|- Fandom Ship Ratings -|

By AreebaDazzle

Basically a book where I rate ships and uh yeah I may hurt some feelings in the process but that's just my op... More

Welcome to Hell Bi- *smacks myself*
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭: XiaoLumi
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚: IzuOcha
𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬: MariChat
𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫/𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐍𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚: GiyuShino
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭: Xingyun
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏: DreamNotFound
𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐌𝐏: RanJack
𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧: ItaKugi
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚: TodoMomo
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏: Bee Duo
𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬: LukaZoe
𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫/𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐍𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐚: TanKana
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭: Amther
𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧: ItaFushi
𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐩𝐚 𝐕𝟐: Hinanami

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬: Lukloe

131 3 10
By AreebaDazzle

Fandom: Miraculous

Pairing: Luka Couffaine x Chloe Bourgeois

Type of ship: Het ship

Overall Opinion: No just no.
There are many reasons as to why I don't like this ship and I think you know it as well!
I would have probably shipped it if Chloe became nicer and accepting but she didn't even change and I don't hate her at the same time cause I really hoped that in season 3 she would change completely but you know how it is.
Another thing is that she bullied Luka's sister, Juleka many times which led to her akumatization.
Also if Chloe finds out that Jagged Stone is their father, she is probs going to use him to get close and I can't bear to see that happen to him after a painful breakup with Marinette!
Also Luka deserves someone way better than Chloe considering the ship is just gonna be Chloe being toxic towards him!
Not gonna lie but the Lukloe fanbase is also very toxic and this is what made me not like this ship anymore and it just straight up ruined things for me.
Also don't think that I am forcing down my opinions on you guys cause I just stated my own opinions and if you ship this then I have nothing to say but to support whatever you're doing but please don't think that I am forcing my opinion down and I am sorry to whoever I hurt just now with this opinion but I just said what I said so don't take it to heart too much and I am apologizing here again.

Rating: -10000000/100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.8K 41
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
59.5K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
252K 38.9K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
14.1K 550 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..