Blood and Water: Extras

By GrinningArtist

Essentially all of the spicy scenes from my fanfic Blood and Water More

Chapter 21: No More Lies
Chapter 24: Beautiful Monster
Chapter 1: Pet
Chapter 5: Espionage
Chapter 20: The Prince and The Orphan
Chapter 25: Wet-lipped Royals

Bonus Chapter

4.4K 137 56
By GrinningArtist

*This is the mature/lemon version. It's super super spicy

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☽ ☪ ☾ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

𝕿𝖔𝖉𝖆𝖞 is my second favorite holiday of the year, the feast of Sankta Anastasia. She was the saint of the sick and it's typical to celebrate her by enjoying tiny dishes of red wine. Her blood was rumored to have healing properties, so she fed it to the countless wounded. By drinking wine, we commemorate her deeds and place ourselves in the shoes of those she healed.

Growing up, we rarely had the luxury of indulging ourselves with wine, not the good kind anyway. But Mal, Alina, and I found ways to sneak a dish or two. My sister and friend never liked the taste of the bitter beverage but drank it anyway so as not to ruin my joy of the holy day.

Thinking of my twin now when I know she left me, stirs an emotion more bitter than any wine could ever be. But I've never had one depressing Sankta Anastasia day and, Saints willing, this will not be the first.

I woke up alone, the black sheets beside me cool to the touch. It may not have been an ideal start but Aleksander is not the only thing in my life that brings me joy. So instead, I got ready for the day and found myself in the domed hall with the other Grisha.

"Why are you glowing, Lana?" Marie inquires.

"Am I?" I jump and look at my hands, "No, I'm not."

She just laughs and replies, "Poor choice of words. I mean, why are you so happy today?"

I chuckle too and answer, "Today is the feast of Sankta Anastasia, my favorite saint."

"I didn't know that!"

Before I can nod and elaborate further, Zoya interrupts, "Shame we don't normally celebrate it in the Little Palace then."

Knowing that she just wants a reaction, I hum, "Oh, Zoya. Shame that I don't care. Really I enjoy our battle of wills but even you can't ruin this day for me."

Ivan saunters up to the spot across from me with perfect timing. He lets a small grin grace his features, "Moya soverenaya, General Kirigan wanted me to inform you that he has several surprises in store for you today."

I raise an eyebrow and decide to use this opportunity to irk the Squaller, "How kind of him. I was wondering why he left our bed so early today. It was unusual but now it makes sense. Can you give me a hint or two, Van the man?"

He smirks and nods, "Better than that. Your first gift should occur any minute now, Lana."

Then, without another word, he bows and walks away.

I notice Zoya's clenched jaw but only enjoy it for a moment before the servants rush out into the hall. They deposit small dishes of red wine to everyone but when they place mine in front of me I am also given a red rose with a note.

Quickly, I read Aleksander's elegant handwriting.

For my favorite star,

If I recall correctly, today is the feast of Sankta Anastasia. Enjoy your first gift. Do let everyone know the occasion and join me in our quarters for dinner this evening.

Your beautiful monster

My heart swells. I never would have guessed that the Darkling could be so sweet. Of course, I'm not stupid enough to believe it's because he's kind. The man spoils me because I am his and he wants to keep it that way.

Typically, I would worry that this type of relationship is toxic but the small manipulation goes both ways. He's calculating, cruel, and possessive. I'm cunning, wicked, and just as possessive of him as he is of me. Therefore, I usually ignore the fact that his sweet gestures are mostly well-thought-out plans to ensure I don't leave him. Just like I am now.

I stand and all of the Grisha quiet themselves.

"I've been so kindly informed that the feast of Sankta Anastasia normally isn't celebrated here," I glance at Zoya with a smirk as I raise my glass, "However, today we change that. Please, join me with a toast to General Kirigan and Sankta Anastasia, the patron Saint of healing. Here's to the health of our leader and our fellow Grisha."

They all rise and lift their dishes as we cheers and sip. Then I settle into my seat to enjoy the bitter taste of fruity wine.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☽ ☪ ☾ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

After training, I walk through the large doors leading to the council room. That's where I find my lover. He's scribbling away on several documents. The Darkling doesn't shift to face me but we both know he sensed my presence.

Understanding that he has an army to run, I just softly say, "I'm going to bathe before dinner."

He nods once but remains silent. So with a shrug, I go into our chambers, strip my clothes, and sink into the warm waters of the tub.

When I'm finished, I take my time getting ready so that Aleksander can finish his work. Then I saunter back into the council room to find a simple but elegant dinner setup on one of the tables. Red roses are placed in a black shiny vase off to the side. Candles flicker around the espresso-colored wood.

There in the warm glow, stands my lover, his hand resting on the edge of a chair. His black kefta has been discarded on the empty section of the long table. Following suit, I shrug off my own and place it near his. Then I glide over to the seat. The Darkling politely shifts my chair up as I settle into it.

"Is this gift number two?" I ask as he descends into his own.

"No," Aleksander replies as he places a bottle of red wine on the table. "This is."

He pours us both a glass and I take a sip. It's velvety, fruity, soft, and a touch dry.

"This is the best wine I've ever tasted," I marvel.

The Darkling smirks, "It's one of the original bottles from the time of Sankta Anastasia's death. Aged to perfection. Rare and hard to find."

"Like you," I hum with a smile.

"Quite right, Lana."

"Here's to Sankta Anastasia," I raise my glass. "And the time and fortune you spent to find this."

"Only the best for people like us," the Darkling says as he clinks his glass with mine.

As we eat our food, we fill the silence with conversation.

"Were you out getting this bottle for us this morning?"

"Yes, I was," Aleksander replies.

I hum and raise an eyebrow, "Good because I was contemplating being mad at you."

He matches my expression, "You were contemplating it?"

"Of course. Each action and emotion I make is carefully planned and calculated," I send a pointed look his way. "Or am I switching our roles?"

The Darkling laughs, the smooth sound surrounding us, "Oh Lana, I do believe that I'm influencing you a bit too much."

"Oh Aleksander, I do believe that you're giving yourself too much credit, as always," I sip more of my wine and only allow him to see a sliver of my smirk. "Speaking of too much credit, how is the King?"

His smile is all dark amusement, "Terrible sickness. I'm afraid he's locked away in his quarters. The Queen has also been contained due to fears of contagion."

"Just terrible," I respond. "We must give Genya her kefta immediately to alleviate the woes she must be feeling."

He laughs, "Of course."

I look off to the side with a contemplative expression on my face, "I was thinking red and blue. My friend stands out and her kefta should be no different."

The Darkling nods, "I agree. Any other thoughts about the situation?"

"Keep the Apparat on a short leash, I don't trust him."

"He has his uses but those were my thoughts exactly," Aleksander replies.

I hum and then sternly say, "And Aleksander? Genya is my friend. Remember that. I don't want her being used like that again."

He just waves a lazy hand, "There will be no need. But Genya won't be harmed by anyone again. She's Grisha."

"Good. I hate how the King treated her," I say with a hiss. "I wish I could take a dagger to his heart."

The Darkling raises an eyebrow, "So bloodthirsty."

I laugh, "Don't pretend you don't enjoy it."

He only hums in response.

After a comfortable silence, his smoldering gaze meets mine again, "I've lived countless lifetimes and no one has been able to surprise me and render me clueless quite like you, Svetlana."

Despite the warmth his intense stare causes, doubt trickles through my mind. He must sense it because he asks, "Do you not believe my words to be true?"

I shake my head and lightly grip his hand across the table, "No, of course, I believe you. I sense your emotions and lies as you can mine, Aleksander."

"Then what is swirling in that cunning mind of yours, moya zvezda?"

After chewing my bottom lip, I whisper, "You're eternal. What if I turn out to be another mortal? What will you think of me then?"

"You're like me, Lana. Reigns will fall and rise. People will die and be reborn. But you and I will stand together through it all."

I groan, "That didn't answer everything I asked."

He tightens his hold on my hand before I can pull away, "Even if you are mortal. Even if the amplifiers I plan to give you do not extend your life to the end of eras. Even if you age like the rest. I will never... care for anyone like I do you."

Still, in a whisper, I reply, "You're wrong. You won't forget about me but you'll grow numb to the grief. You'll grow numb to losing me with time."

"No. I feel your emotions like they are my own. I know where you are at all times. You draw me in like I do for so many others," the Darkling growls in frustration but continues. "You're a part of me. You mean more to me than my power and ambition. And if the world were to take you away from me, I would find you. I would tear down whatever realm the afterlife is in and bring you back to me. Saints, Lana. You're more addicting than the darkness running through my veins."

"Oh Aleksander, I thought we agreed no more lies," I respond with a small smile. "But, I'm selfish. So I will stupidly believe that you meant every word."

He just stares at me like I'm the only thing that matters in the world. And I gaze back at him and sip my wine.

"But I must warn you, Darkling," I continue with an intense expression. "My feelings for you are stronger than life and death. I no longer could live in a universe without you. I want you more than anything. And the problem with wanting is that it makes us weak."

Aleksander leans forward, "My power alone is greater than those in this world. Together we are infinite. I think we can afford this one weakness."

"You with your arrogance and pretty words," I laugh. "I think this is the most you've ever said to me at once. Perhaps I'm the one influencing you too much."

"Perhaps."

I hum and raise an eyebrow. Both of us made our point. This conversation needed to happen now before we could continue with our relationship.

Choosing to change the subject, I ask, "Amplifiers, as in plural? The Stags, the Sea Whip, and the Firebird?"

He nods, "Very good, Lana."

"Smart. If Alina and I can possess all three then we would be extremely powerful. Eternal even."

"You have no doubts about my plan?" The Darkling inquires.

I shake my head, "Of course not. I'm honestly disappointed that I didn't think of it sooner."

The man just smiles, a wicked curve of a smile, "What a match we are."

I finish my wine before replying, "The world will tremble beneath us. Is that where you were going with this?"

Aleksander stands and moves to tower over me, "No. Right now, I'd much rather see you trembling beneath me."

Heat flicks across my skin, none of which due to the drinks I've had.

I wet my suddenly dry lips and mumble, "Oh really? And what else are you thinking?"

He leans down to whisper in my ear, "If I can taste the wine on your lips."

When he moves his head back, I boldly meet his eyes, "You're the Darkling. If you want something, take it."

His lips aggressively meet mine with heated passion. I match his tongue stroke for stroke.

I nip his bottom lip and mumble, "Should we head into our room?"

Aleksander just smirks and pulls me out of my chair. He's kissing me again within a heartbeat and he shoves me against the war table.

Now, leaning against the dark wood, I let my hands drift across his body, his following suit. The Darkling grips my hair tightly and roams up my thigh.

I press my fingers into his back and drop my head backward, giving him access to kiss and suck the sides of my neck.

My hands drift upwards to tug on his silky black hair. Burning pleasure ignites wherever his lips touch.

I gasp out, "I have a gift for you too."

He groans against my skin, "Yes?"

My free hand reaches into my pocket to find an ebony silk ribbon with a silver eclipse symbol dangling off of it. I flutter my lashes seductively and purr, "I know I'm not submissive in life but this once I'll give you full control."

Aleksander stills and his stare is intense, "Moya zvezda, be warned. I'm a cruel man."

I hum and kiss him once, "As a thank you for today, I won't fight you."

A low rumble emits from his chest before he takes the ribbon from me, the same one he had wanted me to wear around my neck for the demonstration. He growls out, "Off."

As promised, I don't resist or grumble at the command. Slowly, I slip off all of my clothes and kick off my boots. His heated gaze causes my need to increase and I barely suppress a moan.

The Darkling orders, "Hands."

I'm so warm and yet I'm shivering with anticipation. I lift my arms and hover my wrists in front of him. Aleksander gently binds my hand together using the ribbon, letting the charm dangle between them ever so slightly.

He leans in, "Good girl."

Then he's kissing me and his hands are caressing my breasts. I feel his erection pushing against my legs and standing between us, so I part my thighs and press my wetness against him.

The Darkling moans ever so slightly but pinches my nipple causing me to groan. He whispers, "Behave."

I can do nothing but feel him and release noises of pleasure. Finally, he gently shoves me back into the chair and walks back to lean against the war table.

I move to stand but he just shakes his head, "Time to punish you."

Suddenly darkness bursts into the room. It swirls in small strands around me. All at once, they start caressing me. Each shadow feels cold to the touch but they play my body like an instrument, making me burn from ecstasy. My nipples, my neck, my thighs. They touch everything except where I want them most.

I can't help but unwillingly open my legs in the hopes that the evil man in front of me takes pity on me.

His slate eyes gaze at me. He knows exactly what he's doing to me and he's enjoying every second.

The Darkling raises an eyebrow and simply says, "Beg."

I bite my lip, my first instinct is to refuse. But I remember my promise so I groan out, "Aleksander, please."

He's knelt before me in a flash, the shadows gone. Instead, he runs a finger through my folds causing me to jerk my hips towards him. Then his tongue is running up and down my cl*t. My toes curl and I let out a strangled moan.

With skill that only lifetimes can bring, he licks my tender skin and slips his long fingers in and out of me. When I feel my orgasm rushing towards me he stops causing me to whine.

The Darkling yanks me up and forces me to lean over the war table, my back to him. One hand grips my ass and the other my long hair. He places a kiss on the curve of my back before pushing inside me.

I moan as I feel him fill me and rest my bound hands on the table in front of me. He's thick and full and hits just the right places. When he begins to move within me, I'm lost.

My hips follow his pace, not fighting the guiding hand resting there. My back arches, unable to resist his grip in my hair. But all I register is the feel of him as he smacks in and out of me.

Aleksander and pleasure are all that I can sense. I rock back into him with speed as ecstasy bombards me from every pore. The buzz in my veins that only the Darkling can cause fills me.

Guttural moans fill the air.

My knees are quaking and I know I'm close. He does too.

I feel his pace escalate. He holds me in place as he pounds in and out. But I don't register when he convulses and groans loudly. Blinding pleasure courses through me as I come with him. Our powers surge out to cocoon us.

My body goes limp beneath Aleksander's. We catch our breath for a moment before he gently pulls me into his arms. He carries me to the bed and unties my hands.

When we're curled up together he chuckles, "Perhaps I need to spoil you with gifts more often."

I playfully slap his shoulder, "Don't get used to this."

I don't need to see his face to know he's smirking, "Oh, but you enjoyed it, Lana."

Fuck him for being right.

As I drift off to sleep I hear him mumble, "You did taste of wine. It was delicious."

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☽ ☪ ☾ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

*Wooo need a cold shower?

*Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions? Requests?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 48 7
All chapters are different fanfics from my Tumblr account based on Wanda Maximoff🥰🥰 Some are spicy and some will be fluff (it will be stated at the...
445 5 10
There is not enough Jeremy Jordan fanfiction. Feel free to suggest one shot ideas.
173 5 5
A collection of steamy scenes from my published lesbian romance novels. Hope you enjoy them ;) Note these are just SOME of the spicy scenes from my b...
1.6K 45 37
TCC STORY FOR DYLANNNN and Eric there are spicy parts you can skip too!!