Pirate (One Piece x Reader)

By Xhangggmil

Y/n L/n from another world. Died in her world but got reborn in one piece?! She captured many hearts of pirat... More

Love Interests Part 1
Love Interests Part 3
Love Interests Part 4
₁. ᵢₛₑₖₐᵢ
₂. Yᵤₖᵢ
3. ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
4. ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ
5. ᴀ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ
6. ꜱᴛʀᴀᴡ ʜᴀᴛꜱ

Love Interests Part 2

10.4K 302 656
By Xhangggmil

The characters that are 18 below will be 18+ in this story.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sabo"

"I never thought I would fall in love, but seeing you fight with my little brother and Ace. I realized it was more than possible."

"Portgas D. Ace"

Forgive me Sabo and Luffy, but at least I want to be selfish for once. She's going to be mine"

"Koala"

"Y/n, I do really like you."

"Rebecca"

"Y/n-san, I think I'm falling for you."

"Viola 'Violet'"

"I'm sorry Rebecca, but for once I'm going to be selfish. I just like y/n so much."

"Donquixote Doflamingo"

"I never really thought I would need a queen to rule by my side. Say why don't you and I rule Dressrosa?"

"Dracule Mihawk"

"I never had a goal. But I think I do have one now. I'll protect you and make you mine."

"Crocodile"

"I'm not gonna lose to that Straw hat. You're mine"

"Shanks"

"I'm jealous that you're always with Luffy you know?"

"Boa Hancock"

"Y/n! Please marry me!"

"Kizaru"

"Young Lady~ Why don't you just become a marine with me, hm?~"

"Aokiji Kuzan"

"Aya, Have you considered going on a date with me?"

"Rob Lucci"

"The rumors weren't true. But you being a beauty seemed to be true."

"Smoker"

"I hate pirates but you're an exception. You're special to me"

"Coby"

"Y-y/n-san! D-do I have a chance to c-court you?..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 150 12
(L/n) (Y/n), a young girl from the Holy Lands. Her adoptive father is a great respected knight admired by all, she thrives to be just like him. One d...
350 15 12
There are encounters with a big impact on your life. There are people who will touch your heart. And there is "history" you cannot erase and which wi...
3.9K 322 34
A woman who has had several adventures with her crew has recently encountered an island that would bring her and her crew into ultimate doom. Losing...
947 130 41
Introduction: 800+ years ago a thing called devil fruits appeared and it grants power in exchange for one thing. The ability to swim, you can't swim...