green // dragon quest 11's he...

By cloverrhoneyy

weird brainrot about dragon quest 11's protagonist but we're gardeners i couldn't find any dragon quest 11 lu... More

bluebell
lavender
hibiscus
sage
tulip
tulip (2)
sunflower
daffodil
dahlia
cornflower
hyacinth
rose
together
author's note

marigold

52 0 0
By cloverrhoneyy

My nightly walks grew longer as time went on. A couple weeks had passed since I planted the zinnia seeds, and I began to notice little sprouts growing in the flower beds. I sat beside the first flower bed where the bellflowers were.

 I smiled at the little sprouts and looked over to the flower bed to the right. It was still empty for the most part, but when I got up, I saw small yellow flower buds in one of the corners.

 They were new as of the week before, and I was absolutely sure I hadn't planted them. It almost seemed like someone else was visiting the park to plant things like I was, but I knew nobody in my neighborhood liked to leave their houses, much less take up a hobby of gardening in the park. 

Since new flowers started growing, I decided I'd give them some company and placed some snowdrop seeds next to the marigolds and poured some water on them.

As time passed and my plants grew, my hobby of planting flowers grew, and so did my hope that soon others would appreciate the beauty I'd been trying to bring to June's park. The days were repetitive and unexciting, but having something to look forward to never failed to lighten my mood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
576K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...