HIS TO RUIN āœ”

By CursedLove99

ā I'll fuck you as I see fit. Whenever I want and however I want. āž _____ KEVIN KNIGHT is a 30 years old hear... More

Author's Note & Characters
Rosalia's Life
Know Eachother
Infatuated
His Proposal
Doomed
A Handsome Devil
Ex in the Wedding
Wedding Night
Helpless
A Fucking Party
Nightmare
Stress Reliever
Date Night !
My Rose
He Owns Me
Kiss Me
Birthday Party
l'amour Ć  Paris
Spanked
Sentiments
Truths and Lies
Wicked Games
Hurts So Bad
Master
Hospital
The Test
Ruined Me
Escaped!
Uncertainties
Menace
Guns and Roses I
Guns and Roses II
Thorns of the Rose
Your Author ^_^
His Owned Rose

Wife or Whore?

63.4K 1.3K 289
By CursedLove99

: ROSALIA's POV :

My breath rasped against my throat and my tongue trembled when I answered, "Y... Yes"

Kevin's lips formed into a sadistically satisfactory grin like he was daring me with his dark orbs to lie to him one more time.

"Wow... just wow Rose! You tried to tarnish my character!! For god's sake If this maid was not honest then Kate might have trusted your ugly lies. That's not how you should authorise being the lady of the house" Eric mocked as if trying to make sense out of it.

"Lady of the house" Kate scoffed.
"I treated like you my sister and that how you repay me... by stabbing my back! You characterless liar!" Kate shouted at me. She was not the person I knew anymore. The softness she used to hold in her eyes for me was gone.

"I am not lying" I cried in my defeat knowing that there was nothing that I could prove me true right then. Thinking good for others had always proved very wrong for me. Eric played his cards good. Really good. In some matter of time, everyone had turned completely unknown to me.

"No no everyone else is lying but Saint Rosalia is not. See brother that's what happens when you bring a cheap and low-status bitch into life." Kate goes on spitting profanities at me.

"Enough!" Kevin snapped making her stop immediately and grabbed my wrist securely.

"Keep that amount as a reward for your honesty." Ordering this to that turncoat maid Kevin began pulling me upstairs. 

My body was becoming fortified with each step ahead. I was not prepared for whatever he had designed for tormenting me. My heart skipped a beat when the bedroom's door appeared in my view. I tried to free my hand from his but couldn't. Even if I succeeded where would I had gone. Tears were streaming down my eyes relentlessly out of fear. I didn't want to cry... I didn't want to reveal my weakness to him anymore. But these wouldn't stop.

He smirked at my futile attempts and tossed me on the floor harshly like I was one ragdoll and closed the door. I supported myself on my palms and saw him discarding his blazer.

"Why are you crying doll? Are you already regretting whoring around behind my back?" He asked gently faking concern while undoing his waistcoat. His voice laced with an eerie composure and a dark aura was surrounding him.

He was rolling his sleeves while striding towards me with long predatory steps. I didn't want him anywhere close to me cause I did not know how to calm his storming anger.

"I mistook you for something else. But you are no different. What a cunning little liar you are! you ungrateful bitch!"
I knew whatever that happened in front of everyone had damaged his male ego and now he will do ten times more to me in the worst way possible.

"Trust me...I didn't do anything wrong." I whispered trying my nonexistent luck one last time.

"Trust you? Give me one single reason to trust you. Tell me that you never thought of escaping... Tell me that you did not lie to me multiple times when I asked you about your past." He questioned through gritted teeth. At this point, none of my explanations would make any sense cause he was not willing to demand answers anymore. He was willing to point out the list of things for which he would put me through hell.

"I remember I made myself clear the very first day that I expect loyalty... Didn't I! ... But you, my darling wife, took my lenience for my weakness. I didn't permit you to go out of the mansion so you decided to whore around inside this mansion?" Nothing but pure fear took over my mind when he stood right in front of me.

"How many times you went inside your ex-boyfriend's room? Hmm?" He asked looking down at my agitated face.

"I wanted to make you my queen but I think you'll do much better as my whore." I felt a pang on my heart when these words came out of him.

"You seem to have forgotten why you were brought here, Rosalia. You-" It was not difficult for me to understand his intentions anymore. I did not know how but before he could speak a single word more I draped my arms around his legs.

"Pl...please Kevin don't say this. I-I'll not.. not be able to bear it. Anything but this. You... you can hurt me if you want but not this. Don't do this to me please." I squeezed my watery eyes shut and begged incautiously hugging his legs like an entirely helpless person that I was. The next second, when the words that just slipped out of me rendered sense in my head, I hated myself. I hated myself more than anyone for deceiving myself to this level.

His eyes came soft for a tiny splash of the moment looking down at my devastated form but he was quick to slide it away. A mischievous grin lingered on his face discovering the proper words that could work as a dagger on my sensitive heart. The words that I just dished out to him. Obviously, why use a belt when your words can do better!

He dropped on his knee and pulled my chin up to his eyes caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

"Aww ... don't say what doll that you are nothing but a perfect little fucktoy for me! Have you already forgotten why I married you! Remember the offer I gave you and you rejected. But now I'm done playing the husband of yours-" His bitter words created deep hollows in my heart. But wasn't it something I always knew right from the beginning! Then why does it hurt... why does it hurt real bad and rupture my inners when voiced by him in literal words.

How naive my stupid heart can be! When did it start accepting this beast as a husband and the coldness of this prison as the warmth of a home!

"And now for the rest of your life, you will be a whore. Just a whore. My personal whore whose only job is nothing but to let me use her body as I please. You got that!" He spat venomously putting pressure on my jawbones.

"I... I'm not a whore." I snapped determinedly through my sobs.

Kevin smirked and abruptly moved his cold fingers from my chin down to my collarbones. He grabbed the back of my neck firmly when I tried crawling off from his touch. Holding me in place firmly, he ran his fingers over my breasts to my navel down to my inner thighs. Goosebumps lined up all over my body on its own accord.

"Leave me!" I put both of my hands on his intruding one. He spattered them away and slipped his hand in between my inner thighs. Burying his face in the valley of my neck forcefully, he began giving nibble kisses there while caressing my thighs near my core.

"Stop it!" I fearfully tried to push him but he didn't even budge instead tightened his grip on my neck and sucked on my skin hard. He was stroking his fingers all over my clothed core. My breathing staggered.. my heated body unwantedly squirmed under him as he twisted my clit running his fingers sensually in an up and down manner and slapped my pussy lightly drawing a pool of wetness to release right there.

He outlined his fingers deliberately along with the new wet patches on the cloth of my panties and then pushed my flushed body away from him.

"See I barely even touched you and you are soaking down there for me... for the person you so desperately want to escape that you don't mind fucking your ex-boyfriend. Or who knows that's what you actually wanted. What does that make you? Such a fucking whore!" He chuckled evilly making me embarrassed at my arousal. Only If I could I would have switched it off long back.

Disgust got the best of me by my powerlessness. I just wanted to stand up to his level and let out the pile of strong objections that was arising in me.

"You .. you took my virginity. You forced yourself on me countless times. I am a human. I have my own feelings. Not for once you care about them. Even after all these, you keep humiliating me when I did nothing wrong. I am not wrong if I want to escape this place and someone like you.  And ... and from the bottom of my heart... I -I HATE Y-" Before I could finish my head whipped to the side when he slapped me tightly. I saw stars before I fell on the hard surface.

"Wrong choice of words slut! You are not allowed to hate me. I own you from the tip of your head to the curve of your ankle... So no one in this fucking world including you can stop me from taking that," He lashed out at me losing the last fragment of sanity.

A new set of tears gathered in my eyes and wincing whimpers left my mouth when he lifted me up by grabbing my elbow harshly.

"Now I'll shred you apart and break you piece by piece into submission until there's nothing left in your existence but me

"Your time starts now.... and from today onwards, slut, you will call me master" He raved in my ear grazing his teeth along my jawline and threw me on the bed.

.

◐◓◑◒

Any ideas for upcoming chapters?
。◕‿◕。

~

Thank you for reading 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.3K 53
**in which a criminal finds his interest in a young orphan and toxicity dances with possessiveness like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different." M...
53.4K 898 23
Sofia Davis is a 17 year old girl filled with life and happiness , due to financial reasons she was engaged to marry Lorenzo Bianchi , a secret membe...
3.6M 95.2K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
4M 131K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...