One bed, Two enemies

By entvngled

"If you don't mind, i'm going to go sleep." He says, taking off his shirt. I widen my eyes and quickly cover... More

Introduction
1 | C'mon, you love me
2 | Room Number 69
3 | Were you jealous?
5 | I.. forgot my clothes
6 | Are you his girlfriend?
7 | Kiss me? I'd rather not.
8 | Are you done staring?
9 | I think I have your bra
10 | Are you blushing?
11 | Get in the car, chica
12 | What's in your pockets?
13 | Depends.. A ride on what?
14 | Say sorry, Keldan

4 | Taking off my shirt?

39.6K 482 646
By entvngled

We step over to our room. This is going to be interesting.

"If you don't mind, i'm going to go sleep." He says, taking off his shirt.

I widen my eyes and quickly cover them. "What the fuck do you think you're doing."

"Taking off my shirt?" He tries to hide his smirk, tilting his head and looking at me innocently.

"I can see that, you knucklehead." I roll my eyes. "Why are you taking it off?"

"I sleep shirtless." He shrugs and flops onto the bed.

"Could you not sleep shirtless for one night?" My eyes narrow, looking at him boringly.

"No."

I roll my eyes and put my hands away from my eyes, looking straight to his eyes without trying to look at his toned 6 pa- i mean without looking at his body.

He smirks. "I knew you would wanna see me shirtless."
I'm going to electrocute him one day.

"Just shut up for once, will you?" I groan.

"Make me."

...

What

did

he

say?

My eyes slightly widen and i raise my eyebrows. He widens his eyes as well, realising what he said.

"I didn't mean to say that like that." He puts his lips in a thin line and closes his eyes. "Just pretend i never said it."

"Mhm." I nod slowly.

Keldan's POV

She pulls her hands away from her eyes. Aha.

I smirk. "I knew you would wanna see me shirtless."

She rolls her eyes. "Just shut up for once, will you?"

"Make me."

Fuck. I widen my eyes and raise my eyebrows almost instantly, comprehending what spilled out of my mouth.

No. Why did i say that? Where did that even come from? I didn't mean to say that like that.

"I didn't mean to say that like that." I pull my face in a thin line and close my eyes. "Just pretend i never said it." Way to go, Keldan.

"Mhm." She nods slowly.

Alara's POV

"I'm sleeping on the bed, so you're sleeping on the couch." He speaks, nodding towards the couch.

"Okay." I shrug softly.

"..You're not gonna argue?" he says as his eyes soften, lifting his eyebrows up.

I ignore him, putting the pillow and blanket on the couch.

I was still hurt about what he said earlier. I don't know why.
Everyone thinks i'm this person who you can say anything to, and won't be hurt or sad.
But i'm actually really sensitive. I just don't prefer showing it.

"Alright, then."

I flop on the couch, which is very small and uncomfortable. I'm not even able to spread my legs comfortably and my back hurts. A few minutes later, it starts getting unbearable and i turn on my stomach, groaning internally.

Should i jus- No. I'd rather be in hell.

After hours of twisting and turning, i finally start to get drowsy turn to face the back of the couch and not even a few minutes after, I feel arms grip my lower torso. "Did you really think i was gonna let you sleep on the couch, chica?"

I try to get out of his grasp, shaking my legs but he doesn't let go. It doesn't seem to have even a bit of impact on him. "Keldan! What the fuck are you doing? Put me down!"

He ignores me as i look at him annoyed.
"I don't want to sleep in the same bed as you!"

He laughs before shrugging. "Did you really think i wanted to? I'm just cold."

That selfish evil little cockroach.
Sometimes, i want to rip his eyeballs out.

Scratch that. All the time.

He puts me on the bed and puts an arm around my waist. "What the fuck are you doing?" I push his arm back.

"What does it look like i'm doing?"

"Annoying me."

"You got your answer."

"I swear to go-"

He wraps his arm back around my waist. "Shhh, just sleep." He mutters in his deep hoarse voice, interlocking his hand with mine and pulling me closer to him so his front is touching my back.

Is this guy drunk or something?

He shuts his eyes close and after ages of me processing what just happened, i finally drift to sleep.

Keldan's POV (A/N: mhm yeah last time of me switching povs.. this chapter)

"I'm sleeping on the bed, so you're sleeping on the couch." I nod forward towards the couch, pointing towards it with my thumb.

"Okay."

'Okay'..?
"..You're not gonna argue?" I says lifting my eyebrows up.

She ignores me, putting the pillow and blanket on the couch. I see how it is.
"Alright, then."

I try to sleep. Keyword, try.
Why is she ignoring me?
She never ignores me.
Stop thinking about her.
I'm not.

Even after an hour, i am not able to sleep. At all. I look over to her, she has her blanket over her head. Her long tan legs are bent and she looks uncomfortable. Not that i care.

Though, she would probably be much more comfortab-
No.

Why is it so cold here? I look over at her again.

Should i just- No. I'd rather burn in hell.
But its cold.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
No.
Yes.

Whatever. Its just for one night.
And she'll get annoyed, bonus.

I walk over to her and put my arms around her lower waist, lifting her off the couch.
"Did you really think i was gonna let you sleep on the couch, chica?"

She tries to move and get out of my grasp but i don't let her. "Keldan! What the fuck are you doing? Put me down!"

I ignore her.
I love annoying her more than anything else.

"I don't want to sleep in the same bed as you!" She spits out, trying to restrain.

I laugh, looking at her in disbelief. "Did you really think i wanted to? I'm just cold."

Never in a million years, would I want to sleep in the same bed as Alara Belle Whitlock.
This is just because i'm cold and not able to sleep.

I put her on the bed and wrap an arm around her waist.

What are you doing?
Annoying her. And i'm cold.

"What do you think you're doing?" She pushes my arm back.

"What does it look like i'm doing?"

"Annoying me."

"You got your answer." I smirk.

"I swear to go-"
Just shut up and sleep.

I put my hands back around her torso. "Shhh, just sleep." I mutter, interlocking my hand with hers and pulling her closer to me.

Just after a few seconds, my eyes start to flutter close and i drift off to sleep.

This feels g- No.
This is just because i'm cold. That's all.

[A/N : Keldan should really stop being that cold]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.4K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...
549K 9.3K 127
Fluff, fluff, fluff and lots of fluff. Some angst too! Oh and, updates very frequently. Hope you enjoy! Btw, I encourage requests! I don't own these...
136K 5.6K 55
BWWM I scoff, "you think I'll get on my knees & beg to an asshole like you?! Well-".I'm cut off by a raspy chuckle. Before I can even blink, he was...
552K 18.8K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...