𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 ✾|...

By AthenaWisdom1

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿   A Soulmate "Is someone who challenge... More

Epigraph
Prologue
°•~Rise of the Serpentine~•°
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can Of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green & Guardian Ninja
All Of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
°•~Legacy of the Green Ninja~•°
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Growing Up, Unfortunately.
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island Of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Masters
*Bonus; First Impressions.*
°•~Rebooted~•°
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
The Curse of the Golden Master
Enter the Digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
* Special Oneshot *
The Void
The Titanium Ninja
*Finding Emerald*
°•~The Tournament Of Elements~•°
※✥❀✾ Anniversary ❁✿❖✤
Only One Can Remain
Versus
Ninja Roll
Spy For A Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
The Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear Of All
The Corridor Of Elders
Bonus: The Date ❦ The Dream
°•~Possession~•°
Winds Of Change
Ghost Story *editing*
Stiix and Stones
The Temple On Haunted Hill
Peak-A-Boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger

The Invitation

823 33 10
By AthenaWisdom1

..............

In the deep jungle of Hiroshi's Labyrinth, there are thick tall trees everywhere with beautiful green leaves. The green grass was fresh, lush and neat, all natural because of the nature. A few miles away, in the jungle are Nindroids stationed everywhere.

In a bush of yellow flowers, two Ninjas peek out, eyeing the Nindroids carefully with caution. One with a Green gi and one with a pastel Green gi. The two run off to the right, before attacking.

One by one, the nindroids are smacked, kicked and slapped. Shurikens are than thrown, along with a few kicks from the pastel green gi Ninja.

The two Ninjas jump up and on a Nindroid.

✤.....................✤

The two Ninjas are now in a cave, with brown and orange walls which are cracked and made of hard rocks. The floor is made of stone and lasers are put all along the room. The two ninjas share looks before expertly flipping and jumping over them, making sure not to trigger anything.

Suddenly, lasers are shot at them from more Nindroids storming towards them.

"Really," The Female Ninja groans.

The two than dodge before igniting their powers and pushing the Nindroidsback, they explode before being knocked unconscious.

The two glance at each other and nod.

"Ninja, Go!" The two yell as more Nindroids run towards them, they then jump up, kick back, whip around and spin. In their green Spinjitzu, they punch the Nindroids.

A rumbling is heard and a gigantic boulder roll towards them, they instantly run off while tying a rope around their waists. They drop down and into a hole with technological walls.

The room is bright with glowing walls and technology, the two lean towards the Golden Armor which is situated on a tall table. But they instantly give up, the female letting out a groan of frustration and annoyance.

"You two got closer than I thought you would." Mr. Borg spoke up as he and Wu stood to the side with a familar black kitten with green eyes. She let out a small meow. "But then again, I didn't think you'd be quite so rough on my security droids." He motioned towards the destroyed droids put to the side.

"If me and Lace can't steal the Golden Armor, I'd be surprised if anyone else could." Lloyd said as he walked over to the small group, he pulled down his mask along with the brunette behind him.

Lacey frowned as Emerald came to stand and purr by her legs. "It's secure," she said, "but where's the real one?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Some secrets are best kept safe," Borg replied with a smile.

Wu frowns in confusion, as he noticed only two ninja. "Lloyd, Lacey. Where are the other ninja?" He questioned.
"I asked for all of you to take part in this test,"

Lloyd splutters, glancing at Lacey with a small panicked look. "Uh, they, uh, they really wanted to be here, but they, uh...all had other plans...." he trailed off with a frown marring his face.

Lacey let out a depressed sigh, bending down and scooping up Emerald in her arms before trailing behind them. She smiled at the baby kitten.

"I understand perfectly well." Borg said sadly, "The loss of Zane has affected us all. I haven't even heard word from my assistant Pixal since his memorial. It's heartbreaking,"

"If we dwell too long on what's missing, we fail to see what can be gained." Wu states shaking his head. "The absence of Zane will either tear you six apart or bring you closer together. The choice is yours,"

"Well, it's not bringing us together, that's for sure." Lacey muttered under her breath. Jay had started a T.V show while Cole and Kai had completely disappeared, atleast the hothead called in to check up on his sister every once in a while.

"I'll do what I can, but it won't be easy." Lloyd said nodding before shaking his head.

"The greatest lessons never are," Wu told them.

Lacey only shook her head, muttering under her breath.

........

Jay walks onto a stage, dressed in a pretty blue suit, holding a microphone.

"Most Ultimate Extreme Ninja Challenge Ever!"

Jay laughs, winking at the audience.
"I'm Jay, Ninjago's most lovable ninja, here before the Gauntlet of Humility to see who will be Ninjago's next hero, and whose dreams will be gone, in a flash!"

He uses his Lightning to reach a platform. "I'm here with Cathy, tireless mother of four, pillar of the PTA, and returning contestant. Tell me, Cathy, after being humbled by the Gauntlet the first time, what makes you think this'll be any different?" He questions.

"Because ninja never quit!" She exclaims.

Jay laughs. "Okay, Cathy. Start the doomsday clock!"

Cathy makes it across the obstacle course, but falls. "Heh, I got farther than last time!"

After the show, Jay made it back to his dressing room. "Ninja never quit, huh, Zane?" He asks, staring at the picture of him, Kai, Cole, Zane, Lloyd and Lacey. His eyes sadness and longing, he let's out a sigh.

"The team needs you now more than ever."

Jay turns around and, after seeing Lloyd, gasps. "How did you get in here?"

Lloyd chuckled. "I'm a ninja, and you are wearing makeup." He points with a small smirk.

Jay scoffs. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. It's concealer, a time-honored tool of the ninja." He shakes his head. "And what do you mean 'team?' I refuse to fight beside Cole. There's nothing you can say that will get me back with that girl-stealing, black-hearted, rock-pounding—"

Lloyd gives him a look. Jay, she still speaks of you." He frowns, watching him closely. "You don't belong here, Jay. This isn't you. You're the Master of Lightning, not the Master of Lighting. You know where I'll be if you change your mind."

He leaves to find Cole, who was chopping wood in the Blackwood Forest, sat in a tree.

"The team needs you now more than ever." Lloyd said above him, sat above on a branch.

Cole chuckled airly. "I thought I was good with a scythe." He grunts. "Turns out, I'm even better with an axe. Ugh, I'm tired of fighting, Lloyd." He shakes his head. "Tired of Serpentine, tired of Nindroids, tired of...Jay. Out here, no one knows who you are. No one expects anything of you." He looks out towards the forest.

Lloyd frowns. "But what would Zane expect? You're the Master of Earth, Cole. you don't belong in trees. Your feet should be on the ground. You can't hide who you are." He shakes his head.

"Sorry, Green machine, this is my life now." Cole shrugs.

A Worker is on top of a pile of logs, but it's about to fall. "Oh, oh, cracked stem! She's falling hard!" Cole stops it by using his Earth.

Everyone cheers.

"Who is he?"

"Not one of us."

"If you change your mind, Cole, you know where I'll be." Lloyd says before jumping up and away.

He leaves to find Kai in Yang Tavern.

Mezmo laughs. "Welcome to the Yang Slither Pits Final. In the left corner, we have Kai, the Flaming Shogun. And in the right corner, we have Kruncha."

Kai grunts. "Ninja, go!" He defeats Kruncha with his Spinjitzu. "Didn't your mama ever warn you not to play with me?"

Kruncha growls. "No."

Mezmo spoke up. "Victor of the Slither Pit and undefeated champion...Kai, the Flaming Shogun!"

"The Red Shogun. Red Shogun!" Kai snaps before he kicks Kruncha's head.

"Hey!"

Nuckal scoffs. "Some fight that was." He picks up Kruncha's bones.

Kruncha rolls his eyes. "Let's get out of here." He kicks him when he starts laughing. "You said to go down in the first."

Nuckal shakes his head. "I said don't be the first to go down." He kicks Kruncha's head out of the arena.

Kai sits down at a nearby table drinking a glass of juice.

"You shouldn't drink too much juice. It's filled with more sugar than you realize."

Kai sighs. "Oh, it's you."

"The team needs you now more than ever." Lloyd tells him.

"Who says the great and powerful Green Ninja needs a team? You seem to be holding down the fort on your own." Kai says. "And you have Lace,"

Lloyd shakes his head. "I get it, Kai. You've ran out of bad guys to fight out there, you've got to come to a place like this. But where's the honor in that? Where's the Master of Fire?" He gestures to the pub.

Kai scoffs. "It's the Red Shogun now. And where's the Master of Ice, huh? He's gone, but I'm still here. Who cares about honor? It should've been me. I should've been the one—" his tone grows more sad.

Lloyd shakes his head, his eyss upset. "You always thought you should've been the one. First, it was being the Green Ninja, now this. When are you gonna start thinking of someone other than yourself?" He disappears. "If you change your mind, you know where I'll be."

.....

The Fire Ninja stares up at the statue with a longing look, he sighs as he remembers his brother.

After Kai visits Zane's statue, he goes to Chen's Noodle House.

"There's only one Master Chen's, Ninjago's number one noodle house."

"Kai, back here." Lloyd's voice rang out.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows. "Jay? Cole?" He shakes his head.

Cole scoffs a disbelieving laugh. "Ha, you too?"

Jay scowls. "The runt tricked us all." He shoots a glare at the green ninja.

Lloyd stops Kai from taking food from the conveyor belt. "We talk first, then eat."

Cole groans, throwing his head back. "Uh, trust me, do you know what kind of restraint I've had to stare at all of this noodle goodness? You're late." His stomach grumbled.

Kai sighs. "Make it quick." He takes a seat, shaking his head.

Lloyd hesitates. "I know without Zane things have been different, but we have to move on. The reason I brought you all here is because… maybe we should add someone new to our team."

Kai growls. "A new ninja?"

Jay's eyes widened. "Are you crazy!?"

"Come on, Zane's irreplaceable!" Cole snaps.

Lloyd shakes his head. "I cared for him too but now it's time to care about this team."

Kai scoffs. "Maybe without Zane, there is no team."

Eyezor and two other thugs come in.

Jay leans over the table. "Oh. Don't look now, but we've got trouble." He says with a frown.

They force the Restaurant Owner to open the cash register and put him on the conveyor belt. They all laugh.

"Check it out."

Cole sighs. "All right, now they're our problem." He walks up to them, tapping one of the thug's shoulder. "Excuse me, it's not polite to touch someone else's food."

Kai nods, crossing his arms. "I'd listen if I were you. He's no fun to be around when he's hangry." They attack each other. "All right, I admit it. We make a good team." He jumps back.

Cole grabs the food Kai kicks off the conveyor belt. "Yeah, mmm. Everything's better on a full stomach."  Eyezor shatters a plate. "Hey, I was gonna eat that." He snaps.

They defeat the thugs easily, fighting and kicking them as the restaurant cheered.

Lloyd smiles. "How can you walk away from this?"

The thugs run away from the back door.

"Hey, let's get them, guys." Cole tells them, they run forward.

Kai frowns. "Oh, where did they go? Huh?" They see a table with a note and fortune cookies.

Lloyd furrowed hus eyebrows. "What's this?"

Jay trails off. "Uh..." They see a picture of Zane on the letter.

Kai gasps. "It's Zane."

"What does it say?" Cole questioned in confusion.

Lloyd blinks, grabbing the letter. "It says he's alive."

Everyone gasps.

Kai shakes his head. "I don't think those thugs were delivering a message to the Noodle House. I think they were delivering a message to us."

Jay scoffs. "What do you mean it says he's alive?" He snatches the letter.

"Hey, I'm just telling you what it says." Lloyd defends with a frown.

"Why would these thugs lead us here?" Kai asks.

"You know, this has to be some cruel joke. And I'm not laughing." Cole narrows his eyes.

"Look." Lloyd points to the fortune cookies. "I think this was meant for us too."

"Fortune cookies? Very peculiar." Jay comments.

Lloyd frowns. "Should we?"

Cole eats one.

Kai gave him a look. "Uh, you do realize there's a fortune inside, right?"

Cole blinks. "Oh, so that's why they're called that." He nods.

Lloyd reads his fortune. "Listen to this. Master Chen has personally invited you to participate in his Tournament of Elements."

Cole shakes his head. "Wait a minute. Are you saying that Mr. Chen, the same guy filling my belly with delicious goodness, is actually Master Chen?"

"Secrecy is of the utmost importance. Tell no one, or suffer the consequences." Kai read his fortune.

"If you ever want to see your friend again, meet on the pier at midnight and leave your weapons behind." Jay says, reading his.

Their fortunes explode, and Cole belches. "Uhh. At least I know I was invited." He chuckles, causing them to laugh.

Lloyd frowns. "You don't think..."

Kai shakes his head. "It could be a trap. A lie to lure us in."

"Yeah, but what if it's not? What if Zane's alive?" Jay questioned.

Lloyd hums. "The Tournament of Elements. I'm starting to think this Master Chen makes more than noodles." He narrows his eyes.

Kai nods. "You can forget bringing in a new ninja, Lloyd. Let's go see about an old one." He smiles.

✥.........✥

"EMERALD!"

Garmadon looked up when he heard his future daughter-in-law scream her cat's name. He was sitting on the floor in the living room of his Monastery with his legs crossed, attempting to meditate. However, he decided against it as a black cat ran towards him with a ripped green crop top in it's mouth.

He let out a surprised yelp when it jumped on his lap. He frowns, his eyes narrowing.

Lacey came to a running stop, irritated. She glared at her cat, wearing a green hoodie (that might've been Lloyd's) and jean short shorts. "Emerald!" She hissed angrily.

"What happened?" Garmadon asked as he ran a hand through Emerald's head. The cunning cat let out a cute purr, enjoying the attention from the dilf. "What happened Lacey?" He said turning towards her, his eyes narrow.

Lacey scowled. "Look at what she did to my top!" She pointed towards the green cloth which Emerald had began to shred with her nails.

"Now, now, I see no real damage. I'm sure you can buy another one," Sensei Garmadon told her with a small smile before he cleared his throat awkwardly. 

Lacey cleared her throat, shifting uncomfortably before letting out a breath. She looked around, "Where did Lloyd go?" She asks and went to stand in front of her Sensei.

"He went to check up on the others," Garmadon told her with a smile before he frowned. "I know it's been hard since the lost of Zane, but I had hoped it would have brought you five closer together. To lose someone you care about is heartbreaking, but to find comfort in each other is better."

Lacey smiled. She's always liked Garmadon's lessons and speeches, not just because he was her boyfriend's father but also because he was more down to earth while Wu was more mysterious and unclear.

Garmadon explained everything clearly, but both brothers had a unique experience and wise mind.

The two were smart, intelligent and very wise. Their lessons were worth the wait, they always made sense. Nonetheless, she continued listening, playing with the key necklace that Lloyd her gifted her on their first Christmas together.

The two had been getting along great, their relationship also growing into a sweet one.

"You may have lost someone close to you, but know that destiny plans everything, they always come first with will. Fate is always one step ahead, know this, being together is better than being driven apart because of a big or small loss," Garmadon explained as he looked away. His eyes glazed over, as if he was remembering something.

"You say that like you've lost something,"

Garmadon smiled, bitter and ironic. "I have. I lost my innocence, I lost my sense of good and morals, I lost the difference between good and bad,"

Lacey frowned, sympathy in her pure blue eyes. "But your here now, good and wise. You have Misako and Lloyd, all together again. You have your brother back too," she smiled before grinning mischievously. "And in a way, you gained atleast seven kids, well, three because Kai, Jay and Cole are definitely babies. Nya is more mature than all of us put together,"

Garmadon chuckled. "Yes, I guess so." He smiled, his eyes kind unlike his usual stoic and stern ones.

Emerald purred loudly, her emerald green eyes glowing like her Mistress's boyfriend's eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, you too. You troublemaker," Lacey mutters before walking over and grabbing the cat and pulling her in her arms. "I'm gonna go out in the garden, give this little missy her walk,"

Garmadon nodded before closing his eyes and going back to meditating.

Lacey walked out of the room before walking towards the kitchen and going out through the sliding doors.

The wind hit her instantly, cold and malicious but still refreshing. She smiled as the cool air hit her, she put Emerald down and let out a breath.

A lot has happened, but she knew more was gonna have happen as seen in her dreams. This was just the beginning, she could feel it. More was gonna come.
And when it did, she hoped they would be ready for it.
Whatever was coming for them, they weren't gonna face it alone.

They were gonna face it together.

She smiles as she leans down to press a kiss against her kitten's head, causing her to purr. Lacey sighs, smiling.

Atleast she knew that Garmadon didn't hate her, their relationship was also growing. They had gotten closer in the past months. Sure, he was cold to her on the beginning but he had grown, somewhat, warmer....

.....................

"Sensei, do you know where Lloyd is?"

Garmadon looked up to see Lacey walking towards him, confused as her heeled boots clicked against the floor. She frowned. The two of them stood outside of Lloyd's bedroom, which was empty except for a few clothes messed around, the bed and extra things.

Garmadon let out a sigh.

"Yes, I do know. Come," he replied before turning around and stalking out of the room with his eyes narrowed in anger.

Lacey frowned but followed after him. She had worn a black leather jacket with a pair of black ripped jeans. She had also on a dark green top.

.........................

The two walked down a path where it lead to the Ninjago docks. There, Lacey saw multiple people boarding a boat, including her friends and boyfriend.

What the hell?

Lloyd is in so much trouble, she thought as she narrowed her eyes. She walked next to Garmadon as the two quickly began to walk towards the team.

"Lloyd, wait!" Garmadon called out and he turned around. "If you get on that boat, you may never return."

"What are you doing here dad?" Lloyd asks before turning to the blue eyed girl. "And what are you doing here Lace?"

The Sorceress only crossed her arms, defiance on her face as well as anger. She glares at him, eyeing the boat and all the Elemental Masters.

"Master Chen is a dangerous man who should never be trusted. Whatever he promised you, do not believe him." Garmadon said shaking his head.

Lacey than noticed a man with long hair, tied with a purple ponytail and red robes, turn around. "Lord Garmadon. It's been a while. It's Sensei now, correct?" He asked mockingly, a drawl in his voice. "I can't remember." He turned around to board the boat.

"Clouse. I see Master Chen still has you running his errands." Garmadon said irritated, glaring at him.

"I have to go. This is about Zane," Lloyd said looking between the duo. "It's about family. If we're ever going to be whole again, I have to get on that ship."

"Last call," Clouse called out. "Are you in . . . or out?"

Lloyd than turned, boarding the boat.

"I can't stop you, son, but me and Lacey can join you." Garmadon said glancing at Lacey who nodded.

"Sorry, no more room on the ship." Clouse said as Kai glared at him, standing a bit behind them.

"No room?" Garmadon asked before looking at Lacey, they immediately understood each other. The two jumped up, did a flip that caused two people to fall off the boat before landing on the boat.

Kai, Jay, Cole and Lloyd stare at them, wordlessly.

Lacey smirks.

Clouse turned around, not impressed, but he did glance at Lacey with suspicion. "I stand corrected. There's room now."

"Don't worry," Garmadon said as Lacey moved to stand next to her best friend.

Jay smiled at her.

"We're not here to compete." Garmadon says. "Only to look out for our interests," he put a hand on Lloyd's shoulder. The two smiled at each other.

"Let's ship out!" Clouse yelled out as the boat began to move towards the bright beautiful moon.

"You mean your interests," Lacey grumbled, shooting a glare at Lloyd who frowned.

"Ooh, looks like someone is in trouble." Jay laughed.

The Ninja and Garmadon moved forwards. Talking, as they looked around the boat of many elemental masters.

"You know him. You said his name's Clouse," Lloyd pointed out. Lacey nodded as he smiled, she only shot him another glare. He immediately frowns.

Jay laughed slightly while Cole hit him upside the head.

"Don't be fooled by his attire. He is a Master of Dark Arts and Master Chen's number two." Garmadon says as they start walking around.

"Huh, I thought Master Chen's number two was an eggroll and fried rice." Cole thought and Lacey facepalmed.
Why is it always about food with this one?

"Why haven't you or Wu ever told us there are others with powers like us?" Kai questioned.

"Because there are some things we don't want you to know. You were led to believe you were special, yet you never questioned where your powers came from." Garmadon hummed as he put his hands behind his back, his eyes stern.

"Uh, are you implying that I'm not special?" Jay scoffed.

"Everyone on this ship is a descendant of an original Elemental Master." Garmadon told them.

"Elemental Master? Who were they?" Lacey asks as she looked around. Many of the men were glancing at her, Lloyd immediately shot them warning glares, his eyes flashing, annoyed.

"They were the First Spinjitzu Master's guardians, each endowed with an Elemental Power that has passed down through generations." Garmadon states, walking around the boat with the others following.

"if that's true, then so is my sister Nya. But she can't do what I can." Kai said frowning. Could Nya have Elemental powers?

"Can't she? Power lies in all of you." Garmadon said raising his eyebrows."It only needs to be awoken. The fighters here serve no master and have managed to unlock their own True Potential. For instance, that pale man. A distant relative to the Master of Light. Watch closely and you'll see how he's stayed all these years."

Mr. Pale turned invisible as he was leant against the rail.

"Then there's Griffin Turner. Grandson to the Master of Speed." Garmadon said just as a white speed ran by them and to the upper part of the boat.

"Uh, Master of Speed? Pfft. That's not an Element." Jay scoffs in disbelief.

"So asks the Master of Lightning." Garmadon dissed him as he walked by with the other Ninja. Jay followed them with a grumble.

"Oh, snap, he got you there." Cole laughed while Lacey cackled.

"And, uh, who's she?" Kai asks as he nods over to a pretty redhead with fiery red hair and beautiful amber eyes.

Lacey raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. Most of these people I have not seen. But they will all be gunning for you. You are ninja. You serve with honor. Here, that means very little." Garmadon tells them, his eyes narrowed.

Lacey thought back to all the attention they got when they were younger. They had kinda destroyed the Great Devourer and were known too almost everyone in Ninjago. Not to mention the fight with the Overlord and the digital version with him.

Oh, and also their fights with the Serpentine. And Lord Garmadon. That was fun. So they were very known, unlike the rest of these people on the boat. Haha, suckers!

No, that was mean. Like, really mean. But seriously, what have they done for Ninjago?! Nothing, absolutely nothing. Okay, she was being mean, like mean and cruel.

Kai sees Karlof harassing Skylor. "Well, maybe honor means something to me." He states and walks up to them.

"It's okay. I can handle myself." Skylor told him.

"This none of his business. Karlof cold. Karlof just want her cloak." Karloff told them.

"You look like you got big enough mittens. Why not leave the gal alone?" Kai smirks, crossing his arms.

"These not mittens. These crush ninja." Karloff threatened.

"Ha, I'd like to see you try." Kai scoffed arrogantly.

"Save it for the Tournament, Kai." Garmadon told him, glaring at him with stern eyes.

"Don't think Karlof afraid of you." Karloff scoffed.

Kai shakes his head. "No, you don't think much at all, do you?" Karlof lifts him. "Unh! Just jump in whenever you feel like it."

"You say Karlof not smart?"

"I'd say Karlof is plenty smart not to start something he can't finish." Lloyd intervened, stepping forward.

Karlof punches Kai.

"Whoa!" Kai groans at the impact.

"Oopsy. Guess Karlof not smart." He shrugged with a smirk.

Lacey facepalmed.

Garmadon stops the ninja from intervening. "Kai started this. He can finish it." He says nodding.
He somewhat realized that Kai had a temper and was a bit hot-headed, exactly like his old friend Ray, the old Master of Fire.

They both start fighting.

"Fire!" Kai grunts, his hands lighting up. The punch each other, jumping up and away.

Enough!" Clouse yelled as Karlof leaves.

"I swore to never return." Garmadon said shaking his head as they all stood near the end of the boat.

"You know, you should never swear. It's a sign of weak verbal skills." Jay told them and Lacey gave him a funny look. Garmadon glares at Jay.

"If Zane's on that island, we'll find him. We have to." Lloyd nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪 🌺

Yay! Chapter one for Season 3 AKA The Tournament Of Elements has been published! This is gonna be a very fun reason to write!

I somehow feel as season 4 of Ninjago is the most explicit for some reason. Am I the only one of thinks that?

The rewrite has now started! I'm adding more lore to this! And more Lacey and Garmadon scenes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 236 14
Began - April 13, 2020 Ended - September 15, 2020 A world where from birth you are meant to be with someone. The only way to communicate with th...
228K 4.1K 28
A collection of Haikyuu!! boys x reader oneshots, scenarios, & soulmate AUs! [CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED] [mostly x female readers, but some stories can...
339 15 10
In a universe where soulmates never existed one special event causes that fact to change. Follow the journey of 8 friends as they learn how to naviga...
29.2K 893 28
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ, ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ? ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ, ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ? ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴇɴ...