[BL] Stimulating To Be Raised...

By Erishi_An

Stimulating To Be Raised By A Virtual Lover被虚拟恋人养真刺激 Author(s) 咬猫耳朵 Status in COO 90 chapters (Completed) Des... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8
Extra 9

Chapter 63

1K 67 0
By Erishi_An

Zhu Qingan clicked on Weibo, and as expected, he received an Aite from the promotion Weibo.

——The game not only sent out the trailer, but also registered a special promotion Weibo.

[@Very tasty publicity group: The trailer for the horror suspense 3D TV series “I’m Super Delicious in the Eyes of Li Gui” is officially on sale. Thanks to the original author @Ben Maoxu for providing the script and acting as the male lead @Zhu Qingan. 】

As soon as Weibo was posted, countless fans swarmed in.

The trailer shows the editing of various highlights in the play from different angles.
Red dancing shoes that jump for no reason in the middle of the night, the head on the pillow, the abandoned school where the sound of jumping off the building every night, the blood-stained school uniform, the ghost who handed bloody love letters to the protagonist…

And the most exciting scene in the whole play-after the protagonist is with the ghost king boy, every time he goes out, he follows thousands of ghosts behind him, and every place he walks brings up a large starry sky of ghost fire.

——This is the first time that Zhu Qingan has officially appeared in front of everyone on the screen.

His acting skills are not inferior. Very worthy of this impressive special effect.

Fans know that Zhu Qingan went to film, but they didn’t expect it to be so great.
The Empire’s horror films have always been very unpopular, but this one is different. Every frame allows people to be in it, thrilling to feel the emotions of the protagonist every moment.

Just three minutes later, this trailer has been on the hot search, crushing a series of movies and TV series that have worked so hard to buy the hot search position.

[It’s great! ! Human and ghost love is over! ! 】

[Hee hee I am super delicious in Li Gui’s eyes~~ Which aspect is it delicious? ? 】

[An An is so cute, it looks really delicious! ! 】

[The ghost will throw the protagonist down! Hiding in his bed in the middle of the night like this! ! 】

After Zhu Qingan watched everyone’s support for himself, his throat was slightly stubborn, and there was warmth after another in his heart.

He drooped his eyebrows, turned off Weibo, and quietly glanced at An An’s “False Love” lying quietly on the screen.
Thanks to this game…

If it were for him a year ago, he had never thought that he would be so smooth.
He gave a chuckle.

Thanks to Qin Hengyi.

…He thinks of Qin Hengyi, and can’t help but think of his parents.

If mom and dad are there, he really wants to tell them.

——His future three hundred years later, he is not alone at all, loved by many people. He also has the ability to create love.

He is a very happy child.

It’s a pity… they are no longer there.

Zhu Qingan sighed lightly, a little regretful.
Zhu Qingan put down his light brain and habitually wanted to prepare something for Qin Hengyi. The weather has been a bit hot recently, it is suitable to eat a bit cold food. And the little fans on the gourmet online store are also waiting to be fed.

He thought about it and decided to make coconut cake.

Delicious and refreshing coconut milk, coated with milk, mung bean powder, and isinglass powder. After being frozen in the refrigerator, it turns into delicious jelly-sized cubes, and then spreads a layer of crunchy powdered Oreo frost, decorated with a few slices of fresh fruit. A delicate and refreshing coconut cake is ready.

When Zhu Qingan scanned the coconut milk cake into the online store, he also called a delivery robot. He packed the coconut milk cake and prepared to send it to Qin Hengyi.

When he handed the courier to the courier robot, he frowned and remembered something.

The robot was a little confused and said, “The two packages you sent last time have been delivered safely. Do you have any questions?”

Zhu Qingan: “…” Two?

He remembered… something. He has sent the muzzle to Qin Hengyi.

At that time, he had just woke up and was a little confused, thinking that he had only given away a bowl of green bean paste.
When he entered the game before, he thought he had escaped. But unexpectedly, he finally jumped into the pit he dug.

Qin Hengyi received the big set from the little lover personally, it is impossible not to think about it.

The meaning of this kind of gift is obvious, not to mention some shy gadgets.

The kind used specifically for Zhu Qingan.
At this time, any explanation seemed weak.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He sent the express robot away in a panic. The whole person was red and ran to the bathroom to wash his face vigorously.
He thought about it.

——He can only delay time vigorously.
Anyway… Qin Hengyi will not force myself…?

He walked out of the bathroom, ran to bed, and wrapped himself in a blanket. He only showed half of his eyes, staring at the light brain outside the quilt.

Guangnao’s private mailbox was empty.
He blacklisted the person who harassed him. If at this time, the other party sends those nondescript news to himself, he will explode.

Finally, Zhu Qingan buried his face in the pillow and fell asleep in a daze.
Zhu Qingan was awakened by the bell outside the door.

Since he often sends things, he just let the courier robot enter his base and deliver the courier to the door of the room.

He poked his head out, rubbed his eyes, got out of bed subconsciously, and opened the door.

The little penguin-style robot, half shorter than him, handed a box of things with his small paws.

When he touched the other’s fluffy hair, his mind finally became clearer. He frowned.

——When did he… buy something online? The person he currently knows has not said that he wants to give himself a gift?

The boy was puzzled, and carried the courier into the room. The sender and address on the courier slip were blank. He carefully confirmed that the courier was not a dangerous item before attempting to open it.

A brown envelope was placed in the express. Under the envelope was a set of clothes and some small things.

He saw that the letter of the envelope was Qin Hengyi, and he was relieved. His cheeks were slightly red, and he opened the envelope. What caught my eye was a line of very handsome fonts
[Little cute, you blacklisted me, I am not happy. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

[You are really disobedient. It seems that you really lack punishment. 】

[I gave you some small things, you can figure it out. Little cute. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

what?

He didn’t expect the other party to have this trick. He threw the envelope aside with a complicated mood and glanced at the clothes sent by the other party.

It was a little white patterned skirt, very short, super short, and could not cover even the most basic things. It is self-evident that this dress is used for what occasion and for whom.

There is a bag of small things next to the clothes.

Zhu Qingan only glanced, pursing his lips. Then silently crumpled the clothes into a ball and threw them into the corner.

After he finished processing the clothes, he saw the bottom of the box again, with a black card and a small note pressed.

【Hey. Little cute. I’m here to give you a black card. There is a lot of money in it. You need to buy more delicious food. You are too thin, and your waist is too thin. You need more meat to look healthy. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He is a good citizen. -Absolutely-will never accept such bribes/bribery and harassment.

He packed up these things and planned to make a short report with the real Qin Hengyi.

Zhu Qingan called the courier robot and sent the goods. He sat on the sofa, thinking about how he would complain to the man. As soon as the courier arrived at the destination, he found a holographic helmet to put on himself.

[Welcome back to “False Love”! 】

Zhu Qingan opened his eyes.

He doesn’t remember how many times he entered the game. He got out of bed very skillfully and found the courier and Qin Hengyi who had sent it.

At the same time, he also saw…what he gave to Qin Hengyi.

The little pink box was taken apart, and a large stack of flat gadgets were scattered and opened, each of which was rolled up to the size of Zhu Qingan’s palm. It’s worthy of being extra large.

The boy looked at them, a little dazed, his cheeks flushed. Until the man walked around behind him, he took a sweet bite of his little horn.

The young little succubus raised his head and flapped his little wings a few times: “Mr. Qin…” His eyes were a little red, and he might have encountered difficulties again. He hesitated: “I already sent you that person’s account yesterday. Do you have any new findings?”

Qin Hengyi looked solemn and frowned, “I looked at it…I think he has an indescribable sense of familiarity. But I can’t remember…what the hell is all about.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

No, he doesn’t want it.

He doesn’t want Qin Hengyi like that.
Zhu Qingan quietly started to make a small report: “Mr. Qin, I pulled him into the blacklist yesterday. But he did other things today. He sent me these things.”

He said as he took out the courier.

Small notes, envelopes, black cards, clothes and those strange gadgets were spread out one by one.

Qin Hengyi glanced at the small note, his expression instantly turned gloomy and gloomy, and his red eyes seemed to glow like flames.

Zhu Qingan was afraid that Qin Hengyi would not be able to understand these gadgets, so he explained it dogmatically: “Mr. Qin, he sent me… handcuffs and whips… well, and this thing to wear on his mouth.”

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

“Ah, this thing can hold the mouth into a big O shape!” Zhu Qingan thought for a moment, and said in surprise: “But what’s the use of this? Is it used to eat something?”
Qin Hengyi:"…………"

The man didn’t speak, his face was sullen, and he used magic to burn those things to ashes. The breeze blew, and the ashes disappeared into the air.

He doesn’t care who the other party is. He didn’t allow young people to be filthy.

He pushed the black-haired boy onto the bed. Colorful little balloons were scattered on the bed at some time.

He recognized these gadgets, which were given to him by his little lover.

He knew that the other party had already thought it through.

The man leaned over and took a bite of Zhu Qingan’s lips gently. The boy’s cheeks instantly turned crimson.

When Zhu Qingan thought he would not protect himself this time, the man patted him on the cheek and said softly: “I won’t hurt you this time. Let’s deal with the person who harassed you first.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan returned to reality.

He touched his lips, remembering that the man seemed to have kissed him this time.
Even if they didn’t do that step, his face was still red, and his heart was beating wildly inexplicably.

The light brain on the bedside made a ding-dong sound untimely.

Zhu Qingan moved his body and turned on the light brain.

——A strange account, sent him a photo.
When Zhu Qingan saw the content in the photo, he panicked.

——The black-haired teenager in the photo is lying on a big European bed, his face is crimson and his eyes are blurred.

What is even more striking is that a large pile of imaginative muzzles are scattered behind him.

This is the scene in the game. He just experienced it a few minutes ago.
Next second.

The other party sent a new message.

[An An. You and that person? Have you used up that stack of things? 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.2K 28
Susan Reid was kept a secret for a long time. Her older brother who practically raised her made sure of it to keep her safe. When she however finishe...
52.5K 1.1K 103
Gu Yang read this youth campus novel. The male lead, Fan Yuan, had superior IQ, top grades, incomparable handsomeness, countless strengths, gentle te...
114K 4.1K 76
魔尊只想走剧情 Status : 74 Chapters + 2 Extras (Completed) Author : Jimo Yao Fang Li transmigrated into the cannon fodder gong demon lord of a dogblood no...
247K 8.2K 200
Title: Author︰賦予 Status: Completed Description: [The conscientious and conscientious villain Shou X is blackened by being stabbed with a knife] Jiaya...