His slytherin princess/matthe...

By lloovvemmee

Mattheo Riddle, a new student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, is looking for a new beginning... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 26
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 27
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 28
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 29
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 30
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 31
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 32
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 33
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 34
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 35
๐“—๐“ช๐“พ๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 36
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 37
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 38
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 39
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 40
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 41
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 42
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 43
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 44
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 45
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 46
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 47
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 48
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 49
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 50
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 51
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 52
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 53
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 54
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 55
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 56
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 57
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 58
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 59
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 60
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 61
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 62
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 63
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 64
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 65
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 66
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 67
The dream
*Inspo pictures*
The end
UPDATE

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24

9.2K 105 49
By lloovvemmee

It was morning. I woke up to mattheo not beside me. I sat up and looked around the room to see no trace of him anywhere but then I hear noises coming from the bathroom. I stood up and covered myself with a blanket as I had nothing on. and waddled myself over to open the bathroom door to see him turning on the shower in a towel turning around to see me stood at the door wrapped in a blanket.

"Care to join me", he says opening up the shower door as I walk over. I get to the door before I drop the towel walking into the shower followed by him. "Did you sleep alright"? He asks turning up the water temperature before turning Back to me. "Yeah". I walk up to him before looking up staring into his eyes before grabbing his cock moving my hand up and down it.

"Y/n", he says. "Shh just enjoy it", I say before kneeling down. I take my tongue and press it against the tip before running it up and down before taking it all in. Focusing on the tip before going full in. I hear a faint moan come from his mouth as he holds onto the sides of the shower with his head back from the pleasure.

I run my hand up and down it as the same time. I suck him off to create extra pleasure before I feel him weakening before me. Before I could do anything else he released onto my face looking down at me kneeled there.
"Fuck", he says as I wipe it off licking it off my fingers. I stand up and get closer as he pins me against the wall bonding a kiss between the two of us as his hand slides up my thigh before meeting my clit.

He moves his fingers slowly around it as I moan into his mouth. "Two can play at that game", he says smirking before shoving two fingers into me whilst his thumb rests against my clit. His fingers bend inside of me as they move in and out before he starts leaving hickeys around my breasts as he goes deeper inside of me. I stand there with my hand over my mouth catching the moans leaving so no one would hear before he pins my hands up above me moving faster inside of me. I feel myself weakening before dropping down as mattheo catches me in his arms. He smirks as I kneel there out of breath.

"Let's get you dressed", he says smirking as he picks me back up out the shower.

Y/n wore some plain black denim jeans held together with a matching black and gold belt. Tucked in she wore a short black off shoulder jumper with a white lace bra and matching gold jewellery over the top.

"I'm taking you out today", he says walking into the room. "Where"? "It's a surprise we are going in 10 so be ready and meet me downstairs yeah"? He says. "Ok", I say walking back over to the dressing table. I finished getting ready before spraying myself with perfume and heading out his room before walking down the stairs to see him waiting at the bottom. "Let's go then", he says opening up the front door to find a matte black car awaiting us.

"Let's go then", he says walking over to the car opening up the door for me before shutting it behind me. "Where are we going then"? I say as he shuts the door behind him. "You will have to wait and see it's an hour drive so get yourself comfy", he says starting the engine. "Oh come on please", I say putting my hand over the wheel. "No way now give up", he says smirking.

The car journey went fast I asked where we were going a million times before falling asleep against the window. "Y/n", I hear mattheo say as I open my eyes. "Y/n we are here", he says holding out his hand. I stood up to see that we were parked at the front of a car park with a bunch of other cars. "Where are we", I say. "We are at the biggest shopping mall in Wizarding history", he says shutting the door behind me. "I know you like shopping so why not bring you here for the day", he says laughing. "No fucking way", I say kissing his cheek.

We walked through the enterance to an open building and a sign with over 100 shops inside. We walked through some tall glass doors to reveal a whole shopping mall 5 floors high 25 shops per floor and a whole eating area in the middle. There was a tall Christmas tree in the center that made its way to the top as it was becoming Christmas time and little ornaments that sparkled in the light. We decided to start at the top and make our way back to the bottom. We walked to the top floor before revealing the top of the tree with a silver star on top. "Ready to do some shopping"? He says smirking as I smile.

The first shop were a clothes shop as I've been begging Isla to go for ages. We walked around and I picked a pair of jeans and a new jumper and mattheo picked a new tie and some socks as Tom took all his. We then made our way to the next store which was a dress shop. I picked out a baby pink and a white dress along with a two piece black set and heels to match.

We had made our way round most of the shops before making our way to the last floor. It was around 1 so we decided to get some food before finishing shopping. Mattheo found a nice restaurant on the side and decided we should eat there. "So what do you think", he says as we sit down at a booth. "This is the best day ever", I say smiling as he smirks. "Thank you", I say moving my bags to the side.

We both chose to have the steak with salt and pepper chips along with marinated steak sauce and garnish along with some water.

For desert we had waffles filled with sliced strawberry's and drizzled with chocolate along with whipped cream on the side. "Ready to finish up", he says standing up holding the bags. "Yeah".

We made our way round the last couple of shops before heading back to the car. "Let's go in here", he says pulling me into a shop before I could read the sign. "You bought me into a underwear shop", I say laughing. "Yeah but it does swim suits aswell and you were moaning you didn't have any yesterday so why not get some", he says walking over to the swimsuit area.

"Jesus Christ y/n There's about 10 swimming costumes we have been here for like a hour just get them all", he says laughing. "No way I'm only getting one", I say still deciding. "I'm going to shoot myself", he says leaning against the wall. "How about you go find some underwear for me and I'll try it on later for you then whilst I decide", I say looking over to see him already walking around. "Ok bet".

I couldn't decide between two so I picked them both the first one was a white one and the second was a blue one. "Did you decide", he says walking over already paid with the underwear he chose. "Yep I see you decided", I say as he looks down at the bag. "Of course", he say smirking. "Now let's go", I say walking out.

"Come on show me what you picked then", I say resting my head on his shoulders as we walk through the doors. "No way you can look on the way back", he says laughing. "Alright then", I say back. We got to the car before I place some bags on the back seats and a couple infront of me. "Wanna stay at mine again tonight or do you want me to drop you back off at the castle"? He says turning to face me. "I'll stay again if you want", I say closing the door behind me. "Ok".

We were around half way back before mattheo gave in from me begging to see what he chose. "Please". "No". "Why not. "Ok fine look", he says passing the bag to me.

I open it up to reveal a bright blue lace under wear set held together by thin straps and little silver clasps (it's more detailed I just couldn't find an exact photo of what I imagined)
"Jesus", I say holding up the underwear. "Do you like it"? He says smirking looking out the window. "I'll give you a little fashion show of it after", I say winking at him before putting it back in the bag.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 6.4K 19
m: โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฏ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž.โž you: - ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ m: โ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š...
211K 3.3K 48
"๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’?" "๐’€๐’†๐’”, ๐’…๐’๐’๐’?" โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหšหšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† A friendgroup full of witches and wizards growing old together...
263K 2.8K 38
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...
40.4K 581 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...