Mobile Legends Golden Gala

By miarebel65

As Zlatan is getting modernized day by day, it had been chosen as the host for the 21st Golden Gala in the L... More

Aftermath
Fight Song
Invitation
Gavin Paxley
Engaged
Stiches
Caring
Proven
Break Up
Loving You More Than Him
Stranger
The Job
Meaning of Loyalty
Field Ops
Aamon Paxley
Between Brothers
Mine
Dress Up
Finally Yours
Dolled-Up
New Groom
Raid
To Keep
You're a Snake
Accompany
Waltz
White Rose
Intruders
Betray and Guilt

Jealousy

215 6 9
By miarebel65

Hanabi's POV

After the maid had helped me put on some clothes, the maid had escorted me to the dining room, where Aamon was working down on some documents. "M'lady is here, my lord," a maid announced to him. He gave the document to the steward and gestured me sat next to him.

I did as he said and sat down next to him and he ordered the servants to bring in the food. As we were waiting, I stole a glance of him and I must admit he really looked like a king, sitting on his lavish throne. He noticed me looking at him, so I quickly turned my head away. He then gently grabbed my chin and pulled my head to look at him in the eye. "Don't be shy Hana, I know you enjoy admiring my looks," he smirked at me as he placed a loving kiss on my own lips.

I wanted so bad to push him away as I was afraid if the servants caught us in the moment, but I guess I am under his spell and return the kiss. As he broke the kiss, right on time servants brought in our breakfast. As we were eating, I then realised that I am still Gavin's working partner. How would I face him, since I am now engaged to Aamon.

"Is there something wrong with the food Hana?" Aamon asked as he noticed that haven't taken another bite of my food.

"Oh, no there is nothing wrong with the food, Aamon," I shook my head, "it's just I have work today and I am still Gavin's partner".

"I have made some arrangements for that matter," he replied as I let out a sigh of relief, "however it will take time for the squad to arrange another partner for you Hana; so in the mean time, you will still be my brother's partner".

I slumped in my chair as I am uneasy with the thought of working with Gavin. "Does he know that I am no longer engaged to him?" I asked,

"He does, but he does not know who is his replacement; and I am trusting you to keep our engagement to ourselves Hana. I had promised him, that I would announced our engagement at the gala".

"So I have to keep this a secret for a week? What's next? Am I expecting that our wedding will be held after the gala," I sarcastically said as I chew on my toast.

"Noncense, the wedding will be held at the end of the year Hana," he replied and I looked at him in surprised. "Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"No, I am just appalled. Based on your personality, I thought we would be wedded sooner," I admitted as I blushed.

I watched him plastering that infamous smirk on his face as he ordered me to come closer to him. I stood up from my chair and walked over to him. He then grabbed my hand and slightly pulling it, making me fall right onto his lap. "Just because of my personality is more dominant, in your context; doesn't mean it will cloud my better judgement," he gave my cheek a sweet peck.

This is the first time he gave a peck. I was totally gobsmacked. I could fell his hands slithering around my waist, pulling my body closer to his chest, feeling the rhythmic beat of his heart; and I certain that he could feel mine as well. "If it were up to me, my dear," his whisper lingers of huskiness, "you would be carrying of what's ours inside of you".

I didn't took me long to understand of what he meant. My heart began to beat more rapidly then before, as I could imagine myself having a family with my soon-to-be groom. Aamon sneakily unzipped the collar of my uniform, as his lips follow down as well and stopped at the my colorbone as he added another mark, with the many marks he left behind.

I guess this uniform has it's benefits, it can hide the marks after a moment of intimacy. After breakfast, I retracted my weapon and kept it well in one of my small sachets. I wanted to walk there or even just use my athletic jumps and dashes to arrive at work, but my secret fiance decided to give me a ride instead.

I became hesitant of the idea, as I am afraid that it will soon spread nasty rumours that will make my jon a lot harder; and maybe compromised my 'objective'. I quickly tried to sneak away from his sights, so I would be able to go to work on my own, alas, here I am in the front seat with Aamon driving. I cursed under my breathe, that he is as quick and swift as his younger brothers. I now know how Gusion got his lightning reflexes.

"Aamon, I still think this would be a bad idea," I finally tell his what's on my mind.

"How so?" he asked as he truly oblivious the future of lowlife female employee.

"I am the ex-member of Gusion's squad, which the biggest group of interest to S.A.B.E.R." I began, "my colleagues would think, I slept with powerful man, just to climb up the ranks". I clenched my fists tightly as I can imagine the accusations of the other agents of me.

I would never stoop that low to reach higher ranks. I was just chosen to be the bride of those powerful man, which made me think that I am truly unlucky. I noticed, Aamon tightly clenching the steering wheel, as if it looks like he was chocking someone to death. I am wondering what he was thinking of.

Aamon's POV

The thought other people, bullying Hanabi, really irritates me. Moreover, spreading false rumours is the last thing a person wants in their worklife. I will acknowledge of this problem. I dropped her off a few blocks away, so no one would notice me driving.

"Call me when you're knock off from work," I told her.

She looked at me with a curious look on her face. 'Cute,' I thought as I saw a little gleam in her eyes. "Umm, may I know why?" she finally ask.

"Let's just say, I am practicing to divide my time, so I could be more at your side," I gave her a charming smirk; which made her cheeks match the colour of her lush hair and glimmering eyes.

"Oh, umm, alright I will," she replied as I watched her step out of my car and walked to the main enterence.

Don't worry Hanabi, I promise that no one will have the guts or the bravery to bully you. I can assure that I will be the only one that could bully and tease you. I was about to put the car on drive, when I saw a familiar motorbike, parking near her. I am curious and ready for your next move, brothers.

Hanabi's POV

As I walked towards the main entrance, I heard the roaring sound of a motor engine coming close to me. I looked to the side the see Gavin in my sights. He was still on his motorbike and speed of it matches the speed of me walking. "Gavin, good morning," I greeted him as I tried to soothe the awkward air that form in between us.

He parked this locomotive just on the side of the road as he took off his helmet. Just watching him, taking off his helmet, can make my heart race. This clearly tells me that I am indeed in love all three brothers.

"I was worried of you Hana," he said as got off his motorbike and I felt his warm hand holding my cheek, "has my brother hurt you?" he worried ask as I saw genuine worry in his eyes.

"I am fine," I assured him, "Aamon treated me well, you don't have to worry".

He then hold my hold my hand into his, "Hana, are you alright the thought of the new groom? I could always begged my brother, to change his mind".

"Gavin, I am completely fine with it. Besides, your brother made it clear that I am married to someone else in the Paxley family".

"But do you know him that well? The only Paxleys that you are close is me, Gusion and big brother".

"Gavin could we not discuss this matter in front of our workplace, our colleagues will misunderstood us," I did not lie, speaking about this personal topic at S.A.B.E.R.s' official office, will soon lead to trouble.

He sighed, "Alright, but I wanna talk to you about it, when we have time; before a new partner is assigned to you Hana".

"Very well Gavin," I agreed as I followed behind him. As I followed Gavin into the building, I felt a pair of eyes watching; but somehow, I felt more then a pair are glaring daggers  behind my back.

Gusion's POV

I watched her being closer to him, which made me mad. I want nothing more than to have her back in my arms. I loved her, I to death. But what will she say when she saw me like this, desperate to have her all to myself.

I am indeed a selfish man, but I do not care, nothing is more important to me than her. I don't want anyone else but her. At the gala Hanabi, I will promise to treat you better than my brother's would Hana. I won't use you as a bargaining chip anymore.

Aamon's POV

I watched them closely in my car. I will admit it, I hate seeing her close to other manb, even if that man is my brother. I bit my lower lip as I am trying to keep my composure and also to keep my patience. I looked up and saw Gusion looking down and I know he was too glaring at Gavin and my Hana.

If I had been into her life sooner, she wouldn't have join Gusion's squad and wouldn't suffer from those complicated feelings. Sorry brothers, but this time I am doing what I want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 783 50
In search of a worthy king to lead the Moon Elves, Miya set out a long journey to the Land of Dawn. With the blessing of the Moon God, her search of...
26.3K 704 25
Menace Whittaker has always been different and has always been shunned away because of that reason. For as long as she remembers, she has always been...
162K 2.4K 14
The Daughter of Hades, ruthless, dangerous and mean, just like you would assume. She's terrifying with her ever-burning hair and glare that could cra...
38.8K 480 28
Change was good. Change had started to happen. VK day was celebrated, the happy prospect of new Villain kids coming over to Auradon to have their ch...