[BL] Saving the Tragic Adonis

By Erishi_An

Saving the Tragic Adonis 拯救美强惨反派[穿书] Author(s) Dōng Fāng Huáng Guā 东方黄瓜 Status in COO 63 Chapters + 1 Extra (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 3

5.1K 236 7
By Erishi_An

Although Shu Ning explained that her injury had nothing to do with the little villain, the students in the class didn’t believe it.

The female classmate said: “Zhang Chao saw it next to him, so he pushed you.”

In the stairwell at that time, the only witness was Zhang Chao. After the incident, Shu Ning was hospitalized, and Zhang Chao announced to the public that he was Shu Ning pushed by the little villain.

“Student Shu Ning has a good heart, and it’s time to protect Yin Mingzheng.”

Shu Ning subconsciously turned his head and looked at the little villain in the last row. The little villain lay quietly on the table, his yellow hair shining brightly in the cold winter sun.

The appearance of the little villain is very beautiful, the skin is white, dyed yellow hair, the skin is whiter, but the hair is really too ugly, messy like a chicken coop, it is long and fried, and it is better than the washing, cutting and blowing of the barbershop in the township. The combination is terrible.

Wearing such a hairstyle, no matter how high the appearance is, it will be ruined.
In addition, he had problems with his clothes and collocation. He walked around in a haughty manner. He looked like a gangster, and he usually ignored people, and gradually no one liked him.

Shu Ning’s grades were poor. The little villain’s grades counted down throughout the year. After being promoted to the same junior high school, the two with poor grades were put into the same class.

Shu Ning remembers that when he first entered elementary school, the little villain was in the same class as him. Perhaps because he had never been to kindergarten, he was particularly enthusiastic about going to school and studied very hard. He seemed to cherish this learning opportunity. His grades were good, and he was taught by teachers. Praise.

Shu Ning still remembers the little villain standing on the podium, holding a certificate, with a brilliant face.

But good grades don’t mean anything. Discrimination is everywhere. Even the teacher doesn’t like him. After all, he has too many rumors and his father has been in jail. He is a well-known gangster.

By the fourth and fifth grades, the little villain could not keep up with his studies at all and fell to the bottom. In addition, many things happened. By the sixth grade, the little villain was already the last one in the whole year.

Speaking seriously, Shu Ning and the little villain are actually very destined. If he cultivated the little villain since he had just passed through, the little villain would definitely not be what he is now.

It’s a pity that he lost his memory…
Why amnesia?

Shu Ning strangled her wrist.

“Some people are just the mouse shit in the class, and they broke a pot of porridge!” Zhang Chao raised his voice, as if the little villain would not be able to hear it. "

The little villain lay on the table and slept soundly, as if he hadn’t heard Zhang Chao’s words.

Shu Ning stood up suddenly, and solemnly said to the people around him: “This matter has nothing to do with Yin Mingzheng, it’s my problem.”

Everyone was stunned.

“Not long ago, Zhang Chao told me that Yin Mingzheng was spreading bad things about me. As for the homosexual rumors you heard, I went to Yin Mingzheng for the theory. Yin Mingzheng didn’t want to talk to me, so I pulled him and accidentally fell off the stairs. "

“The truth is like this, and today I discovered that the so-called rumor was not passed on by classmate Yin Mingzheng. As for who…”

Shu Ning glanced at Zhang Chao faintly, and said to the people around: “I know it in my heart.”

He pushed away the chair and walked to the last row of Yin Mingzheng. Yin Mingzheng was still lying on the table, his back arched, revealing two obvious butterfly bones.

“Student Yin Mingzheng.” Shu Ning patted him on the shoulder.

Yin Mingzheng was motionless, as if he had fallen asleep.

But Shu Ning knew that he must have not slept, such a big movement, who can really fall asleep.

He just didn’t want to care.

Shu Ning did not give up and continued to pat him on the shoulder. The little villain ignored him, so he continued to pat. Finally, the little villain raised his head unbearably, sat up straight, his face was gloomy, and his tone was extremely impatient and said: “Get out!”
Good temper.

The people around were shocked.

Yin Mingzheng’s face was full of viciousness and his eyes were grumpy. Everyone was afraid of him violently and hurting others.
If it was Shu Ning before, he would definitely be scared back and dare not come forward to talk, but now he is the soul of an adult. The threat of killing Matt on the first day was completely ignored.

“Are you awake?” Shu Ning grinned and didn’t care.

The little villain started shaking with one leg, tilted his head, and slanted his eyes and said, “What are you doing?”

Shu Ning’s eyes twitched, and he hated other people shaking their legs.

But the little villain seemed to think that shaking his legs was handsome and menacing, shaking so vigorously, even the chairs and tables were smashed.
Especially owe beating.

Shu Ning resisted the urge to press his thighs, bent down deeply, and said sincerely: “I wronged you before, I’m sorry, I apologize to you!”

The crackling desks and stools stopped, the little villain’s legs did not shake, his beautiful eyes were open, and his face was stunned. After a while, he gave a sneer and started shaking his legs desperately, “Insane!”

The leg shaking is quite large.

Shu Ning took a deep breath and secretly said to herself: We must correct his bad habit in the future.

“I apologize to you.”

Shu Ning said again and strode back to his seat.

Shu Ning’s move made all the classmates look at each other. The people who had surrounded him to comfort suddenly didn’t know what to say, so they spread out silently and returned to their seats. Zhang Chao’s expression was very strange, and he kept peeking at Shu Ning.

Shu Ning opened the textbook and ignored him.

Jingle Bell

Class begins.

This class is an English class. Shu Ning used to be a schoolmaster and did a lot of part-time tutoring in the university. The basic knowledge has not been forgotten. Just flip through the book and find the old feeling again.

The first and third grades of junior high school were all poor students. Thinking of the little villain’s last-to-last grade in the whole year, Shu Ning thought about finding an opportunity to make up for him.

Back then, the little villain could not speak English, and was ridiculed by his peers after he was recognized back to the Wei family. The Wei family also felt that he could not make it to the table.

Doesn’t the fake young master Wei Ximing speak six languages?

So Shu Ning decided to let the little villain learn English first, at least not to be too ugly to be compared.

Calculating the time, the little villain was taken back to Wei’s house, and there should be about three years left.

Shu Ning also considered whether to let the little villain return to Wei’s house sooner. His current family is really too bad.

To uncover the truth of the dog’s blood of the exchange situation, it is necessary to contact the Wei family in the capital, which is thousands of miles away. How to contact? How to persuade them to do a paternity test?

Until school was over, Shu Ning was thinking about future plans and didn’t say a word with the same table.

Zhang Chao has been watching him, but Shu Ning ignored him.

After school, Zhang Chao finally couldn’t help it, and asked in a low voice: “Did you know?”

Shu Ning was slightly startled, but did not answer.

Zhang Chao said, “You ignore me when you come back from the hospital. Did someone say something?”

Shu Ning changed his mind and blackmailed with a cold face: “There is no impermeable wall in the world.”

Zhang Chao was stunned for a while, then lowered his head and said, “I’m sorry, I let out the rumors.”

Shu Ning had already guessed it faintly, and was confirmed at this time, very angry, “I want to know why.”

“Actually, it’s a joke.” Zhang Chao quickly explained, “When a few people were talking there, I just said in passing. I didn’t expect them to take it seriously and spread it everywhere… I really didn’t mean it.”

Shu Ning raised her eyebrows, “Then why did you frame Yin Mingzheng again later? Did you encourage me to quarrel with him?”

Zhang Chao flushed, without explaining, “I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry?” Shu Ning pointed to her head still wrapped in gauze, “I’m injured. I’ve been in the hospital for a few days, so I’m sorry?”

Zhang Chao was a little impatient, “I’m sorry, what else do you want?”

Shu Ning was stunned.

Zhang Chao said again: “Besides, you are going to find him yourself, and you also fell down by yourself. What’s the matter with me?”

Shu Ning: “…”

Shu Ning was shocked by his righteousness.
“I apologize, you still don’t want to be forgiving, and slap my face all day, as if I pushed you down. I said it was just a joke, I didn’t mean to spread rumors, what else do you want?”

Shu Ning: “…”

Shu Ning said nothing, strode out of the classroom, and quickly came to the office to find the head teacher.

The head teacher was clearing the desk and smiled when he saw him, “Shuning, what’s the matter?”

“Teacher, I want to change seats.” Shu Ning was straightforward.

The head teacher wondered, “Why are you suddenly changing seats?”

Shu Ning said: “Zhang Chao is not good at character.”

After school, there were more teachers in the office, and they turned their heads when they heard Shu Ning’s words.
The head teacher pushed the glasses on his face, “Shuning, you can’t slander your classmates at will.”

“Teacher, the rumors about my homosexuality were passed on by Zhang Chao. He just confessed it personally, and he also put the blame on Yin Mingzheng and encouraged me to go to Yin Mingzheng to settle accounts. Just now in the office, he kept reminding me to frame Yin Mingzheng…”

Shu Ning said the whole thing in a small mouth and clearly, “He and Yin Mingzheng have a grudge, but they use me as a gunman to make my rumors. I don’t dare to be his deskmate.”

His words shocked the teachers in the office.

“What you said is true?” The head teacher sat in the swivel chair with a serious expression.

“He just admitted, but the teacher is going to ask him, he will definitely not admit it.” Shu Ning said, “I won’t be at the same table with him anyway.”

The head teacher rubbed his eyebrows, “If I change positions now…”

“Zhong Xiaoming has never wanted to sit next to Yin Mingzheng. He has a good relationship with Zhang Chao. Maybe I can change seats with Zhong Xiaoming.” Shu Ning said.

Everyone doesn’t like the little villain and doesn’t want to be at the same table with him. Zhong Xiaoming complained several times in the class.

The head teacher was taken aback for a moment, “Do you want to be at the same table with Yin Mingzheng?”

Shu Ning grinned, her tone affirmed, “Yes.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Jin Se By Whipflash50

Historical Fiction

18K 1K 81
A dog-blood cultivation story about a human and a yao(*) .... alright fine it's yao gong x human shou, hypocritical shou vs paranoid gong. (*) yao: a...
33.5K 1.4K 51
Title: 山间四食 Author: 汪惹惹 Status: Completed Description: Cen Ning, the elder brother of the Cen family, married Lu Yunchuan, a farmer in the next villa...
86.9K 3K 149
The night he crossed over, he was told that his "wife" was having a baby. Upon entering the delivery room, he discovered his "wife" is actually a man...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...