the bathroom I went to tightened the bobble.

My face screwed up as I tried not to make a sound.Apparently I wasn't good enough at hiding it as he walked up and sat next to me placing my arms back on my lap and he tightened my hair bobble for me.

He got in next to me and lay down.He grabbed my hand to help me lay down but flinched when he touched it.

"Your freezing"he pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around me along the with duvet.

My back was pushed against his chest and his arm was wrapped around my waist.I could feel his warm breathe fanning against my neck.

"Whats on your mind"he asked taking ahold of my cold hand in his warming it up.

"Is there going to be a war"I asked turning myself round slowly to face him.

He helped me move round and placed a hand on my cheek.

"I'm not sure".

"I'm scared of him"I whispered, he knew I was referring to Evan.

I'm not brave and I know that, I always had Willow we protected each other when our big brothers didn't and now I'm not talking to her I feel a sense of fear despite having Mattheo.

"He's not going to touch you again or I'll kill him myself"

I looked up at him and flashed a weak smile.

He may be broken but his heart is pure.He doesn't deserve the pain and suffering he's been put through.

He leaned closer to me and placed his lips on mine.

It was a soft meaningful kiss, it was passionate and full of care.He was careful with me, I'm broken too which I think draws me to him.

His arm was under my neck and I lay my cheek against his bare skin.He placed his head on top of mine keeping us close.

"Goodnight"I whispered smiling against his arm.

"Goodnight darling"he hummed against my head.
__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 6.6K 64
π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘œ 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 | π‘ π‘šπ‘’Μˆπ‘‘ (book 1) He was troubling, she was confusing. He wanted her, she wanted him. He made her crazy, she made him f...
284K 3.9K 24
𝖑𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍, an enemies to lovers with dual pov. A girl named Emma Nott has a deep hatred for her brothers best friend, Mattheo Riddle. ...
832 15 28
To love an enemy with a curse - and compassion. (REVAMPED) - Death Eaters - SMUT CONTENT Harry Potter x Y/n Riddle
5.7K 255 32
A dual POV from year one to seven of Mattheo x reader The hardened heart of the unlovable Slytherin who is feared by his peers and revered amongst ot...