Overlady

By Asking_alexandria

Overlord fanfic Contains spoilers for the anime Sporadic updates An MMORPG player finds himself trapped in th... More

Bio
Bio
Disclaimer
Arc 1: Chapter 1
Bio
Arc 1: chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1 :Chapter 5
Announcement : ON HOLD
Note
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 7
Arc 1: Chapter 8
Arc 1: chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
Arc 1 : Chapter 11 part 1
A/N
Arc: 1 chapter 11 part 2
Arc 1:Chapter 12
Announcement
Arc 1: Chapter 14
Arc 1 : Chapter 15
Not an update yet
Arc 1: Chapter 16
Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 1
Arc 1: Chapter 17 part 2
Arc 1 : Chapter 18
Arc 1: Chapter 19
Arc 2
Arc 2: Chapter 1
Arc 2: Chapter 2
Arc 2: Chapter 3
Not an update
Arc 2: Chapter 4
Arc 2: Chapter 5
Arc 2: Chapter 6
Arc 2 : Chapter 7
Arc 2: Chapter 8

Arc 1: Chapter 13

2.8K 96 20
By Asking_alexandria

*The Great Tomb of Nazarick *

You sat on your throne listening to Arthur (Angel) read a list of things needed for the Temple.

"Mistress, have you decided on the name yet?"

"Hmm, it will come to me when I see it. Let's leave that for last." you've been brainstorming the perfect name for a while now, but all of them sounded tacky. However, you have a feeling that when you do see the temple, it will come to you.

"What colours have you decided on Lady Y/N"

"Stick to purple, blue, red, silver and gold. I'm sure Jibril will figure out how to blend them well."

"And the Crest?" he asked, gesturing to three angel knights who each held a prototype based on your search for previous instructions. You wanted something that would represent the goddess race.

"The one in the middle, that's the one" you decided.

"It's perfect, marvellous job!"

You were pleased with that one. You continued to choose between fabric and colours and how you wanted the main room of the temple a replica of your throne room.

You dismissed Arthur after a while and had Yuri Alpha prepare some afternoon tea and snacks. Honestly, this has become somewhat of a pass time to you.

****

Time skip to next day*

With only a day left before the temple is complete, you got up early to make final arrangements for the temple.

You made your way to the audience throne room on your floor with Arthur tailing you. Taking a seat on your throne you motioned for Arthur to begin.

"My Lady still needs to choose who will be left in charge of the temple along with additional personnel such as guards, priestesses and groundsmen," he listed.

You thought about it for a while before adding your input.

"Summon Ulrike!" you ordered the angel maid to your left.

After a few moments the doors open to present a child looking woman with floor-length hair.

She approaches you before bowing,

"Greeting Mistress" her soft voice called out with a smile gracing her face.

"Hello Ulrike" you greeted back with a smile.

"I called you here for a very important job," you started before taking a sip of your tea.

You swallowed slowly before resting the teacup down.

"For the temple that's underway, I want you to become the head priestess and the devout ones under you priestesses."

"Hai! We will do our best Mistress" she agreed without hesitation.

"Very good, Arthur will give you further instructions, but do prepare to leave tomorrow for Carne Village," you advised.

Taking her leave, you placed your attention back on Arthur.

"For guards, simply choose from the angel knights. Assign humanoid maids and get people for grounds work."

"As you wish, my lady," he responded making marks on his ledger.

"For the rules, simply follow the guidelines in the book I gave you. I will add the most important ones later."

As you wrap up with Arthur, a knock sounded at the door.

"Come in," the door opened to reveal an angel maid, and if you remember correctly, she was one of the maids you assigned to look after the magic beast eggs.

"Greetings Mistress Y/N," she bowed.

"What is the matter?" you asked after allowing her to rise.

"The level 4 beast egg had hatched My lady" she reported.

You were a little surprised. To be honest, you didn't remember anything about the eggs.

"That's wonderful, bring it to me" you ordered. You were definitely in a good mood, things were coming together nicely.

About five minutes later, the angel maid entered the room once more followed by two angel guards holding a cage.

Looking towards Arthur, he got the message and brought the cage closer to you, before carefully opening it.

A brilliant vermillion bird flies out, circling the room. You wore the bird perch armband that the maid presented with her help, before holding your (right/left) arm out.

The bird squawked before landing docilely on your arm perch.

You held your pointer finger out, teasing the bird a bit. It brushed its feathered head against your fingers before nipping at your finger playfully.

You couldn't help the beautiful smile that bloomed on your face.

You continued to tease the little guy some more as you thought of a name for him.

"Suzaku, that's what I will call you" you decided.

"Do you like it, Suzaku?"

The bird squawked again, nuzzling your hand.

**** End of Chapter****

A/N: Hello lovelies! , thanks for the kind comments and for reading.

The feedback are well appreciated 😊.

I plan to add a list of rules for the temple/religion. You can leave your input here, it should be liked the ten commandments where they are absolute rules that should always be followed.

It doesn't have to be ten, it can be 3 or 5. I'm basically asking for your bottom line.

Arthur*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588 8 3
Yggdrasil a DMMO-RPG is finally shutting after 12 years, Momonga and his friend Mikoto stay on the game together during it's last few minutes as they...
16.7K 571 9
One of the founding members of the Ainz Ooal Gown guild on Yggdrasil, Y/n is a ferocious warrior with a deep knowledge of magic. He and Momonga are t...
54.7K 883 23
YGGRASIL, a game that the entire world know is coming to its end after a long 12 years of beloved memories but one of the Original Guilds had stayed...
95.6K 3K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...