Can Love Happen Twice?

By imaginationworld07

"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincide... More

Introduction
BETRAYAL
PRETTY DOCTOR
STAY AWAY
DROP THE MASK
BROKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
FALLING?
DANCE WITH ME
HURT
MY PEOPLE
FRIENDS
LAUGHTER
THE LAKE
BEAUTIFUL DREAM
CRY
IDIOT
BUTTERFLIES
HAPPY
PAIN
DON'T HATE ME
A BRAND NEW DAY
FLIRT
JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY
CLOSE
COMFORT
STAY?
I LOVE YOU
FAMILY
BRAN
USA
MY BOYFRIEND
LOVE
I'LL MISS YOU
MET AGAIN
PHONE CALLS
FUCK
FURIOUS
FLASHBACK
MARRY ME
MARRIAGE
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

FEELINGS

2.8K 172 7
By imaginationworld07

"Yaaah you two!! Come here!"

Emma's voice finally broke the staring compitition that was going on between Taekook for don't know how long. Jungkook was still numb but Tae passed a small smile to Emma and looked at Jungkook.

"Lets go Kook!"

Tae went to Emma and Jungkook turned his whole body to not lose the sight of him.

"Come here dear."

She cupped Tae's face and kissed his forehead and Tae couldn't help but smile.

"You are so precious. Thankyou so much son. Thankyou so much for giving your time and efforts to me and to make me stand on my feet again. It was impossible without you."

Tae smiled and took a glance of Jungkook was just staring at him and him only.

"Thankyou mam."

Emma smiled warmly at him and Milly hugged his leg.

"My bear is so intelligent and talented."

"Indeed he is."  This time it was Yoongi.

"And you know what the happiest thing is?.....tomorrow is my wedding and she can walk. I am so happy that words are not enough to thank you doctor."

"Its my duty."

He softly smiled at Yoongi and the family members again started to talk to each other.

Tae looked up because all the time, he could feel a strong gaze on him.

It was Jungkook's.

He never shifted his eyes from Tae and that stare was making it hard for Tae to control his emotions.

Tae immediately looked down as his tears threatened him to fall and Tae didn't want Jungkook to see them,

but what he didn't notice was that a drop of tear fell from Jungkook's eye as soon as Tae looked down.

He wiped it and looked in different direction while Tae turned to Emma.

"I'll just come. I have to call someone."

with that he left to the garden, without looking at Jungkook for once.

He came to the garden and finally his tears started flowing down his eyes. He closed his eyes and faced the sky.

"I don't want to go."

His voice cracked and he opened his eyes.

The stars were twinkling in the bright sky making it look beautiful and here on earth, there were tears sparkling in Tae's eyes but indeed it was not beautiful for Tae.

"I don't want to go."

He chuckled bitterly.

"But who am I to stay?"

"I am just a physiotherapist who came here for a case and now when the patient is healthy and recovered, how can I stay?"

"Aaaaah whyyyyyy?"

He grabbed his hair in frustration and looked at the house behind him which was decorated all over.

"Just one more day....and after that, I'll have to go from here."

"Away from this house, away from its people, away from........Jungkook and this thought is killing me, killing me inside completely."

He pressed his lips in order to not cry loud but how would he stop the tears which started flowing everytime he thought about leaving Jungkook.

How will he live?

without those comforting words, without that embrace, without that smile and most importantly without that person.

It was now clear to Tae that for him, Jungkook was not just his friend.

Ofcourse Tae was not that dumb. It didn't take him long to realise this fear which he got just by the thought of leaving Jungkook and it was not fear of losing just a normal friend. It was the fear of losing your love.

Yes, now he knew that the feelings from which he was running for a long time, had finally made their place in his heart.

Those feelings were born again and it was because of Jungkook. He was the reason.

He made Tae love again, he made Tae smile again and now the thought of losing him was killing Tae. Tae fell for him even if he didn't want to.

"When did it happen? and now that it has happened, how should I tell you?"

"Will you stop me if I say I don't want to leave you?"

"Will you hug me if I say I want to be in your embrace?"

"Will you kiss me if I say I love you?"

"Will you promise me a forever if I ask you to stay a bit longer?"

"Jungkook, you came into my life like a ray of hope. In my darkness, you came as a light. Now what if I say my feelings to you and find myself in darkness again?"

You know right, I am afraid?"

"Can't you see it in my eyes?"

"You understand me even without my words then why not now? Please come and see. Please....please stop me.
Don't let me go."

"Even if I had to go, I want to go with your love."

"Please god please! Please give me some way. I don't know what to do."

"Should I tell him?"

"Or should I keep it to myself?"

"He cares for me but what if he doesn't feel the same for me?"

"I don't want to left behind again. I want you to hold my hand Kookie but I am too afraid to ask for it."

"I am a coward."

"A coward."

~

Jungkook was lying on his bed with his eyes closed but he was awake. His mind was full of chaos.

"How fast time travels right?"

"It feels like that you just came yesterday. These few months passed like....a blink of eye. Too fast that I never got a chance to think that what I will do if you have to go back?"

"I had no plan and I still have no clue for what to do!"

"How should I stop you?"

"Should I injure myself so that you stay with me a little longer but then after my recovery, you'll go."

"There's only one way to keep you with me permanently and that is confession."

"But then also an unknown fear surrounds me."

"Your actions sometimes make me think that maybe you also love me but what if you are still not over your past?"

"What if I confess and it triggers you like Sam's confession did and you hurt yourself?"

"I can endure everything but I can't see you in that horrible condition again."

A drop of tear slided down his cheek as he remembered that night.

"Why is it so hard to tell your genuine feelings to someone?"

"I flirted with you, said so many things jokingly but now.....now even a simple 'don't go' seems so hard to come out from my mouth."

"What should I do?"

~

It was evening. Whole day, Taekook barely had any interactions because it was hella busy day for Jungkook. He was running here and there all the time.
Tae was with Emma. Although Aunt Yu was always with her but she was not allowed to walk more. She was still on chair and allowed to walk only when needed. Tae had to make sure that she doesn't walk more so he was near her.

Now that it was evening and the ceremony was about to start, everyone had their pretty outfits on.

Jungkook was standing near the main stage, thinking when someone caught his attention and he was awstruck by the view in front of him.

There was Tae standing with his parents, Jin and Namjoon, standing at a distance in his white outfit.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh while looking at Tae who was busy talking with his parents.

When Tae turned, his eyes met with Jungkook's and he then scanned Jungkook's whole outfit.

Jungkook was wearing a black suit, a white shirt under it, a tie tucked neatly. Indeed he was looking like groom's brother.

Tae softly smiled at Jungkook but in return he didn't get the smile back besides Jungkook started walking towards him.

Taehyung gulped and looked at Namjin who were busy in talking and just then Jungkook came and stood in front of Tae, gaining Namjin's attention.

"Tae..."

"Oh you are here! I was just asking Tae about you, right Joonie?"

"Yeah"

"Welcome uncle."

"Congratulations for your brother's marriage."

"I think you should congratulate him face to face. I will only take congratulations for my marriage."

Namjoon chuckled and Jungkook moved his gaze towards Tae who was looking down. Obviously he was so nervous to face Jungkook at this time, in his black attire.

"You are looking breathtaking pretty doctor."

Jungkook said with a little tilted head and stars in his eyes and Tae immediately looked up, meeting those eyes which were carrying whole sea of adoration in them right now.

"T...Thankyou. You are looking good too."

"Just good?"

"Ye...No...ab....I mean....very good."

"Just very good?"

"What do you wanna listen?"

"Words which you wanna say."

Tae tried to speak but Jin hit Tae's shoulder lightly.

"Just tell him that he is looking handsome, dashing, hot and....."

"Dreamy."

"Huh?"

"He looks dreamy." 

Tae said softly and Namjin looked at each other. They signalled something to each other and then left from there, leaving Taekook alone who were so busy to notice that.

Jungkook smiled slightly and Tae tilted his head.

Jungkook then softly held Tae's both hands in his. He carassed the back of his hands with his thumbs and looked up at Tae.

"Tae"

"Yes"

"Can I tell you something?"

Tae's heartbeat increased as Jungkook's little carass on his hands was making him feel butterflies. Not being able to say anything, Tae just nodded his head, signalling Jungkook to go on and Jungkook took a deep breath before speaking.

"First promise me that you'll listen to me completely without cutting me off!"

"W...what are you gonna say?"

"First promise me."

"O...okay"

Deep in his heart, he wanted Jungkook to say those 3 magical words.

"Tae....I....I....ab....I...."

"You?"

"I...want...you to st...."

"DOCTOR?"

Taekook flinched and turned to Kaya who was waving her hand to them. Jungkook looked at Tae and then sighed sadly.

"Jimin is calling him."  She pointed at Taehyung and left.

"Were you saying something important?"

"Ahh! No its okay. Jimin might needs help."

Tae nodded.

Jungkook also nodded.

But instead of going, Tae just stood there and Jungkook frowned and then Tae slightly lifted his hands to show Jungkook that he was still holding them. Jumgkook saw and immediately let go of his hands.

"I will go now."

"Yeah"

"Talk to you later."

"Sure"

With that Tae turned and left.

~

"You called me?"  Tae said, closing the door behind him.

"Oh yeah I was......what happened?"

"What happened?"

"I am asking this to you, what happened?"

"Nothing, why are you asking?"

"Just felt like."

Jimin turned to mirror and Tae approached him.

"You need any help?"

"I need some help with my hair."

"How can I help?"

"Just curl them more towards centre a bit. It will look more beautiful then.....what do you think?"

"Anything which you think fine is fine."

Tae started doing his work and Jimin stared at him through the mirror.

"Tae?"

"Hmm"

"What is it?"

Tae stopped and looked at Jimin through mirror.

"What?"

Jimin sighed and held Tae's hands to stop him from doing anything. He stood up and looked straight into Tae's eyes.

"Whats bothering you?"

"Nothing."

"You think you can lie to me?"

"I am not lying"

"Tae!"

Tae didn't say anything. He just looked down.

"So you will not say anything now?"

No response.

"Tae....do you want your soulmate to be sad on his big day hmm?"

He said softly and Tae looked up at him.

"Why will you be sad? You are marrying your love."

"And do you expect me to be happy when my soulmate is not sharing his worries with me?"

"Chimmy...I am not...."

"Tae, you know na you can't lie to me then why are you even trying? And the fact that you are again hiding your problems from me is making me sad. I will only help you and you know that. Thats what soulmates do. You are my lifeline Tae and I can't let my lifeline to be sad so tell me fast fast!! I have to marry too."

Tae sighed, knowing he can't hide anything from Jimin, he told him everything....about Emma's recovery, about his fear and feelings for Jungkook. And the first thing which Jimin did after hearing this was to hug him tight.

"I am so so so proud of you Tae. I am so happy."

He pulled back from hug and kissed his forehead and then again hugged him.

"But thats a good news, why are you worried?"

"I am afraid Chim."

Jimin broke the hug.

"Afraid of what?"

"What if he doesn't feel the same?"

"Ofcourse his feelings are not same because his feelings are way more deeper and you can't even imagine how madly he loves you."

"Jimin...I don't want to lose him."

"Tae....I know its not easy to overcome the fear of loneliness and being alone again but...."  he cupped Tae's face  "look at me and listen carefully okay?"

Tae nodded.

"You trust me?"

Tae nodded.

"Tae, you didn't listen to me when I warned you about Bran but please listen to me this time. Please go and tell Jungkook about your feelings."

"Tae, you drserve happiness my love and Jungkook is that happiness."

"I have seen yoh going from a happy, lively boy to an angry, cold boy and then again from an angry, cold boy to a happy lively boy and it happened because of Jungkook."

"I have seen your smile when you are with him. The way you always talk about him. He is your happiness, the reason behind your smile."

"Tae...you are brave baby. You are very brave to love again and now don't let this bravery go in vain"

"Be a little more brave and tell your feelings to Jungkook. When we are in love, we have to be brave....brave enough to tell that person about our feelings. So please this time, don't let your happiness go."

"You love him?"

Tae nodded.

"Then don't wait for Kook to say it first. Go and tell your feelings, who knows maybe Kook is also waiting for your confession?"

"He is waiting?"

"Tae, I can tell you one thing for sure that Kook is not that typo guy who will break all his relations with you if he doesn't love you back. You are getting what I am saying?"

Tae nodded.

"So without any worries, go and tell him that you love him and I will sure you will not regret."

"Its time to keep your happiness first. You have all rights to be happy and now that god has given you this happiness, don't let it go."

Tae nodded with little moist eyes and Jimin chuckled.

"Okay now come on! Help me with my hair. I don't want to look a mess at my wedding and you also smile...COMEON ITS YOUR SOULMATE'S WEDDING!"

Tae chuckled and started doing Jimin's hair but then he leaned down and backhugged Jimin.

"Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou so much! What will I do without you Chim? You are the best!"

"I know"

Jimin sassily flipped her imaginary long hair and both boys chcukled.

~

Will Tae confess?
Or Jumgkook?
Lets see in next chapter...
Thankyou for reading❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1K 23
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that would c...
272K 10K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
192K 9.5K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
32K 1.6K 43
[COMPLETED] Taekook and yoonmin. Love. A beautiful feeling. some fall in love out of curiosity , want to unwrap the person , strip them of their myst...