Lover Boy (🔞 JJK) *SLOW UPDA...

By Borahae7Souls

"I'll be good to you, Noona... I'll be good." **READ ALL WARNINGS** ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ **SLOW UPDATES** A drunke... More

⚠️ Introduction & Warning ⚠️
☆ 1 - Coming Home ☆
☆ 2 - Shy Boy ☆
☆ 3 - Only Noona ☆
☆ 4 - Intoxicated Touch ☆ 🔞
☆ 5 - Boy In Lust ☆
☆ 6 - His Desire ☆ 🔞
☆ 7 - I'll Be Good ☆ 🔞
☆ 8 - Aftermath ☆
☆ 9 - Inkling of Jealousy ☆
☆ 10 - Lies & Confessions ☆
☆ 11 - Filthy Words ☆ 🔞
☆ 12 - Excited ☆ 🔞
☆ 13 - Can't Stop ☆ 🔞
☆ 14 - Never Noticed ☆
☆ 15 - I Want ☆
☆ 16 - Jealous Eyes ☆
☆ 17 - You Look So Pretty ☆ 🔞
⚠️⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️⚠️
☆ 18 - Just Being Friendly, Right? ☆
☆ 19 - Only You ☆
⚠️💜⚠️KIND OF AN UPDATE?⚠️💜⚠️
☆ 20 - Tempter ☆
☆ 21 - Realization ☆
☆ 22 - Too Close ☆
☆ 23 - Touch Me ☆
⚠️NOTICE⚠️
☆ 24 - Need ☆ 🔞
☆ 25 - I Know I Am ☆
☆ 26 - I'm Fine ☆ ⚠️⚠️⚠️
☆ 27 - Is This Love, Part 1☆ 🔞
☆ 28 - Is This Love, Part 2 ☆ 🔞
☆ 29 - Afterglow ☆
💜💜💜 15K READS?!?! 💜💜💜
☆ 30 - Lost In Thought ☆
💜💜Not A Story Update💜💜
☆ 32 - Who Else Knows? ☆
☆ 33 - Insecurities ☆
☆ 34 - A Fan Of You ☆
☆ 35 - Meeting The Truth ☆
☆ 36 - More Than Touch ☆ 🔞
☆ 37 - Green Light ☆
♡♡♡Temporary Hiatus♡♡♡
☆ 38 - Conditions ☆
☆ 39 - Forgive Me ☆
☆ 40 - A Better Man ☆
☆~ IMPORTANT UPDATE ~☆
☆ 41 - So Let's Play ☆ 🔞
☆ 42 - Bad Habits ☆ 🔞
☆ UPDATE ☆
☆ 43 - Meet The Parents ☆
☆ 44 - Sound Proof ☆ 🔞
☆ 45 - Feels Like Home ☆
☆ 46 - Do You Like It? ☆ 🔞

☆ 31 - Risky ☆ 🔞

9.9K 100 7
By Borahae7Souls

His words echoed in your head, ringing loudly like bells.

You gulped, your cheeks growing red and he chuckled and went back to eating his burger. You two sat in silence for a while, your mind replaying his words over and over.

'So he liked me back then? I never even would have guessed at all.' You think as you nibble on a fry.

As your mind drifts off into space, his ringtone loudly going off startles you and him both.

He pulls it from his pocket to answer but before he can get a word out, Jimin's voice shrieks through the reciever at him.

"JUNGKOOKAH! YOU HUNG UP ON ME THIS MORNING AND THEN DIDN'T ANSWER MY TEXTS ALL DAY?! YOU BRAT!"

You stare at Jungkook, the fry you were nibbling hanging out of the corner of your mouth before bursting into laughter at Jungkook's shocked face as he stared at his phone.

"WHO'S LAUGHING? JK?! Wait, is that noona?" Jimin asks, not shrieking anymore but still being ungodly loud.

"Yes..." Jungkook mutters his reply.

"Oh, you were hanging with noona today?"

"Yes..."

"Why didn't you just tell me you were gonna be with noona this morning? I wouldn't have been bothering you all day! UGH! Well, I guess I would have bothered you anyways since Namjoon wanted me to call you because he wants to have a chat about some stuff so we need to meet in his room right away."

"What's it about though." Jungkook asks, as he rubs his temple, looking slightly annoyed.

"Don't know actually, to be honest." Jimin responds with an audible sigh. "But he wants us all there."

"Ugghhh.." Jungkook groaned into the phone, making you giggle a bit more.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Just make sure you get here, okay?"

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook says with a sigh, as he hangs up and puts his phone back into his pocket. He turns to you, giving you a smile.

"Are you done?" You ask, pushing your plate away. He nods, pushing his plate away as well. He quickly scoots from the seat, reaching his hand out for yours.

"Let me walk you back to your room." He says softly as you take his hand and slide from the booth.

He walks you out of the lounge and towards the elevators. Once inside, he presses the button to your floor, then wrapped his arms around you, pulling you to him and giving you a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you, noona" He whispers into your hair as the elevator rumbles up to your floor. You smile, wrapping your arms around his waist, nuzzling your face into his chest.

You both just stand there, holding each other until the elevator lurches as it reaches your floor.

As you both exit the elevator, he rushes ahead of you to your room, quickly entering the pin and opening the door for you and waiting for you to walk in. You smile as you walk in, removing your scarf and sweater, placing it on your dresser.

You hear the door close and the sound of the lock clicking into place and you can't help the smile that crosses your face. You let your hair down as he comes up behind you, wrapping his an arm around your waist while the other pushes your hair from your neck and he begins kissing it, letting out a breathy moan.

You breathe out softly as his hands slide up your torso, to your chest, grabbing your breasts and giving them a squeeze.

"No bra, noona?" He chuckles as you whine while he sucks gently on your neck, his tongue gliding across your skin.

"Jungkook," You gasp, grasping at his hands. "D-don't you have to.. to meet your hyungs?"

"I think they can wait..." He whispers, sliding his right hand down to the hem of your skirt and under it, immediately rubbing against your slit over your cotton panties.

"Noona.." He growls out as your hips rotate along with his fingers, your arousal pooling and coating your panties.

He continues to kiss and suck your neck and you know he's leaving more hickies there. 'Oh god, I why do I want him so much?..' You think as you tilt your head giving him better access your neck.

You can feel him, gently grinding his growing erection against your ass, so you push your hips back, pressing yourself against harder him. He growls again, both his hands grasping your skirt, pulling it up and pushing your panties down.

'Please, please fuck me..' Your thoughts roll like thunder, a smirk on your face as you feel him wanting you as badly as you want him.

He aggressively kisses the nape of your neck, grunts leaving him as he pushed his left hand between you both to free his length, pressing it against your bare cheeks.

A shudder rolled through you as you felt the heat from him as he pushes his hardness between your thighs, his hands gripping your hips as he pulls you away from the dresser.

"Jungkook.." You moan breathily, panting as you feel the tip of his cock breach your opening. He lets out a long sigh against the back of your head, pushing his length into you until he's completely settled and flush against you.

"I love you... I love you so much, noona."

He thrusts his hips against you slowly, passionately and you are reeling from pleasure. His hands hold you tightly against him as he moves, moaning softly as you gasp between each of his thrusts.

He let's his hands roam under your shirt and up your stomach, to your bare breasts, rolling them in his hands. He pinches your nipples, twisting them between his thumb and index fingers, tugging them as you whine out, whimpering his name.

"Fuck, noona.. You feel so good. So good..." He burries his face in the crook of your neck as he squeezes your breasts again roughly before sliding his hands back to your hips.

The sound of his skin softly hitting yours echoes in the room, both of you panting. You whine out, feeling an orgasm approaching you at lightening speed.

"Oh god, Jungkook.."

His thrusts increase their passionate pace, his voice moaning out your name and you gush from the sound of him, coating his girth in your essence.

"Fuuuuck.." He whines as he tightens his grip on your hips, yanking them back as hard as he thrusts forward.

He continues to let out small whines, like he's struggling and you can feel how hard he is as he stretches your walls.

"Shit, Y/N..."

Your legs trembled and knees buckled as you reach your peak and finally cum, releasing a strangled moan in your attempt to keep your voice down and slumping forward over the dresser.

"N-noona, oh shit.. I'm gonna.. g-gonna cum!"

Jungkook seemingly couldn't hold back any longer and you felt him twitch and harden, but he hadn't yet pulled out. A bit of worry began to pulse through you as his thrusts became erratic and his voice broke as he gave several small gasps, like he was struggling to breathe.

"I'm cumming! Fuck, I'm..."

"J-Jungkook... oh my... my g-god.." You gasped out, feeling his grip your hips become painfully tighter as his erratic thrusts became harder and fewer and you could tell he was about to cum but he still hadn't pulled out.

Your panic gates open and floods your system as you lean forward more against the dresser to get away but he leans forward with you, his hips snapping against you with now unpredictable movements.

'He needs to pulls out!' Your thoughts shriek as you hear him grunt and whine, but you can't form the words to tell him anything, almost like your body refused to.

You can feel his cock twitching and pulsing inside you, about to explode but he continues, his body shuddering behind you, when suddenly...

"Fuck!"

His voice and movement nearly startles you as he suddenly pulls out and you immediately feel the warmth of his ejaculate on your lower lips and inner thighs.

He slumps forward over you, his hands shaking as he lays against you, his sweaty face soaking the back of your shirt.

You lay against the dresser, breathing in slowly and deeply, attempting to control the urge you had to turn around and ask him what the hell he was thinking.

He had waited until the last literal second before he pulled out and while the thought of him releasing inside you had crossed your mind several times, you knew how risky it was.

HE knew how risky it was.

You stayed in your position against the dresser on wobbly legs until he pushed his self up and off of you with a moan.

"Let me.. let me get you a towel.." He whispered as he shuffled quickly to the bathroom, returning a moment later with a dampened washcloth. He squatted behind you and with gentle hands, he wiped your thighs and with an even gentler hand, over your core, a soft moan leaving him as he did so.

He helped you pull up your panties and your skirt down before turning you around and planting a lingering, soft kiss on your forehead.

"I'm gonna go see hyung now..' He said, his voice sounding dejected, like he didn't want to go.

You nodded, finding yourself unable to voice words at the moment. Firstly, your want to question him about what he'd just done and secondly, because of the look he was giving you at that moment, made your mind struggle to find the words you wanted to say.

He leaned down, giving your forehead another kiss before he turned and walked out, leaving you still standing in front of the dresser, confused now.

The look on his face, the emotion that shone from his eyes, the look he'd been giving you since he'd turned you around to face him...

Had screamed nothing but regret...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Hello!
Thank you guys for having patience with me. My aunts funeral is tomorrow...
I have not been very well...
I spent a couple of days in the hospital with chest pains, (turns out it was just sleep deprivation, exhaustion & stress... you know, my usual. Lmao) & currently, I have the flu (courtesy my 6yr old nephew... thanks, ya brat.)
I'm trying to write when I can but life is slapping me seven different way til Sunday & not in a good way.
I'll post as soon as I get another chapter written!
Thank you guys for all your support!

👀👀👀👀👀
Also, I heard HYBE has a Wattpad now...
THEY KNOW.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You guys take care & stay safe & healthy!
💜B💜O💜R💜A💜H💜A💜E💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
705K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
228K 22K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...