Kidnapped (TordTom) (Disconti...

By A_d3adOne

So basically I had a rblx rp which had Tom and tord in it I will include tomtord cause yes but their will be... More

Oki so I explain
Getting abused and experimented on..
EแบžrยฐR (Error)
The intergation
An update
2nd Update

Being kidnapped

124 1 1
By A_d3adOne

A/N- So before I start some what I add is made up and I'll say if it is made up bc yes anyway enjoy!!

Warning: Kidnapping and some abuse? and language

Toms pov:
I was just walking away from the house cause I told Edd and Matt that I was going to buy some Smirnoff, when I was walking I saw two people with an army looking outfit. One had a bandage around one of their eyes and the other was smoking while staring at me. I walked a little faster getting nervous because I hate it when people stare at me it just makes me feel.... Uncomfortable I don't know why but after the battle with Tord's robot (The end part 2). I got trouble trusting people and hate it when people stare at me, so when I look to my right I saw them following me and still staring, but one had a walkie talkie saying something into it and I heard it say "Get him". I started sweating and running cause they probably wanted to kill me or worst! So I ran into an alley hoping to lose them but it was worst they saw me run there and entered the alley and one with the bandage around his face said " Your coming with us, Tom..". I started panicking yelling "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? ". They didn't say anything but one grabbed me and the other held something to my face and I started getting sleepy when I smelt it. Suddenly I blacked out.

2 hrs later and brought to you by Tom having issues with trust (Xd poor Tom)

Tords pov: (ik y'all prob like why Tord why)

I saw Paul and Patryk bring Tom in and I saw him waking up cause there drive back here is so LONG. So Tom had a fight pose but didn't know there was a cell behind him so I ran up to him and pushed him in and he go pushed against the wall. I quickly went to press the close button and when Tom tried to run out he failed bc the cell closed. So I saw Tom trying to kick and punch the bars but it obviously didn't work and I chuckled watching him do so. When he heard me laughing, he looked me dead in the eye so I stared back and he said " WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LOCK ME IN HERE COMMIE?!". He said in a furious kind of tone. I chuckled on seeing he is trying to be tough but obviously didn't work. So I walked up to the cell and grabbed his chin to make him look at me and I said "Trying to go somewhere..?" I said and he quickly looked away I have no idea why but maybe cause he was angry. So I told Paul and Patryk to leave so I could "talk" with Tom. ( For some reason Tom auto corrected to tone ;-;) So they left as told and I opened the cell door and close it behind me to make sure he wouldn't escape. I walked up to him and was ready for what I was going to do to him when suddenly... He had two horns on his head and a tail so I knew he thought I was gonna attack and I was actually going to and thought 'why not give him what he wants'. So I said "Why you mad, Tom..?" I said in a curious tone pretending to wonder. He said back "aren't you going to come at me..?" Wondering why I didn't do anything yet. But then I was ready to attack when he was caught off guard and it's.... now.

A/N- Yass am leaving it at a cliff hanger bc 1. I got to sleep and 2. I'm mean >:) lol but don't worry next chapter is real from rblx part and I'll show my rblx avtar to show you what I look like so you understand better and yeah anyway have a good morning/afternoon/evening shippers or peeps!

Word count: 686

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.2K 55
we're done here everybody, i'm gone Random ideas that come to me when I'm reading other fanfics. No smut, just fluff, angst, AUs, all that good stuff...
75.6K 1.9K 26
Completed ((I dunno what to put here :>)) ~Tom~ -Short like 5'1 short -Feminine body -he be a thicc smol boi ร™wรš๐Ÿ‘Œ -he is anorexic -has REALLY...
1.4K 54 13
If you don't like these types of fanfiction; don't read this. After "The End", Tord continued to lead the Red Army and strive for world domination...
2.8K 183 25
{PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BOOK, THE STORY IS TERRIBLE} (WARNING!! USE OF ORIGINAL CHARACTERS IN THE BOOK) After the end part 2, about a couple of mont...