πƒπšπŸπŸπ¨ππ’π₯πŸ’π€.𝐑.

By PinkestSea

{𝐊𝐚𝐫π₯ π‡πžπ’π¬πžπ§π›πžπ«π  𝐱 π…πžπ¦!π‘πžπšππžπ«} 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, an unlikely couple goes through the t... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER SIX

1.2K 35 7
By PinkestSea

a call

~

Ring! Ring!

The ferrokinetic groaned at the sound of the obnoxiously loud ring tone. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at the woman weighing down his chest. 

I should pick up the phone before it wakes her up. He thought to himself as he heard her quiet snores. 

Luckily for him, the phone was on his side of the bed, Karl tried to move his left hand to the phone but was stopped by a resistance. He glanced up to find a vine wrapped snuggly around his wrist, tying it to the bedpost. 

His face heated up slightly and he cursed under his breath as their nighttime.. activities came back to his mind. They spent the entire night getting back into the swing of things.  

Karl tugged on the vine to no avail. When she wanted him tied down, she meant it. 

He sighed and unwrapped his right arm from her. He spent the next few seconds awkwardly maneuvering around to grab the phone. 

"Hello," his raspy voice entered the receiver. He rolled his eyes when he heard who was on the other line, "What do you want?" 

His eyes widened and he sat up a little straighter, "What? Are you sure?"

After getting a few more details he hung up. 

Donna was dead. 

Alcina too, but that was the least of his worries. 

He glanced over at Y/N who was sleeping peacefully next to him. 

Donna was like a sister to her, the other one she took the 'sibling' thing seriously with. 

"Who was on the phone?" 

He blinked his eyes back into focus to look at his darling. She was laying on her stomach with her chin resting on her crossed arms, she looked at him expectantly.

"Nothing, blossom," he tugged at his wrist absentmindedly, "Just Moreau." 

Y/N eyes focused on the vine, "Sorry, Karl," she waved her and the vine went limp, releasing him. She moved closer to him and grabbed his wrist, placing a kiss on it, "You're not hurt right? I hope it wasn't too tight." 

He took a look at his wrist, it was fine. Not even a red mark in sight.     

He chuckled, "I'm fine, blossom." 

She shuffled closer to him and straddled his lap. Y/n pressed a quick kiss onto his lips, "Last night was fun." 

He smirked, "Very fun. We should do it more often." 

Y/N eyes glinted, "I think that can be arranged." Her fingers ran through his hair, absentmindedly untangling the knots and kinks. Her left hand ran up the expansion of his chest all the way to his cheek and she caressed the skin there. 

He groaned when he felt the tug of his hair, a short chuckle echoed in his ears. She tilted his head up and lightly pressed her lips against his. She teased him with a soft kiss before pulling away and standing up. 

"Tea or coffee?" 

Karl sighed at the loss of her touch before, "Coffee."

She chuckled at his expression and pressed a kiss onto his cheek, "I'm going to be making breakfast too." 

With that, she grabbed her robe and exited the room, not before sending him a smile at the door.   

A frown etched itself onto Karl's face. 

Donna was dead. 

He didn't know how he was going to break the news to Y/N, especially since it seemed as if things were finally going right in their relationship after such a long time. 

Would telling her the truth ruin all of that?

He also had more to think about. Moreau had talked about a certain man, Ethan Winters.

Apparently, he had been making life for Miranda very difficult. He wondered why Miranda hadn't said anything about it. She hadn't called any meeting that he knew about. 

Karl didn't know how he was going to break the news to Y/N. She would be heartbroken. 

Maybe he should hold off on telling her. 

💐

The young woman hummed an old nursery rhyme as she began to cut potatoes. She was thinking about making homefries. She opened the overhead cabinet and grabbed the boxes of matches, she took one out and struck it against the side of the box.  

She grabbed the cast iron pan and placed it on the burner before lighting the fire. She placed the potatoes on the pan and walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed some fruits she had picked the day prior.  

She wanted to make sure that Karl got at least one full meal before he tried to lock himself in his workshop and worked until sundown.

As she caught herself in the repetitive movements of cutting fruit, her thoughts ran to Karl. 

The night that they shared was wonderful, it reminded her of the happy old times they shared together. She loved Karl to death and she couldn't even put into words how happy he made her feel.

Still, she couldn't help but wonder what he was talking about with Moreau. The chances of Moreau calling to talk about his experiments were high but the way Karl was acting when she asked him about it was suspicious. 

"Ow!" she exclaimed as she dropped her knife. She looked at her finger to see a bleeding cut.

The blood quickly escaped her body from the cut and dripped on the cutting board, creating a bouquet of daffodils.

Y/N sighed before sticking the still bleeding finger into her mouth and walking over to the porcelain sink.

She ran her finger under the running water before she dried her hands with a dishtowel. She spared a glance at the mess she made.

A few fruits and the cutting board were embedded with roots from mature daffodils. Part of the blade of the knife was broken by the roots of a daffodil. She grabbed some scissors from a nearby counter and cut the group of flowers before placing them in a vase.

She cleaned the mess up to the best of her ability before she resumed cutting fruit. She plated the food and placed it onto a tray along with the vase of flowers.

She called the lift and went up to the floor where their room was. She opened the door to find Karl where he was when she left except this time with pants.

"Hello, love of my life," she spoke with a sing-song voice as she walked into the room, "I want to spoil you today so breakfast in bed."

His eyes widened at the sheer amount of food.

She placed the tray down and crawled into bed, immediately grabbing a fork and picking up a slice of fruit.

She smiled at Karl and held the fork out to him, "Say 'ahh'."

He blankly stared at the fork before his eyes shifted over to her. She gestured with the fork, the smile still ever-present on her face.

Karl sighed before a hint of a smile came over his face and he leaned forward to eat the fruit.

They continued that way for a while, occasionally taking turns feeding each other until there wasn't a piece of food left. 

After they were finished, Karl picked up one of the many daffodils from the vase, "Anything interesting happened in the kitchen?" he peered over at her.

She grabbed the flower from his hand and promptly placed it back into the vase, "Nothing too serious, dear," she leaned over to press a kiss onto his bristled cheek, "Just a little mess." 

She picked up the vase and placed it on her nightstand before grabbing the tray and putting it on a nearby chair. 

She crawled back into the bed and leaned against him, "I don't want to think about that right now," she threw her arms around his neck and gazed at him unblinkingly with a fire in her eyes, "I just want to focus on you." 

The couple once more became entangled within their sheets blocking out the rest of the world. Unfortunately, for the lovely pair, this was only the calm before the storm. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey babes, I'm back with another update this time on Halloween. Happy Halloween! This chapter isn't particularly scary but Resident Evil is so this was enough incentive to post this. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 
~Pink

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 966 22
After defeating Mother Miranda, you officiallyοΏΌοΏΌ married Alcina, and now you both try to expand the family by having your own child... You will go th...
11.7K 219 10
we're here again boiiis, another hyperfixation dropped on my husk of a mental state. it says resident evil but we all know I'm doing this for my newe...
12.6K 236 14
You, like Ethan winters, came looking for answers but when you're capable of controlling the beasts around you it catches the eye of the Lords. (My f...
124K 3.8K 32
You're just a reckless, adventurous adult with a heart of gold. You stumble across a village whilst hiking in the woods, unaware of the dangers that...