Home.

By moonsghostie

Originally named- Mafia Stepbrothers and Cold Girl/ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ? -ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. 'They are demons in angel's disguise... More

Intro
First day.
Reason.
New turn.
The Meeting.
Sudden turns and Confusions.
Requests.
Random.
Shopping.
Wedding.
Farewell?
Sister.
MANSION.
False assumptions and Truth.
Misunderstandings and Guilt.
Unanswered Questions.
Movie Night.
Hatred and Plannings.
Fakeness?!
Situations and Worries.
Truth out.
Showtime, baby.
Bonding.
Bonding.
Ignorance.
Realization and Torcher.
Continued.
Fight Begins.
Fight Continues.
Sad?
Our sister.
Back home.
Things get better?
School & Funeral.
Plans.
Preparation and Nightmare.
My family.
Surprises!
A good day.
Aish! Periods.
Business party!
Dad.
NOTICE.
.
I knew.
Ring?
Mystery unfolds.
Mission to save.
'FIGHT!' 'YOU HAVE TO!'
Success?
Punishments.
He's dead.
New People.
Mother-Daughter bond.
Time to Celebrate!
Celebrations!
Presents.
Let's go!
Loved ones.
New Year's Eve!!!
Life.
Thank You!
GUYS!
Epilogue.

Sibling love.

10K 308 40
By moonsghostie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N POV-

Y/N was shifted to a VIP room, for special treatment. The doctors checked her for the last time before going out and letting BTS in. The nurse was checking her oxygen level and blood pressure when BTS came in. 

NURSE- After an hour, we need to change her bandages, since her wounds were deep, the stitches need to be checked every hour or so. 

JIN- Thank you, ma'am. 

She smiled and went out after taking her clipboard with her. 

The room was pretty big, with two small stool chairs, on either side of the bed, a big couch to the left, and a big window to the right. The bed was big enough for two people, where Y/N lay. The machines stood behind it. There was a table and two cushion chairs near the window. 

As soon as BTS entered, Jimin since he had requested especially that he rest near Y/N. Suga helped him as he sat on the bed near Y/N. Jungkook sat on the stool chair near her, while Suga on the other, near Jimin. Namjoon and Jin took their place on the cushion chairs, while Taehyung and Hoseok sat on the couch after shifting it a bit near her. They looked at the girl whose face was pale, her hair no longer shiny, the blue highlights looking battered, her arms and legs full of stitches and bandages, and the big white bandage that covered her stomach, as well a part of her chest. The nurse had made her wear a simple long gown that reached her knees.

The oxygen mask covered most of her face.  

Jungkook slightly took her hand in his, which was cold, it no longer had the warmth which Jk felt the last time he held it. His eyes were red and puffy, but he did not want to cry right now when she could hear him. He wanted to hug her tight, in fact, they all wanted to, but it wasn't possible right now. Slowly and softly, Jimin kept his hand on her forehead and slightly put the hair behind her ear. He then caressed her head and looked at her as lovingly as he could. The girl who saved him and even killed the ones who hurt him. 

JUNGKOOK-  Hey carrot. Wake up, please, for this bunny...

JIMIN- Hell nah! She'll wake up for her Chim-chim...won't you mochi? 

TAEHYUNG- Hey plum! You know, you scared us back then. We were scared for what if something happened to you?  But now we're happy, that you're alright. 

SUGA- She was stronger and scarier than you guys, and now you act like you are heroes?- He said in his normal 'duh' tone. 

Hoseok chuckled a bit as he came to hear and said, 

HOSEOK- Ahoy! Sunshine! You know what, these three crackheads had been dying to see you, wake up and show them how stronger you are, we'll make fun of them together.  Hehe! I'll wait for you to wake up, and then we'll have a game. 

NAMJOON- Not only this, but she's much better than any of us in studies! 

JIN- Yah! Princess, wake up, I'll prepare a chocolate cake for you!

JIMIN- What about us Hyung? 

JIN- Forget it! 

Jimin pouted while the rest chuckled. 

Jungkook was still holding her hand, now a bit tightly, since she didn't respond. 

After some time,

The nurse entered saying,

NURSE- Excuse me, sirs. I need to change her bandages and check the stitches, can you please go out? 

They nodded, and after kissing her forehead, they went out. Jungkook took a last glance at her, kissing the back of her hand, he went out, after wiping his tears. The nurse meanwhile did her work. 

They straight away headed to their mother's room. 

*knock*

MOM- Aish! Jimin, why are you roaming around? 

JIMIN- Mom! -He whined and hugged her. She patted his head and looked at the others. 

MOM- How's Y/N?-She asked.

JIN- She's alright, but...

NAMJOON- In a coma.

They told her everything the doctor told them. She saw Jungkook who had red, puffy eyes, and Taehyung who was still sniffing a bit. In fact, they all looked sad. She stood up and went to Jungkook and Taehyung who were standing beside each other. Hugging them tight, they cried a bit more, while she kept patting their heads. 

MOM- Shh...my boys...she's alright...she's strong and she'll be fine for sure. 

JUNGKOOK- But mom...what if...

MOM- Do you think she'll be happy when she wakes up, seeing you like this? hmm?

They shook their head like kicked puppies. She turned to others. 

MOM- You won't cry or be sad, because do you think she'll like it when she sees you guys like this? You have to be strong. -She said softly, while the others first hung their head low, then looked up and nodded. 

After a few minutes, 

She turned towards Jimin, and smiled at him, looking at the bandage on his head, softly caressing it, and then,

MOM- You need to rest, Jimin. 

JIMIN- I will later. I'm tired of resting. -He said fake pouting.

JIN- Mom, you should go home and rest, take the others with you, I'll stay here. 

JUNGKOOK- Noooooo, I wanna stay here toooo!!!

TAEHYUNG- Me too!!!

JIMIN- I am lucky, that I'm injured. -Ouch! -He groaned as his mother smacked him on his back. 

MOM- Boys, let's go home, Jin will stay here. And, Jin will you stay alone? 

JIN- Yes, eomma. I will be alright. Besides, Jimin is already here, since he needs to stay under check.

Jimin smiled at Jk and Tae who glared at him. He teasingly smirked and showed off his head bandage, flipping his imaginary hair, while the rest groaned. 

MOM- Okay then, we'll come tomorrow morning. 

JUNGKOOK- But-- 

TAEHYUNG- Mom--

MOM- No buts, come with us, or Namjoon and Suga will have to carry you. 

They shut their mouths and went out skulkingly, while Namjoon, Hoseok, and Suga followed. Their mom chuckled and turned towards Jin. 

MOM- Take care of yourself, and let us know if something happens. 

He smiled, and she returned it and then turned towards Jimin again. 

MOM- Don't roam around and get well soon. 

He nodded. She went out and towards the entrance. She didn't meet Y/N today cause she knew she couldn't handle it. And acting strongly in front of her sons was her way of faking her smile. In reality, she wanted to hug and cry for her daughter. She might not be related in blood, but she surely had a bond with Y/N. 

TIME SKIP

AT HOME

A/N POV-

The rest reached home and went inside the mansion after the guards opened the gates. As they entered inside, Ms. Gelle came rushing to them. 

MS. GELLE- Oh my god! Miss Kim, what happened? It's been so long since you went out. 

NAMJOON- Umm...ajhumma, actually we were in the hospital. 

MS. GELLE- What happened? 

SUGA- We'll explain to you tomorrow, please take mother to her room and let her rest. 

MS. GELLE- What about the dinner? 

JUNGKOOK- I'm not having it.

TAEHYUNG- I'm not hungry. 

HOSEOK- You both will have to eat, that's it. Otherwise, you won't be coming tomorrow with us to meet Y/N. 

JK & TAE- Fine! -they said pouting, pissed off.

They had a silent dinner, eating lesser than usual, and then went to their rooms. Ms. Kim also went to her room and laid down, sniffing and crying softly, hoping that the next morning everything will be fine. 

In Jungkook's room, he sat on the bed after taking a shower, keeping his head back and taking out his phone. He looked at the picture, where he and Y/N were cuddled up like babies. He smiled and closed his eyes. 

In Taehyung's room, he was staring at the ceiling remembering the time when he heard her call him, 'Taetae Oppa', the day when she hugged him. A smile crept on his lips, as he closed his eyes and fell asleep. 

With Namjoon, he remembered her laugh, and her calling him, 'Joonie oppa'. He fell asleep thinking that everything would be fine soon. 

Suga was in Y/N's room, staring at her desks, the doodles, and a few sticky notes lying here and there, with keywords, like 'horror', and 'basement', probably related to her stories. He closed her room's door, went into his own, and laid down. 

Hoseok smiled while sleeping, since he remembered, 'Sunshine Oppa'. 

BACK TO HOSPITAL-

It was night already and Jimin was sleeping in his room. He had been given a few medicines which made him drowsy and hence he slept. 

Jin was with Y/N, helping the nurse to change her bandages. He cleaned the wound on her hand, then the one which was on her shoulder. Looking at the bruises on her skin made him shudder and boil in anger at the same time. After the nurse was done, she gave Y/N an injection which was the medicine, and then went out.

NURSE- I'll excuse myself, sir. Please press the button in case of any emergency. 

JIN- Thank you. -He bowed and passed a smile to the nurse. 

After she went out, he lay beside Y/N, holding her hand, caressing her forehead, 

JIN- Wake up soon, Princess. Your brothers miss you. 

He fell asleep. 

In reality, Y/N listened to all those words, but she somehow couldn't bring herself to be happy. Her mind was blank as if nothing ever happened. All that passed through her was the fact that Y/S/N, her younger sister was no more and it was because of her. Because, she was the one whom BTS loved, and she didn't do anything about it. 

She was being crazy, I know. What do you expect? She wakes up and be like nothing happened when the truth is, that she had seen death in front of her, and her brothers were injured because of her. And she knew, she cared for them, she loved them more than herself. If only they could've saved her sister rather than her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N POV-

On the outskirts of the city, in a newly constructed building, on the top floor sat a man. He was staring at a picture, which was kept on the table in front of him. It showed himself, with a lady, which was his age only, the photo being 10 years old. In his arms, he carried a little girl who was 4 years old. While his wife, the lady was holding the hands of the girl who was near 6. Such a happy family they were or were they?!

The man took the photo out of the frame and tore it in a way that the little 6-year-old girl was separated and now was all alone. He kept the photo of himself, his wife, and his 3-year-old, back in the frame. He caressed the frame as tears dropped down his face. But the soon sad smile turned into rage, as he looked at the individual, now torn out part of the picture. 

MAN- You, you were the cause of everything. Unlucky for us! For everyone around you! Wish I had killed you back then, but now I will! 

He smirked and laughed at the picture, taking out a lighter from his pocket and keeping it in one corner. The picture soon caught fire, looking at it with a wide creepy smirk, enough to make someone realize the fact that this man was not normal, he had become a psycho, he threw the picture on the ground as it burned and soon turned into ashes. 

A laugh echoed as the morning sun began to rise up. The man, however, looked as fresh as possible. He took out his phone and dialed a number. 

*ring*

ON THE PHONE-

MAN- I am sending you a few details, I want all of it to be ready for I think I'll need them soon enough. 

PERSON- Okay sir, it will be ready.

MAN- It better be.

With that, he cut the call and sent the details, and kept his phone aside. 

.

.

.

Looking back at the ashes,

MAN- This is your future, my dear lovely,  Y/N.

.

.

.

.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 13.8K 43
Jeong yn a beautiful girl, Who is innocent as flower. Her smile can lighten up the whole world. A bubbly, kind hearted girl...But What if this innoce...
16.8K 574 33
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
159K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...
134K 3.6K 51
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...