[BL] Saving the Tragic Adonis

By Erishi_An

Saving the Tragic Adonis 拯救美强惨反派[穿书] Author(s) Dōng Fāng Huáng Guā 东方黄瓜 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 1 Extra (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 7

4.1K 192 6
By Erishi_An

Shu Ning’s way of giving money was ruined, so she didn’t give up and called Ms. Cai to tell her classmates tonight. She actually squatted in the corridor and waited.

The little villain went up first. Shu Ning squatted in the corridor and got numb. It was about 8:30 in the evening before saw Zhou Juan who had rushed back.

Zhou Juan looked tired, and a few strands of hair fell from her pulled up hair. Anyone would sympathize with such a hard-working woman, but Shu Ning had no pity for her.

He stopped Zhou Juan with a polite but distant expression.

Zhou Juan was taken aback when she saw him and recognized that he was the boy who threw the bottle to find him last time. She immediately became nervous, “What’s the matter? Did Ming Zheng get into trouble again? I apologize to you on his behalf…”
Shu Ning frowned and interrupted her, “I didn’t say anything, why do you apologize?”

Zhou Juan was embarrassed, “I thought it was Ming Zheng who caused trouble again. He has been making trouble since he was a child and likes to make trouble…”

Shu Ning could not listen anymore, “Ms. Zhou, you may not remember it, but I remember it clearly. When I was four years old, in the recreation area of ​​the community, it was obviously the little fat man who pushed Yin Mingzheng, and you don’t care about it. Eleven said he was wrong and forced him to apologize.”
Zhou Juan was stunned.

Regardless of whether she was comfortable or not, Shu Ning continued: “As long as Yin Mingzheng has conflicts with other people, you are indiscriminately forced to apologize. Are you a mother like this?

Shu Ning looked at Zhou Juan’s increasingly restless eyes, and said word by word: “No real mother would do this. I often feel that you are not Yin Mingzheng’s real mother.”

Zhou Juan’s face was instantly pale and her pupils enlarged. This process was short-lived, but Shu Ning noticed it.
Can not help but sneer.

Sure enough to be a guilty conscience.
It is written in the novel that Zhou Juan treats Yin Mingzheng very well. Yin Mingzheng was beaten to comfort him and used him to study… What a good mother, but the real mother would let her husband beat him up and dare not come forward? Would you press your head to make the child apologize indiscriminately? Will he push his son out of the tank when the suffering master comes to the door?
it is ridiculous!

Zhou Juan loves her on the surface, but she knows in her heart that Yin Mingzheng is not her biological son. Her love is superficial! pretentious! performance!
It seems to let everyone in the world know: Look, how nice I am to him! So Yin Mingzheng, even after the truth is exposed, you can’t apologize to me.

Recognizing Zhou Juan’s essence, Shu Ning became even more nauseous.

“Do you know that Yin Mingzheng has no money for lunch? He is only fourteen years old. You let him eat two meals a day?” Shu Ning said coldly, “The head teacher knows that I am in the same building as him, so I have asked me to ask you.”

The head teacher is a brick, where it works and where to move it.

“He has no money to eat?” Zhou Juan hurriedly defended, “How is it possible, I gave the money… Maybe the money given is too little, he spent it randomly. Our family situation is not good, and I can’t make money by working alone. Much, Mingzheng, my Mingzheng, I have suffered…”

Zhou Juan said that the more sad she was, she actually covered her face and started crying.

The neighbors entering and leaving the corridor were all staring at her curiously.
Shu Ning had a headache when she saw her crying, and said: “The head teacher said that someone would like to subsidize poor students. He took a fancy to Yin Mingzheng and asked if you would accept donations?”
Zhou Juan wiped away her tears, and said happily: “Is there such a good thing? I want it!”

Shu Ning was expressionless, “I am the leader of our class’s donation group. I will contact you for donations in the future and give me my mobile phone number.”

Zhou Juan stared at him hesitantly.

Shu Ning rolled her eyes, “Do you think I rarely contact you?”

Zhou Juan was embarrassed to give him the phone number.

Shu Ning handed her the two hundred yuan bills in her hand, and took out a written note for her to sign.

The note read: Zhou Juan, the guardian of the recipient Yin Mingzheng, has received a donation of 200 yuan.

Zhou Juan was disappointed, “Only two hundred yuan?”

Shu Ning said: “This is for lunch. You can only pay two hundred each time. Sign it quickly.”

Give too much, afraid that it will all be in the pockets of Zhou Juan and Yin Qiang, when he is stupid?

Zhou Juan let out a cry, picked up the pen and signed her name carefully.

The purpose of signing is very simple. Shu Ning is afraid that Zhou Juan will be ignorant of taking the money, and signing at least makes her hesitate.

“Donors will visit me regularly. I am at the same table as Yin Mingzheng and will report the situation to him. Don’t embezzle. If you embezzle, you won’t donate again.”

Zhou Juan smiled and said: “I understand, don’t worry, I’ll go back and bring it to him now.”

“Yin Mingzheng has a strong self-esteem. Ms. Zhou should not tell me about the donation.”

Zhou Juan readily agreed.

Of course she is willing to do this kind of good thing that can brush up her favors without having to pay for it herself.
Shu Ning collected the note and turned home, only to remember that she hadn’t eaten when she got home.

However, when he lied to Ms. Cai and his classmates to eat, he didn’t want to lie to himself. He didn’t dare to go to the kitchen to cook food, so he took a few snow cakes to fill his hunger.

When he went to school the next day, Shu Ning waited anxiously. When the last class was over at noon, he deliberately dangled and kept peeking at the people next to him.
The people in the classroom went out in twos and threes. A few friends came to meet Shu Ning for dinner, and Shu Ning had to get up and leave. When he walked to the door of the classroom, he found that the little villain had finally left the desk, and he could not help but secretly breathe a sigh of relief.

There is only one cafeteria in junior high school, and a few boys chatting and laughing lined up to prepare a meal, looking for a table to sit down.

Shu Ning looked absently.

“…Hey, Shu Ning, what are you looking at?” Long Qiao said dissatisfied, “Did you listen to me?”

Shu Ning regained consciousness, “There are some.”

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the little villain holding the iron plate, and finally relieved his heart, with a smile on his face.

Wang Shenshen said: “Hey, I have often seen Shu Ning make appointments with Cheng Xiaoyu in private recently. I guess I’m watching Cheng Xiaoyu, right?”

“Really?” Long Qiao said dissatisfied: “Hey! Friends' wives can’t be bullied, Cheng Xiaoyu is my first thing, Shu Ning, you are not kind.”

Shu Ning quickly clamped her chicken legs to Long Qiao’s plate and calmed down: “I’m not interested in Cheng Xiaoyu, don’t care.”
“Really?” Long Qiao held his chicken legs suspiciously.

Shu Ning joked, “Didn’t I say that I am gay, I like men, don’t you all know?”

Everyone laughed.

Long Qiao was relieved and happily ate his chicken legs, “It’s pretty much the same.”
“Here, look.” Wang Shenshen suddenly raised his eyebrows and gestured, “Does that girl not know Yin Mingzheng’s reputation? She still leaned toward him.”
Shu Ning turned her head and saw a girl sitting next to Yin Mingzheng, who also dyed her yellow hair, with a demeanor of killing Matt.

“Don’t say, Yin Mingzheng looks pretty good. Girls who don’t understand will be attracted.”

“Cut, things are gathered by people and people are divided into groups. I heard that the girl is a bus. The bus is equipped with a school tyrant. It’s perfect.”

The boys laughed.

With a snap.

The two boys were taken aback and looked at Shu Ning at the same time.

“What, what’s wrong?” Long Qiao asked cautiously.

Shu Ning gritted her teeth and said, “How can you say that girls are buses?”

The two boys looked at each other.

Wang Shenshen: “Just…I heard that she dyed yellow hair…”

“What happened to the yellow hair? The yellow hair is the bus, and the yellow hair is the school bully?” Shu Ning asked.
The two boys were speechless.

“Hey, Shu Ning, don’t be like this, have a good temper…”

“I tell you, when I remove the gauze, I will dye a yellow hair too.” Shu Ning said fiercely.

“Puff” Long Qiao was drinking water and instantly sprayed Wang Shenshen’s face.
Shu Ning’s gauze could have been removed long ago, because Ms. Cai kept dragging her for fear that her baby’s brain might not grow well.

Shu Ning went home and begged her to take him to the hospital to remove the gauze. Ms. Cai finally agreed to go on the weekend under the soft and hard foam.
Shu Ning looked forward to the weekend very much.

In the following days, he observed whether the little villain had eaten honestly every day, and concluded that he had eaten, so he was relieved.

He is going to pay for food once a week.
At the weekend, Shu Ning was taken to the hospital by Ms. Cai to remove the gauze. After the removal, Shu Ning secretly asked the doctor if he could dye her hair.
The doctor saw his wounds and did not refuse in a word, but said that he should try not to get them.

Generally speaking, this means that it can be dyed, and Shu Ning is relieved.
As soon as she got out of the hospital and sent Ms. Cai away, Shu Ning randomly found a barber shop to dye her hair.
The barber suggested that he use the gentlest hair dye, and Shu Ning agreed.
A few hours later, a handsome and sunny blond boy appeared in the mirror.
Blond hair contrasts with skin tone. It is obvious that Shu Ning is not the kind of person who is very white.

More surprisingly, he found that he was very suitable for blonde hair. He thought he would be another killer, but he was a bit foreign.

After dyeing her hair and going home, she was violently beaten by Ms. Cai on the spot.
When Shu’s father came home, he saw Shu Ning’s golden retriever and was hit by mixed doubles again.

In the end, Shu Ning shrank herself in the room and couldn’t go out to save her life.
The next day Shu Ning apologized for a long time before coaxing Ms. Cai and Dad Shu. The matter was a foregone conclusion. Ms. Cai and Dad Shu had no choice but to let him go.

On Monday, Shu Ning walked into the class with a golden retriever, and everyone was shocked.

“Shuning, what excites you?” Long Qiao walked up to him in disbelief, and reached out to touch his yellow hair, “Really, really dyed his hair?”

Shu Ning looked around and said proudly: “I am yellow-haired, I am proud.”

Then, the proud yellow-haired Shuning was taken to the office and accepted the interrogation of the head teacher.

“Why dye your hair?” The head teacher was heartbroken, as if Shu Ning had committed some heinous crime, and then said to herself, “Sure enough, you shouldn’t have been assigned to Yin Mingzheng’s table. Look, you have lost your studies…”

Seeing the spear turned to Yin Mingzheng, Shu Ning hurriedly said, “Mr. Li, this is wrong.”

The head teacher raised his eyebrows, his eyes were like swords, and his expression was wary, as if he had already classified Shu Ning as a bad student in his heart.

Shu Ning is not good at offending the class teacher, fearing that many things will be difficult to do in the future, so she softly said: “Teacher, in fact, the color of hair does not mean that a student is bad or not. I want to prove that even if the hair is dyed, it is good student.”

“Oh?” The head teacher folded his arms, “How do you prove?”

“I will study hard and get good grades in the exam.”

The head teacher said: “Okay, you will prove it to me after the next exam, but you have to dye your yellow hair back for me.”
Shu Ning put on a sad face, “Mr. Li, my scars are not fully healed. I have taken a risk after I dye it once, and I will get infected again if I get it back.”

The head teacher stared at him for a long while, and said in an aura: “Then you still dye your hair?”

Shu Ning said: “A few days ago, I heard someone say that yellow hair is a bad student. Girls are buses and boys are school bosses. I’m so angry that people can’t think that way.”

The head teacher became serious.
“Yin Mingzheng is a good classmate. You can’t be discriminated against because of his hair dye.”

The head teacher’s face was calm, “There is no need to worry about Yin Mingzheng…”
Shu Ning: “The last time I was provoked by others, I indiscriminately wronged classmate Yin Mingzheng. It was my fault. I want to be friends with him and get to know him better.”

The head teacher felt soft and let go of his arm, “Oh, all right.”

After that, he waved his hand and let him leave.

Seeing that she did not force him to dye his hair back, Shu Ning happily slipped out of the office.

Back to the seat and sit down, the little villain next to him stared at him with a faint smile.

Shu Ning touched her yellow hair, deliberately drawing closer, and grinned, “Now, I am just like you.”

In the future, if someone dares to say that the yellow hair is a bad student, he can justly refute it, and he will have to get good grades in the test to prove that yellow hair has nothing to do with grades and has nothing to do with bad students.

Let everyone not stare at the little villain’s yellow hair and discriminate against his yellow hair.

“Oh?” The little villain raised his eyebrows, “You follow me?”

Shu Ning asked, “No?”

The little villain sneered and said: “We are different.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 1.6K 23
ඉතින් ඉතින් Mister Idol , බය වෙන්න එපා සන්සුන් වෙන්න...... බය !? බය මගෙ පස්ස තමා
1.4M 34.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
164K 8.4K 65
[A Wave of Exes Came Looking for Me. What to Do?!] Bai Yue Sheng is a Transmigration System clerk, each of his tasks he completes to the 100%, for ea...
3M 87K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...