love beyond borders : An Emot...

By Irasija

Mr. Wang Lin a very successful businessman based from China meets Ammu ( Ms. Simi Varma) an Indian girl durin... More

Trip to Dubai
First Meet and the misunderstandings
First Meeting And The Misunderstandings
quarrell and apology
My hometown ...Kerala (India)
Burning the photo
Back to China
God's Wish
How good she is at crying
Indoor and Outdoor game, tit for tat
Will you marry me
Truth revealed
It's a hand moving on her body...
I touched you everywhere..... and kissed
Moving to his villa
First Kiss
Visit to Wang family
Onam fest ...
Is he your lover...
Wanted to sleep over the beautiful moment...
Today is your marriage
Beware the weapon is sharp at both end....
I never go back on my words
Did you ever had sex.....
Neither your friend nor your soul mate...
It's the drug.... Bear with me....
unveiling the beauty...
Photo brother is using you
You are not that beautiful as you think....
my real wife, my soul mate....
Let's play the game straight and fair
Keep an "all the best" for free
I feel mortal, if I don't speak
I will not come back to China.......
You are not that welcome my angel..
She is my bottom line....
Iam madly in love with....
Don't forget Iam here only as Fuzhi's friend.....
Lin hold me like this forever...
Wish you were never born....
Fight with me justifying your husband...
Come I will show you my baby....
Her messy hair and torn out dress....
Never mess with a Keralite girl...
She doesn't gives time to regret
Only Me.....
I don't mind even if I die now...
You will never have a peaceful life
Right person to spend her last moment...
Heartless Devil
Lin Iam dying, help me
His distraction is you
Hide this stupid owl face
Iam special to God
Be mine forever, only mine
Truth is stranger than fiction
Never let you cry....
Kill me...
Already given the best tip.....
She is sleeping....
You are her soul...
LOVE BEYOND BORDERS .....
Yours and Only Yours Ammu....

Who is Ammu?

6 0 0
By Irasija

Ammu flinched from the thunder sound and she stood there in the rain, she was no more scared of the lightning but unknowingly flinched from ear defeaning thunder. She walked with heavy steps until stopped by pair of hands that pulled her to tight embrace and she knows the familiar strong chest  and hands that always held her from falling down out of dismay or  drowning in great agony.

She hugged and cried in Fuzhi's embrace and he kissed on her head and tightly held her being afraid whether he may lose her again forever.

Ammu : I gave my heart to the wrong person... Fuzhi...to the wrong person... I knew this would come but I can't hold it anymore. I wish to die this moment.. I don't want to live anymore.... Why fate is being too cruel to me... Whose curse is over me that made my life so miserable.....

Fuzhi : Ammu...don't cry Ammu, everything will be alright.... (Ammu interrupts)

Ammu : Fuzhi he tipped me, he valued  my love  just as a service. (showing the card) This is the value of my love, its only worth this card Fuzhi.I thought he is my soul.... He..... He turns out to be my client to enjoy my service...I was blind Fuzhi... I mistook the client as my soul...

Fuzhi : let it go...  You aways told me to  let it go what is not  yours...why don't you think as such.... Please Ammu hold on..

Ammu : let it go.. How can I.. He shattered my trust, my love, my life...... I hate him...(sobs)  I hate him....

Ammu felt dizzy and Fuzhi lifted her to his car.He took her to his presidential suite in Hotel Burj Al Arab.

While Lin who left Ammu on the street felt restless, he felt as if he lost half of him. He leaned to the car seat and closed his eyes and saw the pair of sorrowful eyes with grievance,. He suddenly opened his eyes out of fright, couldn't face those pitiful honest eyes,. He got more worried as the lightning and rain increased.

Lin asked the driver to drive back, he knows how scared Ammu is of lightning . Due to heavy rain there was a massive traffic jam, the vehicles were standstill. Lin got down from the car and ran to the spot where he left Ammu.He wandered in the heavy rain looking for her like an unsound man. It's just ten minutes he had left her, she should not have gone too far, but he couldn't trace her.

With heavy heart he walked back and saw his car still stranded in the traffic. He got in and rubbed his forehead, he understood even if he see Ammu with another man in bed he won't be able to hate her, he would still love her. Those ten minutes without her beside  was a hell for him.

After hours of being trapped in traffic he reached the hotel room, he packed his luggage and saw the greeting card on the table, with hesitation he threw it into his suitcase. He vacated the room and headed back to China.

Ammu was physically and mentally exhausted so she slept for hours... Fuzhi  was so scared that he sat beside her, even checked whether she is breathing. He held her hand and watched her sleeping. He dried her hair that was still wet from rain and covered her with the quilt.

Later Ammu woke up....

Fuzhi : Ammu keep that card away, why are you holding it always.

Ammu : "" "(eyes moist)

Fuzhi :Ammu second brother might have  behaved  out of anger, may be it's he couldn't control his emotion. You know very well  about his temper better  than me.

Ammu : Fuzhi...whatever be it,I will not give him a second chance, the words he used is beyond the pale...  I will never love him.... (sobs).. The moment he tipped me, Iam dead for him.... He doesn't need my love, Iam just a person who serve him at his wish.

Fuzhi : Ammu.... What are you saying...

Ammu : Fuzhi..  Iam dead.... (voice quavered) Iam broken.. I don't have anywhere to go, I can't go back to grandpa, I don't want him to see me in such a pathetic condition.

Fuzhi : What do you mean you have nowhere to go, Ammu... please will you come with me...

Ammu : No Fuzhi..... I have no relationship with your brother, then why should I accept yours...

Fuzhi : (furious tone) Are we related only through brother.... Are we? You don't have any other feelings for me... 

Ammu : Fuzhi.... Iam sorry.... I didn't mean to hurt you....

Fuzhi : Ammu if you consider me at least as an acquaintance come with me Please....

Ammu : Fuzhi you are not just an acquaintance.You are always my soul mate Fuzhi. But how can he tip me..(sobs) He tipped me..

Fuzhi was worried as he could see Ammu sliding into depression. She always holds the card and keeps on chanting "He tipped me..." and cried too. Sometimes she talks a lot, sometimes remains silent as if lost in some other world. He brought her to his villa and contacted a well known psychiatrist .

The psychiatrist advised that its "situational depression" and she will require  certain sessions of behavioural therapies.

While Lin came back to his villa and asked Aunt Xun to burn all the belongings of Ammu as seeing them will remind him about Ammu.  Aunt Xun wanted to ask the reason but didn't had the courage seeing Lin's cold attitude.

Lin packed all her dresses and accessories including the small wooden box in which she had kept their photo. He took the box and peered, he wanted to open it to see for the last time their photo. But his hatred resisted him and hence didn't know that she had also kept her latest treasure, the pregnancy test slide showing positive result. He gave the belongings to Aunt Xun and asked her to set it on fire immediately.

Aunt Xun took the things and kept in her room. She was not able to burn Ammu's belongings so easily as she always treated her as own grand daughter.

In the next few days Lin shuttled himself to different branches of his Company in China as well as abroad to keep him busy. He ignored calls from Fuzhi as well as Yong. They were equally upset for Lin as he travelled all alone without his assistant or bodyguards.

After one week  he reached his villa and saw Yong waiting for him. Lin didn't speak to him and sat on the couch.

Yong : Boss, I tried to contact you many times why didn't you  answer my calls, even tried in madam's phone when you both were in Dubai.

Lin : "" "( with blank expression)

Yong : Boss, why did you leave madam, I wished you have not done anything disgraceful out of haste. Boss I told you the recorder was edited, its Wei Chen, he purposely send it to you to create misunderstanding between you both. He just used the opportunity to venge his enmity to madam.

Lin : (angrily with cold eyes )  So now what, are you here to say that those audio clips were fake.

Yong : Boss they were not fake but edited, here is the one with full conversation , Boss please hear it with self - possession.

Lin frowns and hears the whole conversation.. He burst out into tears. He smashed and threw whatever he saw before him.  He sat on the floor with his hands brushed into his hairs and head lowered.. "What have I done,She..She won't forgive me.She told me ,she will not forgive me.I ...I won't let her die. She can't leave me.She promised me she will not leave me until.. "

Lin stops and realises why Ammu told she will stay with him until her death, she told him she needs time. Lin cried like a baby.He was no more a cold CEO He was just a husband.... A common man

Yong : Boss please control yourself, Please .... You didn't do it purposely, Iam sure madam will forgive you, she will understand you....

Lin : Where is Ammu.I want to see her now.Where is she......

Yong : Boss she is with Young master....

They both goes to Fuzhi's villa, in the living room Fuzhi was working on his laptop. When he saw Lin he could no more show the respect to him.Though he wanted Lin to come and meet Ammu but still  he showed his indifference to him and stared at him with cold eyes....

Lin : Where is Ammu.

Fuzhi : Why are you looking for her now , are you not satisfied with what you have done to her. I think you have paid enough for her service....

Lin : Shut up, Iam looking for my wife. Where is she.

Fuzhi : Your wife ! ,is she your wife..... Did you ever consider her as your wife....

Lin : Fuzhi, This is not the time to argue.... I need to talk to her now...

Fuzhi : Brother.... I don't think she will talk to you. She is in the garden..

Lin rushes out to the garden and saw Ammu  sitting in the swing with her head leaning to the iron chain of the swing. Lin went near her, he couldn't look into her eyes as his heart was heavy with guilt and his mind afraid  whether she will reject him, worried she will avoid him. Lin bent on his knees for her to face him striaght and held her hands inside his palm, his head lowered.....

Ammu looked at him blankly and did not speak. Lin raised his head as she was not willing to speak, when he saw her face got stunned.There were  dark circles underneath her eyes , face seems pale from fatigue, lips were dry and those beautiful eyes were no more alive, they were expressionless. She doesn't seems to looking at him.

Lin : Ammu..Ammu... (shook her)

Ammu looked at Lin with a blank gaze..

Lin : (held her face on his palm) Ammu, why are you not speaking, Ammu Iam sorry... I did a big mistake, please forgive me.. Ammu.... (patted on her face)..

Ammu pulled out  her hand from his hold and checked the bank card.

Lin : Ammu, please don't ignore me, please call my name for once. I couldn't spent a minute without you, without hearing from you.. Ammu..please... You are pretending isn't it, just to punish me, you are pretending right. Ammu you hit me, beat me, don't punish me with your silence....

Lin lifts her hand and made her to slap over his face  but once he left her hand it just fell to her lap as if  numb.Ammu tilted her head and  looked at Lin with confusion, her eyes were unfocused.

Lin : Ammu... Ammu.. Talk to me.... Scold me for leaving you, for not listening to you, Ammu  please..

Ammu  speaks in husky voice, keeping her index finger on her lips.. "Shh...Lin doesn't like too much voice.... Sshh...". Lin got stunned and with pitiful eyes....

Lin : Ammu... What are you saying....
He touched her cheeks and moved his hand to hold her shoulders and looks her with confusion. He couldn't belive that  she had lost her mind .

Ammu :  Ammu ! Who is Ammu?
She checks the card again and said whimpering " Lin tipped me."

Lin : (trembling voice) Stop it Ammu.. Please for gods sake, stop it. Forgive me  please, Iam  sorry.
Oh.. God, What have I done.Ammu please I need you. What I said to you is all lie... See(keeps her ears on his chest) hear..It's beating for you.What you said is true,It's only you there Ammu...Only you.. Please hear me,Listen to me.I promise you I will listen to all what you talks , I won't stop you anymore.

"I was lying from the beginning Ammu, I always loved you. You are the only girl I have fallen for, I have bowed to. Ammu please hear me..listen to me.., Ammu I will take you back to the same street in Dubai  and.....and.. will beg to you on my knees to forgive me, just speak to me now....

Ammu cries looking into the card....

Lin  throws the card to the lawn and raised Ammu from the swing and  hugged her. She struggled and  pushed him to the ground with all her might and scrawls on the lawn searching for the card crying crazily " I lost it.... Where is it, Its... Its my tip. Lin... (sobs).

Lin tried to stop her but she shoves him away....

Fuzhi came to the lawn and finds the card for her, she took it from him and hugs him and says smiling  "Lin tipped me this for my service"and she  cries with heavy breathing.

Fuzhi patted on her back and made her to sit on the swing.

Fuzhi : Brother ,I think now you are clear with everything.And don't take the card from her..I tried to keep it away from her, but she cried for it, even after giving it back she was  afraid that I may take it. She watched it whole day and night without sleeping.Please don't provoke her anymore she hadn't slept for last two days, if she behaves so the therapy may not work on her.

Lin : I will take her home. I can find the best psychiatrist available in the world to cure my Ammu....

Fuzhi :  Sorry brother, her grandpa is coming. He wanted me to take care of her, you please leave now.. I thought your presence would calm her but its getting worse, you please leave now...

Lin : Fuzhi do you doubt that I won't take good care of her....

Fuzhi : No it's not that brother, now she is under treatment of the best psychiatrist available here, within few more sessions she will be fine. You can  come and visit  then.. Nobody will restrict you. Her grandpa wants to take her home, I think a change is essential for her better recovery. Don't worry brother everything will be fine.

Lin looks at Ammu who was lying on the lawn with moist eyes and walks to his car.

After two weeks of therapy session, Ammu's gets back to her normal sense, but she talks less. Though her response is fine her energetic and high spirit behavior faded or no more could be traced. Her routine activities gradually came back.

She walked around Fuzhi's villa leisurely after lunch and saw the bedroom with door engraved "HEAVEN", out of curiosity she turned the knob and the door opened. What she saw inside  made her eyes moist and realise a bitter truth. She immediately got out of the bedroom and went to the garden.

Her heart beat was throbbing and her mind piled with lots of  memories and incedents. She couldn't accept the truth and lost in her mind battle and  frinched from a gentle touch on her shoulder.

She turned back and saw Fuzhi, she struggled to face him as worried whether he knew that she had checked the bedroom.

Fuzhi : Why are you sweating Ammu, are you all right..

Ammu : Iam fine... Iam fine... Good... Fuzhi, I want to move to my apartment in A city and also want to meet some of my colleagues too. I need a change Fuzhi.

Fuzhi : You want to leave, Ammu stay here please,Iam afraid to send you alone...

Ammu : Who told Iam alone.... Iam not alone Fuzhi,Lin's tip is with me always.....

Fuzhi thinks its the card and Ammu is talking about her child....

Fuzhi :  Ammu, stop talking about that...

Ammu : Okay, Iam sorry.... But I will leave tomorrow, don't worry I will call you if anything needed..

Fuzhi agrees  as  Ammu insisted and she moves to her apartment with another great agony and guilt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603 19 17
"You cannot force me to stay with you " was her words on which he chuckled "sweetheart I can very well make you stay with me forever" *winked* ______...
Battle Scars By Biliai

General Fiction

529 28 37
Life is a game of winning and losing. Some are players; some are pawns. However, players face hard truths. Players take risks. Pawns get used. When...
1.3K 77 26
Dhruv get married to Darpan by forcefully. By giving her father money. Both are married but neither is happy. Will they be able to forget their pas...
33.7K 1.3K 53
Zara Malik, the introverted girl that is always running away from her problems, is in love with her childhood crush Ayaan Saeed. When she tries to di...