Blood and Water: Extras

By GrinningArtist

Essentially all of the spicy scenes from my fanfic Blood and Water More

Chapter 21: No More Lies
Chapter 24: Beautiful Monster
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 5: Espionage
Chapter 20: The Prince and The Orphan
Chapter 25: Wet-lipped Royals

Chapter 1: Pet

4.1K 106 17
By GrinningArtist

*This includes a lemon/mature/spicy scene

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☽ ☪ ☾ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

𝕴𝖛𝖆𝖓 and three other Grisha were the only other survivors of the events on the Fold. At least, the only ones who are still loyal to the Darkling. Two Corporalki- a Healer and another Heartrender- and one Etherealnik Squaller stand at attention before Aleksander and me.

My hand lazily plays with the Darkling's hair. Our connection has grown stronger. Ever since the Fold, we have been oddly attuned to each other's emotions and sometimes I swear to the Saints that I can hear his silky smooth voice in my head.

It's been three days since we wandered into Novokribirsk. We've rested and healed. Yet, a weight bears down on each of our shoulders. My lover is different and every single person in this room can sense it.

The Corporalnik Healer did what she could for his injuries but faint scars remain. Sadly, they aren't the only things that are new. He's weary. The dark circles and weight loss were prominent at first and remnants are still noticeable. Oddly enough, we've found that when I touch him, the blemishes fade away. Hence the increase in public affection.

Aleksander had once mentioned that I'm like his own personal amplifier. Now it's almost true. I make him stronger, just not in the way that he does for me. He increases my power. While I break through the darkness feeding on him to strengthen his soul.

Last night, we were laying awake just holding each other. I asked him about his thoughts on our connection.

He had hummed, "Perhaps our powers connect us in some way."

It makes sense. So for now that's what I choose to believe.

The Darkling leans forward, pulling away from my touch to address our Grisha.

"We have rested long enough," he says. "Now we begin our search for our wayward Sun Summoner."

I nod and continue, "Currently, we don't have enough Grisha for the journey."

"The six of us should be enough to capture her," the Healer, Mischa, boldly replies. "Why do we need more?"

Aleksander's eyes darken. She may not have necessarily interrupted me but I can sense that he's viewing it as such. So I slide a hand onto his shoulder and send him calming energy.

It seems to work, as he just tilts his head and obliges the Corporalnik, "Once we find Alina, we won't be returning to the Little Palace quite yet. We are going to find a ship to help us search for another amplifier."

Unaware that she's in dangerous territory, Mischa hisses, "Another amplifier? For your Summoner pets? We should be focusing on establishing Grisha power in Ravka."

Without warning, a shadow creature swirls into existence and grabs the Healer by the throat. It slams her into a wall.

"Do not speak about Lana and Alina like that," the Darkling coldly demands. "Remember your place."

Sensing the strain using his new power causes, I slowly slink in front of his chair and slide onto his lap. My legs casually lay perpendicular to his, one arm resting around his shoulder, and another propping myself up using the arm of the chair. The physical contact makes his creature grow in size and the tiredness in his eyes fades away.

"She knows I'm not a pet," I smoothly say as I lock gazes with the man below me. "I'm sure she won't disrespect us again unless she wants to play with your actual pets. Isn't that right, Mischa?"

The Corporalnik nods quickly, unable to speak as she struggles to breathe. Aleksander's creature holds her there for a few more seconds, enjoying her pain, before fading away.

With a casual wave of his hand, the Darkling continues as though nothing happened, "Lana and Ivan will travel through the Fold and retrieve more troops while the rest of us begin searching for Alina."

I turn my head to look at the Grisha, "My sister had gold hairpins in her hair when she abandoned us. Their first step would have been to find clothes and lodging. Then they would have boarded a boat. Start there."

They all nod at us.

Aleksander shows no emotion on his face but I feel his pride in my leadership skills. He waves the Grisha away, "Good. Now get out. Ivan, Lana will retrieve you soon so prepare for the journey."

"Moi soverenyi, moya soverenaya," they all bow to both of us and leave the room. Ivan smirks at me when he closes the door behind him.

The moment it's shut, the Darkling takes my chin in his hand and turns my head to meet his eyes.

"Ruling suits you, moya zvezda."

I grin and whisper, "You with your constant flattery, Aleksander. Perhaps I am the owner and you the pet."

He chuckles once and smoothly replies, "Yes, you do own me. And I own you. Do I need to remind you of that?"

I let a mischievous expression cross my face and shrug, "I think you do."

A low growl slips past his lips before they crash into mine. The Darkling's hands grip my hips and tugs me fully onto his lap. I straddle him before I can fall over and tangle my fingers into his hair. His desire for me and mine for him becomes apparent but, with a whine, I pull away.

"Ivan and I have to go, so we can return before nightfall."

Aleksander's lips trail onto my neck and he murmurs, "He can wait."

I laugh and push myself off of him. When he growls again and I sense his playful annoyance, I grin, "The sooner I leave, the sooner we can continue what we just started."

He stands and hands me my tattered kefta, "Better not keep Ivan waiting."

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☽ ☪ ☾ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Ivan and I procured two horses in the village. Now we sit on our mounts staring into the Fold. Aleksander and the other Grisha flank us.

I turn towards my lover, "If you find my sister, do not wait for us to capture her."

He nods, "Be safe, moya zvezda. Not everyone will be pleased about the events that took place on the skiff."

With a smirk, I reply, "It's them that should be wary of me."

Then I release my starlight. It carves a blue tunnel straight through the shadows.

"We'll be back before nightfall. Until then, Kirigan."

I urge my horse forward in a thundering gallop, my Heartrender friend following suit. With my tunnel fending off the volcra, we make good time.

When we exit the Fold, I let my light fade away. The whole camp looks towards us, none daring to move. I see the relief on their faces when they realize that the Darkling is not with us.

A person shoves through the crowd and approaches us quickly. Her auburn hair glows in the afternoon sunlight.

"Genya! Thank the Saints," I exclaim as I slide off my mount.

She pulls me into a tight embrace, "Lana, it's great to see you. Please come tell me about what happened."

Ivan marching to my side makes me realize that this isn't a social call, "I'm sorry Genya. We don't have time to catch up yet. Ivan and I are here to gather a small group of Grisha for a mission across the Fold."

My friend frowns but in a split second it's gone, "Of course. How can I help?"

"Pack a bag. You're coming with us," I kindly order. "We leave as soon as possible."

She nods and bows before darting away. I turn towards Ivan, "We need at least two more Squallers, a Fabrikator, some Corporalki, and anyone else you trust."

He bows, "Right away, moya soverenaya."

Then he too is off. A small swarm of Grisha surrounds me, bombarding me with questions.

What happened? The Darkling showcased his power. The war is over.

So General Kirigan isn't dead? Of course not.

Did I really protect a whole village? Yes.

Can my power control the Fold? To an extent.

Do I actually support the Darkling's move for power? Yes.

That last question worries me. Yes, I want peace but I am not willing to go as far as my lover. But I know that I have to present a united front or else our forces may begin to doubt Aleksander. We need the Grisha on our side. They have to see that this is all for peace or they'll abandon us.

Faster than I expected, Ivan returns with a group of Grisha following close behind. He and Genya join me at my side.

I nod to them and turn to the group, "Mount your horses. We ride through the Fold. Stay within my light tunnel and you'll be fine."

They follow my order without question. Once everyone's settled, I climb onto my own horse and extend my hands towards the shadows. The darkness fades away to my starlight.

With a nod, we leave behind the camp and travel back towards Novokribirsk. I set a brutal pace, knowing that if I do not return at or before nightfall that my lover will begin to worry. And unlike normal men, mine would most likely attempt to destroy the world if he thought I was in danger.

During the journey, I brief the troops about the situation. They listen without interrupting. The rest of the ride is mostly silent. Only Genya, Ivan, and I fill it with light conversation and bickering.

"Red clashes with your hair, Tailor."

"No amount of fashion choices could make you look pleasant, Heartrender."

"You both are children," I huff.

"What else have I missed, Lana?" Genya asks.

"Not much," I hum. "Same exact daily schedule. Alina and I argue. She abandons me. And the Darkling and I have to find her again."

The redhead raises an eyebrow, "Oh, so he's the Darkling now? Trouble in paradise?"

Ivan snorts, "Just wait, Tailor. I thought they were insufferable before but now they can't stop touching each other."

I groan, "Van the man! Why do you hate me?"

He just shakes his head, "At least you seem to be quieter at night now. Perhaps you both need to be injured more often."

"I'm going to remember this when Fedyor returns to you," I hiss. "Sweet revenge is in your future, Ivan the terrible."

The Heartrender has the audacity to laugh.

Genya adds to the insult by taking Ivan's side, "How is it possible that they are more insufferable than before? You, Lana, I get but General Kirigan? Who would have thought."

"Saints, save me," I frown. "You're both lucky I love you. Anyone else and I'd let the volcra have you."

They just chuckle at my discomfort as we finally exit the Fold. I sense him before I see him. Figures that he would meet me here instead of waiting for me in the village.

Aleksander stands just outside the darkness. He's surrounded by the other Grisha. I can feel his excitement from here but I know that there's more to it than my safe return.

I ride up to him and slip off my horse, "Do you have news on my sister?"

He smirks and nods, "Yes, you were right. She and the tracker used a hairpin to book passage on a Kerch trader, the Verrhader."

"Do we follow now or tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow," the Darkling replies. "We already have transport prepared."

With a wicked smile, I say, "Good. Then let's go back to the inn to rest."

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☽ ☪ ☾ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

I slip off my ruined kefta with a heavy sigh, "I'm going to miss this. Hopefully, this journey doesn't take too long."

Aleksander chuckles, "I think you'll enjoy the new clothes for the time being."

"Should I try them on now?"

He approaches me from behind and caresses my exposed shoulders, "No, it can wait."

I raise an eyebrow even though he can't see it and hum, "Oh really? Why is that?"

The Darkling sweeps my hair to one side and his lips descend onto the column of my neck, "We have to finish what we started this morning."

Leaning into his touch, I whisper, "Let's get to it then."

His response is simply unclasping my amplifier and gently setting it on the bedside table. Then his lips are exploring and nipping the sensitive skin of my neck.

"I told you it would be a good idea to make my amplifier removable," I sigh out as I lean back into him.

"Quite right, Svetlana."

The vibrations against my flesh send a wave of pleasure through me. A small moan escapes me after a particularly rough bite.

Suddenly, I'm facing him and his lips are on mine. His tongue slips in and dances hungrily with my own.

"Did you know I can sense your desire?" He whispers into my ear. "Such a wicked thing you are. When I sent my nichevo'ya after Mischa, I felt a slither of your need tease me."

He leans close to my lips again, hovering a breath away. His eyes are locked on mine, focused and in control but I see the fire within them. The Darkling is enjoying teasing me, trying to make me squirm like the rest.

When I don't, he growls and slides his hands to cup my ass tightly. I gasp and grip his shoulders.

"Our connection doesn't scare me," I reply as fiercely as I can in my current state. "You don't scare me."

"Then give yourself to me," he says, his voice low and commanding. I like how it sounds, vibrations pummel my whole body.

"I already have, moi soverenyi," I reply, smiling flirtatiously.

Aleksander growls again and tangles his hand in my hair, pulling me towards him. Our lips crush against one another in a searing kiss.

He walks back to the edge of the bed and sits, before roughly yanking me onto his lap. My legs straddle his hips, his fingers running their way up my thighs.

Off, his voice slithers into my head.

I stand and swiftly remove my pants, before returning to my previous position. My hips rock against his clothed c*ck, already hard underneath his trousers.

"So beautiful. So fierce," he murmurs, pulling me close for another kiss. Tongues touch, and I almost unravel for him right then and there.

The Darkling reaches between my legs and hooks my underwear with his long fingers before tearing them off of me. Then they are digging into my thighs as he flips me underneath him.

I throw my head back as he leans down to nip at my exposed and sensitive skin. Aleksander presses a slow, sultry kiss on my jaw as his hands sneak under my tunic. I help him remove the rest of my clothing before pulling him in to lash my tongue against his.

One hand explores my body while the other slips down to gently caress my cl*t. I groan against his mouth.

"Always so ready for me," he says, all too cool and collected for my liking.

So I flip us over again and grind my wetness against him. My fingers slowly work on removing his shirt, a contrast to the swift swirling of my hips. I lean into him to suck and nip his neck.

In a whisper, I mumble against his skin, "Don't forget I can be cruel too."

Only when his breath releases in short almost inaudible groans, do I remove the rest of his clothes to reveal that he too is ready for me.

I embrace the control I have as I lower myself onto his d*ck, the breath he sucks in as desire ripples between us. My hips rock up, down, and around at an achingly slow pace. I'm punishing him for his earlier teasing.

His hands grip my ass, taking over. Dominating me. Relinquishing control, I allow him to set my pace. He rocks me against him, faster and faster. I savor the savage feeling of him filling me over and over again.

My nails rake across his chest and grip his hair. His mouth ravishes my own, nipping my bottom lip occasionally.

The room heats up from our heavy, panting breaths, the low moans we both emit as we grow closer and closer to climaxing. Our movements become more frantic, more demanding. My nails settle into his shoulders, digging in, something I know he likes. Aleksander pulls me towards him in controlling, harsh thrusts, his hips pushing up into me as he presses his mouth to mine.

My ecstasy builds like a pool in my belly, almost exploding as the Darkling returns a hand to my cl*t, pressing rough circles against the small tender bud while he continues to pound into me.

I call out his name in broken shards, overcome by the shuddering bolts of blinding pleasure. He groans into my ear, my name echoing in the small room as his thrusts get quicker.

I'm so close, I think, unable to voice it aloud.

Then come for me.

My thighs tense and I clutch at him, crying out as my orgasm rolls through me, bursts of bliss popping across my skin like the stars suddenly surrounding us. My vision fades for a moment in my euphoria. I feel his own release a few seconds later and shadows surge through the room, dancing with my own powers. Aleksander's body shudders before stilling completely inside me.

When we catch our breath, he lays back and pulls me into him. I lazily play with his hair and press a gentle kiss to each of his scars.

"So did I imagine your voice in my head? Or was that real?" I mumble.

He hums, "I heard yours as well."

I tilt my head and reply, "That must mean our connection is actually growing. I wonder why?"

"Perhaps, the events on the Fold brought us closer together."

"It makes sense. I did essentially choose you over my sister, maybe that has something to do with the upgrade," I contemplate aloud.

"Regardless, this is a good thing, moya zvezda," the Darkling says.

"I wasn't sure if you'd think that at first," I chuckle. "But, of course, you'd like the added control it gives you, Aleksander."

"Quite right, Lana," he coolly replies. "Now rest, tomorrow will be a long day."

See? Controlling, I send to him.

He just laughs softly and pulls the sheets over us.

It doesn't take me long to fall asleep.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☽ ☪ ☾ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

*So that was spicy

*Thoughts? Opinions? Requests?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 5 16
This is just a way for me to actually get the POVs out of my head. Plus, maybe someone will like to read them or will get a laugh from them. I doubt...
947 7 13
Just a little spicy Tharntype fanfic
71.3K 708 26
I am going to start this series with Oneshots I have thought up but I need requests, so here is a list of things I write for (if you don't see your f...